Last Chance at Forever Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

"Tell me. I want to know. I like this game," she said. "Did you think about making love to me? "Did you think of my tits and fingering my nipples while sucking my nipples? Did you think about fingering my pussy while licking my pussy? Did you think about eating me?" She laughed. "Did you think of me blowing you? Did you ever think of me sucking your cock? While masturbating yourself, did you imagine what it would feel like to cum in my mouth? Did you think about giving me a cum bath and me swallowing your cum?"

Oh, my God. Never have I been with a woman so forwardly sexual. The way she asked me those questions in rapid fire succession confessed that she was getting aroused while giving me a hand job. Damn, as if sent from God, she was my Angel of forbidden sex. She was my kind of woman, my perfect woman.

"Sophia, you are driving me nuts with all these questions." My cock was so hard and she was making me so horny with all this talk. "You're going to make me cum with all this hot, dirty talk."

She laughed.

"Don't you like talking dirty during sex?"

Sex? Was that what we were having, after expressing telling me that she didn't want sex, now we're having sex? When did that happen? I thought we were just friends with benefits.

"Are you kidding me? I'm the master of dirty talk. I love talking dirty during sex. Only, you're going to make me cum," I said again.

She laughed again while stroking me faster and harder.

"It's okay, Jimmy. I want you to cum. That's the whole idea, after all, of relieving your stress."

She continued stroking me faster and harder.

"Sophia," I said excitedly. "May I feel your body?"

She laughed again.

"I thought you'd never ask. Yes, please, I want you to touch me, only not my pussy, not yet, not tonight." She laughed again. "I've been wondering when you were going to feel my tits and finger my nipples, only please don't suck them, not yet. I'm horny, too, you know, after stroking your cock while stroking your libido with sexy, pillow talk."

# # #

I thought that strange that she didn't want me to touch her pussy. I figured maybe she had her period or was getting her period or was not ready yet to take that step with me, an older man. Instead, I reached down and felt her ass. I had been lusting over her naked, shapely ass. She had the best ass that my hand has ever felt. I loved feeling her ass. I couldn't get enough of touching her ass, feeling her ass, fondling her ass, and squeezing her ass.

"You have an incredible ass, especially when it is highlighted in your tight jeans."

She smiled as if I had just complimented her on her hair and makeup.

"So, you like my ass, do you?"

She laughed a melodious laugh. I loved her laugh and it was exciting to hear a woman laugh in my house again. There hasn't been a woman laughing in my house since last year when my girlfriend left. Yet, there wasn't much laughing between us as we were always arguing.

"No, sorry, you misheard me," I said with a chuckle. "I don't like your ass. I love your ass. I absolutely love your ass," I said with a laugh while feeling the perfect round, firmness of her buttocks.

I reached my other hand over and across, and taking her breast in my hand, I fingered her nipple while wishing that I could suck them. Her breast felt so soft, yet weighty and so very firm.

Having been with women more my age, it had been many years, since I felt a firm breast in my hand. All the women I've been with up to this point have been mature women with saggy breasts. All the women I've been with are women who care more about their reading material than they do the condition of their bodies. Obviously, none of them had the soft and supple body of a 25-year-old.

Even though she expressly told me not to suck them, I briefly touched her nipple. Her nipple was so very erect and they felt big between my fingers. I wished I could have seen what her breasts looked like in the light. I wished I could have leaned down and taken her nipple in my mouth, first one and then the other. Yet, she had asked me not to do that, not yet, anyway.

I so wanted to explore her pussy with my fingers, tongue, and cock. Yet, she had asked me not to do that either. Willing to patiently obey her, I didn't want to go too fast to soon. I didn't want to run the risk of ruining things.

# # #

"You have wonderful tits," I said. "The first time I saw more than just your cleavage, was when your boyfriend tore open your dress. Seeing your bra, the top of your breasts, and your cleavage, made me so horny. You have that deep, natural line of cleavage that women pay plastic surgeons thousands of dollars to have."

She beamed me a smile again that I could clearly see in the moonlight.

"Do you really like my tits?"

Hungry for compliments, obviously, her boyfriend never complimented her. I watched the silhouette of her head look down at herself and I wondered how much she could see of me and of my cock. I could see more of her if they light was on but maybe tomorrow morning, she'd give me a naked tour of her beautiful body.

"I love your tits," I said. "A breast man, I love big, shapely tits and you are blessed with beautiful breasts."

Again, she surprised me with what she said next.

"Touch my nipples," she said. "I know that I said for you to go easy with my nipples but, after all of that pillow talk, I'm horny. I like having my nipples fingered."

As if I was working to crack a safe, my fingers worked her nipples. Her nipples were so erect and her tits were big and firm. Fingering them, pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, I loved playing with her nipples. I couldn't wait for the morning light for her to show me her naked body. It took all the self-control that I had not to snap on the light.

"There's some tissue on the nightstand next to you," I said feeling the sensation that I was getting closer to shooting my load.

She laughed.

"Tissues? For what? I don't need to blow my nose," she said with another laugh.

Thinking that she was going to stop stroking me and thinking that she didn't want me to cum, I was disappointed. I was sexually frustrated. Later, when she was in the shower, I'd masturbate over all that I saw and felt of her. Later, I'd cum but for now. For now, I was willing to respect her wishes.

"Sorry, but I'm getting ready to cum," I said, fearing that I'm make a sticky mess.

She laughed her melodious laugh again.

"I won't need any tissues, Jimmy," she said sliding halfway down the length of me and taking me in her mouth.

To be continued...