Last Chance at Forever Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Sophia's jealous boyfriend finds out about Jim.
6.7k words
4.37
10.1k
14
1

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part Two: Sophia's jealous boyfriend ends their relationship when he finds out about Jim.

Continued from Chapter 01:

Unfortunately, making me sad by her mood, she looked a bit down today, almost sad. She only smiled when watching her dog play and interact with mine. She wasn't as talkative as she usually is, and I gave her more space without interrupting her thoughts with stupid conversation. Afraid to pry, I didn't dare ask her what was wrong. I didn't know her well enough to intrude upon her private life and her troubled thoughts.

Besides, I was happy just to be there with her. No doubt, I was a bit selfish in the fact that I didn't want to ruin my good time weighted down by the conversation of her bad thoughts and her personal problems. Yet, no matter, whenever she was ready, I was there to offer her my shoulder. Moreover, I wanted to offer her more than just my shoulder and my friendship. I wanted to offer her my love. I wanted to reach down and take her hand in mine and walk away with her.

Only, as if picking forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden, she was so very young. How old was she? I never asked her, but maybe, she was 25-years-old, half my age. Definitely, I'm old enough to know better and old enough to know that she'd never be romantically interested in me in the way that I'd be sexually interested in her. She'd never want a man like me, a man past his prime, a man embittered by life, and a man who no longer carried the torch of idealism. For sure, I was old enough to be her father.

'Daddy?' I imagined her calling me to bed when she was naked and ready for sex.

Whenever she left me, after the brief time we were together, she made me feel old, vulnerable, and sad. Yet, when I was with her, when I was in her presence, I felt young, energetic, and alive. Her youth and zest for life rejuvenated me. She was my addictive elixir and my fountain of youth. Never has an hour gone by so quickly. Never has a walk through the woods of the dog park been so enjoyable, and the dialogue between two people been so free, so easy, and so interesting.

"What's wrong," I said finally, suddenly seizing upon the moment and feeling secure enough by the openness of our conversation in our quickly, growing friendship to ask what was troubling her?

She gave me a quick, sad smile before staring down at the ground.

"Oh, nothing," she said after a long, thoughtful pause. "Boyfriend troubles," she said alluding to the fact that she had a boyfriend.

Relieved that she had a boyfriend and wasn't lesbian, yet, as soon as she said the word boyfriend, I was jealous. Suddenly, I pictured her naked and in the orgasmic throes of lustful sex, while in the arms of her young, hot boyfriend. I imagined him making love to her. I imagined him fucking her.

The thought of his cock in her hand stroking him, in her mouth blowing him, and in her pussy fucking him made me mad with sexual desire for her. The thought of him cumming in her mouth and cumming in her cunt, angered me. I wished his prick was my prick. I wished I was her boyfriend and not him.

I imagined him handsome, tall, and wealthy. Surely, a woman who looked like her, a woman who was this desirable, this sexy, this intelligent, and this beautiful was most deserving of such a man as that. Suddenly, as if from out of nowhere, her boyfriend appeared before us.

Chapter 02:

"Is this what you do? You meet men here." He looked at her with a face full of rage before turning to me with a look of deadly jealousy. "Is this the guy you always talk about?" He smirked a laugh while discounting me with a nod of his head. "He's a little old for you, isn't he?" He pointed at me while shooting me a look of disdain. "Are you Jimmy?"

He spit out my name as if he was choking on it before projectile vomiting it. Not embarrassed, angry, or ashamed, I hadn't done anything wrong. I walked through the dog park with his girlfriend. So, what? What's the big deal?

Yet, if he could read my mind, if only he knew my thoughts and my sexual attraction to Sophia, then, he'd be the one who was angry. If only he knew that I wished I could kiss her while feeling her through her clothes, we'd have a problem. If only he knew I wanted to run away with her, I wondered what he'd say and what he'd do.

"Yes, I'm Jimmy. And you are?" I put out my hand for him to shake and withdrew it, when he ignored my hand and snubbed me with a lift of his chin.

Then, it occurred to me what he had just said. Is this the guy you always talk about? Sophia always talks about me when with her boyfriend? Curious what she says, I wondered if she liked me as much as I like her. I wondered if she was as sexually attracted to me as much as was sexually attracted to her.

'Wow,' I thought while feeling flattered.

