Last Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So glad to see you are awake," Brad said. Her head shot left, seeing him emerge from the shadows. He stood proudly naked, his chiseled body mocking her. And her eyes went to his cock, his openly naked cock dancing just a few feet from her. She felt herself pull against the restraints, her body trying to move towards him. Her mind caught up with her actions; she realized she needed the cock, lusted after it, starved for it. She pulled tighter against the bonds, finding she could only move inches on the table top.

"Yes," he said with satisfaction when viewing her immediate response. He stepped closer to her. He listened with joy as the moan escaped from the back of her throat, her entire body pulling towards his cock. He knew that if he undid the bonds she would leap from the table and force the cock into any part of her body she was able to. "I'm so glad to always prove myself right. I could see it in you from the start, I could see straight into those eyes that yearned for things the mind denied. I knew you would follow, I knew you would need to watch. I know you better than you know yourself."

The words made her shudder with a new feeling. The vibrant ache for sex increased when her total submission to the situation evolved in her mind.

"You had the word slave written all over you," he hissed accusingly at her. Her head swam as the word was spit out, her senses blurred, not knowing if the shuffling and laughing and sex really moved in the darkness beyond her. "I saw how you moved, how you breathed, how you sweated. I knew you wanted to be on bottom, I knew you wanted to be taken control of, stripping away all that bossy exterior to reveal a little bitch in heat wanting to grind her crotch against anything hot. You were a little girl waiting to such daddy's cock, a horny little slave bitch who always had an open cunt waiting to be fucked."

His words made her squirm against the table, her hips now almost uncontrollably rising and falling against her table, her pussy trying to grind against the air for any sort of friction.

"And I knew you were the perfect slave for my wife."

Her body froze, ass lifted high off the table, her pussy lips puffed out around the edges of her tight panties, her breathing suddenly frozen in her throat. The words became a thought and the thought poured more lust into her body. The new possibility, the words she didn't want to misunderstand, the repressed desire blossoming out of every inch of her skin.

As his words still echoed through the barren room, her eyes now saw the shadows stand out in the darkness. She saw them move. Forms stepping forward revealing bodies. Male bodies, so many bodies. Her eyes danced from cock to cock, hard flat chest to hard flat chest. How many are there, she wildly thought. Five, ten, a thousand. The lust consuming her mind eradicated even the simplest mathematics. All she saw was cock, surrounded by a circle of cock.

Brad began pacing around the table, each loop moving in a little closer to her writhing body.

"You heard me right, slave. You don't know about how we used to be, what Karen used to be. The fun we used to have picking up little college boys and girls and teaching them a lesson about the possibilities of sex. You don't know how it made Karen feel to dress up in leather, to crack a whip over a virgin ass, the total control she could have over someone. Before she gives all of that up, I'm giving her one final slave."

He stepped away from the table, into the murky darkness with the other shadows. He pulled one shadow forward, pulling the form into the light. And there she was. Christiana stomach churned into a tight knot of lust, breathing impossible from her closed throat, her tongue uselessly clicking around her mouth. She no longer cared to hide her lust, try to make any pretense that it was anything besides what it was.

Karen seemed to hover over her at the end of the table, her lustful eyes staring straight at Christiana's quivering pussy. She wore a black leather body suit, the only visible zipper was right over the crotch. Her breasts her perfectly pressed against her body, pushing them up and making them tease revelation with every move of her body. Her red hair was pulled tight into a bobbing knot on the top of her head, her face painted like Chris had never seen it before. Used to seeing her slightly buried under the casual highlights of color, she was shocked what the face revealed when it was painted with blood red lip stick, pale cover giving her cheeks a ghostly shade and black eye liner making her blue eyes dance with fire. She held herself like none had seen her before. Gone was the slight slump of submission, the weary timid feeling of her body. Now she was standing tall, larger than life, any witness having to attest to her power and control. She held herself like a woman who would get exactly what she wanted and not listen to any words about it.

She was, Christiana finally admitted to herself, a master.

