Las Vegas House Party Ch. 00

Story Info
Prequel: how Richard and Barbara met.
1.7k words
4.07
16.4k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SubBabs
SubBabs
253 Followers

Patty had been Richards's girl friend for almost two years. He was getting serious enough to consider asking her to marry him in the Spring. Richard had arranged to meet her at the home of a friend who was having a neighborhood party. Just as he was walking up the steps of the house, his cell phone rang. It was Patty, who said she would not be joining him as planned. She was dumping him for another guy. Richard was pissed!

Richard wandered into the house, ignoring everyone that said hello and sat on an overstuffed chair next to an area they had cleared for dancing. After an hour of heavy drinking, watching those dancing and getting angrier at Patty, Richard was considering going home. It was then Barbara entered the room on the arm of a tall, thin guy. If you were to find "wimp" in an encyclopedia, you would see his picture. He was surprised to see such a beautiful woman with this man.

There was something special about that woman. He could not put his finger on it, but she radiated an attraction Richard could not resist. Although he had never seen her before, when she walked by, Richard stood up and took her by the arm. Ignoring the man with her, Richard looked deeply into her dark eyes and coldly said, "Dance with me." It was closer to a command than a request. Neither Barbara nor her friend said a word as Richard pulled her onto the dance floor.

Without speaking to each other, they danced to the soft sounds of the mood music. Richard held her body firmly to his, rubbing the back of her neck, shoulders and down her spine. When each song ended he did not let her go, and she did not try to pull away from his strong grip. By the third song Richard was cupping the cheeks of her firm ass with both hands. Still never speaking, Barbara felt her body reacting to this stranger and the manner in which he was treating her. Pressing his crotch against hers, they moved slowly around the dance floor. Her breasts were becoming firm with erect nipples and moisture was forming between her legs. They never found out what happened to the guy who brought her to the dance. Richard saw him pick up his coat and walk out the front door.

His first words to Barbara were, "Come with me." She momentarily stared into his eyes and, without speaking, picked up her coat and followed a few steps behind Richard to his car.

Richard had never treated any woman as callously as he was acting toward Barbara. He didn't even know her name, but she obediently followed every order he gave her. Neither of them realized this was to be the manner of relationship they both craved.

Leading her across the dark parking lot, Richard opened the passenger door for her to get into his large black Lexus sedan. She slid across the bench seat and was waiting close as he got behind the wheel. Feeling her against him, he could not control myself, and took her into his arms and kissed her. It was a deep, long kiss. As his tongue entered her passionate mouth she started sucking as if it were a cock. Her sighs and moans of surrender are still clearly in his mind. That sound of submission turned Richard on more than anything else had before that evening.

It was nearly impossible to break away from Barbara's hot body. Somehow Richard managed to drive her to his condo without raping her in the front seat of his car. Entering the apartment and shutting the door behind them, Richard turned to her and began unbuttoning her coat. She reached for the buttons but he told her to stop. "I want to do the honors," he commanded.

Tossing the coat on a chair, Richard started removing her sweater. It pulled easily over her head. Next he unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Stepping out of it, she was now standing in front of him wearing only an old-fashioned full bra and waist high white panties.

"When I see you again, DO NOT wear a bra," Richard told her. "Also, if you wear panties they are only to be the bikini or thong style." She stared at him in disbelief. His strong, commanding words surprised even Richard. He did not know if she would slap his face and leave or how she would respond.

After a moment of staring into his eyes, she dropped her head and softly said, "Yes, Sir." That expression of complete surrender and her obedient answer turned Richard on more than if some dominating bitch had grabbed his cock.

Richard sat in an overstuffed chair and told Barbara stand in front of him. Examining her body with his eyes, he directed her to remove the bra. Barbara dropped it on the floor next to her other clothing. Her hands shyly tried to block his view of her exposed breasts. "Remove your panties," he said.

Taking the waist bands on the sides with her thumbs, slowly she slid them down over her hips, past her knees and to her ankles. Stepping out of them, she laid them with her bra. Standing nude in front of Richard while he was fully clothed made her feel even more naked. "Turn around, very slowly," he instructed her. Richard surveyed her from every angle and thoroughly examined that beautiful body. She was gorgeous.

