Last Call, the Sequel Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked about me and my husband. I told her a short version. I had left because he was ambivalent. Finally he agreed to counseling and we are now in counseling.

She said that she hoped we could reconcile, it would make the new position much easier if I were married. Otherwise there would be too much office gossip that could undermine my success.

I looked at her curiously. Asked how she felt about Steven being my mentor.

She responded that she thought it was a wonderful opportunity for me and for Steven.

I asked her if she was okay with the arrangement.

She said, oh yes, after meeting you I think it will work quite well.

I asked if any question was out of bounds.

She assured me that it was not. Ask whatever I wanted.

So I asked in a blunt manner do you have lovers yourself?

She answered yes.

I asked if Steven had other lovers as well.

She answered yes and elaborated. Shannon, Steven and I like the variation and diversity that comes with our life style. I am sure he told you that your contact would mostly be infrequent.

I asked what infrequent meant.

She answered that in the beginning it would be quite frequent perhaps multiple times a week perhaps even daily because of the work relationship. Then it would go to a couple times a week, then weekly and eventually it would become monthly. There may be additional opportunities to travel as well. She asked if I could handle that in the beginning?

I acknowledged yes.

Also you should know that if we all agree he will want to consummate this agreement tonight. Are you prepared for that?

This was so much to consider. I had wondered how we would start this affair. I asked Marie if she and I would stay acquaintances?

I was hoping we could be friends she responded.

I could help you understand some of the nuances of this lifestyle. I can also help you fit into the social obligations that go with being an executive from a woman's perspective.

I asked that if in the future Jerry was made aware of this would he have a relationship with Marie?

Marie answered, I suppose it is possible but it doesn't usually happen that way.

Where would Steven and I meet? I inquired.

She responded, here, or at The Club Manor, maybe even his office at work. Basically any place that is private where there would be no suspicion from external sources. Sometimes there is even an opportunity to travel together and that would be elsewhere of course.

Steven came back into the room. He stood beside the chair Marie was sitting in. He asked me if I had made a decision or if I wanted more information.

I suppose at this point in my life I had decided that I liked sex and I liked orgasms, I had already though about sex with Steven before he had made this offer. If I could not get the life satisfaction I wanted from my husband then I would have to find it my own way. Life satisfaction was not just about sex it was about everything that there is in life. Sex and orgasms were a substitute for the feelings I really wanted.

I indicated that I didn't need any more information to make a decision but was sure I would have more questions over time.

I also stated that I was glad that there are no secrets between the three of us where this is all concerned.

Steven said the mentor relationship at work would be formally established. It would help make this personal arrangement much easier to manage.

He added, Shannon I have been checking on you for a little while now, I would have approached you eventually about this regardless of the promotion opportunity. The two are not linked other than the time associated with their occurrence.

Steve looked at Marie, are we agreed?

She nodded.

He looked at me, well.

I responded, agreed

Well, he said, to show you that I am in earnest I suggest we consummate this evening.

Let's start with a photo of the three of us. He had a selfie stick we stood together and he clicked a few photos. Then he took photos of me and Marie and then Marie took photos of me and Steven.

Marie said she would send me copies as she excused herself and that left me alone with Steven.

Well Shannon, tonight is purely for pleasure. He walked over to me put his finger on my blouse and pulled it out to look down at my bra. I will take the lead my dear because that is the way I like it.

You follow my lead and everything will work out fine. Eventually you will find out what I like and you might be able to take the lead but for now just go along for the ride.

Let's go to the guest room. We headed that way.

As soon as we were there he held me and kissed my lips softly.

I stepped out of my heels.

Then he kissed me again parting my lips with his tongue.

He stepped back and started to undo my blouse, then he removed it. He held me close again kissing me as before with a passionate deep tongue kiss that lasted minutes. As we were kissing he undid my bra and helped to remove it from me before the kiss ended.

We were still standing and he was still totally dressed, I was topless.