Brad stepped back and was consumed by the shadows, joining the ranks of the other barely revealed figures. Karen smiled at her, a wicked lustful smile of total control and domination. It make Chris shudder and writhe underneath it, her body unable to resist the absolute truth the eyes held. She damned the leg restraints, wanting to open her legs and pussy wider for her new master, to show her absolute submission.

"Poor little slave," she hissed, sarcasm and ice dripping from her voice. "I know you've been watching your master, I know how you look at me. I know how you get all wet just looking at me," Karen's hand moved down her chest over the leather until she held it above her crotch. She started grinding her hips against it, her face ordering Christiana to look at it. And it was all she could do, watch the pussy sway before her, pick up the small scents of sex already leaking through. "But I also know what kind of dirty dyke you are," she hissed again.

Christiana's mind flooded with a hot panic, a thousand images of her hidden life flashing before her and the insane question How could she have known?

Karen moved up from the foot of the table until she was standing at Christiana's side. She reached out and clenched it around Chris's left tit. Her body almost convulsed with the sensation, everything arched and came alive at once. Slowly Karen started moving it in a small circular motion.

"I know what you do to all those pretty little students who stay after for extra credit, I know about those bars you go to, what you do in the bathroom."

Christiana's eyes clenched shut tighter, the evidence put before her, no denying it.

"I know you don't like to lick," Karen said with disgust in her voice. Her fingers found the nipple and she strongly squeezed it through the thin fabric. She pinched harder until she could see the erotic pain etched on Christiana's face. "I know you're a dirty little girl who thinks herself too good to swallow any woman's cum. Always the big strong girl on top, always the one giving the orders. That's about the change."

She released the tight grip on the breast. She mounted the table, placing her knees on either side of Christiana's head so she was facing down her body. She spread her legs wider, dropping her pussy until it hovered inches from Christiana's lips.

"I'm going to teach you what it means to be a good little slave. Are you going to be a good little slave for me?"

Silence from beneath her. Her hand shot out and clenched the nipple again, this time twisting it as far as it would go, putting such savage force into it Christiana was momentarily afraid she would pull it off through the bra. A whelp escape her lips and the pressure immediately ceased.

"Don't make me ask you twice! Are you going to be a good little slave?"

"Yes master," Christiana heard herself saying, feeling a weight lifted with each word that came out of her mouth.

"You'll do anything your master tells you to do," the words now a statement, not a question.

"Yes master."

"You'll love to suck pussy."

"Yes master."

"You just want to take that hot little tongue of yours and slide it into my pussy dripping with cum. You want to taste what all the other men left behind, you want to smell what my pussy smells like after you saw me fucked so much. You want to lick every last drop of cum from my pussy and asshole."

"Yes master," Christiana's voice now a high pitched whine, her body violently convulsing on the table, enough so if she wasn't bound she would have bounced off.

"You'll suck and fuck every cock in this room if you're master tells you to."

"Anything my master wants," she pleaded.

"Convince me, tell me how much you want to suck me off!"

"Please master," her words at first tumbling out of her mouth, shaky and unsure. "Please let me lick your pussy, please sit on my face and make me lick you." The words growing stronger, each syllable convincing her that it was true. "Please drip all that cum down my throat, please treat me like the dirty little slut that I am." Her voice rising, her words nearly a prayer. Karen began to slowly circle her hips, waving the leather clad slit in front of her best friend's face. She reached down and slowly unzipped the zipper. The entire room silenced immediately, everything ringing out from the raw power of the sound of the zipper sliding.

Christiana could now smell it. A blast of heat hit her face when the zipper went down. In the darkness between her thighs she could see the moisture clinging to the puffed lips.

"Yes, please master. Please let me put my tongue inside you, please let me suck your clit, please let me lick your clit. I'm so hungry for your pussy."

Karen's hand reached down and gently slid her middle finger between the lips. A suckling, slurping sound immediately filled Christiana's mind. She watched the finger probe and play, saw Karen's body tense as she brushed the finger nail over her clit, gasped when it disappeared inside her.