I must have made quite the impression with her for her to always talk about me to her boyfriend, of all people. Suddenly, I felt lighter, younger, and taller. Suddenly, I felt as if I was an important part of her life. Suddenly, I felt like Tomas in Milan Kundera's book, 'The Unbearable Lightness of Being.'

"Come home now," he yelled continuing to spit out his poison!

He was such an angry man. I wondered how anyone who had such a hot girlfriend could ever be angry with her. If she was my girl, I'd never be angry with her. I'd be so grateful to have her in my life that I'd always treat her with kindness, respect, and love.

"I'm in the middle of walking my dog," she said calmly while not reacting to his anger.

Obviously, by the sad look on her face, as if he had verbally abused her before, she was embarrassed.

"I'm sick of you disappearing for hours with this flea bag of a dog." He looked down at the dog with jealousy and then back up at her. In obvious frustration, he kicked at the dog but too fast for him, the dog moved away from his foot and growled. Obviously, this wasn't the first time he kicked her dog. "The dog must go. You decide; it's either me or the dog!"

An easy decision for her to make, I knew Sophia well enough by now to know that he was a goner with that stated ultimatum. She'd never part with her beloved dog. Inseparable, she loved Blondie and Blondie loved her.

'Bye. Have a nice life,' I imagined Sophia saying and continuing to walk with me through the dog park while holding my hand as if we were boyfriend and girlfriend and/or lovers.

Surprised that he wasn't bigger, her boyfriend wasn't tall. He was shorter than me by a several inches. He wasn't very good looking either. Average in appearance, at best, he had a potbelly and a receding hairline already forming at his young age. Figuring that he was around her age, yet, he appeared ten years older. Maybe, tops, he was 28-years-old. I figured, surely, he was wealthy and was shocked to learn that he was an unemployed graduate student and an ill-mannered, hot tempered, struggling and aspiring artist, at that.

Stereo-typically, he sure had the miserable and self-centered disposition for that role down pat. He sure was an asshole. Now, I wondered if he could even paint or sculpt or whatever the fuck he pretended to do while she's out working and supporting his lazy ass.

He was so intense that he had the personality to be a terrorist. Should his life suddenly turn as sour as his disposition, I imagined him wearing a bomb vest and driving a taxi. I imagined him speaking in Farsi before speaking in broken English.

"Glory to Allah! Death to all disbelievers! Glory to Allah! Death to all the Infidels! Glory to Allah!"

# # #

He had that fanatical look of lunacy on his face, and I hoped it would by her choice in choosing the dog over him. He wasn't even worth the dog shit that had already collected on his shoe when he stepped in a hot, smelly pile of dog poop. Already, I disliked the man.

Why would a woman who looked like her be with someone who looked like and acted like him? With me obviously the better man, except for my age, I suddenly felt better about my chances with her. Then, not waiting for her to reply if she wanted him or the dog, he took that choice away from her.

Completely ignoring me, not even looking at me, he approached her, as if I wasn't even there. Pulling by her arm, he yanked her hard. When she balked, he dragged her forward. Then, when her shoe popped off her foot and she stopped to reclaim it, she resisted his hold on her by pulling her arm away. When she broke free of him, he grabbed her by the front of her dress and deliberately ripped it.

As if he wanted to embarrass her and humiliate her by exposing her to me, pulling at her again, this time at her front snapping brassiere, he exposed not only her bra but also most of her naked breasts. I saw her tits. I couldn't believe I saw Sophia's tits. As much as I was sexually excited to see the size and the shape of her beautiful, naked breasts, I was shocked to see her areolas and her nipples.

'Wow! Oh, my God. I'll be masturbating over Sophia's naked breasts tonight,' I thought.

Yet, then when I saw her cowering and covering her nakedness with her hands and with her forearms, I felt her embarrassment. Again, when she pulled away from him, this time, he stepped forward and slapped her hard across her face. The violent force of his slap knocked her head back and immediately created a red welt in the shape of his hand on her cheek. I could see his fingers on her face.

She didn't cry or scream or get angry, even. By her reaction to his slap, I figured that this wasn't the first time he had hit her. With her head down and her shoulders slumped forward, no doubt embarrassed, falling within herself, she suddenly became withdrawn. Not even looking at him was, no doubt, was how she emotionally protected herself from him by disappearing within herself. I felt her pain and her humiliation. Yet, I'd be God damn, if he was going to allow him hit her again, especially in my presence.

