Last Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had finally reached the point of the evening, the time when the body could barely take any more and the mind and soul were entirely consumed with lust. Brad focused in on the screen again, allowing his head to sink back and his eyes to feast on the scene before him. The cheerleader, long since stripped of all clothing, was being carried off into the showers. Within moments three enormous cocks that never belonged to any face on film triply penetrated her.

Brad's hand seemed to move unconsciously, at least that is how it appeared to the others. His hand fell in his lap, feeling the hot bulge press into his palm. He gently pressed down, feeling the throbbing member immediately respond to the first touch. He released, and pressed down harder. A small groan escaped from his lips. His hand started to move up and down, his fingers forcing their way underneath it so it clearly stood out against his jeans. He didn't bother to restrain himself, didn't bother to consider the other men in the room. His eyes were on the screen, his mind finally granting his body to fulfill its passion. His hand inched up his pants until it fell on his flat, heaving stomach. His head turned slowly, looking at everyone else. He pushed his hand down, his fingers falling under the waistband. He could feel the heat immediately, the begging insistence for anything. As his fingers wrapped around the base, a primal groan escaped his lips. the sound of a man being provided with what he needed, the sense of release and final satisfaction. All the heads in the room turned slightly. Through the evening they had grown used to hearing the private, personal cries of passion stifled behind closed lips. But this time Brad's moan wasn't stifled, wasn't trying to pretend it was anything else. Through that one sound, he validated the feeling of the room. And almost immediately the spell spread.

Dwight was the first to pick up the cue, the first to realize that acceptance had been granted for the unasked question. His hand confidently and openly grabbed his crotch through his jeans. He didn't bother turning his head away from Brad, instead allowing his eyes to fall on the ever thickening bulge in front of the pants. He saw how it squirmed, how the hand made it dance. His own fingers started to mimic the movements of Brad's, his mind wildly imagining that his own cock belonged to Brad, that it was another's cock he was feeling through the pants.

Henry, sitting next to Dwight, caught the change in motions on the couch. He forced his eyes to move from the screen (oh Christ, look at that tight asshole get reamed! Give it to the...) to the source of the motion. He saw it for a fraction of a second then quickly darted his eyes back to the screen. He accepted the change, quickly pushing his hand into his own crotch. The other two seemed to sit there silently for a moment, either unwilling or unable to accept what was going on around them. But it only lasted for a moment, the voices of their better judgment drowned under the flowing root shooting through their brains.

Brad saw it happen, the action and reaction spreading through the room. He closed his eyes for a moment and imagined his wife, upstairs, getting dressed up just for them. The way her face would look, covered with sweat and cum, as she had orgasm after orgasm.

His hand was running up and down the base of his penis. Each time he drew his hand up, he gathered a little more of the waist of his jeans, each thrust down pulling them just a little at a time. Without opening his eyes, Brad could feel Dwight's eyes on him, could almost hear the moan as the head of his penis popped out into the room. It throbbed bright red under the flickering of the TV screen, swollen like a mushroom and large enough to make Dwight's mouth go dry with a mental image of the beauty of the rest of it. His free hand reached up and unabashedly popped the top button off his jeans, then his zipper. He pulled back the flaps to reveal the thick cock straining against the cotton briefs barely containing him, the head sticking popping out and sticking to his stomach. He opened his eyes and saw everyone was looking at him, awaiting instructions, waiting to see if it was all right.

His free hand pulled down his underwear, revealing all of his strong cock. He grasped the base with another and started slowly moving his hand up and down. The loud breathing seemed to stop in the room as they all stared at him, amazed and mesmerized by the sight. Dwight was once again the first, fumbling with his buttons, arching his back and sliding his pants down his thighs. His own cock bounced free, shorter but thicker than Brad's. He grasped it and wildly started pounding up and down with abandon, his senses consumed by the three way on the screen and the cock before him. In moments the room was tense and hot again, this time on an animal level. Five men stroked their blood engorged cocks with fury and vigor.

Out of the corner of his eye, Brad saw the shadow move again. He slit his eyes opened and stared straight at the shadow, jerking his cock harder and faster. That's right, look at it because you're getting it all, he thought.

