Last Call, the Sequel Pt. 05

Story Info
Caroline and her father (self contained - family incest).
3.3k words
3.78
18.2k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zwebsrfr
zwebsrfr
44 Followers

This story is self-contained and does not require any information from parts 1-4 to enjoy it.

There are some references to the other story line but they won't detract from this story, they are intended to enhance the overall story if you are inclined to read it all.

This is written to provide background info on the entire storyline and expand its scope.

Please click on my screen name to see the other parts to the story in this series. Parts 1-3 are in Loving Wives section and part 4 is in the Incest/Taboo section.

************

-Caroline and her father Jerry

Caroline looked a lot like her mother Shannon, long dark hair, 5'6, 120 pounds, 34B which would most likely eventually fill out to a perfect 36C. She was also a lot like her mom from the respect that she was quite open in what she said and what she talked about. She also had her mother's detailed planning abilities.

She had known from early on that she would wait till at least 18 before sex and if that cost her a guy or two along the way she was ok with it.

She had not been a boy crazy teenager. She liked guys, she liked to get attention from them, but she could do without them as well. She knew that waiting is what she wanted and that she was worth it.

Her number one fan was her Dad, Jerry. Jerry doted on Caroline and she gave him the utmost attention and respect she could, she really was Daddy's girl.

Here is her story in her own words:

At age 18 I was still a virgin. It was a decision I had made early on. I loved Daddy and I planned that he would be the first man to have me. I love Daddy so much and wanted to show him. I knew he and mom were tight and I did not want to mess that up, but I really wanted Daddy to be the first guy to have sex with me.

The first weekend after I turned 18 I started a conversation with Daddy about sex. I had picked a weekend when I was at home alone with Daddy. My older brother John was away at school and Mom went to visit for some special occasion.

We had talked about these sorts of things before, but this time I had a specific plan on where this would end up. The topic of oral sex came up and I asked Daddy how I could learn to give a good blowjob. I asked Daddy for help.

That day I was wearing a short spaghetti strap top, without a bra and short shorts without panties.

I put my arms around daddy's neck and asked in the most provocative pleading way "Daddy I really need your help, would you please help teach me how to give a good blowjob. I want it to be good for whoever my boyfriend might be. I didn't want to do it wrong or make any mistakes."

Daddy's face got a bit red, he hemmed and hawed but I finally got my way as I knelt down before him and started to undo his pants. He did not put up any resistance.

"Tell me if this is right" I said as I pulled down his pants and his boxers. I put my hand around his rock hard erection and kissed the head. "Should I lick it first?" I asked.

Of course I had already done some reading and seen some videos but actually doing it was quite exciting and it got me horny as well. I had read about the process of the guy cumming and was sort of prepared when Daddy came in my mouth and I was eager to try and swallow.

That day the two of us did much more than just a blow job. We ended up in bed together for the night. Once the ice was broken with that first blow job and his first full penetration of me, sex with Daddy become somewhat regular. That first night in his bed was a bit rare because mom was usually around. For the six months after turning 18 before leaving for college Daddy and I had sex regularly.

Most often it happened in my room but a few times in Daddy and Mommy's bed. Every time we were together Daddy always made sure that I was satisfied by at least one orgasm. He told me that any guy that did not at least attempt to do that was not the type guy I should consider being with.

With the attention I received from Daddy I didn't have sex with another guy till I was almost ready to leave for college. In addition to the couple of guys I was with there was also my brother John.

*****

One evening late in the summer my brother John who was a few years older than me approached me on the back porch.

"Caroline I saw you and Dad today" John said in a subdued and low voice.

I wasn't worried since I had figured out that John might catch on to what was going on. I had a plan.

"Look who's talking," I responded. "I have never seen you two at it but I know you and mom have something going on. The way you two look at each other. Oh you think your code words of special occasion and opportune moment can't be figured out?"

John turned red in the face but said nothing.

I said, "that basically proves it, look at you. Don't worry I am pretty sure Dad has no clue. He isn't really that observant you know. I don't want to mess up anything between you and mom"

I continued, "OK look. I know you will not confirm my suspicions openly, but I will be happy to give you a blow job if you want to lick my clit. That way no one can tell anything to anyone." I walked over and put my hand on John's now hardening cock. "Is it a deal?"

What was he gonna say. I knew that a guy wasn't about to turn down a blow job even from his sister.

"Yes" he said enthusiastically.

John and I ended up going beyond oral sex. We fucked often even at home, when we were there at the same time. When I started college John's apartment was only 30 minutes away. I visited him on a few weekends. Those times were great, naked together the whole weekend with total access to each other.

