Last Call

Story Info
Two Doms treat their Sub to a wonderful session.
3.8k words
3.83
22.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ely had taken her as his lover four years ago for all the wrong reasons, the most important of which, was to spite another woman who had 'done him wrong;' and for that she was not a bad choice. Leah was funny and always made him laugh which offset the times she was whiny, small minded, and jealous. She was conveniently located not too close and not too far from his condo which made for a relatively easy escape from his other problems. On top of this, he was a Dom and she, submissive. So when he tied her up and beat her he could exorcise his demons and frustrations in a way that made her happy and him feel none the worse for using her.

At that time, she was a good emotional refuge, and he had grown genuinely fond of Leah. At 6'2" he was a redwood of a man, and, because of their similar coloring, they were sometimes mistaken for brother and sister. She was a whole lot of woman with long, thick, red hair, bright green eyes, and, at 5'10", built like the proverbial brick shit house. A further perk of their relationship was that she had storage space which he had filled with more things than he remembered from the break-up. But a relationship based on revenge has a short shelf life, and this one was no different. In all fairness to her and to himself as ultimately decent people, he needed to let her go. To that end, he had not visited with her for over a year during which he encouraged her to find a new Dom who was also capable of loving her the way she should be loved.

It was a task Leah took to heart because she knew it was true. She deserved a man that loved her and her alone, and so when Ely announced he would be visiting to take his "junk" out of her house, she announced, "Come ahead; however, you will be sleeping on the couch, or on top of the portable hot tub you stored in the cellar, if you think it would be more comfortable, and not in my bed. My new Dom now lives with me, and you and I sleeping together just won't fly."

A widening smile crept across his face at the news as he said he understood.

"That's what you think," he snickered to himself. "Not for more than one night, will I sleep alone. You can bet your bottom dollar on that sweet cheeks."

When they first met Leah was a submissive female, but not in the way one in the life style would define. However, he had made her one; and not only that, he had made her a painslut. And although he had no desire to take up where they had left off, he felt the new Dom kind of owed him. After all, he had laid all the ground work, and the new Dom was enjoying the fruits of his labor.

He wondered what new experiences her new Dom had brought to her. He knew a new Dom would have his own ways. He wondered if she thought the new Dom was a better Dom? But these were fleeting thoughts. His ego could remain intact. He knew, if nothing else, he had laid a good foundation. It was sound, and she had become a good little girl. There would be treasured memories of their sessions for a lifetime and, though they had both moved on, it could not be otherwise.

So confident in himself on all fronts, he set out to arrive at her modest Cape in its well maintained subdivision before noon. He pulled up in front of the house. The lawn was mowed, the shrubbery was trimmed, and everything was well maintained which pleased him. A not too new Goldwing graced the driveway in front of the two cars in the driveway which brought a broad smile to his face. He liked to think she had a man around the house that would help her take care of things. He hoped, too, when the new Dom rode with her up behind that he took the same care he had, having fun tempered with consideration for her safety. It was only right.

He met the new Dom, Cal, who was just heading out to work. He liked the way the man shook hands and, in the few brief moments they exchanged pleasantries, he felt the man was someone he might respect. At the very least the man, like himself, was a Winger, and that would be a place to start. He watched Cal walk to his car, estimating him to be about the same height only a bit heavier set with dark brown hair and eyes. He was well groomed and had a confident and likeable demeanor.

Leah would be leaving for work later. Ely had timed it so he would be there at just the right interval. The next day was everybody's day off, and they would help him load the trailer. Cal, having left for work, she helped Ely settle in. They ate lunch together, and, over their grilled cheese and salami sandwiches, they reminisced a bit; but, mainly, he shared his plan to haul as much stuff out of her basement as he could in the next two days.

"Will you be sleeping on the couch or on the hot tub cover?"

"How much crap is on the cover? Never mind, I know. Couch. Thanks."

"Suit yourself. But you may have to fight the dog for it."

"Easier than fighting the python for the cover. Got my own snake to mind," he quipped.

They both laughed, but it was not the easy laughter of times past. There was tenseness now. Things were different. She had a new Master and a new bond, and she hoped Ely's presence in the house would not upset the new balance. Power exchanges can be tricky that way. If there is any sort of insecurity or jealousy, power struggles can ensue with disastrous results.

