Last Chance at Forever Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you hold me, Jimmy? I like being held. It's so comforting for me to be held. I can't fall asleep without being held first," she said.

She wants me to hold her. Difficult to read her in the dark, I couldn't decide if she was sexually teasing me, playing me, or was that desperate for the loving touch of a man. To be honest, having an entire list of all the sexual things that I wanted to do with her and to her beautiful, naked body, I'd love to do more than just hold her. I'd love to touch her, feel her, finger her, lick her, make love to her, and fuck her.

'Can I hold her? Duh? Is she kidding me? This just gets better and better,' I thought. 'I may be dense but now I wondered if she was trying to sexually seduce me.'

She came to my room naked and asked if she could sleep with me. Now, she doesn't want sex but she wants me to hold her naked body. Out of my element with someone half my age, I wasn't sure what to do. Normally, I'd already be having sex with her if she was a woman my age that I took home for the night. Yet, unless I was reading her wrong, she seemed so delicately vulnerable.

'There I go again. In the way that I did with my wife and ex-girlfriend, I'm putting her up on a pedestal. I really need to stop doing that,' I thought.

She's asking me, a horny, naked, middle-aged man to hold her young, naked, sexy body against my decrepit, wrinkled, naked body. My mind raced with imagined images of having deeply penetrating and satisfying sex with her. Already, I was getting an erection again with the thoughts of holding her.

"I'd love to hold you, Sophia," I said trying to hide my sexual excitement while wanting to finish my line with...forever. Yes, I'd love to hold her forever. "Only," I said with a pause. Figuring she'd find out anyway, if she didn't already know that I was, I told her the truth. "I'm naked."

She laughed her sexy laugh.

"That's okay. I already knew that," she said with a sexy laugh while turning her head to me on her pillow again. "As you may or may not already know, I'm naked, too," she said with a giggle

# # #

I opened my arm and she snuggled beside me while laying her hand on my hairy chest. I felt like a man who had hired a hooker for the night. Only, she didn't want sex. She only wanted to sleep with me and me to hold her. Daring myself not to touch any part of her naked body, not knowing where to put my hand, I rested my hand on her shoulder. Yet, while imagining her fingers wrapped around my prick, the heat from her hand on my naked chest made my penis swell, throb, and pulsate.

From what I could feel of her without touching her, feeling her, and fondling her, she felt incredibly sexy. With men having built-in breasts sensors all over their bodies, I focused on the part of my body that touched her breasts while trying to imagine the shaped and the size of her tits by the sensation of them against my ribs. It was then that I wished I had a body like a spider with 8 legs, or in my case, 8 arms with 8 hands instead.

The feel of her naked breasts pressed against my ribs made me want to reach down and cup them and fondle them while fingering her nipples. Even though her boyfriend flashed them to me in the dog park when he ripped open her blouse and pulled open her bra, it was just a quick flash. With breasts, especially big breasts, my favorite part of a woman's body, just as I was curious what her breasts felt like, I was curious what they looked like.

A euphoric albeit sexually exciting sensation, her lying beside me naked was pure Heaven and Hell. This tortuous cuddling without touching must be what it's like in a couple's, sexual therapy class. She was driving me mad with sexual desire for her. If I wasn't horny before, with me not having the time to finish masturbating before she came to my room, sexually frustrated, I was definitely horny now.

Yet, holding her like this, without touching her, was so erotic and so sexually frustrating at the same time. I could feel all of her without touching her with my horny hands. Her patch of pubic hair tickled the hairs on my thigh and I so wanted to reach down and finger her pussy. Afraid to touch her, afraid she'd get the wrong impression, now that she was in my bed and naked, with the hard part already done, I didn't want her to leave by going too fast too soon.

Other than just holding her, she told me that she didn't want sex and I respected her enough not to try. Not wanting to even coerce her, not wanting to prematurely ruin our friendship and my chance of having sex with her, I didn't want to prove to her that all men, especially older men, are the same. I needed to be different. I needed her to trust me.

Besides, not sure how she'd take me touching her and feeling her, the last thing that I wanted to do was to force myself on her. The last thing I wanted was to make a fool of myself by groping her. Knowing full well that I wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight, maybe during the night, I'd touch her and feel her in her sleep. Even if I did finally fall asleep during the night, I'd be dreaming of touching her, feeling her, and having sex with her. I just hoped to God that I didn't snore.