Her puppy, protecting her pack leader, lunged at him, but he kicked the dog hard in the ribs and the dog cowered whimpering away in pain. She was just a puppy after all, the poor thing. Jack, my ankle biter, immediately took revenge and attacked his leg and hung onto his pants while biting at his ankle. Try kicking a full-grown Labrador Retriever and he'll be missing a foot. Yet, if he dared kick my dog, I was ready to break his leg.

All of this happened within a few seconds and in shock of what transpired so quickly, I had no time to react, until now. He wasn't going to hit her again, ever, that's for sure. As long as I was there to protect her, he wasn't going to touch her, ever again.

"Hey!" I yelled taking an intimidating step towards him with my fists clenched. "What's wrong with you? How dare you hit her? You don't hit a lady. I have a good mind to call the police and have you arrested."

He laughed.

"Who are you, her father? What do you care? Besides, she's no lady. She's a whore to be with the likes of you," he said discounting me with another nod of his head.

He gave me a look that made me realize that this clown only understands a baseball bat to the back of the head.

"Call her a whore again and see what happens to you," I said taking another intimidating step forward.

He made a face and flipped his head again at me as if I was a nobody making idle threats.

"Get lost, old man," he said with a wave of his hand that discounted me not only as a human being but also as a man who could punch him silly. "You don't have a chance with her...Jimmy," he said spitting out my name again. "You're too old," he said with a sick laugh that made me want to shove his teeth down his throat and bury my size twelve shoe up his ass.

The way that he spit out my name made me angry. I wanted to bitch slap him into tomorrow. I was jealous that someone like him had someone like her. Especially after he slapped her and kicked her dog, feeling protective them both, I felt my rage building.

"Don't," she said grabbing at my arm and looking to me obviously embarrassed, before looking back at him. "He'll hurt you. He's crazy," she said in a panicked whisper. "He'll kill you."

As if I ever could be intimated by him or afraid of him, foolishly, he stepped closer to me.

"You're just like all the rest of those middle-aged men, who flock to her, a pathetic, old man hoping to get his cock sucked." He looked at her and pointed. "Look at her. She's a baby boomer magnet," he said giving her a head nod in the way that he gave me. "Tell him."

He looked at her before looking at me.

"Tell him what," she said in a soft, detached voice?

He laughed as if he was crazy.

"Tell him how you paid your way through college, waiting tables, smiling for tips, letting the old men feel your ass, and a glimpse of your tits." He looked back at her to disrespect her again. "Did you suck their cocks in the back alley, too?" He pointed to me. "Did you suck his cock, yet?" Then, he looked at me. "Did she suck your cock and allow you to cum in her mouth?"

Having already crossed the line with me, the point of no return, there was no way he was leaving the dog park without getting a beating.

"Hey, that's enough out of you," I yelled pointing my finger at him, while dizzy with the imagined image of Sophia sucking my cock and me cumming in her mouth.

I took a step closer. Now with arm's reach, I could grab him while punching the shit out of him.

"Or what, old man?" He smiled a sick smile. "Or you'll bleed all over me, while I beat you senseless. I've had lessons in martial arts," he said striking a ridiculous karate pose.

# # #

'Old man? That's twice he called me old man. He'll beat me senseless? I don't think so. Martial arts my ass. No practitioner of the martial arts would ever hit a woman,' I thought while biding my time for the right moment to pounce.

He not only slapped the woman that I love but also, he kicked Blondie, called me old man twice, and now he's insulting my perceived woman. This jerk needs to be taught a lesson. This clown is going down.

My dog loves Sophia and he wasn't about to allow him to hurt her and/or get away with hitting her again. The ankle biter that Jack is, when her boyfriend made a move towards Sophia and Blondie, he grabbed hold of his pant leg again. In his feeble attempt to shake off the lockjaw grip and steadfast determination of a Jack Russell terrier, he reached down to grab my dog by the collar. Too quick for him, Jack bit his hand three times, before he could even withdraw it.

"Good dog. Good boy. That's a good dog, Jack. I'll give you a cookie, when we get home," I said with a laugh.

My dog is lightning fast. Then, the ass actually tried to kick my dog, too, but missed. By the time he moved his leg, Jack had scooted out of his reach. Now, he had gone too far and it was time for him to learn some manners from this old man.