Ely kissed Leah sweetly on the forehead as she went off to work and awaited the arrival of Cal who would be home in the next hour and a half.

Because you never know how territorial another man might be until you step into his territory, Ely was careful to show respect to Cal. Ely was not the Dom in this household any more, but neither was he an inferior. Long story short, Cal was a confident man in his own right and Ely, confident in himself as well, did nothing to challenge Cal. Conversation, as Ely expected, came easily between them as over a couple of Miller Lites they discussed the ins-and-outs of Goldwing maintenance and riding adventures they'd never forget. As conversation ebbed and flowed, Ely and Cal found they shared many of the same interests and frustrations with life in general and in specific; and in their commiseration tensions that could have arisen between two dominant males just didn't.

Ely told Cal how glad he was that he was Leah's Dom. He cited Cal's obvious care and how Leah seemed happy and well-cared for.

The men had studiously avoided the topic of Leah, but Cal being satisfied with the measure of Ely began, "Know what would make Leah even happier today?"

"What?"

"What would you think if the three of us had a session together tonight?"

Ely did not answer right away. It was a generous offer. The two of them working out their frustrations with one woman, there would have to be control. Was Cal that kind of Dom? He had not seen one-upmanship in Cal so perhaps.

"I think before I say yes or no, Cal, we should talk over our approach. The two of us out of control could be bad. Leah is a painslut, but we could really hurt her and ruin her by pushing her too far. Can we handle it? Likely, you know more about my approach from Leah than I know about yours. Shall we talk it over and see?"

"I think we should to be sure we are on the same page, Ely. Let's talk particulars."

Coming up with a plan they set about setting the stage..When Leah got home, they would relax her, and all of them would get what they needed.

Leah steamed up the front steps. She had had a bitch of a day and she wanted to get in, vent, relax with the guys a bit, and hit the sack. She was sure glad she had tomorrow off. But, pushing open the front door, she was greeted by candlelight and two Doms whose intent was clear. Ely was clad in his black leather vest, pants, boots, and do-rag and Cal in his black shirt, dress pants, and oxfords. She stopped dead in her tracks. Her eyes widened, and she took a step back.

They ushered her into the living room. Ely took her bag and Cal handed her a shot of Irish saying, "No words, Leah. Drink!"

Her mind raced and her mouth dropped open to speak, but she knew better. "The two of them. The two of them," she thought, "OMG. The two of them."

She threw back the shot and, tentatively, handed the empty glass to Ely.

"Strip and assume the position, Leah," ordered Cal in his usual commanding but subdued voice.

The two Doms stood, arms folded and standing side by side, watching calmly and dispassionately as she self-consciously stripped to the skin and knelt before them. Hands behind her back, she put her head back, opened her mouth, and looked up at Cal.

Ely handed Cal her collar which he fastened around her neck.

She looked directly at Cal wondering if she would be woman enough for a power exchange with two men. She knew them both intimately. Neither had ever challenged her beyond bearable limits, but she also knew their egos. She trembled a bit, as if cold, and felt her wetness ooze down her thighs.

"Ely, snap the leash on her so we can take her to the cellar. Crawl, Leah."

Cal led the way to the basement. Ely, controlling her, she crawled on hands and knees across the floor and then backwards down the cellar stairs. Cal watched her ass from below.

"You slut! You're already soaking wet! She wants this, Ely. She wants us. Careful what you wish for, little girl."

The men had been busy. Since Ely had loaded his belongings on his trailer, there was room for a playroom. And the dungeon toys, they had used in the garage in the summer or had to rearrange furniture to use in the dining room, now had a new permanent home.

From her position on all fours, she looked around. The cement floor was cold and the cross and the pillory were stark in the dingy light shed by the single light bulb that hung by a wire from the ceiling. A spreader bar, cuffs, ropes, floggers of all sorts, crops, canes, paddles vibrators, hot wax, butt plugs, nipple clamps, speculum, all the toys-- all the toys were neatly hung on the wall, organized for a Dom's handy access per his will and whim of the moment.