# # #

As if a teenager the first-time having sex, I was so nervous. I was so sexually excited. Not wanting to dare touch and feel something that I shouldn't touch and feel, I had a hard time resisting not touching and feeling her. Trying to be the respectful gentleman that was impossibly difficult to do with her sleeping beside me naked, not knowing what to do with my hands, I slept with my hands on my stomach with my fingers splayed. Then, going for broke, rolling the dice, and taking the gamble, I asked her the question.

"Do you mind if I touch you? I don't mean in a sexual way but—"

I didn't even have to finish the question before she answered me.

"Touch me? Yes, of course, you may touch you, silly," she said laughing.

With her not specifying where I was allowed to touch her, I wondered what parts of her were off-limits. Slowly, softly, and gently, as if she was breakable, I touched her while careful not to tickle he. I ran my hand along her shoulders, down her back, and down to the top of her ass touching the top of her ass crack with my fingertips.

Something I always wanted to do since seeing her in her tight jeans when bending at the waist to fuss over her dog, Blondie, I so wanted to feel her firm ass. I so wanted to cup her sweet bottom, to squeeze it, and to allow my fingers to probe her further between her legs. Only, unable to control my sexual lust for her, I was afraid that I'd go too fast too soon. I feared she'd never sleep with me again.

Where most women my age have a wide, fat asses with saddlebags, Sophia had a sexy and wonderfully shapely ass. I've been lusting over her ass since I first met her. If it wasn't enough that I wanted to feel her shapely ass but also, I wanted to feel her naked tits while fingering her naked pussy.

Not stopping there, unable to get enough of her, I so wanted to make sweet, slow love to her. I so wanted to fuck her fast and hard. I so wanted to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock. Yet, one step at a time. With this the first night we're together, she was already in my bed naked. I should be happy with that.

'Slow down, cowboy,' I said to myself as if I was John Travolta as Bud putting the moves on Madolyn Smith Osborne as Pam in Urban Cowboy.

# # #

"You have a slow hand and a soft touch. I like that about you," she said. "That feels nice what you're doing now. Instead of grabbing me and groping me in the way that my ex-boyfriend always did, always too rough with me, your touch is as gentle as it's relaxing."

'Great,' I thought. 'Instead of turning her on, my touch is putting her to sleep. Yet, once she was soundly sleeping, if I dared, that would be my cue to touch her and feel her.'

I continued giving her a light back and shoulder massage with my hand traveling from her shoulders to her back and to just above her ass. I moved my horny hand by her ribs with my fingertips coming in contact with the side of her naked breast. As if was her ex-boyfriend, I so wanted to grope and grab her naked ass. I so wanted to feel, her big, naked tits.

'Would you mind if I turned on the light? I never sleep in the dark; I wanted to say,' but didn't dare.

I laughed at the ridiculousness of the thought of turning the light on, while imagining her in an examination room with a 1,000-watt light bulb overhead illuminating her entire, naked body.

'Now, turn to the side and move your arms over your head,' I imagined saying. 'Now, lay on your back and spread your legs. Wider. Wider. Yeah, that's it. Now, raise your knees and spread them wide,' I imagined saying.

Unlike the women I've been with who had scars and skin tags, she didn't have any. With her body free of tattoos and tramp stamps, she had an unmarked body. No wonder why her boyfriend wanted to paint her in the nude. She was perfect.

I was crazed with the thought of her posing her beautiful, naked body in all manner of sexual positions. I thought about her boyfriend painting her in the nude. I thought about his friends barging in his studio with the intention of hoping to see her topless and/or naked. I thought of her slow to cover up and wanting them to see her topless and/or naked. Boy, he was a dope to lose this beauty.

# # #

In the way that I wished I could play with her pubic hair, she moved her hand across my chest while playing with my chest hairs with her fingers. Whether deliberate or by accident, her elbow came in contact with the tip of my now semi-erect penis. Having a mind of its own and, no doubt, thinking that it was about to have sex, my cock suddenly sprung to life again with her touch. My prick, not very discriminating and not giving a care who, when, and where he fucked anyone, especially a young and beautiful woman, throbbed and pulsated while trying to fuck her elbow.

