Last Call, the Sequel Pt. 02

Story Info
Shannon continues down her new path.
4k words
3.65
23.5k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zwebsrfr
zwebsrfr
44 Followers

The original Last Call was written by Ahazura© who said "I don't see myself coming back to these characters so if anyone really wants to continue the story you have my blessing." This is part 2 of a sequel following the same characters. The continued story line is original.

There is more to come if the comments dictate it.

*************

I sat there feeling the adrenaline rush start to subside after making the call to Jerry. My heart raced but it also ached. I did still love him, but I knew that life with him would never be the way I had imagined or had wanted it to be.

I was different now. Not because of last night, although that did make a big difference, it was because I had decided life was too short to wait on Jerry.

Jerry was different too. I wondered about his nights at the sports bar. Had he met someone? Had that made him realize he loved me or did he just need someone as a roommate and housekeeper again? I thought through everything I had said in the phone call, thinking about how it must have sounded to Jerry.

I called my daughter Caroline. It went to voice mail so I left a message asking her to call.

I called my son John. He groggily answered, "hello."

I realized it was still before 10AM on Saturday, he had most likely been out late the night before. "John, this is Mom. I am sorry did I wake you?" I said.

He responded now seemingly awake, "No, well yes, but that's OK. What's up?"

"Were you out late with the guys or a new girlfriend?" I asked.

"A girl yes, but no new girlfriend just yet, definitely a few hot prospects." he explained.

"Well your Dad finally called me," I started. "He said he doesn't want a divorce and wants to do whatever it takes for me to come back home. I scheduled us for a counselling session on Wednesday and I wondered if we might have an opportune moment beforehand but perhaps just a discussion over a quick bite to eat. I would really like to talk to you and get any perspectives you might have."

We agreed that tomorrow, Sunday afternoon, was best since we both had to work during the week and the hour and a half drive each way was a bit much for a work day. He lived only 30 minutes from the University so I hoped that I could make one trip and see both kids separately.

Caroline called me back around 11. I told her the situation.

She was now a sophomore and doing quite well in school. She was Daddy's girl for sure, and had been quite disappointed when her Dad began treating her the same way, not having time for her.

Caroline saw herself as special as far as her Dad was concerned. So after that I think she was able to see what I was talking about. I wondered what she knew about all of this. Had she made Jerry call me? She is the only one that could have pulled that off. Did she know anything about my night out last night or about Jerry and the Sports Bar?

I told her I was going to see John on Sunday.

She was already busy the rest of the day but said we could have a late snack tonight and perhaps that way I could stay over and see John on Sunday so I would only have to make one round trip. We agreed to meet tonight at 7PM.

That gave me a few hours to get things rolling. I needed to go shopping. Two primary reasons, one to look for the perfect outfit for the Wednesday counseling session and two to find the perfect outfit to see Caine again. The perfect outfit for Wednesday would need to be tasteful but alluring. I decided the new me would have a new look.

I had been wearing shorter and tighter clothes at home before I left Jerry, I now decided that more alluring would become the new norm for me, shorter and tighter might be included but there would no longer be conservative clothes.

I would dress for my age group, I did not want to appear slutty or trying to be younger than I was, I just wanted to push the envelope. I wanted to be noticed. I intended to flirt and enjoy the attention, who knows what might come of it. This was a change to not just the entire wardrobe, it was a change of how I perceived myself. No more granny panties, no more boring bras, no more extremely conservative work clothes.

Perhaps a tight fitting skirt above the knees with no panty lines would be my new norm. I would have to ask about the panty lines, I never really had solved that one before I wondered if spanx would help, or maybe a thong would be best. Maybe there was something I had not yet considered.

I could use more thigh highs and a some good low cut push up bras to accentuate my cleavage, I needed some form fitting blouses but also some button up blouses that allowed for adjustable cleavage, depending on the mood. They should be a bit loose at the neck line to allow someone to see right down my blouse if I leaned over, or if they were taller than me looking over my shoulder down the front of my blouse to see the low cut lacy bra.

