Last Chance

Story Info
They realize their dreams en route to college.
1.6k words
4.28
68.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wee_one
wee_one
1 Followers

Looking out the window beside me, I could see my home shrink away beneath me. For eighteen years I had lived in Seattle, and here I was, on my way to Boston to begin college. My old high school was near the airport, and I felt my throat tighten as we flew above it. I would miss all my old teachers, the friendly faces and familiar halls. I would miss my friends... and Paul.

I felt myself growing hot when I thought of his smooth skin, his soft brown hair, and his laughing gray eyes. The lump in my throat grew as I realized that I would never see him again, and he would never know how I felt. Oh, how I wished I hadn't been too shy! If only I could have found the courage to approach him, to tell him how I longed to hold him, to feel his skin against mine, to feel his hot breath on my neck. I wanted him to kiss me, all over, everywhere, teasing me, tasting me...

I glanced over to the old woman on the seat beside me. She had a blanket around her, eyes closed, and was breathing steadily. As I thought of Paul, the tears on my face mirrored the moisture between my legs, and I couldn't resist brushing my finger against the nipple of my B-cup breast. It stiffened, and a twinge of pleasure went through my body. I grabbed my other nipple and rolled it between my fingers, sending jolts down to my aching pussy. Reaching under my airplane blanket, I ran my hand down my tight stomach, under the waistband of my underwear, and brushed my fingers against my damp lips, sending a tingle through my body that made me lose my breath.

I looked around to make sure that nobody had noticed my gasps, and the man across the aisle from the sleeping woman was focused on his laptop. Nobody else was in sight, so I pushed a finger into my opening. It slid in easily, and I closed my eyes, thinking of Paul's hard cock pressing against me. I slid my fingers along my lips and brushed against my clit, imagining his tongue touching it, licking it. I rubbed it harder, and the tension in my stomach grew. I breathed his name, "Paul", so quietly I could hardly hear it. My fingers were tracing circles around my clit now, rubbing faster, and the tension and warmth in my stomach were spreading outwards, expanding. I imagined him with his cock inside me, thrusting faster and faster, fucking me to heights of orgasmic bliss I had never experienced. Waves of heat and pressure exploded outwards from my pussy, sending jolt after jolt of pleasure through me. As my body writhed and throbbed from my orgasm, I could almost hear Paul calling my name, "Carla, Carla"

"Carla? Is that you? Carla?"

I opened my eyes, mortified that someone had seen me. He was standing in the aisle, between sleeping woman and laptop man, grinning his usual grin, but the twinkle in his eyes was not his usual mischievous expression.

"Paul? what are you doing here?" I exclaimed, wiping my juices on my blanket and trying to pretend nothing had happened.

"I'm going to visit my uncle in Boston. you're off to school, aren't you?" He motioned for me to get up, and I followed him to the back of the plane where his seat was located.

"Here, there's an empty seat next to me. Everyone's afraid of flying now, so the planes are never full."

I took my seat next to him, aware that I smelled of sex, and aware of his body close to mine. I could feel his warmth radiating from him, and I leaned a little closer against him. We sat there for some time, not speaking.

"Carla, there's something I need to tell you," said Paul, glancing at me from the corner of his eye. I slumped in my chair, dejected. He was going to tell me that he had a girlfriend, tell me to stop leaning against him because it made him uncomfortable.

"Carla, I've liked you since I first saw you. I always acted like an idiot around you, so I understand if you don't feel the same, but I..." My lips cut him off. At his first words, my heart had leapt into my throat, and I leaned over and kissed him on the mouth.

At first he was shocked, sitting still, not responding. Then, grabbing my face in his hands, he leaned into me. His lips were soft but firm, and I felt his tongue brush against my lips. I grabbed his back, his smooth, muscular back that I had admired for so long, and tried to pull him even tighter against me.

We stayed locked in that kiss for a while, then pulled apart. His lips were red and he was breathing heavily, and the look in his eyes made my pussy throb.

"Were you thinking of me while you played with yourself, Carla?" His voice was low and sexy, and I nodded slowly. I started speaking, and I couldn't believe the words that came out of my mouth.

"Paul, I have wanted you for so long. I want you, all of you, I want to fuck you like you've never been fucked before, I want to suck you until you cum in my mouth, I want to please you all night long and then again in the morning. I want..." This time he cut me off, but it wasn't a soft, gentle kiss. He wanted me, needed me, as badly as I wanted him. His hand crept beneath my shirt, sliding upwards until he cupped my breast. He flicked his thumb against my nipple, and I moaned into his mouth. His other hand headed lower, sliding across my stomach as I had so recently done myself, but the feel of his hand on my stomach was almost enough to make me cum.

I looked around, and noticed that nobody was on the same row as Paul and I except for a middle age woman, preoccupied with her book. I looked back at Paul, the lust in his eyes sending shivers down my spine, and I knew I had to have him.

"I need you now, Paul. I can't wait until we land, I want you to cum inside me, I want to milk your cock with my pussy until you're drained." The bulge in his pants grew visibly as I said this, and I could see him struggling to control himself. I grabbed his blanket, wrapped it around my waist, and sat straddling his lap. I started to undo his belt, and he grabbed me by the shoulders, stopping me.

"Carla, before we do anything, you should know... this is my first time. I want you now more than ever, but I think you should know that." I saw the seriousness in his eyes, and I melted because of his honesty. Although it was not my first time, it might as well have been. The first time I had had sex was purely for curiosity. I hadn't cared about him, and he hadn't cared about me. It was an interesting experience, but nothing compared to this.

I let my eyes speak for me, showing him how much I wanted him, how much I cared for him, and he smiled, drawing me closer.

"I love you", he whispered, and his breath on my ear combined with his words were enough to send me over the top.

I undid his button and zipper, then pulled down his jeans and boxers. His cock stood up proud, the pre-cum oozing from its tip, and I longed to taste it. I glanced at the woman reading the book, and she was facing away from us, absorbed. Leaning down, I was about to lick it when he stopped me.

"I'm too close, Carla. I want to cum in you this time." I nodded, and allowed him to pull down my panties and lift up my skirt. Making sure the blanket covered both of us, I grabbed his cock and pressed it up against my sopping pussy, and he closed his eyes and groaned.

"God, you're so hot Carla, I want to be in you so bad". I sank down onto his lap, and his eyes flew open as his cock slid into me. I gasped as I felt him hot and hard, filling me up. A familiar tension began to grow in me.

He grabbed my waist and lifted me up, an inane sadness flooding through me as most of his cock left my pussy. When just the head was peeking through my lips, he slammed me down against him, moaning as I enveloped his shaft with my smooth, slippery walls. Again and again he thrust into me.

"I'm going to cum soon, so close" he muttered through dry, red lips.

"Rub my clit, Paul, rub it, make me cum" I gasped, moving his hand down to my swollen red nub. He began to stroke it, tentatively at first, then faster, until all I could see was the swelling in my mind. Suddenly, when it seemed it couldn't get any more intense, my orgasm broke over me. Wave after wave of intense pleasure coursed through my body, and I spasmed around Paul's cock. He cried out as his orgasm followed mine, spraying his seed deep inside me, spurt after spurt, and I burst into tears and collapsed on him, overwhelmed by the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

"I love you Paul," I said, tears sliding down my cheeks. He held me closer, stroking my hair with his hand.

I glanced over at the lady with the book. She was now facing us, and I blushed. She looked up at me, and winked.

wee_one
wee_one
1 Followers