"You have a nice, hard body," she said slowly running her hand over my chest, shoulders, biceps, and stomach. "I like a man with muscles. My boyfriend had none. He was such a wimp."

When she reached her hand down and felt my stomach again, not to be denied the attention that it deserved, this time, my cock, the horny prick that he is, pulsated against her forearm. Had I hoped that she'd reach her hand down just a little further. In the way that I wanted to finger her pussy, I wanted her to feel my dick. I wished I could feel what it would feel like to have her small, soft hand wrapped around my big, hard cock, as she slowly stroked me and masturbated me to completion.

Then, thinking about something I knew would never happen, I wondered what it was like to have her mouth on my cock as she blew me while stroking me harder and faster. It was one thing for her to be in bed with me naked but it was quite another thing to think of her sucking my cock while stroking my cock. Yet, in the way that I wanted to eat her pussy, I wanted her to suck my prick.

I couldn't help myself from imagining cumming in her mouth. I couldn't help myself from imagining giving her a cum bath and cumming all over her pretty face and across her naked breasts. I couldn't help from thinking of making sweet, slow love to her and then pounding her pussy with the lust of my sexual desire.

"Well, you aren't so bad yourself," I said using that as my excuse to touch and feel more of her. I moved my hand lower to feel her naked ass. Even though I wanted to, I didn't dare feel, squeeze, and/or slap her naked ass cheeks. Then, moving my hand to her thigh, I felt her thighs, first one and then the other. As if her pubic hair was electrified barbed wire that stopped my hand from going any higher, I moved my hand away. "From what I have seen of you in the moonlight, you have a very shapely figure."

She laughed a gleeful laugh.

"Thank you," she said moving her arm away. As if preventing her from leaving, my stiff prick bounced off her elbow again. Not taking no for an answer, my cock was determined to fuck her elbow. "Sorry, I've given you an erection," she said with a giggle.

As if I had a contagious disease, suddenly feeling embarrassed and ashamed, I moved a few inches away from her.

"It's okay that I have an erection, I guess," I said laughing. "There'd be something seriously wrong with me, if I didn't have an erection with you lying beside me naked. Since I'm a heterosexual, horny man, I'm expected to become sexually aroused whenever a beautiful, sexy, naked woman crawled in bed with me to cuddle."

She turned her head to me on her pillow so that I could see the sexy expression on her beautiful face in the moonlight.

# # #

"Do you," as if she was rethinking her question, she paused in thought? It was a long pause that made me imagine every possible question that she was about to ask me, but never did I imagined her asking me what she asked me. "Do you want me to do something about that for you?"

'What? Do I want her to do something about my erection?'

Other than to masturbate me, fuck me, or suck me, I didn't know what she meant, especially with her telling me from the start that she didn't want to have sex. Suddenly, I imagined her slicing off my cock ala Lorena Bobbitt.

"What do you mean?"

As soon as I asked her my question, I felt like a fool. I knew exactly what she meant. She was asking me if I wanted a hand job.

'Duh?'

Not waiting for me to respond, she slowly moved her hand down my chest. Not stopping there, she moved her hand lower, along my stomach and touched my pubic hair with her fingertips. She played with my pubic hair before reaching further down and taking my stiff, erect prick in her hand.

Her hand felt warm and soft, and as she had held my cock before and as if my cock belonged there, it felt so natural. Yet, the excruciating length of time that it took her to slide her hand down from my chest to my cock was teasingly erotic. If it took any longer for her to touch me, I would have prematurely cum. I held my breath the whole time in sexual anticipation of her touching, holding, and wrapping her long, slender fingers around my dick.

"I can relieve some of the stress of the day for you, if you'd like," she said looking up at me in the moonlight to give me a sexy look and a naughty smile.

Other than her giving me a hand job, I wondered if she'd give me a blowjob. I wondered if she'd suck my cock. I wondered if she'd allow me to cum in her mouth. I wondered if she'd make love to me. I wondered if she'd allow me to fuck her. I wondered if she'd allow me to give her sexual orgasms too.

"What you are doing now feels wonderful," I said afraid to ask her to masturbate me.