Ely blindfolded Leah and cuffed her, spread eagle, face down, on the cross. Leah wondered what their 'will and whim' would be tonight. How far would they go? Subspace, can be the most wonderful experience or it can be terrifying. Leah had always had wonderful experiences in subspace with Cal and Ely, but she had heard stories from other submissives with other Masters where things had gotten out of control and gone terribly wrong. She knew that sometimes in subspace she couldn't speak or move at all so there would be no way for her to protect herself. It would be up Cal and Ely to be aware of it and protect her. She began to have doubts.

Ely sensed Leah's mounting tenseness. He knew that Leah's complete trust in them was essential so he pressed his body close to her, stroked her cheek, and spoke to her softly with firmness and reassurance as he secured her to the cross..

"You know, Leah, Cal and I are going to hurt you. We are going to beat you and take pleasure in doing so. You are our painslut, and we are going to leave the mark of our work tonight, on your body. But you will be a good and obedient little girl, and we know this because it is your deepest desire and your greatest reward to serve your Masters here tonight. You will please us by thanking us for the pain and begging for mercy and more. You are our possession, little girl, to do with as we need to gratify our most base needs. We will push your limits in pain. You will submit your body unto us, woman to man, as God meant it to be. And it will end as always with you gratefully in our care. Understand?"

Leah nodded her ascent while offering a meek, "Yes, Sir."

Her long hair was tied up in braids so that the porcelain skin of her fleshy backside, softly dappled with the ginger freckles of a natural red-head, would remain fully exposed.

They began using their softest deerskin floggers which are very supple, and sensual. This type of flogger has a great pop but little sting, just perfect for setting up a steady rhythm. One then the other, Cal then Ely, they alternated stroke for stroke, shoulder to mid-back, left then right.

Leah, her juices gushing down her thighs, closed her eyes and tried to relax.

Because this was Cal's domain, Ely would follow his lead, matching implement for implement, and intensity with intensity, and given the opportunity at times, lead the interplay.

In sequence and in turn, Cal then Ely reached for a flat braided cat. Never missing a beat, a stroke of the cat followed by a swipe of the hand over the skin would "pink" the skin. Her skin glowed with the heat. Their palms dampening the sting, they felt her skin begin to heat up each time the cat struck, and Leah floated into her subspace.

Gradually increasing the force of each stroke, Cal and Ely moved to the next level of intensity. The stroke of the cat now without the hand began to make stripes and a beautiful crisscross pattern emerged on the pale skin.

With each deliberate strike Cal and Ely took control. They, in concert, meted out the punishment. In this realm it was theirs to say and to do as they wished. To have dominion over all, they themselves and the one who had granted them power, Leah. In a world where feeling of powerlessness is all too common, here they ruled. And Leah, who wanted to do nothing more than to not be in charge of anything, gave up her will to serve her Masters. Releasing control, she shut out the rest of the world, bending her will to theirs.

The stripes beautifully laid on her back, they reached for canes. Her lily white ass and thighs mixed with a touch of juicy pussy were next.

But before they began, Ely reached for the ben-wa balls. Holding them up for Cal's approval and, receiving the go-ahead, Ely inserted the balls in Leah's cunt.

"You know what to do now Leah, don't you?" Cal directed. "You keep them inside and do not let them out until you are told to push them out. Yes?

"Yes, Master," came the whispered reply.

The canes raised beautiful welts on the pristine ass and on the backs of her flawless thighs. The men wielded the wands slowly and carefully. Each crack of the cane and each raised welt were savored. Marked on her skin, raised and enflamed, each welt would rise. The beauty of pleasure and pain meted out fairly with justice and control brought with it power and pride.

Leah, struggling to retain the ben-wa balls by doing kegles, arched her back and groaned softly with each strike. Leah loved the ben-wa. Nestled up behind her pubic bone, they rubbed her G-spot and the harder she clenched and released the greater the stimulation and pleasing the sensation. But it did not come without a cost; for as she tightened her cunt, she also tightened the muscles of her butt cheeks, making the cut of the cane more intense, therefore the more pleasure, the more pain and she moaned.

