Last Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suziesdad
suziesdad
85 Followers

I stand up and hold her until the orgasm subsides, then I step back and untie my robe and let it fall to the floor. My cock is rock hard and pointing toward the ceiling; without being asked she sinks to her knees in front of me, juices running down her legs and takes hold of my errection. "It's beautiful" she coos, "I've never seen one so big, can I suck it?" without a word from me she opens her mouth and takes the engorged head of my cock into her warm wet mouth.

Her tongue slides up and down my length, looking up she smiles around it and then goes back to giving me a sensational blow-job. She slides her mouth to the tip and with the tip of her tongue she licks the slit, little drops of pre-cum drip onto her tongue and then she sinks her mouth down my shaft, engulfing it all the way to my balls.

"Ohhh that feels sooo good" I groan "I've never had a woman swallow the whole of my cock before, they all say I'm too big!" she mumbles something but I can't make it out because her lips are wrapped around my shaft.

She pulls away and says "you hadn't met me" and laughs. "Now let's finish this so we can fuck, my pussy is aching for some hard cock!"

She goes back to work and soon I feel the familiar tightening in my balls, my shaft begins to swell and before long I am squirting jet after jet of thick creamy cum down her throat which she swallows greedily.

"That was fantastic" I say, "but I am still hard so I'd better do something about that ache of yours!"

"Lie down on your back in front of the fire" she says "I want to straddle you."

I do as I'm told and she kneels above me in all her naked glory.

"My god, you are the most beautiful sexy woman I've ever met" I say, and I reach up and take hold of her big firm breasts, cupping them in my hands and softly caressing the nipples with my thumbs.

"Ooooh that feels nice!" she coos.

I put a hand behind her head and pull her down so that I can put my mouth round a nipple and gently suck it.

As I do her eyes close and her mouth opens and she groans "that feels so good don't stop I think I'm going to come again!" and with that another flow of juice pours out of her pussy and down her inner thighs. "Ohhh goddd ohhhh yessss" she cries out and falls forward onto my chest, panting and sweating from the heat of the fire and the after effects of her orgasm.

As she lay on my chest I buried my face in her neck again and inhaled her scent, it is a mixture of perfume and sweat more intoxicating than any alcohol. Gently I nibble at her neck and she giggles like a young girl on her first date.

"You really are the most gorgeous woman I've ever fucked" I say.

"Ah but you HAVEN'T fucked me yet!" she whispers in my ear.

"I have every intention of putting that right" and very lightly I start stroking my fingers across the skin of her back, making her shiver even though we are in front of an open fire. I continue stroking from her full firm breasts down her sides until I reach her hips. I feel the swell of her ass beneath my hands, it is almost an entity in itself, a separate being, firm yet soft to the touch, the skin unblemished. She sighs as I luxuriate in the feel of her body.

"That feels nice" she murmurs "it's like having a massage, I get so turned on having a massage even though I know that I shouldn't!" her head is on my shoulder as she speaks and I plant a deep kiss on her mouth pushing my tongue inside, searching for her warm wet tongue and intertwining them in a dance like two serpents.

When we break our kiss I say "I have a different kind of massage in mind, internal rather than external!"

PART 3

She reaches down her hand to find my erection and frowns when she finds it has gone down.

"Do you need any help?" she asks and, getting up on her knees she begins to kiss my chest. At the touch of her lips all the hairs on my arms stand up, as though an electric current has just passed through me. Her lips are on fire, as though they were a branding iron marking me as her property! She continues kissing down my body until she reaches my abdomen, there she licks off a little pool of sweat which had gathered in my navel.

"Mmm" she says, "you taste salty and sweet at the same time, I could eat you up right now! I look down at my cock which is starting to stiffen.

"Why don't you then?" I say looking pointedly at my growing erection. Then I have an idea, "wait a minute" and I get up and switch out the overhead lights, the fire has died down to glowing embers and flickering flames, casting shadows over her body.