'I haven't had a twenty-five-year-old give me hand job in twenty-five years, since I was twenty-five-years-old,' I thought with a laugh.

Glad that she ignored my shy reticence, with that, she began slowly stroking me. I couldn't believe that Sophia, my sexual fantasy woman, was stroking my erect prick. I couldn't believe this young, beautiful woman was giving me a hand job. The touch of her soft, warm hand wrapped around my hard, erect cock made me the hardest that I've been in years.

# # #

She reached her hand down to cup my testicles and then returned to holding and stroking my cock. Taking her time giving me a hand job, she repeated the process several times. In the way that she fondled my cock and balls, it felt more like an erotic massage given to me from a sex therapist than it did a sexual act. Sophia was giving me the best, slow hand job I've ever had in my life.

"Oh, Sophia, that feels incredible. Only, if you continue stroking me, you'll make me cum," I said hinting that I not only wanted but also needed to cum. "I'm so very horny right now and have been ever since the first day I met you."

There was a silence between us, but I could feel her thinking and knew she was about to ask me something.

"Tell me and be honest," she said looking at me. "Have you thought about me," she said pausing, "naked?"

Thinking about her naked now, especially with her stroking my prick, I never stopped thinking of her without her clothes.

"Yes," I said instantly and not even having to think about my answer.

A twenty-question game that she seemingly enjoyed playing, she asked me her next question.

"Have you imagined me touching you like this?"

As if she was as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited, there was a slight quiver to her voice.

"Yes," I said suddenly feeling a bit awkwardly perverted.

An older man with such a young woman, how dare I? My daughters would be so angry with me if they knew that Sophia was in bed with me naked. They'd never understand someone who looked like her and was as young as her giving someone who looked like me and was as old as me a hand job.

"Did you ever masturbate over me," she said this time with a longer pause, "when thinking of me naked and having sex with me?"

As if her question was ethereal and whispered down to me from Heaven, she asked in a breathless whisper.

"Sophia, I—"

She laughed a sexy laugh.

"It's okay, you can tell me. I won't be surprised, shocked, or offended. Matter of fact, communicating your sexual thoughts and desires excites me to know that you thought of being with me sexually, while masturbating to those thoughts." She laughed. "It's erotically intoxicating when a woman knows that she drives her man wild with lustful, sexual desire for her."

# # #

Discovering something so sexually intimate about her, I couldn't believe that she was getting turned on with this sexy pillow talk. I couldn't believe she called me 'her man'. Definitely, she was my kind of woman. Definitely, if she allowed me to have her, she'd be my woman too. Sexy pillow talk is paramount to putting me in the mood for hot sex. I just love a dirty girl, especially one who enjoys giving pillow talk. I love this pillow talking, dirty girl.

"Yes, I've masturbated over you while thinking about being with you sexually," I said glad that it was dark and she couldn't see me turning red and excited to be a participant in her pillow talk game. "I masturbated over the thought of you, after the first time we walked through the dog park. You were kind to me and made me laugh. That night, I touched myself with the thoughts of making love to you."

I felt foolish asking her the question, but I did.

"Have you thought about me," I said expecting her to laugh and to say, no? "Did you ever masturbate when thinking about me?"

I held my breath while waiting for her to answer.

"Yes, a few times. I wondered what it would be like to kiss you. I wondered what it would feel like to be in bed with you naked, as we are now, and with my hand around your cock as it is now. I wondered what it would be like to make love to you. I wondered what it would feel like to fuck you."

She surprised me with her candid honesty.

'Oh, my God. She masturbated over me,' I thought. 'Wow.'

Being the fool that I am, I thought that I was the only pervert to masturbate over anyone.

There was another silence as she continued slowly stroking my cock. Her hand felt amazing. She was so gentle and yet held it firm enough to give me the perfect tension. I could have not given myself a better hand job.

"What do you think about when sexually thinking of me?"

Embarrassed now, I was afraid to tell her what I was really thinking. If only she knew that I wanted her to blow me, what would she say? If only she knew I wanted to cum in her mouth and give her a cum bath, what would she think of me then?

"You know," I said, "the regular stuff."

She continued stroking me only, now, a little faster, no doubt, either aroused that I masturbated over her or wanting to sexually excite me more with the hopes that I'd be more informative with my answers to her questions.