Last Call, the Sequel Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zwebsrfr
zwebsrfr
43 Followers

He looked at me in thought but said nothing.

"You are thinking about getting a blow job from me aren't you?" I asked.

He smiled.

"Honey, you really need a girlfriend," I said in a matter of fact way, "any prospects?"

"No, not really," he answered with a smirk.

"I guarantee that all it takes is one satisfied girl and the word will get around that you are the guy they are looking for," I said knowingly. "You will have all the action you want. You know exactly how to please a woman, all you need to do is to take the first step. What you did to me today would work with almost any girl that was interested in you. You just need to try it."

Ok, let's find a spot to help relieve some stress. We went to a spot that was secluded and easy to monitor anyone coming. I gave him a blow job, he came quickly and I swallowed it all.

I was now quite horny, as well but this was not the place to do anything about that. Jerry was going to have to come through for me tonight. You owe me I told him. He just smiled.

A week later John announced at dinner that he had a new girlfriend.

I asked him later that evening in private, how it was going.

He smiled and said, "Mom you were right, that approach does work well. We haven't gone all the way yet but this weekend it may happen. My oral abilities have had a significant positive impact on her and the way her friends respond to me is great too. She also gives a pretty good bow job," he beamed.

He was on his way! That was a relief, although I had enjoyed everything with him, I enjoyed hearing about his success even more and was happy I had helped him.

There were only a few of what we called 'opportune moments' that summer in between a rotation of girlfriends.

The next special occasion did not happen till he left for college. His father was busy that weekend and so I took John to school to get settled. It ended up being two nights in a hotel. We had a wonderful time.

While John was in college we did at least one special occasion weekend a semester when I would visit him. We never did these things at home, only when we were away together. It also didn't happened when he had a steady girlfriend that was taking care of his needs.

When he visited home John always found a way to get me alone where he could tell me what he was thinking about. The opportune moments continued, John loved giving and receiving oral sex and I was happy to be there for him.

*****

When Jerry and I separated, John had already graduated from college and was working in a good job in a city an hour or so away. He came to visit a month after the separation to see how things were going.

When John arrived at my apartment I was wearing a white almost skin tight tank top without a bra and sports shorts. He did give me the eye, I expected that from him.

I explained, everything that was going on and also why it had gone this far. I started to wrap up the story, "John it was never my intention to have our time together replace what your father and I had. Our times together were originally for your benefit, but I really love it, you are an amazing lover. This just isn't the time for a special occasion."

He indicated he understood and asked, "are opportune moments still available?"

I had a feeling he would ask that. Did I know my son, or were all men like this? Yes, I was prepared to give him a blow job if he was between girlfriends.

"What happened to Karen," I asked.

"That just didn't work out," he said looking at me for an answer to his original question.

I think you dump these girls just so I will blow you when you see me.

He responded in a playful way, "could be."

I stood up looked at John and pulled the tank top over my head and said, "Yes, this is an opportune moment isn't it. This is from me for you, to tide you over between girlfriends. Nothing more than that, understood?"

"Understood," he replied.

I walked over to where he was sitting, kneeled in front of him topless and started to undo his pants. I was already wet and I knew it would be a vibrator night.

*****

Jerry and I were finally in marriage counseling. After the second session in counseling I realized that John and I were way over due. I asked him if I could visit him for a Saturday evening for a special occasion. Of course he jumped at the opportunity.

I arrived at his place early Saturday afternoon. We hadn't been together in well over six months, actually almost eight months. He was ready for me.

He told me that since it was a special occasion he wanted to do something that we had not done before. He told me we could talk about it later but for now he wanted me before we went to dinner.

He held me and kissed me like a long lost girlfriend. He whispered to me that we both had too many clothes on, and led me to his bed. He started by eating me out till I came and then we tried a few different positions with him in me before he came.

We showered together and then went to dinner. It was a light meal because we were going to be rather active this evening.

We talked about his father and me and I told him that it was my intention to reunite with Jerry within a few weeks. Just some more counseling and I thought things would be right for me to go home.

I told him about my promotion at work and my new mentor Steven and my new friend his wife Marie, I left out those details of course.

John started to get amorous and we ended up back in his bed naked. He told me he wanted my ass. He wanted anal sex with me. He had lube and was sure that we could do it without any pain to me.