I want to explore those shadows and so I lay down next to her again.

"Where were we?" I ask.

She smiles and with a whisper of breath says "here!" and bends down to my stiffening cock, wrapping her fingers around it and drawing the skin away from the head which is becoming purple and swollen as blood courses through it. I feel her hot breath on my skin as she flicks out her tongue snake-like over it making me tremble with the sensation and anticipation. Her tongue traces its way from the tip of my cock to my balls, giving them a gentle suck before moving back to the head.

She gives it a few quick strokes to make sure I am fully hard and then she engulfs it in her warm wet mouth, making "mmm" noises as she does. Slowly she slides more of me between her lips and down her throat, her tongue licking the underside of my cock as it slides down. While she is doing this I am not idle! I get myself into a position where I can get my hands on her voluptuous body, and begin by caressing those magnificent breasts, they must be 36DD at least, though in the light from the fire they look bigger! She sighs as my hands slide over those gorgeous mounds, stimulating the nipples with my thumbs and forefingers until they grow stiff and long.

"Ohhh that feels soooo gooood" she gasps, taking her mouth from my cock for a moment "don't stop."

I don't, but I replace fingers and thumbs with my mouth and tongue, licking and kissing her breasts, tasting the salty taste of her skin and making her moan as I sink each nipple in turn into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around each one in turn, making them harder still as they fill with blood.

"That feels fucking fantastic!" she cries out, "ohhh yesss I'm going to come again!" and she does, her juices splashing on my thigh. "Oh Jesus, I've never come that quickly before!" she laughs and, looking me in the eyes she kneels up and says "I think it's about time you and I got it on, let's fuck!"

So saying she straddles me again with her back to me, her gorgeous ass illuminated by the flames. Reaching down, she opens the lips of her pussy, reaching further down she grasps my cock with her other hand and guides it towards her pussy. She looks back over her shoulder and gives me a dirty smile, her tongue running over her lips making them shine, as she anticipates penetration. My cock throbs in her hand as though it had a life of its own, and a dribble of pre-cum runs down it until it reaches her hand.

Taking hold of her hips and that wondrous ass I guide her towards my cock. As I do she keeps her grip on me, making sure I find the entrance. As the engorged head of my cock is guided into her pussy, it opens the lips like curtains on a stage, allowing me access to the delights within.

"Ohh fuck" she groans, "you are so big and hard, take it slowly, I haven't had a cock this big inside me for a while!"

So I let her dictate the pace. Slowly, inch by inch she eases herself down onto my cock, gasping in pleasure as she takes more and more inside her.

"Ohhh my god, I don't think I can take all of you, you are so big!" "nearly there" I say, "just a couple more inches." She turns to look at me over her shoulder and her hair, damp with sweat, clings to her face covering one eye and making her look like a Thirties film star. Her eyes are shut and her mouth is open in an "o" as her pussy tries to accommodate my length and girth.

As she begins the descent of my cock again I can feel her pussy muscles stretching around me like a hand in a silken glove, caressing and gripping me at the same time, urging me deeper within her. "Ohhh fuckkk!" she groans, "you feel soooo good inside me, I don't think I can hold out till we start fucking I'm going to come again!"

It spreads from her pussy up her body, making her shake and shiver, her breasts bouncing in time to her movements. "Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh myyy godddd!" she screams "give me the rest of your big hard cock!"

So, with a thrust of my hips and ass off the floor, I thrust the last few inches of my cock up her hungry pussy. She screams in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"You are amazing, I've never found a woman who could take all of me before, you are going to be my best fuck ever!"

I groan as I feel her pussy muscles gripping and releasing my cock.

"Just give me a minute to get used to you, like I said it's been a while!" she pants.

"I know!" I say with a smile, "not since your husband ran off with that slut next door!" she turns to look at me, shock written across her face.

"How....What....Who?"