Satisfied the fine quality of their skin art, Cal and Ely decide it is time to flip her over, so that she can be face up on the cross. Cal did the honors. He need only unbuckle her legs. Her wrists could stay fastened, leaving her arms crossed above her head. He liked this because it left her breasts proud and he did love her tits. In fact, both men did. Those breasts were next. Cal and Ely each grabbed a tit roughly squeezing and kneading it. Twisting and pulling out her nipples they enjoyed watching her squirm and listening to her mewl.

"Squeeze them out into the bucket, Leah," Cal commanded. Leah gave birth to the ben-wa. They dropped into a metal bucket that had been placed between her legs. "Good, little girl. Now you are going to pee for me. I want a nice steady stream. You will squirt it out. You will not let it dribble down your legs. You hear me?"

"Yes, Master Cal."

The sound of Leah's pee echoed coldly in the metal bucket. The cement floor and walls of the cellar did nothing to dampen the crude sound. When she had finished, Cal patted her pussy, and slipping his fingers over her clit he inserted three fingers into her cunt.

"We are good to you, aren't we, Leah."

"Yes, Master Cal. You and Sir Ely are both good to me. Thank you."

Next Cal and Ely would tie up her tits. This was Ely's specialty. He used manila line. Its texture was rough, and it grabbed Leah's tits and did not slip. He took his time, and Cal watched and learned. He wanted to be able to do it after Ely left. The tits beautifully bound, nipple clips were next. Leah had wonderful meaty nipples that drew out good and strong providing lots of flesh for the clips to grab. Like a set of vice grips, the clips were adjustable. Ely secured them firmly and gave them a tug to make certain they would hold. Leah's silent grimace and deep breaths told him they were set just right. He smiled knowingly at Cal and gave a brief stroke to her hair.

The men then resumed their motif, establishing the tempo of the beating. Starting with the deerskin flogger, they rhythmically stroked her breasts and then between her legs on her sweet fuzzy red pussy and Leah retreated back into her 'subby' space.

She was barely aware of the sound of the vibrator when it was plugged in. Ely looked at it admiringly. It was a good tool. They would inflict pain, and she would receive pleasure. The more pain she received, the more pleasure she would receive, and Cal and Ely held the balance tin their hands. The men took careful note of Leah's breathing, facial expressions, the redness and heat of her skin, vocalizations, if any, and the state of her body in the restraints. If they did it right, she would be silent and still when they beat her and moaning in gratitude when the vibrator buzzed on her clit. They would torment her in the most exquisite and beautiful way, and she would beg for more.

As before, the cat o' nine tails was next in the sequence. Ely and Cal, upon each laying a pattern of zebra stripes, rewarded Leah with the vibrator until she began to moan.

Now they would take turns applying the cane. While Ely caned Leah, Cal rewarded Leah with the vibrator. When Cal caned Leah, Ely rewarded Leah. This they did in turns until Leah begged to cum.

This was when control was most important. This was when they wanted to push Leah's limits, but let her succeed. The task was to bring her to the edge and, when she begged to cum, deny cumming while not cumming was still an option for Leah. There might be a time when a Master wanted a sub to fail as a lesson in discipline forcing her to cum s he denied her, but not tonight. This meant they must carefully watch and listen to and judge her pleas.

Each of them was able to bring Leah up twice they knew she needed to cum, and she was beautiful in her orgasm and so very grateful in thanking them. But this was not the end. Leah was in a very vulnerable place, and Cal and Ely still had to bring Leah back from her submission.

The nipple clips were first. Applying nipple clips has minor pain, but removal is extremely painful. In classic style each man removed a clip and then immediately covered and sucked a nipple to help soothe each one. When that was accomplished, Leah's breasts were untied.

After that, she was unshackled from the cross and helped down to her knees as Cal's gentle command came, "Assume the position Leah."

Obediently, Leah assumed the position, hands behind her, head back, and mouth open. The two men, both hard, begin to jack their cocks. In her final act of humility, the men ejaculate in her mouth; and, upon command, Leah swallows their spunk.

Immediately after, they take Leah to the bedroom where the men can cover her with their bodies. It is necessary for them to physically hold her. Not only is this psychologically necessary for the sanity of the sub, it also creates and strengthens the bond between Master and Submissive. Cal and Ely hold her close, and in a tradition they have individually always shared with Leah in the past, each man gives her a love bite.

12