He reached out and lightly pinched my nipples. Then he leaned over and sucked on each one in turn. While sucking he started to undo my slacks pushing them to the floor. He stood back to look at me. I was standing there in only a thong and a pearl choker necklace.

He sat down in a chair still fully clothed and stared at me. He asked me to turn around. Then he asked me to take off the thong.

I did as he requested and he asked me to lay on the bed and bring my knees up and let them fall open so he could get a good look at me.

He started to take off his shirt. Then his shoes and socks. He unbuckled his trousers and stepped out of them laying them neatly over the chair.

He was now standing there in his boxer briefs with a nice large bulge trying to get free.

Come here and see what I have for you Shannon.

I moved from the bed and pulled down the boxer briefs to discover a beautiful 8 inch cock ready for action. I know he had asked to be the lead but I couldn't help myself as I reached out to take it in my hand and leaned over to kiss it.

Shannon, we will consummate our arrangement three ways tonight. One for each hole that I intend to get very comfortable with.

I had not considered that anal would be involved but said nothing. I wondered if I could do it without hurting too much.

I looked up at him. He was sitting now completely naked with me kneeling between his legs with his cock in my hand.

He nodded to me that we would start with a blow job.

I started to give him the best that I could. After a few minutes he said let's move to the bed and we ended up in a nice 69. His tongue did wonders on my clit and I came before he did.

When he came I swallowed every drop.

We moved to lay net to each other and he kissed my while tweaking my nipples. The flavor of me was on his lips. I reached down to stroke him and we just stayed that way until he got hard again.

He then had his hand down between my folds ensuring I was wet as he rolled over on top of me getting ready to enter me. I was quite wet and he was able to enter me in one motion all the way in.

He started a nice moderate rhythm that he kept up for a good 15 minutes before he decided to speed it up and finally he came inside of me. He collapsed on top of me initially then rolled off and held me close caressing my skin and occasionally my nipples as well. His fingers lightly touched every spot on my body. It felt wonderful.

I wondered if he could really get it up again. I had cum once and it was one of my regular orgasms, it felt good but nothing to remember the moment.

It was his touching my lightly with his fingers that really felt good.

He whispered, Shannon this all may seem mechanical now but it will become much more passionate as we have more time together. Do you think you could do this with me in my office? I would really like that.

I whispered back to him, Steven I would definitely like to try that.

Monday then? He said.

Yes of course I replied. I had no idea how that was going to work. I did need a mentor to be able to help me not make any classic mistakes. Would he just want to fuck me every chance he got or would he actually help me.

I reached down and took his cock in my hand. I knew there was one more requirement tonight. I wondered how he would do it. I started to lightly stroke his cock.

He said, if you suck on it, it should get hard faster.

I maneuvered myself to suck on it and his hand went to my ass as he started to massage my anus.

He put a finger inside my vagina to get it wet and then worked on one finger in my ass. Then two. He had two fingers in and out of my ass as

I sucked on his flaccid cock. It started to come alive again. I lost track of time for sure. I had no idea the time or how long we had been at it.

He asked me if I was ready.

I indicated I was.

He rolled over to the bedside table and got a tube of lubricant. It had been in a lube warmer so it was warm to the touch. He put it on my anus and ran his fingers in and out of me again.

Then he put some in his hand and rubbed it on his cock. He positioned me on my knees with face down on the bed. He got into position and put his cock at the entrance. He was in before I realized it. All the way in.

He told me to stimulate my clit while he fucked my ass.

I did and it wasn't long before I came with a very strong orgasm. He ended up cumming as well and went limp rather quickly. We layed next to each other feeling the heat we had generated.

After a while he said to me, that was much better than I expected. This is going to be a wonderful arrangement.

For me it was just sex at that point, not any better or any worse than sex I had before. The anal was definitely new for me and I never realized it could be that god. I hoped that having Steven as a mentor and Marie as a friend would pay dividends. I would just have to wait to see.