I made an appointment for my hair for Wednesday at 4 so it would be perfect when I saw Jerry on Wednesday at 7. Finding new clothes went quite well, the thong seemed to be the best option for no panty lines and I found some nice new demi bras trimmed with lace that would be seen down the front of my blouse. These would become a new part of my daily wardrobe.

What to wear to see Caroline and John that was also appropriate to see Caine was the next challenge. I thought about a tasteful form fitting sweater, that I could also wear to work if needed. I did not want it to be so tight my bra line was visible but tight enough to show my figure and my assets.

I decided that some skin tight jeans might work along with some new flats. I found a pair of black slacks that fit my butt very nicely. OK shopping done for today. Needed to leave not later than 5:30. It was now 3.

I sent a text to Caine. "I am meeting my daughter this evening at 7 and my son tomorrow afternoon."

A few minutes later I received a call from him.

"Hi Shannon," he started.

I replied back, "Hi Caine, did you get the text?"

"Yes. What time do you think you will be finished meeting with your daughter?" he asked tentatively.

"Well I am not sure, it could be as early as 10PM or as late as midnight."

He cleared his voice, "well everything is ready for you to stay here. You will even be able to sleep in on Sunday."

"That sounds wonderful Caine, I hope there is enough room in your bed for me," I said coyly.

He eagerly responded, "yes of course, I will text you my address, I'll see you tonight. Let me know when you head my way."

"See you then," I said as I finished the call.

Ok shopping done, plans made, now to execute them.

There was one final part of the plan that I needed to work through. I needed to let the girls at work know that Jerry had called me before Caine and I were together. I needed to stop the rumor mill first thing Monday morning. No need for a slip up at this stage. I could see Caine, go to counselling with Jerry, and make further decisions as things progressed as long as the rumor mill was squelched and as long as Caroline and John did not have any further relevant information.

Caroline met me at a coffee shop. I talked to her about the things going on in her life. She finally asked me about her Dad and me. She was daddy's girl for sure. She could get him to do just about whatever she wanted and she knew just what to say and do to keep it that way.

Perhaps she had some insight into what he was doing or what he was thinking. I was trying to find out what she knew about the last four months.

I told her he called, basically what he said, and that we had a counselling session scheduled for Wednesday. I told her I knew her father had been on porn sites, and dating sites (I lied), and that I knew about the sports bar.

She assumed that knowing about the sports bar meant that I knew everything about what had been going on.

She said, "I am sorry I didn't tell you mom, I just didn't know how." She told me that she had warned her dad not to step out, that I really did want him back and he could easily ruin that if he wasn't careful. She told him to call me and things would be put back together. Apparently he wasn't careful. She mentioned that he had brought more than one woman to our house, our bed.

I did my best to not react to this news as if I already knew about it.

She said she found out because she had gone home to see her father a few weeks ago. The house was a mess so she started to clean it and do some laundry for him. He was certainly not a house keeper, dirty dishes, trash, laundry, etc. She went to strip the sheets off the bed when she found the panties. They were obviously not mine, so she just sat down and cried.

She finished the laundry made the bed and waited to confront her father.

"I guess Daddy had gone from work to the sports bar and arrived home around nine obviously intoxicated dragging a woman with him. I asked her what the hell she thought she was doing."

The woman was not intoxicated she looked at me and said, "honey, I just wanted to get him home, I was certainly not intending to stay with him. Since apparently you are I don't think he can really satisfy you in the state he is in, I bet he won't be able to get it up in this condition."

"I got the lady out of the house and got dad to bed," Caroline explained.

"The next morning I was waiting for him as he staggered to the kitchen with a hangover. I tossed the panties at him and yelled at him, 'who do these belong to.'

He answered, "I am not sure."

At that point Caroline described how she lost it with her Dad and yelled at him. "Do you mean that you have had so many women in my Mom's bed that you don't know which one left her panties? Mom has been waiting for months for you to call her and you have been fucking around in her bed! You better get this sorted out with Mom or I will not be back."

