Last Chance?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was pushing back with every thrust now, her pussy pounding back into his cock every time he came rushing forward.

"God, I love that sound!" she yelled as her ass popped against his abs again and again.

His hand left her tits and found her clit as he reached around to tease it's swollen nub. His other hand still held her hip tightly. His fingers worked her clit quickly while his dick throbbed inside her.

"Oh, God... just like that!" she screamed.

He could tell she was getting close again. He loved giving her multiple orgasms and prided himself on the nights he had spent making her cum again and again.

He sped up his rhythm and rocked his hips forward, giving her his full length, helping her over the edge. Her breathing was loud and moans came without her realizing it. She got gouder with every thrust and he could feel her getting tighter around him.

"That's it! Cum for me!" he told her. "Cum all over my dick!"

That was all she needed. She loved when he talked dirty and she came with a force she hardly ever felt. Her body quivered as the waves of pleasure rushed over her.

She couldn't form words but instead let out and animal-like growl and stretched her arms out wide in front of her, clenching handfuls of grass.

"Ooooooohhh!!! Aaaaaahhh!!!"

But he didn't stop fucking her... he kept on giving it to her... giving her wave after intense wave... watching her body tense and shudder as she came. Then her hands relaxed and she fought to catch her breath. He pulled out of her and sat back to watch her regain her senses.

He thought she would surely need a break now but she looked back over her shoulder at him and her eyes narrowed.

"It's time for you to cum." She said ominously.

The rain was a full-on downpour now and she looked like something out of a dream as she crawled toward him on all fours, her wet hair hanging down over her back and the rain splashing off of her back and ass.

All he could do was sit and stare as this woman, the sexiest woman he had ever known crawled seductively toward him... a hunger in her eyes.

She reached him and pounced... pushing him onto his back between their cars. She crawled on top of him and straddled his waist, her pussy hovering over his throbbing, twitching cock. She let her weight rest on him and he felt her dripping pussy grinding against his swollen member.

She bent down and looked him straight in the eyes. "You're the best fuck I've ever had. Now it's my turn to make you cum!"

And with that, she rocked forward and then lowered herself onto him, taking every inch of his dick in one motion. She wasted no time and started fucking and grinding her pussy into him like a mad woman.

She bounced up and down on his dick and her eyes rolled back in her head as she bit her lip and loved the feeling of his dick so deep inside her. This was his favorite position. She was so tight around him. He could reach so deep inside her. Her tits bounced inches above his face as she tossed her head back in ecstacy.

It was too much for him and he could feel the pressure building. "Oooh, I'm close!" he grunted. She started bucking and grinding even more. She was fucking him for all she was worth.

"Hold my hips..." she gasped. His hands gripped her hips tight and guided her back and forth, up and down on his dick. His cock swelled even more inside her, stretching her like she had never felt.

"Ohh, God!" she screamed. "Fuuuckk Meee!!! I'm gonna cum! Cum with me! Cum inside me! Shoot that hot cum deep inside me! Make me yours!" And she started shaking as she clamped down hard on his dick.

This pushed him over the edge and he grunted loudly as he shot load after load of hot cum deep into her pussy. They kept on fucking wildly as their bodies shuddered with uncontrollable spasms from the intensity of their orgasms.

Her pussy was clenched tight around his cock, milking it as it spurted inside her. She had never felt so full in her life and wondered if she ever would again.

He pulled a nipple into his mouth as he held her hips tight and slowed her rocking on his cock until they lay there exhausted and gasping for breath. She lay on top of him, her head resting on his chest as they savored that glorious calm that follows such intense pleasure.

The rain tapered off and fell lightly all around them as the thunder began to slowly fade into the distance. He ran his fingers through her wet hair and felt her breathing deeply but peacefully on top of him.

He wanted the night to last forever but knew that part of the thrill was that it was so fleeting. Soon, they would gather their clothes, get back in their cars, and go home to the ones they loved. But for now, they thought only of the amazing way they seemed to be made for each other sexually and replayed the moments of pure pleasure in their minds... wondering if there would ever be a next time.

12