"Is this what you want?" Karen cooed, pulling her finger out of herself and placing the wet, sticky finger on Christiana's lips. She curled her lips around the finger with the same passion and insistence that Karen had earlier had. She suckled the finger, drinking up every last drop of the musky fluid.

"Good little girl, now you get your reward."

She leaned back and lowered her thighs until her pussy pressed right onto Christiana's face. Her tongue quickly came out, pressing into the moisture, feeling the flavor run into the back of her mouth and down her throat. Karen quickly began thrusting her hips back and forth, riding Christiana's face.

"Oh your good, too good to keep that little tongue of yours away from so much pussy. You were born to lick my cunt, slave. Stick your tongue all the way out... That's it... Oh, god, push it farther in. Fuck! Clean all the cum out of my pussy slut! Fuck me, fuck me with your tongue!"

Karen's hips bucked against the face, her entire body convulsing with the coming orgasm. Her hands flashed out and the grabbed hold of both tits, rocking and riding them like they were the reigns on an out of control horse. Each tug, pulling her nipples higher up and stretching the skin out caused another strong tremor to shake Christiana's supply body. Her hips rocked wildly up and down in the air, her body mimicking the long strokes she was giving to Karen's drenched pussy.

The orgasm crashed through her, pushing her entire body down on Christiana's face as if she wanted to suck her all inside. She screamed aloud, triumphant cry of the victory. Christiana felt a gush of juice pour out of her pussy and soak her face. Karen's hips slowed for a moment and finally stopped on her face. She took a long intake of breath, blew it out and started slowly grinding the face again.

"Now the other hole, slave," she breathlessly said, still trying to recover from the last orgasm. She slightly lifted herself up, reposition her hips, and moved down again. "Lick my asshole, suck all the cum out!"

Christiana's tongue hesitantly moved out of her mouth. It slid down one of the outstretched cheeks and landed on the salty tasting brown hole.

"That's right, push it in... Oh Christ, lick my asshole you filthy little whore. Show master what a good slave you are!"

The tongue darted in and out, tasting the remnants of sex and forbidden desire. Christiana had never imagined anything like it before, the absolute shame that instantly transformed into absolute fire. Her mind flashed on all the cocks that had been up that ass, the look the men had when they shot their load into her. She licked harder, pushing farther, feeling the pleasure she gave her master run through her own body. And all those eyes, she thought sending another fresh wave of pleasure racing through her. All those men, all those cocks watching me lick her dirty little asshole, proving what a slave whore I am. Her hands went into a frenzy against the bonds; she wanted to grab her, touch her, spread her wider and fuck her with everything she had.

She felt a pair of strong hands grab her hips. The motion immediately sent a strong shudder down her; she attempted to transform the passion through her tongue into her master. Her panties were ripped off loudly. Her body trembled and nearly exploded with the sensation of finally having her aching pussy liberated from the tight confines of her panties.

"You ready... oh Christ, fuck... to get fucked slave? You ready for a big cock to fuck you?" Karen moaned from above her.

Karen could only answer with her tongue, driving it in as far as she could as a sign of her submission.

Hands reached down, grabbed her spread ankles, and lifted her legs straight in the air. She gasped and nearly bit her tongue when she felt her pussy spread wider, her open sex pooched out of her body for the world to see. Then the heat, the hot throbbing cock pressing against her outer lips. She squirmed like mad, wanting to push herself down onto the pulsing spike, the bounds above her leaving her desperate.

The cock started moving, up and down her lips, spreading her wider.

"You want that big cock inside you! Oh yea, you want to fuck it so badly, you need to be fucked like all good slaves need to be fucked. Oh can't you feel how big the head is. It's a monster cock!"

A slight pressure and the head popped in. She felt her entire vagina spread open and quiver, waiting to be invaded by the cock.

"You know whose cock it is?" Karen hissed as she slid her torso up so her pussy pushed against her lips again. She caught her breath as she tongue slid back inside of her. She started to grind her hips again, feeling the pleasure wash over her. Karen looked up from the bouncing tits below her and into Brad's eyes. "Fuck her like you fuck me!" She ordered. Brad pushed forward and buried all eight inches of his cock inside her.