*****

Karen stood mesmerized by it. She had a clear view into the room, a clear view of all the men. She didn't care about the faces, all she saw was the sex. All that energy, all that passion, all that pleasure waiting to be fixated on something, from the looks of it anything.

Her body swayed, she felt her feet start to move. Any sense of cause and effect, any sensation of sanity or precaution was gone. She wasn't in control any more. She felt her jaw clench and unclench, her hungry tongue run out and run over her lips. Her cotton underwear dug into her sex, tantalizing her, making her fire hotter. Her foot took another step, almost walking into the light.

Christiana's arm shot and grabbed her shoulder. Karen almost had the time to be startled before she was almost violently pulled back. Chris pulled Karen's body into her own, her hands squeezed tightly around the trembling form. She could feel it through the clothes, the hot flesh quivering with the anticipation of a touch, her sex opening and closing like a hungry mouth demanding food, the body ready to submit in any form just to satisfy the desire. Chris' head fell on her shoulder, her lips an inch from her ear. She held her there for a moment, in a white embrace. Karen's own shivered at the touch, at the sudden enveloping of flesh. She unconsciously thrust her chest out against Chris' arms, allowing her nipples to press into the flesh. She felt the embrace tighten, Christiana's breasts pressed firmly up against her back. Karen went up on tip toes, causing her ass to rub against the hot crotch of Christiana.

"Not yet," Chris whispered between pants, her own voice struggling to gain control.

Chris stepped back, not surrendering a single ounce of pressure on the yielding body in her arms. She nearly dragged her back down the hallway, her own head filled with the sounds of male grunts and groans coming from the other room, the sounds of television sex echoing through the house.

Chris stepped into the darkened room, turned and threw Karen into the darkness. Karen stumbled a moment and fell backwards onto the bed. Chris silently shut the door, closing them off in a darkness only broken by the fractured slats of street lights breaking through the blinds. Chris paused in the darkness, allowing herself the moment of enjoyment. She could hear her breathing, hear her body writhe against the bed in the desperate submission. She moved forward, towards the invisible heat.

"Do you know what I want?" She asked the darkness. She heard Karen gasp for breath, the anticipation swelling her body to a state beyond bearable. The question hung in the darkness for a moment, Chris certain that the answer was already spread open on the bed.

"I want to watch."

The words nearly stopped Karen dead. For a moment she seemed to pause, to disappear into the darkness. Then it started again. the new idea growing inside of her, the new turn on discovered and embraced.

"I want to hide in the closet while all those men out there take their hard cocks and use you. I want to hear you when you cum, I want to smell your sex fill up the room. I want to reach up my skirt and finger myself while you get the fucking of your life."

The words all came out as they were supposed to. Christiana had been hearing them in her head for weeks now, ever since Brad first dared mention the idea to her. She had planned them, mulled them over, soaked them up into skin and masturbated over and over to them, imaging how they would sound in her ears. Imaging how it would set her body on fire.

The words sounded better than she could have imagined. It immediately sent a stronger sexual pulse down her, one that topped all the others that had ravished her through the night. Her pussy seemed to explode with the words, the puffed lips opening enough to spill out the overflowing juice.

"Yes," she heard Karen whisper, her mind still invaded and consumed with the voyeurism through on top of it all.

*****

They were undoubtedly still going at it as Karen walked out the doorway to the back room. She moved as if she were floating, each object in the hallway suddenly laced with an intense vibration. Everything was clear, everything was set. She swallowed the tight knot in her throat, stopping for a moment before she walked into the light of the room. She watched for a moment, the circle jerk still going on in full force. She noticed that Dwight was sitting next to Brad now on the couch, Brad's head rolled back as his friend's fingers quickly jerked his cock up and down.

She stepped into the light, opened the door all the way, and loudly cleared her throat. She allowed the reaction a moment to happen. The men all went through the ritual played out by cockroaches suddenly caught in an overhead light. They all seemed to freeze for a moment, their minds quickly trying to grasp what the intruder meant to their magical bubble of lust. Immediately a life time of sexual repression kicked in. The four men quickly leaned over, covering up their exposed pricks while trying to put them back into their jeans. She allowed it to go on long enough for them to all hit that fumbling, hopeless point where the mind realizes that it is caught, no two ways about it.