Caroline got up walked out the door and left. That was one week before the divorce papers were served. She had not spoken to her father since then, three weeks ago.

She started to cry asking me why men were such pigs. I comforted her and assured her that her father had not always been this way and that men were not always like this.

I had chuckled a little during the story. Caroline asked me why. I explained to her, "the woman that brought your father home surely thought that you were there to be with him that night."

Caroline blushed.

Hmm, I thought to myself. Jerry had not been faithful even before I filed. I wondered if it had been going on even before I left and if so for how long and with whom?

There was something more though that I couldn't quite figure out. Was there more to the story that Caroline didn't tell me or was it the whole idea of Jerry being with someone else? I wasn't sure. I was surprised that I was not angry. I did think that I could use this to my benefit. I could require him be faithful or at least control his extra marital flings while at the same time doing whatever I wanted to do, as long as I was discreet, until I was ready to decide what I would do about our marriage.

It was approaching 10PM, Caroline asked me where I was staying, that I could sleep on an air mattress in her dorm if I needed to.

I told her that I had a place to stay already near John and that I needed to head that way to 'check-in'.

We walked back to her dorm I gave her a big hug and told her that I would do my best to see how to fix things, but they may be beyond repair.

She told me she understood and went on up to her dorm room as I walked back to my car.

I felt bad for Caroline having to find this out about her Dad. I was furious at what Jerry had done and how he had allowed Caroline to be impacted by it.

Yes, I had been with Caine but that was two weeks after the divorce papers were served. How long had he been having women in my bed. My bed, was it really? Could I get past this? Was I a changed woman or the same old Shannon from before?

My thoughts went to Caine. I sent him a text saying I was on my way.

He wrote back immediately, see you then.

I arrived, parked, and took off my wedding rings. Caine's apartment was only a few blocks from John's, I had a paranoid thought that my car might be seen by John, but that thought quickly vanished. I had my overnight bag over my arm, walked up to the apartment door and knocked.

It was almost 11PM when Caine opened the door. I walked in he closed the door, locked it, took my bag and gave me a big hug. He was wearing a t shirt and gym shorts. I looked him in the eyes and reached up around his neck to kiss him. It was a passionate kiss that lingered for at least a minute.

His apartment was small maybe the same size as mine. It was neat, clean and modestly furnished. He took my bag to the bedroom and set it on the queen size bed.

"Well I guess there is room in your bed for me," I said coyly. But his time he was looking me over head to toe. I was sure he liked what he saw. My sweater showed my shape in a perfect way. My skin tight jeans certainly accentuated my nice round behind.

"Damn," he commented, you sure look nice."

I gave him a big smile.

He asked if I wanted something to drink.

I declined, he motioned me to the couch. I sat down and he sat on the opposite side obviously giving me a bit of space so I could get comfortable with my surroundings. He pulled one leg up and faced me.

I could see he wasn't wearing anything under his shorts by the way he was sitting and there was a small rise of a tent beginning.

"I sure am glad this worked out," he said.

I looked at him in the eyes, and said as confidently and as naively as I could, "are you sure?"

I wanted him to want me, not just sexually, I wanted him to want me, all of me. He leaned forward and kissed me. I felt his manhood against my leg as he supported himself with his arms to kiss me.

I reached down into his shorts and took hold of his cock. He slid his shorts off. I positioned myself to give him a blow job.

I loved having this type of control over him. I took him in my mouth and slowly started to pump, his hands were on my head, not forcefully but in a comfortable way. He blew his load and I swallowed every bit.

I got up licked my lips smiled at him and said, "I need the bathroom to get ready for bed." I went in the bathroom and did my nightly rituals, then put on a black satin and lace slip nightie that just barely covered my ass, with no panties. I walked out of the bathroom and his eyes about popped out of his head.

"Wow," he said as I walked to the bed. That was the beginning of a great night of wonderful satisfying sex.