John visited me at college. I let him stay with me in my dorm room. That was definitely a good time. I know I have a great body and both Daddy and John were helping me to earn how to really use it. John had a great cock and I loved what it could do to me and how I could use it to get John to do what I wanted.

John was a great lover. He was attentive and got me off every time we were together. I told him he was obviously trained by an expert, intimating mom. We aren't together often now, especially when he has a girlfriend, but every three months or so we start to get the itch and when we are together it is always great.

*****

After I left home for college Daddy went into a depression. He did visit me once the first semester and we had an erotic time.

Whenever I came home I did my best to help his spirits by being available to him as he desired. I was there at least once a month and we would find ways to do things when mom was not in the house. He never turned me down when I offered and I never turned him down when he suggested.

Mom and Daddy separated after my first year in college. I went home about a month after their separation. That Friday evening I gave Daddy a good blow job and then let him lick me till I came. He then entered me and came inside me.

The rest of that weekend he had no time for me. He got what he wanted, even though it was my idea. Then it was off to do his own thing. I was starting to understand why mom left.

I still visited a couple more times to help clean up around the house and relieve Daddy sexually.

It had been over a month since my previous visit so I decided to go home, see Daddy and try to find a way I could help get my parents back together again.

The house was a mess so I started to clean it and do some laundry for him. He was certainly not a house keeper, dirty dishes, trash, laundry, etc. I went to strip the sheets off his bed when I found a pair of panties. They were obviously not mine or mom's, so I just sat down and cried. I finished the cleaning, the laundry, and made the bed.

I got ready for bed myself since it was late. I was wearing a T-shirt, no bra and some one size too small boy shorts panties. I sat up and waited to confront Daddy.

Apparently he had gone from work directly to the sports bar and arrived home around nine obviously intoxicated dragging a woman with him.

I asked the woman "what the hell are you doing here with him."

The woman who was not intoxicated looked at me, seeing how I was dressed, not realizing I was his daughter said, "honey, I just wanted to get him home, I was certainly not intending to stay with him, but since you apparently are I don't think he can really satisfy you in the state he is in, I bet he won't be able to get it up in this condition."

I got the lady out of the house and wondered if the panties I had found were a routine event for him based on her comments. I went back to Daddy.

He had taken off his shoes and looked as though he might get undressed right in the front room.

He looked at me through his drunken stupor and said, "Shannon, when did you get back home?" He got up hugged me and started pawing at my breast with one hand and gripping my ass with the other and kissing my neck.

I pushed him off saying, "Daddy this is me Caroline your daughter, I am not mom."

He had taken his shirt and undershirt off.

I reengaged him assuming he knew it was me and started moving him towards the bedroom.

When he saw what I was doing he said, "good idea Shannon, the bedroom will work better, that way the kids won't catch us."

Again I said, "Daddy, I am not mom." At this point he had his arm over my shoulder as I tried to guide him down the hallway to the bedroom.

At the bedroom door he turned sideways reached over to kiss me and with his free hand reached up under my shirt to my boob and got hold of my nipple.

I wasn't expecting this and then he had his mouth on mine holding my head in place with his arm that had been on my shoulder.

He stopped the kiss and pulled me towards the bed, my feet stayed planted I bent at the waste and with the fact that his arm was inside my shirt he was able to pull it right off of me.

I wasn't wearing a bra so was now standing there topless in front of Daddy in the entrance to his bedroom.

I was pissed.

Daddy had my shirt and tossed it to the side of the bed saying "we won't need this." He undid his belt and dropped his pants stepped out of them and walked back towards me grabbing one of my hands and pulling me towards him.

As he was doing this I yelled "Daddy! What are you doing?"

He used my forward momentum to get me to land on the bed and he climbed on top of me. I was face down and couldn't fight him off, he held my back down with one hand then he laid down on top to kiss my neck. His free hand went between my legs and found an entrance through the panties and had his hand on my pussy rubbing it.

I was writhing trying to free myself but his 200 pounds against my 120 pounds was no match. He found a way to pull my panties to the side and found the entrance to my vagina fingering me, finding my clit he massaged it like a pro.

I moaned, "Daddy please." I had stopped struggling,

Daddy's erection had come out through his boxers he had the head of his penis at my entrance and started to push it in. I was quite wet and it slid in without any difficulty.

"Oh Shannon, you are so tight," he said still thinking I was mom. He started to pump in and out and after only a few minutes he came and collapsed on top of me passed out. He had no idea he had just fucked me and not mom.

