Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
usaftnt
usaftnt
233 Followers

Toni was in a full panic now keeping her eyes on her mother and I to make sure she could see what both of us were doing at all times. All it took was for one of us to walk into the living room and we would see Tim fucking her from behind Tim kept easing his cock in further a little at a time. He could tell by her tight cunt that she was afraid. He continued to hold her in this position finally getting nine to ten inches inside Toni’s cunt. Once he was in he took her by the hips and started a slow steady fucking motion that pulled his cock to within an inch of pulling out and then sliding forward to feel it hit up against her wombs entrance. Christ, the feeling was incredible. Tim kept this pace up for a good five minutes never changing speed.

The feeling of Tim’s cock rubbing against her cervix was turning Toni on. Knowing she wasn’t just her husbands anymore, at least not for this week, she began to respond to Tim’s huge cock inside her. Her mind told her to enjoy it; you’re going to get fucked anyways. Toni gave into her thoughts and tilted her pelvis sticking her ass up for Tim to enjoy. She then began to meet his thrusts bringing her towards sweet release. She reached back between her legs and started playing with her clit.

Toni hadn’t been fingering herself for more than a couple minutes when she felt her climax starting. She began to tighten and had to bite her lip to keep from screaming out. Her legs felt as if they were going to give out at any time. She had lost track of watching her mom and I during her orgasm and only concentrated on her wonderful feeling going through her cunt.

Still in an orgasmic induced state, Toni surprised Tim when she reached through her legs and took his balls in her hand. She started to caress them while gently milking them. The feeling was too much for Tim and with one final thrust he pushed as far as he could. He held Toni’s hips, with the tip of his cock pressing into her cervix, started to cum inside her. The combination of her tight wet cunt, her clothing, perfect body and now her caressing of his balls had him blowing stream after stream into Toni’s womb. She could feel him filling her up and pushed into his cock to keep the seal between them. Toni had let go of his balls by this time but was running one of her long red fingernails over the exposed shaft of his cock, teasing the remaining two inches not in her cunt. Tim began to realize that she was in control of the situation at that moment.

She kept her fingernail in place as he pulled his cock out of her now well oiled cunt. The sensation was overpowering and he quickly moved back. Toni stood up and turned around to face him while leaning against the balcony rail. She felt a small trickle of cum oozing out of her but most of it was shot directly into her uterus. She looked so sexy standing there, when she started to walk over to Tim. She put her arms around his neck, planting a long, deep kiss nearly taking the breath out of Tim. She pressed her body against his and looked up at him with an evil little look. Tim was wondering, what was happening.

Toni pressed her firm tits into his chest, while rubbing her stocking covered thigh against his still exposed cock. She lowered her leg while leaving her skirt raised causing Tim to feel his now hardening cock pressing against her pubic mound. Toni started grinding her hips against him bringing him back to full length and horney as hell.

Toni reached down between them and took his cock in her hand. She started stroking it, rubbing the head with her hand to heighten the pleasure. She was still looking him in the eyes with that crooked little smile. She was totally in charge now and she knew it. Toni started moving her hand even faster, jacking him off. She kept using her long fingers to help build him towards a climax. Tim’s cock was now straining and he needed release worse than he had ever before. Toni could feel his cock swelling in her hand knowing she just about had him where she wanted him. She reached up with her free hand and lifted her sweater to show off her white sheer lace bra that he hadn’t seen yet. The sight of this was too much and his cock started jerking in Toni’s hand.


Toni bent to her knees, taking Tim’s cock into her mouth. She didn’t have to suck because when Tim’s cock disappeared between her lips, he started to explode. Toni pushed forward allowing his cock to slip into her throat. She kept his cock down her throat as he emptied his balls into her stomach. Toni had taken a long breath before swallowing his shaft and was able to keep it down his entire orgasm.

Tim was now totally confused. He was wondering where this aggressive little fuck machine had come from. Just last night and this morning she was doing everything she was told while fearing what would happen if she didn’t. Now she was giving him peep shows, hand jobs, and blow jobs without being told.

Toni stood up and while still holding his semi erect cock told Tim, it’s not when you want me anymore, it’s when I call you. She let go of his cock and lifted her skirt with her tits still showing through the bra. If you want anymore of this you will be there when I call or nod my head.

Oh wait, you put it as when I wag my finger. You don’t come, you don’t get any.

Toni giggled and said put that thing away and join us for breakfast. She then started walking down the stairs to join Linda and me in the kitchen.

usaftnt
usaftnt
233 Followers