"What have we here?" Karen asked as she sauntered up to the doorway.

Brad smiled widely, slowly pulling up his pants, sliding his hard on back into his underwear but not bother to button up his jeans again.

The four men all reached the same state of presentable at the same moment. Their cocks were put away, their cheeks ashen with shame, and their eyes slowly rose up from the floor to face the inescapable knowledge that their witness had seen. All their eyes hit her at the same time. All four men's jaws dropped at the same moment as Karen stepped into the flickering light of the screen. Her large breasts were hardly contained by a black top tied at the middle, revealing her midriff and heavy cleavage. A tight skirt cut off a fraction into the thigh, revealing her long muscular legs. The eyes that had a moment before had been watching real and video porn poured over her..

"Uhnn, how's it going Karen?" Wayne fumbled out, his hands still in his crotch trying to straighten himself up.

"Oh, you boys don't have to stop for me," she purred with a hint of schoolgirl innocence and stepped into the room. She sauntered over to Brad and gave him a peck on the cheek. They stared into one another's eyes for a moment and in that instant Karen had all the approval she needed. She stood back up, now a part of the circle of men, folded her arms across her chest pushing her bosom even higher and looked at the television. "My favorite movie," she said to no one in particular.

The collision of thoughts in the men was obvious. This was the bride-to-be but she made it nearly impossible to not view her with any eyes other than lust.

"Uhhhnnn... How was the girls party?" Tom said with a strange laugh in his voice - that uncomfortable admission of trying to change the subject.

She turned and flipped on the small tableside lamp beside Brad. The pool of light eliminated the dream like quality of the glow of the television.

"Just about as hot as the party you got going on here," she said in a sultry, mocking voice as she bent down at the knees to fetch the remote control off the floor. All the men shifted another piece when Karen's skirt rode up the back of her thigh and revealed just the tiniest bit of the underside of her ass. She stood back up and turned off the television. She sudden silence in the room was punctuated by the deep breathing. "We went out to a gay strip club," she started to saunter around the circle, passing each men and staring each one in the eye. She didn't hide her long loving glances down at their bulging, partially revealed crotches. "and all these beautiful men danced for me, for us. All those hard bodies and hard cocks in front of me but I couldn't touch them. It just got me so hot. And all around us were all these other men, watching with us," she paused, reached down and stroked Tom's cheek with her long fingernails. His face went ash pale and his jaw hung open, his entire being hanging on her every word. She bent down until her lips nearly touched his neck. "They were all jacking off," she said in a whisper loud enough for the entire room to hear. Tom melted into the chair.

"All these cocks all around me," she said as she stood back up and continued to saunter in front of each man. "All those fists just pumping and pumping, some of the men even came right on the bar, right in front of us,"

"It was all so fucking dirty," she snarled, changing the tone of her voice, changing the tone of the room. "And I was so fucking horny. I wanted to touch and suck and fuck everyone one of them. I wanted to be pulled onto the stage and fucked right in front of them, I wanted to bend over one of the dancers and lick his asshole and balls just like all the men in that room wished they could. I wanted to get them all so hot for me, I wanted to make every man in that room burn to touch me."

Her hands rose from her sides, moving up her body until they cupped her large breasts. She pushed them up, her eyes rolling into the back of her head and an excited gasp cascading from her mouth.

"I wanted all those hands on me. I sat there with my little girl friends, the proper little bride-to-be and all I could think about was them watching me on that stage, imagine their eyes as I was bent over a stool and fucked from behind by a stranger. And I imagined that I would drive them all wild with desire, wild enough to make them animals. The entire room becoming a pen for horny dugs, bucking and rearing to stick their cocks in anything. And I imagined them all fucking me, over and over again, cock after cock."

Her last words trailed off into silence, the heavy air nearly crushing the room. Her hands slowly let go of her breast. With her eyes closed, her fingers found the knot holding the thin fabric together. She gently tugged and felt her breasts tumble out of her shirt. A collective gasp spread around the room.