Richard stood up and stepped behind her. Reaching around Barbara, he firmly cupped both of her breasts. She held her hands stiffly to her side. Fondling those exquisite tits, he gently pinched her nipples. They were already hard and sticking out almost an inch. Slipping his right hand across her flat stomach, he lightly rubbed her belly. He could feel the muscles tighten under his touch. As Richard ran two fingers through her soft, thick bush and on to the entrance of her pussy, she slid her feet about one foot apart allowing him easy access to her love canal.

Reaching behind her, she gently caressed his crotch through his dress slacks. Barbara clasped his cock and balls with both hands. She brought his cock to life, causing it to grow as rigid as an iron bar. Each of her soft hands cupped his tight balls. As if she was begging for food, Barbara submissively asked, "May I kiss them?"

Richard turned her around and unhooked his belt. Barbara unfastened the pants button and slowly pulled down the zipper. His slacks and underwear fell around his ankles. Richard kicked them to the side. Her hands felt soft and silky on his balls and scepter as she sank onto her knees. She slowly and carefully examined him as he had inspected her earlier. Her lips finally touched the tip of his cock. Richard felt her tongue run up the length of his dick and she intermittently would lick both of his balls. Taking one testicle at a time in her mouth, she lightly sucked them, driving him crazy.

"I want your body," Richard said.

Looking up at him with smiling eyes she asked, "How do you want me?"

He instructed her to go into his bedroom and get on the bed. As she went into the next room, he removed the rest of his clothing. Barbara was on her back, legs and arms spread waiting for Richard.

"Are you mine?" he asked.

She answered, "Yes, use me as you choose. Take me, I am yours."

Richard told her that although some of her needs would be met, the reason for her being with him was to "satisfy MY needs." "Do you recognize my control and dominance over you? Do you understand I am now your Master and sole authority?"

She dropped her head and said, "Yes," and softly added, "Sir."

Richard told her to lay flat on her stomach. She rolled over, displaying her shapely back and exciting ass. Her legs were straight and slightly spread. She reached up and wrapped her arms around a pillow about a foot above her head. Her face was immersed into the mattress as firmly as were her tits.

Richard crawled onto her back and slid his hard cock between the already sodden cheeks of her ass. Lifting her ass, she wiggled her hips, trying to guide his dick into her cunt with only the movements of her firm butt. Richard felt himself slowly enter her moist hole.

Barbara, feeling the cock filling her pussy, squeezed the pillow tightly with both hands, stretching both arms far above her head. When his rigid staff was fully inside her already soaking wet cavity, Richard began slowly fucking her.

Richard had her reach out to the top corners of the bed. She was told to hold onto the edge of the mattress. Centered over her he could touch her back, hips or tits as he wanted. She was completely helpless under the weight of his body and strength of his hands. Barbara held very still with her ass arched back up to Richard.

The combination of her hot cunt, its wet lips and her tightly held ass cheeks felt wonderful to Richard. His balls would slap against her ass with every stroke. He did not know how he kept from shooting his load instantly, but he pumped steadily until he felt her have two powerful orgasms. Barbara would moan loudly and convulse violently during an orgasm. Her shrill cry of pleasure and tremors sent chills into his very being. It was during her second climax that Richard filled her with his cum.

Barbara spent that night giving Richard everything a man could want from a woman.

It was during the breakfast Barbara was instructed to prepare the next morning that they first told each other their names. He was very direct and said, "If you willingly obey ALL of my orders, you may stay. If you will not totally submit to me, GET OUT NOW!"

She moved into his apartment the following weekend. Later, Barbara admitted she was disappointed with all the "wimp's" she had been dating and had been craving a man who would "take charge." Neither of them knew then just how much he would "take charge."

To be continued...

Feel free to write any suggestions for the development of their relationship. Read Las Vegas House Party. Thank you for your comments and help with new and interesting ideas.

SubBabs
SubBabs
253 Followers