Las Vegas Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers

Oh she just loved to be treated so rough and so much like a whore.

She yelled to him, " Fuck me good and fill me up with your cum."

He did, he came so much it was running out of her like a faucet.

She rolled off of John and put her hands down to her pussy. Her fingers were catching his cum as it ran from her. She put her fingers to her lips and licked his cum clean from her hands.

He tasted fresh and youthful. Closing her eyes all she thought about was she wanted more.

Paul moved over to her and rolled her onto her belly. Spreading her legs he pushed his cock to her butt and spread her cheeks.

"No!" she protested.

But as usual Paul disregarded her plea. Pulling her hips up so her ass was high in the air Paul spread her cheeks with his fingers. Her asshole puckered out to him.

Again she pleaded but again ignored. "Quite slut and take my cock into your ass." "You know you will love it."

Sharon twisted and tried to move away but Paul was too strong and put his cock against her hole.

"Hold on Bitch and take this cock."

Sharon was afraid for her life now. She never had anal sex and knew Paul would rip her open if he tried to push it inside of her. Fear stricken she yelled "Please don't I will do anything but not that."

"Fuck her Paul, fuck her ass," the others cheered him on.

Paul pushed in until his head passed the rubbery ring of her ass hole. She screamed in pain and he pushed in more.

"No please no more your killing me." she yelled.

Paul pulled back then rammed her again. "Half way in" he said.

"No more please" she was yelling.

With that Paul rammed it all the way until his balls hit her flesh.

She cried out in pain "Oh my God you're killing me."

Paul began to stroke in and out of her. The pain started to go away then pure pleasure ran through her body.

She was rocking with the motion of Paul fucking her ass. With every stroke she moved back into him.

As Paul was fucking her ass the others were pulling and mauling her tits. John had her clit and was finger fucking her pussy. He can feel Paul's cock through the thin walls of her cunt.

Sharon had orgasm after orgasm as Paul and John brought her to the best climaxes of her life.

Bob was ready for more with a new erection. Wasting no time he put his cock to her mouth.

She took it without hesitation and sucked him like a pro.

Paul's body was jerking and getting tense as he started to shoot load after load into her ass.

She can feel her ass being filled with hot cum; then Bob reach his climax and shot wads of cum deep into her throat.

She was exhausted and collapsed on her belly as both Bob and Paul withdrew their cocks from the unfaithful slut wife.

After a short rest Sharon cleaned herself up dressed and left the suite.

How will she survive at home in a small town now that she has changed?

Sharon felt so good about herself when she boarded the plane. What has she missed all these years?

Will she ever make up for lost time?

Time will tell.

Sam3323
Sam3323
67 Followers
12