Last Call

Story Info
A sexy interracial MMF threesome.
865 words
3.94
93k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brass bell resonated throughout the bar, indicating last call, as I came to a close of another crazy Friday night at "1984", the 80s retro bar I had been employed at for the past 5 years.

The doormen were awesome and never let anyone stay past 2:30am, knowing we all had better things to do.

Being the working bar manager, I was responsible for closing up the bar and was always the last to leave.

As I sat down, after finishing my closing duties, I took my first sip of wine & heard a noise coming from the ladies' washroom.

I wandered over to the door and gave a little knock.

"Hello? The bar's closed."

All I could hear was a muffled moaning. I eased the door open and moved around the corner. To my amazement I came upon the hottest black woman I'd ever seen being drilled from behind by a huge muscular tattooed guy!

The guy glanced over at me and gave me a nod, the chocolate hottie oblivious to my presence.

My cock began to harden as my surprise was replaced by lust.

Being in the bar business for so long I had had my share of sex with drunken women & men but never together, and I thought to myself, "I'm going to enjoy this."

I had been working out on a regular basis for 3 or 4 years and I had developed a rather nice body over time. I kept tanned and clean shaven (all over), and was rather well hung at about 8 inches.

My sexual "claim to fame" was the huge loads of cum I produced. My partners were always amazed at the volume of jizz that spewed out of my dick.

The couple was still furiously going at it as I moved closer and began to massage my crotch.

I glanced down at the muscle mans cock and realized I had nothing on this guy. His glistening piece of pink steel had to be 10 inches long and was incredibly thick.

I had taken my rock hard dick out of my pants and knelt down face to face with his cock and her dripping pussy.

Muscle guy pulled his huge rod out of her pussy and offered it to me. I licked the girl juice from the giant mushroom head and tasted pre-cum mixed with it.

I began to lick and suck his monster cock, as the beautiful black girl turned and lowered her lips to my cock. The feeling was unreal as muscle guys cock head began to swell even bigger indicating he was about to cum.

He threw back his head and groaned as he emptied his spunk into my throat.

I swallowed until his orgasm subsided, cleaning his shaft and balls before letting his semi erect rod slip from my lips.

The hot black girl stood up and leaned back on the sink and spread her legs wide, presenting her neatly shaven wet cunt to me.

I have always loved eating pussy and this one looked like a great meal. I start by teasing her incredibly large clit with my tongue and she shuddered as soon as I made contact.

Meanwhile, I could see in the mirrors reflection that muscle guy has gotten naked and was flexing in the mirror. His cock had regained its hardness as I continued to fuck the black girls' cunt with my tongue.

Her whimpers slowly became screams as she approached climax. She reached down and began to furiously rub her clit, when suddenly she began to squirt cum all over my face! As I bathed in her love juice I felt muscle guys hand on my cock. He stroked it a few times making it even harder if that was possible.

I stood, turned and began to feel muscle guys entire body. Ripple after ripple of rock solid muscle! It was too much! I turned back toward the mocha hottie and rammed my cock into her slippery snatch. I pounded her until her juice was dripping down her ass crack. I pulled my cock out and slowly forced into her tight ass. It felt better than anything I'd felt before.

It only took 10 or 15 strokes before my balls tightened and I pulled out and began to blow my load all over the black chick.

Next thing I knew muscle guy was down on his knees next to me with his mouth wide open.

As I furiously pumped my cock with my hand I turned to muscle guy and began coating his tongue with my massive load of creamy white gold.

I glanced at black girl and she was rubbing her clit as she squirted her juice all over the floor.

I continued to fist my cock, and as my orgasm subsided, muscle guy stood up and aimed his massive cock at black girls' messy pussy. He began to spew his second load all over her belly and cunt.

As I tucked my spent cock into back into my pants the couple dressed as well.

I offered them a drink at the bar but they suggested we go somewhere a little more private.

I agreed!