Steven got up and left the guest room.

Not much later Marie knocked on the door and asked if everything was ok.

I invited her into the room. I was still naked but under the sheets. I sat up but covered myself, mostly to stay warm

She said it was 11:30 PM. I was welcome to stay here or I could head home it was my choice.

She told me that she had a secret to share with me.

I wondered what that would be.

She told me that she had watched the entire thing. I should have guessed that the room was wired with video, but really I didn't care. As long as I got what I needed it was all fine.

She asked that when I figured out my new schedule that she wanted to get together to chat.

Definitely this week.

I agreed and then said I should head home I had a lot to do tomorrow.

She smiled and said oh yes your boy toy.

I got out of bed and she watched me get dressed.

That was certainly a bit different. I just had sex with a man whose wife had watched and was now sitting in the room with me as I got dressed discussing seeing me later in the week.

She walked me to the door gave me a hug and said I'll see you soon.

*****

I slept in Saturday. What a night it had been. I could not believe what was happening to me.

I went to Caine's apartment late Saturday after finishing some important errands. I told him about the promotion and the dinner at the Hughes house and how nice Marie had been. I left out the sex part.

That night Caine and I watched a couple movies on his DVD, made out, had sex and actually got some sleep together. We were getting used to being together.

The best part was when Caine woke up around 6 AM with his morning erection. My body quickly reacted to his fondling, he rolled on top and entered me satisfying himself as I lay there half asleep. I loved this and looked forward to him using me for his pleasure when he needed it.

After he finished we both slept another hour or so. I got up and started to make breakfast in my satin and lace chemise that did not cover my ass. I wasn't wearing panties.

Caine came up behind me put his hands on my waste and pulled himself into me. I could feel his erection on my ass as his arms went around me in a bear hug. He kissed my neck and one hand went to one of my nipples and the other to my ass. We moved to a clear part of the counter, I leaned over as he entered me. He pounded me for a few minutes before he came.

I finished making breakfast. We ate.

He told me about his date on Friday. It had been with a college girl. He did not reveal her name but said they had a great time. He described her somewhat, she almost sounded like a younger version of me.

He had taken it slow and no attempts at sex on their first date. He did hold her and kiss her goodnight and walked away needing to relieve himself.

I told him that if he wasn't going to get any then he should arrange for me to be around, I would happily help him out.

He smiled at that and asked if I really meant it.

I looked him in the eyes smiled and said to him, Caine, if you are horny and need relief I am your girl, anytime anywhere, that's what friends with benefits are for.

I asked if he thought about her while screwing me? It is ok if you did, I am happy I can be here for you."

He never really answered.

*****

Sunday during the drive home and the rest of the evening I had time to think about everything. What was it I really wanted. I enjoyed being with Caine, but I realized that even if it were to continue it would most likely not be a regular thing.

I had another regular thing that I was now involved with and it had a direct impact on my future career. I wanted sex with Caine as long as I could. But rightfully so, he would find someone that he could settle down with and have a family. I wasn't that person.

I thought about Jerry and our 23 year marriage.

Could I stay married to him? Would Jerry accept the idea of me with another man? Would he want to watch? Why was the idea of Jerry with another woman a turn on for me? Why would I want to watch? Could Jerry and I become like Steven and Marie?

All of these things were still in my mind and I thought would need to be worked out before we reconciled, but how would I even bring them up. Perhaps it would be through sharing erotic stories with Jerry.

Perhaps Marie had some ideas about it. I still wanted to experience more men. I would discuss that with Marie when we saw each other. I needed to know how she managed it.

I did not want a young single guy again, too difficult to manage the gossip apparently. I had been quite lucky with Caine.

No, what I wanted now was to find a married guy, that wasn't in perfect shape, to flirt with him till I had him.

It would be different than with Steven. His was more like a business proposition. It wasn't a build up of sexual tension that finally burst in mind blowing sex.

I am still not quite sure why I agreed to be Steven's fuck toy.

