Last Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want, little one? You want me to fuck your little pussy?" His cock was glistening with her juices as he asked her what he already knew. "Your pussy is so wet, baby." Michelle moaned and nodded. "Have you been wet for me all night, girl?" She nodded again. "Hmmmmmmm....I've been waiting to feel this pussy all night."

She didn't know how much more she could stand. "Please!" She whimpered in pure need as she looked back at him over her shoulder. "Please put your cock in me, Sir. I need it! I need it so bad! I've been aching for it ever since I saw you."

He grinned as he pointed the head of his cock at her opening...and held it there. Slowly...he moved both his hands to her hips and drew her back against him while he trust forward...filling her completely. She felt every single millimeter of his perfect cock entering her. She couldn't talk...could only make incoherent noises and his cock claimed her pussy as its own. They both moaned in pleasure as he filled her to the hilt. He had to make himself wait before he began pumping in about out of her tight, wet hole. She was so tight...so tight and wet and warm around him that he felt himself clenching his teeth and making a conscious effort to control himself.

"Fuck yessssss...." Through gritted teeth he let her know of his pleasure as he began moving her hips back and forth. Michelle squeaked beneath him as her pussy tightened around him. He grabbed her by her hair again, slowly pulling her head up. "It this what you wanted, girl? You like this big cock inside you?"

"Yes!" She screamed. "I love it....fuck I love it. Please d-d-don't stop!"

He grinned as he released her hair and reached underneath her to find her breasts. His thrusts became harder and deeper as he felt her contract around him. He pinched her nipples every time he plunged into her...loving how it made her squeeze him even tighter. "In your fucking heels, even. Fuck you're so hot! This is my pussy now, baby. You hear me? I own it now, girl." His voice was getting even rougher as he could feel his own orgasm building.

"Yes!" Her voice was getting hoarse as well. "It's all yours, baby..oh Godddd my pussy is all for you." She was clawing at the green felt of the pool table...trying to process the intensity of it all.

"Mmmmmmm...that's right." He stood back up and grabbed her hips again...pounding her.

She could hear their bodies slapping together and loved hearing him grunt every time he filled her. Before long she felt the tingling again. "Ohhh Sir...please...please can I cum for you again?" She bit her lip...trying to find any type of control...

"Cum...cum all over my cock, baby." He pounded her harder...grabbed her hair with one hand and began pinching her tit with the other...impaling her on his massive cock until he began to feel her shake. She screamed and moaned as her orgasm took her over but he didn't stop fucking her...he didn't miss one stroke.

Time after time, Michelle came all over his cock inside her. Just when she thought one was over, another would start. He kept hitting her spot so perfectly she was scared she would pass out. He was pinching her nipple in the rhythm...and the combination of pleasure and pain was the perfect storm for her. "Yesss...yesyesyesyes...ohhh god YES!!" She screamed for more as his cock began to twitch inside of her. "Please d-don't stop! Please don't ever stop fucking me, S-Sir!!"

But he did. He stopped right then and took his throbbing, hard cock out of her sopping wet pussy. In one movement, he turned her over and laid her back on the table. He stood between her legs...holding one in each hand. His cock found her cunt again as he held her thighs to his chest...seeing her high heels out of the corners of his eyes. "Such a hot little piece of ass you are..." He knew he wouldn't last long like this...her pussy was still convulsing around him and it was getting to be impossible for him to deny his orgasm any longer.

"Yesssss....fuck me, handsome. Please...please fuck me!" Michelle watched his handsome face as he pounded her even harder.

"Pinch your tits for me, slut." He growled his order at her as he dropped her legs to his sides and crawled further on top of her.

She did as she was told and began massaging her tits while pinching her hard nipples for him. His mouth found one of them and he began sucking hard on it...making her arch up to it. She could feel his teeth biting into it ever so slightly and let out a cry that seemed to touch off a firestorm in him. He slammed his cock into her three more times...each stroke harder than the last one...moving her whole body across the table each time...then finally erupting inside her.

Michelle felt him cumming and did her best to milk every drop out of him. She squeezed his ass in her hands and pressed him closer into her. His body was shaking as he continued to pump slowly in and out of her...still completely filling her each time. She moaned for him...he moaned for her. Then...finally...he collapsed on her in an exhausted, sweaty heap.

After a couple minutes, he raised himself up...getting his weight off of her. He gently kissed her mouth as she finally opened her eyes.

She smiled...and inexplicably began giggling when he smiled back.

"What's so funny?"

"I don't know...I just can't remember the last time I felt this good." She gently ran a finger across his strong jawline. "Thank you so much, Sir."

He grinned as he kissed her again. "Hmmmmm...you are welcome, little one."

Eventually they both got up, and as they were dressing, the inevitable awkwardness set in. "I...I don't know what else to say besides....thank you again." Michelle was blushing, and she knew it.

He chuckled as he buttoned his pants. "How about...same time, same place next week?"

The smile was instantly on her face. "I would love that, Sir."

12