Christiana's body seemed to explode beneath her, Karen feeling the immediate orgasm ripple through her.

"You like my husband's cock whore? You like the thought of being fucked by the cock that fucks me so good. Don't you love it whore, isn't it so fucking big and throbbing. You fantasized about that cock haven't you, thought about how it would split you into two... Christ!"

Karen's orgasm ripped through her. She shuddered for a moment, slumped into an almost prone position. She lifted her leg and slid off Christiana. For the first time she was able to rise her head for a moment and started right into the face of Brad smiling between her outstretched legs. His body convulsed each time he thrust into her, pushing her body up the table. All she could do was moan while staring into the face of lust. His eyes were light with a wide fire, his being consumed with screwing her brains out.

Her view was immediately intruded on by another cock. It seemed to appear out of nowhere. Rough hands turned her head, her vision consumed with the throbbing member and fuzzy pubic hair.

"Take it all, bitch," she heard Karen hiss out from somewhere in the room, her voice thick with the still shuddering orgasm. She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. The fat cock pushed forward, banging into the back of her throat and causing her to gag. It whipped back out and pushed forward with more force. The hands on her pulled lifted her head higher, opening a clear shot down her throat.

"Now slave has got to be a better cock sucker than that," Karen said with glee.

The cock thrust forward again, pushing past the back of her throat and ignoring her gagging. The head hit the back of her throat and popped inside. Her eyes widened with near terror at the same moment a tremendous orgasm ripped through her. She felt the meaty cock slide down her throat, choking off all breath. It started a slow withdrawal, the head popping out of the back of her throat giving her enough time to cough for breath before it plunged back down again. The cock continued it's plunging in and out; she found a rhythm where she could breath and swipe her tongue over the head as it sat in her mouth.

"That's better whore, show master you love sucking cock for her."

Her body was rocked by the double fucking, her senses ignited. Karen watched with a wicked grin as Christiana's body was rocked back and forth by the thrusting cocks.

Karen felt the cock in her mouth start to expand as Brad began a merciless volley of thrusts into her. He cock swelled, pushed as far as it could go down her throat until her nose was deep in public hair, and erupted like a fire hydrant. She desperately wanted to drink it all down but her throat revolted, sending hot globs of cum into her mouth and dribble down her chin. She felt the cock withdraw, her senses immediately flooded by the fucking from below. She stared Brad right in the face as he went beet red, clenched his jaw until the veins in his neck stood out, and howled at the ceiling. She could feel his entire body shudder, feel the hot explosion drive into the deepest parts of her. Her head flailed back, another orgasm punishing her.

She felt her legs lower to the table and the cock slip out of her. She barely had the time swallow the last of the semen in her mouth and catch her breath before more demanding hands were upon her.

"Turn her around!" She heard Karen order.

The rope holding her to the table slacked for a moment, almost allowing her the time to lower her arms and rest her aching shoulder. Large hands wrapped around her waist and yanked her down the table. Her legs went over the side, then her ass leaving her half suspended in space held up by the hands alone. She was flipped over, her feet touching the ground, her ass high in the air over the table. The hands slid from her thighs down to her ass, pinching and poking it, marveling at the firmness of each perfect cheek. The hands went down and played with her dripping pussy. The fire immediately started in her again. She ground her hips into the edge of the table and found that if she moved right, she could rub her clit. She started responding to the hands, moving her ass in a slow circle.

The hands spread her wide and she felt another cock, shorted but thicker than the first, spread her open and thrust into her. The cock was already too prepared for the penetration, having been teased and tormented by the long show. He didn't last long but he was rough and hard, each pump feeling like he was trying to bury her in the ground, the cock sliding all the way in. She felt fluid burst inside her again, mingling with the existing juices. The cock slipped out but the hands remained pressed down on her hips, pinning her to the table.

"Now it's time to make the slave see," Karen said. With that the room around her filled up with a glaring white light. She hadn't seen the bulbs and lamps set up in the ceiling. Each light small and intense, causing the table alone to be fully illuminated, pushing the rest of the room back into an almost total darkness. It's just like being on stage, some part of her thought.