I was able to get out from under him, got off the bed and stood there looking at him, laying half on and half off the bed. I decided to try to get him fully up on the bed. In his passed out state, he responded to my pushing him and rolled up onto the bed laying on his back. His penis was still out of his boxers and I stood there looking at it. I thought about the first time when I had turned 18. He had never let me go away unsatisfied.

I was still horny from him being in me so I leaned over and took his cock in my hand and then put it into my mouth. Maybe I could get him hard and use it to satisfy myself I thought.

I worked on it a bit, massaging his balls as well and it started to respond. It wasn't rock hard but maybe hard enough to penetrate me. I slipped out of my wet panties and climbed up on top of him to see if his penis would go in. It took a bit of coaxing but I was wet enough so that even in a semi erect state it slid in.

I worked on getting it just right so I could cum. It didn't take long and I was grinding and moaning till I came. I laid down on top of him as he slipped out of me.

All of this brought him back somewhat as he looked at me as if it were a dream, he recognized me as his daughter sitting on him naked. He said in a confused way, "Caroline? What are you doing?"

"Just finishing up what you started Daddy," I softly replied.

Late the next morning I was waiting for him as he staggered to the kitchen with a hangover. I tossed the panties at him and yelled, "who do these belong to."

He answered, "I am not sure."

At that point I lost it with Daddy.

"Do you mean that you have had so many women in my Mom's bed that you don't know which one left her panties? Mom has been waiting for months for you to call her and you have been fucking around in her bed. I have come home to help you relieve your sexual tension, but apparently you didn't need it as much as I thought. If whatever there is between you and me is to continue you better get this sorted out and fix things with Mom or I will not be back."

I got up walked out the door and left.

*****

It had been a month. Dad and mom were now in counseling but mom was still not back at home. I called Daddy. This time I wanted to make sure he knew I was coming, no more surprises. Also I really didn't want to catch him in bed with someone other than mom.

"Daddy, will you be home Friday after work? I was going to come by if you are going to be there."

He hesitated a bit and then said, "sure honey, I will be here around 5:30. How long are you staying?"

"Well I was hoping to stay till Saturday afternoon. I have a date Saturday night and want to be back for that. I can tell you about him when I see you."

"Ok sweetheart see you then."

*****

Friday I arrived at around 4. The house was amazingly picked up. I thought about Daddy and what we might do tonight. I was thinking Chinese take out for dinner and some fun activities for the evening.

I know I had been hard on him before. I wanted to reward him for starting the process of getting back with mom.

I decided that I would wear a nice black back strap lace teddy that I had gotten, but would be in a robe when he arrived and would present myself to him.

Daddy arrived almost right at 5:30. He called out saying he was home. I was sitting in the den and called to him. He walked into the den and I stood up and walked towards him as I undid my robe and let it fall from my shoulders.

"Hi Daddy," I said as I put my arms around his neck and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Damn Caroline," he said, what is the occasion? His hands had moved to my waste, then to my ass pulling me to himself for a warm embrace...

"I am just happy to see my daddy and happy he and mom are working things out." I put both hands down to his crotch and said, "I guess you're happy to see me too." As I started to undo his belt.

"Damn Caroline are you going to blow me right here in the den?"

"Is that what you want Daddy?"

"Whatever you want sweetheart." As I had his pants and underwear down around his ankles and my hand on his cock admiring it before putting it in my mouth.

I put his cock in my mouth and started in and out as my free hand worked his balls. I switched with my mouth on his balls and my hand on his cock. Then back again.

He came pretty quickly, less than 5 minutes. He had his hand on my head most of the time, I think it was there so he could balance and not fall over. He sat down after he came, obviously a strong orgasm by the amount of cum and his knees buckling somewhat.

"Is that what you need daddy?"

"Oh yes it sure is."

"Let's go to the bedroom," I suggested and started off down the hall to his bedroom.

He kicked off his shoes and pants and followed me.

It took a little coaxing to get him hard enough to go in me so quickly after he had cum with the blow job. I really like being on top so I helped push him in and rode him for a while.

As I was riding Daddy I told him about my date Saturday night. I asked him if he had any advice for me.

As we were fucking he said I want you all to myself, I don't want you with anyone else, but I know that isn't reality. Just make sure that before you suck his cock or fuck him that he takes his time to satisfy you. If not then he isn't worth it.

After we both came, we fell asleep together. I let Daddy fuck me again early the next morning and we showered together.

I was happy things between Daddy and me were back to normal.

zwebsrfr
zwebsrfr
44 Followers