Las Vegas Evening Ch. 03

Story Info
Fantasy fallout.
1.7k words
4.18
13.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve rubbed his eyes as he woke. Noticing that it was still dark out, he glanced at the nightstand and saw the bright red 3:40am on the alarm clock. The romp he'd had with Mary here in his suite at the Montecito had been amazing, and exhausting. But the nap he had taken after his experience with Sam in her suite, which had followed that incident at Opus, really kept him from sleeping any longer. He took a quick shower, dressed, and went downstairs to the casino. "Thank goodness I'm in Las Vegas. This town never sleeps." he thought as he walked out of the elevator and into the casino.

As he was trying to decide whether to play craps or blackjack, he heard, "Steve, there you are. I was wondering if I was going to get to see you tonight." in a sweet, soft British accent.

He turned and saw Nessa smiling at him. She was all aglow, long straight black hair framing her pretty face, her brilliant smile and bright eyes beautifully offsetting her smooth dark skin. She bent to kiss him, for she was a good 5" taller than Steve with her heels on. "How was your shift?" he asked.

"Endless." she replied. "But things are looking up now..." she continued with a sly grin.

Before he could answer, he heard "Steve!!" from just behind him. It was Delinda, smiling widely as she approached them. She was a very pretty blonde, slim like Nessa and just as tall.

She leaned down and gave Steve a deep kiss. Delinda and Nessa now gave each other a hard look, and to Steve it seemed they might start competing for his attention. But he didn't want to assume, after all, his incorrect assumption had caused that incident with the chiefs of security and surveillance earlier that evening. He said, "Why don't we have a drink?" to the girls, trying to keep things on an even keel.

These were two of the hottest women he had ever seen, and he had no idea how he would even begin to choose one over the other. So he decided to avoid anything that might involve making that choice. He led them both to Opus, and ordered them all drinks. Nessa started running a hand up and down his arm, and said, "Steve, what you did here earlier was incredible. I mean, I've never seen anything like that."

He felt Delinda's hand stroking his other arm and shoulder. "Yeah, Steve. You tried to take on Danny and Mike by yourself to protect us, and you barely know us." Delinda said. "I've never seen those guys back away like that before..." she added.

"Those guys are each twice your size. You could have been killed..." Nessa added as she kissed him deeply.

"That was the bravest thing I've ever seen..." Delinda chimed in, as she touched his chin with her hand and kissed him too.

Steve suddenly realized that they wouldn't be getting to those drinks he'd ordered, as the two of them led him toward the elevators, continuing to kiss and fondle him. This was moving along faster than he had imagined it could. Both women were several inches taller than him, and he had trouble untangling himself long enough to push the button for his floor in the elevator. Every time one set of lips moved off his, the other girl was already pressing her tongue into his mouth. When they reached his floor, the three of them moved clumsily down the hall, as neither girl would let go of him for a second. Their hands were all over him, and he was getting turned on very quickly.

Once he got the door open, and the three of them were in his suite, he twisted away from their eager mouths for a second. "Look, ladies, there is something I need to make clear. I realize that you guys were pretty impressed with me after that little incident with Mike and Danny. But the whole thing was just a bad assumption on my part. You guys were never in any danger. You don't owe me a thing..." he told them.

The two women looked at each other with surprised expressions on their faces. "You're unbelievable..." Nessa said with awe as she pulled him close and nibbled at his cheek and neck.

"Incredible," Delinda muttered with a stunned voice, as she too nibbled on his ear and his face. "We know we don't owe you, Steve. I'm here because I want to be. Not because of some obligation..."

"Yeah," Nessa added, "I'm here because I want you. Not because I owe you. And now, with you trying to warn us away like that, I'm even more sure that I want you." she continued as she pushed her tongue back into Steve's mouth.

When Nessa finally let Steve take a breath, he saw that Delinda had undone her dress and let it fall to the floor. As he turned and kissed her, she removed his shirt and pressed herself against him. He felt her erect nipples rubbing his chest as her eager tongue probed his mouth. He felt another warm body behind him. It was Nessa, minus her dress, running her hands all over him and kissing his neck, which always drove him crazy. "Oooooooooooooh...." he moaned as the two girls kept him busy with their mouths, as they pulled off his pants and boxers as well as their panties.

The three of them, now naked, staggered to the bed and fell onto it.

