Las Vegas Evening Ch. 02

Story Info
Pleasant repercussions.
1.1k words
4.27
13.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The knock on the door of his complimentary suite at the Montecito woke Steve up. He had drifted off, which was understandable after the way the evening had gone so far. After nearly starting a brawl with two large men he mistakenly thought were harassing three women he barely knew, and then having an amazing bedroom romp with a friend of those women, this evening had been quite a rollercoaster. And it was still only 10 pm.

Steve's head was just starting to clear as he went to answer the door. As Steve opened it, he said, "Yes?" before he could see who was there. "Mary?" he asked as he saw the shapely 5'7" red head standing before him.

She stepped forward, embraced him, and kissed him deeply, driving him backward until he was up against the suite's couch. She was beautiful and eager, but he realized she was only there due to the earlier incident at Opus. He stopped kissing her for a moment and said, "Mary. Mary wait a sec. Look, you don't have to do this. You don't owe me anything..."

She stared into his eyes dreamily and cooed, "Steve, I'm not here because I owe you. I'm here because I want you."

"You're sure you don't feel obligated to me? I mean, we just met..." Steve replied.

"Steve, what did earlier was incredible, trying to take on Mike and Danny by yourself to defend me and my friends. But that just showed me what kind of man you are. You even apologized to them when you found out you were mistaken. And now, instead of pawing at me and reaching under my dress, you're telling me that I owe you nothing. Guys like you are few and far between." Mary said as she pushed him down onto the couch, sat on his lap facing him, and started kissing him again.

He undid the top of her dress as she pulled his shirt off. They held each other tightly, her hands feeling his back and shoulder muscles, as he caressed her back and ran his hands down to her ample behind. He could feel her large round breasts pressing into him, her nipples hardening as they rubbed against his chest hair. She then pushed Steve's head down into her cleavage, which he nuzzled & kissed. He moved his hands up to cup and gently squeeze her firm white breasts, and slid his mouth down and started sucking and nibbling her erect, pink nipples.

She was wiggling her hips and ass on his lap, as she felt his member growing and hardening. She ran one of her hands down there, gave him a squeeze, and purred, "Mmmm, someone's ready..."

They stood up, continuing to kiss and grope each other, and staggered toward the bedroom, never letting go the embrace that they were so locked into. When they reached the bed, Mary pushed Steve onto his back and climbed on top of him, dangling her big tits in his face. As her nipples poked him in the cheeks, nose, mouth, and chin, he reached down and removed her dress and panties. He kept one hand down there to fondle her clit and labia, and brought his other hand up to direct one of her beautiful breasts into his waiting mouth. Mary reached down and pulled off Steve's boxers, and took a hold of his now throbbing dick. They each moaned, almost in unison, and everything intensified a bit.

Steve felt Mary getting wet, and heard her exclaim, I'm ready, take me!!" so he rolled the two of them over and mounted her.

He pressed the head of this penis up against her pussy lips, and very slowly starting to enter her. "Oooooooooh, yessssssssssss...." Mary moaned as he pushed inside her, deeper and deeper.

Once he was completely in, he started thrusting, slowly at first, then harder and faster until they could hear the headboard banging into the wall. "Steve! Steve! Oooooooh! Ooooooooh! Yes! Yes!" she cried out suddenly, her red fingernails digging into his butt.

He could feel her back arch and her muscles tighten as she came. This pushed Steve past the edge, and he started coming too. "Ooooooooh, Mary..." he moaned.

"Oooooooooohhh yesssssssssssss....." she cooed in return as she felt his warmth filling her insides.

She laid in his arms, with her head on his chest, for a while. Then they started kissing and petting again, each of them using their hands to excite the other. They both heated up pretty quickly and Mary was again sitting on Steve, her large firm breasts dangling in his face, as he caressed and suckled them. She felt him getting another hard on, and started wiggling her ass to help him along. When she realized that it had gotten to maximum size and hardness, Mary mounted Steve, and started sliding up and down his shaft. She was going slowly at first, but she soon found a rhythm and was moving faster and faster, like she was riding a bucking bronco.

Meanwhile, Steve had been grasping her heaving tits with both hands. He slid one hand down to her clit, and started strumming her button like a banjo. With his other hand he was teasing her nipples, rubbing and gently pinching her tender areolas. Mary starting moaning, "Ooooooooh! Ooooooooh! Ooooooooh! Ooooooooh!" as she came again, but kept riding his member, as the sensation of having him inside her was driving her crazy.

He continued playing with her clit and her nipples, and now the sight of her big, bouncing breasts were getting Steve close to the edge. He could feel Mary's hips starting to shake one more time, and heard her moaning, " Ooooooooh! Ooooooooh! Ooooooooh!" as she came yet again.

This was too much for Steve, and he came too, spurting his load deep into her, moaning, "Mary, Mary, oooooh, ooooooooooh...."

She collapsed into his arms once again, staying there while they both cooled off and relaxed. Steve was exhausted, and knew he needed some sleep. He asked Mary, "Stay. Stay here in my arms. Won't you...?"

She replied, "I want to, Steve, I really do. But I need to go home. I have to work tomorrow, and you know I can't come to work in the same dress I wore today."

"I understand." he said as he watched her get dressed. "This was amazing, Mary. You were amazing....like a fantasy come true..." he continued, caressing her as he nibbled her neck.

"Awwww, you're so sweet." she replied as she gave him a deep kiss. "I have to go. You get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow."

"OK doll face, tomorrow then." he answered as he kissed her goodbye at the door, and watched her walk away down the hall.

He shut the door, glanced at the clock, and noticed that it wasn't quite midnight. "She's right, I better get some rest. It's been one hell of a day..." he said to himself.