"So how about it guys?" she asked, opening her eyes and staring each of them in the face. "Care to make a fantasy come true for a girl about to get married?"

The four men immediately turned their heads towards Brad. He simply stared back and smiled.

That was all the answer they needed.

The group suddenly came alive, putting their inhibition behind them. The room erupted in movement and noise; almost immediately eight pairs of hands were upon her. Brad sat back and watched as his fiancée was consumed in the tight circle of men; the group becoming nearly savage, looking like dogs fighting over food.

Wayne stood behind her, reaching around and kneading her big tits, Henry was on his knees staring at the freshly shaved pussy and rubbing the top, making her clit bulge. Tom was leaning in and sucking on her tits while Dwight examined her ass.

"Holy shit!" Dwight exclaimed as his fingers pushed between her ass cheeks. "She's already lubed up back here. Looks like she is ready for anything."

"Christ I'm about to cum," Tom moaned between licks at her nipple.

"No," Karen said forcefully. Her head snapped up, shoving away all other pleasures rippling through her body. "Please cum in my mouth instead. Please feed that fat cock into my mouth and fuck my throat. Please."

She pushed the other men away, sunk to her knees and reached up to Tom's zipper. The rest of the men stood back a little bit, sensing a good show was coming up. Brad stood up and joined the circle around Karen who was struggling with pulling the zipper over Tom's throbbing bulge. She yanked it down and his cock flopped out, pointing straight forward.

"Yummy," Karen purred and sucked it into her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth, pausing at the tip occasionally to flicker her tongue at the head. She took a deep breath and pushed her face fully forwards. Her body slightly convulsed as the cock triggered her gag reflex but she kept going forward. Her throat swelled as the cock invaded it. Tom threw his head back and moaned. His hips started bucking back and forth, fucking her face hard. She fought for breath between stabs into her throat. Finally Tom shouted out as he grabbed the back of Karen's head and pushed forward with all his might. The cock buried itself deep in her throat and exploded. All the men could audibly hear her swallowing loads of semen being dumped in the back of her throat. She pulled her mouth away and the cock popped out with an audible bop. Tom staggered backwards and fell onto the couch, staring dazed into space.

"I've got some surprises for you in the back," Karen said, turning to face the four heaving men behind her. Their reaction was immediate. Eight hands went down and picked her up, carrying her into the back. She was thrown onto the bed, the four crowding around the bed. They quickly disrobed, each showing their beautiful body. Karen shot a quickly look over to the closet with the slatted doors, feeling another rush of lust pour through her. Someone is watching all of this, she thought to herself. Eyes are seeing me and masturbating. The thought drove her wild enough to start grinding her ass on the bed, making her pussy spread wide for all to see.

"I gotta get me some of that," Wayne cried. He grabbed her ankles and yanked them until she lay sideways on the bed. He wrapped her legs around his waist. For a moment he held his blood gorged cock at the opening of her pussy. He ran it up and down, stroking the clit and teasing the vagina. Karen moaned and squirmed each painful touch. "Christ she's hot."

"Greatest fuck in town," Brad said with a smile.

Wayne pushed forward. Karen's face froze in an expression of pure passion. The orgasm ripped through her as soon as she felt the cock thrust into her. The feeling of finally being opened up, of finally being used was too much. Wayne quickly started slamming in and out of her, a trail of unintelligible utterances escaped his flapping lips. Karen felt another cock pressing up against her lips. She opened wide to take it without a thought about whose it was. All she wanted was cock to fill her, cum in her, consume her.

Brad and Henry watched as Wayne and Dwight fucked her from both ends. Henry unshamefully rubbed his cock, absorbed by the sight. Tom had regained his senses and joined the others for the show, his own cock already showing signs of coming back.

A really good drug, Brad thought to himself before he let the sight of Karen's large breasts being pulled by Wayne over run his senses.

Karen hungrily sucked the cock above her. She swallowed the whole thing and felt the lightening bolt jerk it. The cum poured out of the cock, causing her another near blinding orgasm. She allowed the fluid to rest on her tongue, tasting and savoring it as the cock drifted out of her mouth. She wrapped her legs tighter around Wayne until she was pulling him deeper into her.