Of course I didn't tell him that my FWB Caine had fucked my ass the night before and just last week Steven my mentor had as well. I gave him a skeptical look.

He said, Mom I really want this. We can go slow if it hurts at all we can stop.

I shook my head and frowned at him.

Does that mean no, he asked.

No John, it means that I can't think of a reason to say no. Okay let's try it.

Have you ever done this with Dad?

I answered, no I haven't.

That gave him a visible sense of superiority since he would get to have me in a way his father hadn't.

The anal sex was actually better than the previous times with Caine and Steven.

Manipulating my clit while John pounded me in the ass brought me to a good intense orgasm. After he came I got up and cleaned myself as well as bringing back a warm washcloth to clean John.

We laid there together naked. John played with my nipples and sucked on them. We both fell asleep.

The next morning I gave John a blow job to take care of his morning erection.

As I got up out of bed he said, mom don't wear any clothes till you have to leave today. I love looking at your body.

Of course I complied which led to a few amorous moments that morning usually with John entering me from behind.

As I was getting ready to leave that afternoon I told John that as much as I loved having him take me in every way he could imagine, he needed a steady girlfriend that could do that for him regularly. Or perhaps he could find his own MILF to be a FWB.

He liked the MILF idea. That was something I would have to work on for him. Maybe my new friend Marie had some ideas on how I could make that happen for John.

********

From John's perspective:

My mom has always been a MILF. I never use that term around her although I am sure she would like it.

I remember the first time we were together sexually. I had hoped it would happen. I had hoped it would happen for years before. I just didn't know what to do to make it happen.

I remember when mom and I talked, I told her I had yet to get any, you know all the way. I would be in college soon. And was still a virgin.

I saw an interesting look in her eye that day. The next thing I know we are on a weekend trip to a college together and my fantasy became reality.

Sex with her is great. I really can make love and enjoy knowing that whatever I do she will always be there for me.

It is difficult sometimes at home. I want her so bad. I push the boundaries every chance I get. Walking in on her in the shower or in her room when I know she is dressing or naked. I make sure no one else is around.

I let her see my boners and tell her I am going to take care of them. She has watched me cum, once she undid her robe to revel she had nothing on and was masturbating herself as she watched.

Most often she just treats the whole thing like it is a normal part of life, but a secret one of course.

The last time we were together I fucked all three holes in one night. Most of the girls I meet just cannot compete sexually with mom. One of these days I will find one that can and I will never let her go.

*****

What mom doesn't know, at least I don't think she does, is that Caroline and Dad started being together when Caroline turned 18.

I caught Caroline and Dad once just before she left for college, she was giving him a blow job.

I wasn't supposed to be home, they hadn't heard me come in so I watched Caroline sucking Dad's cock. She was on her knees her top removed, dad was standing with his shorts around his ankles. I didn't let them know I was there, I watched and got hard thinking about what I could do with Caroline if given the chance.

Dad came in her mouth and she swallowed it all and then they headed to Mom and Dad's bedroom. I quietly left and came back making lots of noise as I came in the house. By that time they were sitting in the den watching TV as if nothing had happened.

That evening I approached Caroline about it. I told her I had seen it. She did not even seem concerned about it.

Look who's talking she said to me. I have never seen you two at it but I know you and mom have something going on. The way you two look at each other. Oh you think your code words of special occasion and opportune moment can't be figured out?

I turned red but said nothing more.

She said, well that look basically proves it, look at you. Don't worry I am pretty sure Dad has no clue. He isn't really that observant you know.

OK look, she said, I know you will not confirm my suspicions openly, but I will be happy to give you a blow job if you want to lick my clit. That way no one can tell anything to anyone. She walked over and put her hand on my now hardening cock. Is it a deal?

What was I to say? Yes of course it was a deal.

My times with Caroline were not limited to oral sex.

We fucked often.

When she started college I was living in an apartment only 30 minutes away from her. She visited me for a few weekends. That time was great, naked together the whole weekend with total access to each other.

I visited her at college. She let me stay with her in her dorm room bed. That was definitely a good time, she has a great body and knows how to use it.

She complimented me on my abilities as well. Obviously trained by an expert she said, intimating mom.

We aren't together often now, maybe every three months or so, but when we are it is always great.

I am looking forward to the next time.

zwebsrfr
zwebsrfr
43 Followers
12