Steve had never been with two women at a time before, and it was really blowing his mind. There were arms & legs everywhere, and his mouth was never free, with one girl or the other always keeping her lips on his. Neither lady had a large chest, but both of them had beautifully shaped breasts, with nipples that made him want to sit up and beg for more. He laid on his back with both girls on top of him, one on each side. As they alternated kissing his neck and mouth, he fondled their breasts & played with their nipples.

Suddenly, Steve felt hands reaching into his crotch. Nessa has a grasp of his hard on, and Delinda was gently feeling and squeezing his balls. So he reached down between each of the girls' legs and started playing with their clits and labia. "I can't believe how excited they both are!" Steve thought to himself, as both ladies writhed against his probing hands.

Suddenly, Steve heard Delinda cry out, "Take me, take me now!"

As Delinda moved to mount him, Nessa sat up and looked at him with a sly grin. Delinda swung a leg over him and straddled his waist. She slid back until she could feel Steve's rock hard member pressing against her pussy lips. Meanwhile, Nessa was now sitting on Steve's chest, wiggling her way forward until her labia were directly over his face. She lowered herself slowly, until Steve could reach her clit and pussy lips with his tongue. Just as he started licking, he felt himself entering Delinda, inch by inch, until she had him completely inside of her. She moved up and down his shaft, slowly at first, but then faster and faster. At the same time, Nessa had her hands in his hair and was pulling Steve's mouth into her, shaking and wiggling her hips as he drove her crazy with his teeth, lips and tongue. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..." she purred.

"Ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhh, Steve, Steve!" he heard from Delinda, who was now riding him with abandon.

Steve would have been moaning too, but his mouth was too busy. He reached up with his left hand and teased Nessa's nipples, and reached out with his right to fondle Delinda's clit. All three of them were getting more and more excited, when Nessa was the first of them to come. She shook and pulled his face even deeper into her as she cried out, "Ooooooooooooooooooooooh! Oooooooooooooooooh! Steve!"

Less than a minute later, Steve felt Delinda's muscles tightening and her back arching, as she moaned loudly, "Yeeeeeesss! Yeeeeeessssssss! Steve! Oooohhhhhhhhhh!"

A second or two later, Steve exploded inside Delinda, continuing to thrust his hips until he was done spurting. He moaned, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..." into Nessa's pussy.

Both girls collapsed into Steve's arms, resting their heads on his shoulders. After a few minutes, the three of them were kissing and petting again. As the action got more intense, Nessa reached down and grasped Steve's erect member, and purred, "Oooooh. Someone's all ready to go again. It's my turn now..."

As Nessa slid down toward his midsection, Delinda sat herself on Steve's chest. She looked down at him with a big grin, as she slowly wriggled herself into position over his mouth. Nessa climbed on top of Steve and mounted him, letting his hard on enter her slowly, as he groaned, "Mmmmmmmmmmm....."

Now Delinda pulled Steve's face up into her, so he could lick and nibble her pussy. He started by teasing her clit with his teeth and tongue, and then moved on to her moist labia. At the same time, Nessa had Steve's throbbing member deep inside her, and started moving up and down his shaft, faster and faster, like she was riding a racehorse. Delinda was moaning as she felt Steve's tongue tantalizing her insides, "Oooohhh, oooohhh, Steve, Steve, oooohhh..."

Steve's head was spinning, but he kept licking and nibbling Delinda as he thrust his hips in rhythm with Nessa's. He fondled Delinda's breasts with one hand, and reached down to tickle Nessa's clit with the other. Now both ladies were moaning his name, and Steve could feel both of them starting to shake as each of them came, almost in unison. "Steve! Steve! Mmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmm..." Delinda moaned, as Nessa cried out, "Yes! Yes! Steve! Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

This put Steve over the edge and he came also, his groans silently disappearing inside of Delinda. Both girls collapsed onto Steve's chest again, and laid there for while, both of them hugging him tightly, with satisfied smiles on their faces. Steve felt like he was in a daze, still stunned that all of this had happened. "What is that look on your face?" Delinda asked him.

"It looks somewhere between surprise and satisfaction, I think..." Nessa added

"Well, it's just that this has all been like a dream come true, and I'm kinda scared that I might wake up..." Steve answered, trailing off tiredly.

"Awwwwwwww..." he heard from both girls, as they both started kissing and fondling him again.

"If this is a dream, I never want to wake up!" Steve thought to himself as he kissed them back, moaning softly, "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...."