"I'll take you to court for him biting me. And you're paying for these torn pants," he said holding his bleeding and swollen hand while looking down at his pant leg. "I'll have you arrested and have that dog put down. You'll pay for this."

This guy was hopping mad. His face was red, his eyes were bulging, and he was holding his bleeding hand, where my dog bit him. Only, this time, he made the fatal mistake of ignoring me, again, a big mistake. When he took another step towards her, I stepped in front of him. Easily, I outweighed him by fifty pounds and was taller than him by six inches. I have muscle mass on my side and he had no class on his side.

When he reached out with his right hand to push me aside, an unmovable object, I decked him. Hitting him hard on his chin with a left uppercut, I knocked him up and off the ground and flat on his back. It was a textbook hit. As if I was Terry Donovan, Ray Donovan's big brother in Ray Donovan, and we were in an illegal bareknuckle fight, I felt all four of my knuckles find the soft underside of his chin.

With a whiplash effect, the back of his head hit the ground hard and bounced. He looked dazed. Obviously, needing to go through concussion protocol if he was a football player, he had a concussion. Then, when he stood, he had limited use of his wobbly legs, other than to use them to take his ass out of the park. He came at me again but, as if I was Sean Connery, as Lt. Colonel Alan Caldwell in The Presidio, I stopped him with my index finger.

# # #

"Oh yeah? You're going to make me pay? If anyone is paying, it's you," I said. "You never put your hands on a woman, dirt bag. Do you understand?" I said poking a long, straight finger in his ribs and turning and twisting it like a screwdriver for added excruciating pain. "And you're not even half the man that I am. You're nothing but a loser, loser."

He got this deranged look on his face, a look that came from years of getting his way with no one challenging him. He turned away from me to look at her. Spewing his poison at her, obviously done with me, he addressed Sophia instead.

"Don't bother coming home," he said ignoring me and shooting her a look full of hateful rage.

Starting to cry, Sophia was obviously upset.

"Don't worry. I won't," said Sophia. "We're done. Whatever this abusive relationship we had is over. I'm done with you disrespecting me. I'm tired of you hitting me and hurting me."

He turned to me with a look that told me that he was thinking about trying me again, but instead, he rubbed his jaw and stormed away.

"I'll leave your things outside the door in the hall," he said from a distance with a wave of his hand and without turning back to look at her.

She was crying when I turned to her. Seeing her cry the way she cried made me feel a hunger for her deep down in my soul. I wanted to protect and save her from him. I wanted to hold her and hug her.

Then, thinking more of myself than I was thinking of her, I wanted to save her for myself. I wanted to free her from her pain and her suffering sorrow. I wanted to tell her that everything would be alright. I wanted her. I needed to have sex with her. With me one of those baby boomer men, I wanted her to suck my cock. I needed to cum in her mouth after making love to her and fucking her.

"Don't worry. You're rid of him. He's gone. He's gone for good. He's no good. You don't need him. You can do better. No one should hit a woman. No one should make you feel less than who you are."

I walked to her to comfort her. The first time holding her, I put my arms around her shoulders and hugged her. As if she belonged there, she felt so good in my arms. As if I was the victor and she belonged to me, I wanted to stay there holding her forever. What felt like minutes was only a few seconds. Her body, the little that I felt of it, her back, her shoulders, and her waist felt firm yet soft and womanly. She was such a beautiful woman inside and out.

Just from merely holding her, there wasn't any part of me that wasn't sexually aroused. Softly, while wishing I could kiss her lips, I kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear that it was okay and that everything would be alright. I wanted to reach down and cup her sweet ass but I didn't dare ruin the moment. Whatever premature, sexual touches I dared make may stop her from seeing me again.

I wanted to press my half-erect penis against her pelvis. I wanted to grind my cock in her pussy while humping her. I wanted to strip her naked, push her down on the ground, and show her my deep, penetrating love for her. Yet, I controlled myself. Instead, showing her the good man that I was, I behaved like the respectful gentleman that I am.

Tonight, when alone with my bad self and my erotic, sexual thoughts of her, I'll imagine that I did all of those things and more. Tonight, when alone with my horny thoughts of her and with my hand around my stiff cock, she'll be naked in my imagination and she'll be mine. Tonight, I'll imagine having sex with her and her wanting to have sex with me.

12