I would keep my eyes and ears open to possibilities.

I checked out Literotica that evening.

*****

Monday was a whirlwind.

I decided not to change my attire just yet. I wore my "new me" clothes. That consisted of a form fitting skirt above the knees(no panty lines), a loose blouse that this time did have modesty buttons, three inch heels and my lacy demi bra and thong. I thought I looked tastefully dressed for the new position, professional but alluring.

I reported to Sales and Marketing. The Vice President was out of town that week so it gave me time to meet people and get settled in.

I had only really just met him once, last Thursday at cocktails. I noticed that everyone seemed happy to be working here. He had a secretary and an admin assistant. His secretary told me that she would handle my calendar and I already had a few things to be aware of. You have the following calendar requests. 3:30 with Mr. Hughes in his office today, Wednesday and Thursday. They are listed as Mentor sessions. Also you have from lunch on to rest of the day blocked out for tomorrow, the notes just say Marie – personal.

There is also a recurring event for Mentor sessions Tuesdays at 3:30 with Mr. Hughes starting next week.

It looks like that is scheduled to last through your six months here with us. Do I accept them?

I told her to accept them.

I found out that executives did not punch a clock. They came and went as they pleased. Of course there were required events but otherwise they were free to be successful in whatever manner they wished.

I got settled in to my new office. There were some internal meetings during the day that I sat in on to get myself accustomed to what was happening in this division.

At 3:25 I showed up to greet Steven Hughes secretary Sherri. She smiled and told me I could go right in. The door was opened so I presented myself at the door momentarily before walking in to the office.

Steven looked up from his desk and with a big smile stood up to walk around and greet me.

Hi Shannon! I hope the first day of your new position is going well.

He indicated a chair for me to sit in, a much more reasonable chair this time. It was even canted so there wasn't a direct up skirt view from his desk, not that it mattered at this point.

This is the guy who had fucked me in all three holes and then left me so I could talk to his wife.

He walked to the door told his secretary the same thing as last week, hold all calls and you are free to leave at 4. He closed the door walked over leaned down and kissed me. One hand on the back of the chair to support himself and one to my chest to get a good feel. Then he sat down in a chair opposite mine. Shannon, let's get some ground rules set right up front, he started.

He went on to explain that when he was in the office there was a magnet lock that he turned on, he showed me the switch. Whenever the door to his office was closed it locked. The only way in was to key in the digital code. The digital code was in a sealed envelope in a safe in the Security office.

No one knew it but Steven. If someone was using the digital code it would beep in the office there was a 15 second delay for the door to open.

In all his time in this office no one had ever used the digital key while he was in here. There was no reason to use it. This was all set up for an active shooter scenario.

So as long as the lock is activated and the door is closed we are perfectly safe and secure in this room.

Can I get you a drink?

I declined.

He explained the appointments this week and the recurring one starting next week. He told me that Marie was expecting me for lunch at noon tomorrow. He also said the day was blocked because Marie had indicated that you two had some things to talk about.

He asked about my day.

I told him that the sales and marketing director was traveling this week so I had very little to do really.

He suggested that I get to know the people in the division and to preview the calendar meetings for next week. Ask his admin assistant for any background reading on those events. It helps to be ahead of the schedule rather than trying to catch up at the last minute

Let me show you the rest of the office he offered. On one side desk was a wall opening that led to a sink micro wave and small refrigerator. The other side of the desk was an opening that led to a bathroom, shower, closet and a sleeping area. It looked like perhaps a full size bed.

As I was looking at the extent of the "mini apartment" Steven put his arms around me and kissed my neck. He was still behind me as he put his hands on my boobs and started to massage them as he nuzzled my neck.

He started to unbutton the blouse. I was already getting to see a trend. He liked undressing me.

Before I knew it I was standing there in only a thong, thigh highs and heels. This time he knelt down and removed the thong telling me to keep the thigh highs and heels on as his face went to my pussy.