The next morning about 6AM, Caine woke me with his morning erection. Softly caressing me to get me aroused and then got on top of me. I felt his weight push me into the bed. I was wet by the time he pushed at my opening and he did what would become a morning ritual with us. No words, just letting him use me to satisfy his needs, he came, collapsed on me, then rolled over pulled me close and we both drifted back to sleep.

I woke up about 8:30. I was sore, two nights of lots of sex after months without any surely contributed to that. I heard him in the kitchen so walked out in my lacy slip nighty without panties watching him in shorts, shirtless making an omelet for me in his kitchen, I got wet. My body ached and was sore but was still reacting to him. We ate and talked for a while.

We had a very deep conversation over breakfast. I explained to him my situation, the whole thing. I wanted him to know exactly what he was getting himself into if we were to see each other again. I told him how much I wanted him because of how he made me feel.

We were both on rebounds, him from his girlfriend and me from my husband. My divorce was on hold and I would be going to counseling sessions with Jerry. He seemed to understand the situation without any hurt feelings. He was happy to be a discreet FWB, he wasn't ready for what he called entanglements.

I also told him that I did not expect us to be exclusive, especially since with the counseling sessions there would be potentially normal marital relations. The open conversation seemed to be helpful to both of us. We knew that each of us were looking for a long term commitment from someone and it would be difficult if not impossible for that to be between us, especially if my divorce never went through.

He would still be on the prowl for a girlfriend, that had future potential for a family and I would be the new me deciding what I wanted and how I wanted it. I asked him to be open with me and let me know about anyone in particular he thought was a keeper. In return, I would tell him as much or as little as he wanted to know about the particulars as they unfolded with Jerry or anyone else for that matter.

He thought about it for a few moments.

I thought that perhaps I had crossed some unspoken line.

He finally said, "yes I think I would like to have someone to talk to about anyone I might consider a keeper." He left the part about me and Jerry open.

I explained to him about the potential rumors at work and he said no problem he would ensure that my story was backed up. For now we would enjoy the times we were together. We both agreed that we would not waste any opportunities.

It was late morning, I told him I needed to get cleaned up. As I walked towards the shower I took off my slip turned around walked back to the kitchen completely naked and asked him if he would join me.

We took a nice shower together and we both were able to cum in the shower. When we finished he helped dry me off and I got dressed. He watched me as I put on my thong and bra, slid into my black slacks and put on my sweater.

I walked back into the bathroom to do something with my hair and my face. When I came out he was dressed. I asked him if he could come see me at my apartment the next weekend.

He asked if I meant Friday or Saturday.

I said both if you want...of course we would be indoors most of the time...I didn't need any rumors about who I was seeing while I was in marital counselling.

He said yes, he just needed to make sure he didn't have any work commitments Friday. He would know tomorrow.

It was now afternoon. I thought I would head out to window shop until I met up with John. I held Caine kissed him and told him how wonderful everything had been. I was looking forward to more. Then I left.

I met John around 3. We grabbed a bite to eat and talked.

He told me about the girls he was seeing. Both were a bit older than him. One was 25 the other 26. He was seeing one tonight around 8. He had been out with the other one last night. He was seeing them both to see which was best for him.

He told me that last night had been good and hoped that tonight would be as well. He didn't think he had the discipline to manage two friends with benefits at the same time but so far it was working.

I thought to myself, if I could think about managing it then I was sure he could too. I wondered to myself if he might end up with his own MILF if he played it right.

I told him about the call from his Dad. I asked if he had spoken to his sister Caroline about anything.

He told me that he knew about what had happened between Caroline and their Dad but did not elaborate.

I asked him why he didn't tell me.

He didn't really have an answer other than he didn't think it was his place since he did not have first hand knowledge.

It was time for me to head back. I told John to have fun and enjoy his friend tonight and to fill me in on the details afterwards.

At work Monday morning I wore some of my new clothes, sexy, alluring but tasteful in the office. I got a few head turns from guys in the building.

Some of the girls came over told me I looked stunning and asked about Friday night. I told them that nothing happened because as I was getting ready to go Jerry had called. I showed them my phone and the time he called.

zwebsrfr
zwebsrfr
44 Followers
12