I put a finger to her lips, "shhh, the how why and who doesn't matter, like I said no names till later!"

She smiles helplessly as I start to thrust up from the floor with my hips, pushing me deeper inside her.

Her eyes close and her mouth opens, turning her back to me again she starts to moan, "Ohhh yesss that feels good" and she starts to grind down on my cock. Reaching back she puts a hand on my chest, "easy tiger, this is MY fuck, you just lie back and rest, you'll need your strength later!" and she smiles a dirty little smile.

I lie back on the floor and let her fuck me, watching her hips and that gorgeous ass swaying from side to side as she rides my cock to orgasm. Using her thigh muscles she pushes down; as she does this her pussy slides up my cock until just the tip is inside her then, with a groan she slowly slides down until her crotch meets mine, she rotates her hips slowly, grinding her pussy against my pubic bone.

"Oh fuck" she gasps, "that feels soooo good, I think I'm coming again!" It's just a little one at first, making her breasts quiver and her ass to shake then she settles into a rhythm, building towards a bigger one.

From my position on the floor I watch as the flames flicker across the skin of her back, kissing it with warmth and making it glow and sweat. I watch as the beads of sweat join together and run down her back and into the crack of her ass, I trace their path down her spine all the way to her crack lightly with a fingernail, making her shiver and her breasts to bounce.

"Ooooo" she gasps, "that feels nice!"

I can feel a tightness forming in my balls as her pussy muscles massage the cum out of them and up my cock, it is like a warm wet hand wrapped around it, squeezing and releasing in time with her thrusting hips and I know that I can't hold back much longer. She leans back slightly so that my cock rubs against the front of her pussy, I can feel the ribs pressing against my cock as she slides up and down it.

"I don't think I can hold back any longer, I know it's kind of late but are you taking anything?" I groan.

"Don't worry, it's not that time of the month" she replies.

With that I relax and shoot jet after jet of thick hot cum up her pussy, "aaahhh fuckkk" I groan.

"Ohhh myyy goddd" she screams, "ohhh yesss, don't you dare go soft on me yet!" frantically riding my cock, "ohhhh fuckkk that feels sooooo gooood" as another wave washes over her and her pussy floods, covering my cock in her juices.

I sit up and put my arms round her and hold her as her orgasm subsides, she throws her head back on my shoulder and I smell her warm sweaty scent and her perfume, the air is heavy with the scent of sex. I rub my chest against her back all the while cupping and caressing her heavy breasts.

"Oh that was fantastic, I've never come that many times with a man, usually it's been with my trusty vibrator!"

"I haven't finished yet!" I reply "I've had an idea, what about a shower?"

"Good idea, I'm all hot and sticky and even though I'm going to get all hot and sticky again I wouldn't mind getting clean first!"

CHAPTER 4

I help her off with the rest of her clothes, her garter belt, stockings and shoes, kissing her and touching her glowing skin.

"It feels so good when you touch me like that" she murmurs. "It's been a long time since a man touched me when we made love, I'm getting wet again just from that!"

"That's the idea!" I smile and take her hand and lead her to the bathroom. I step into the cubicle and help her inside, there is not much room so our bodies rub up against one another. Just this makes my skin tingle and my cock begin to stir,

"I'd love it if you gave me a blow-job!" I whisper in her ear, rubbing my cock against her ass as we press close together, she turns around and smiles and, without a word gets down on her knees in front of me. She takes hold of my hardening cock, as I turn on the shower, a jet of hot water cascades over us as she takes the head of my cock into her mouth. She sinks her lips further and further down my shaft, engulfing it in her warm wet mouth.

"Ohh my god that feels fantastic!" I groan as I lean back against the tiles, letting the hot water flow over me and down onto her head.

From her position on the floor she looks up and smiles around my cock. Putting both hands on my abdomen she pushes me back trapping me against the wall. As she increases the speed of her sucking I can feel a familiar stirring in my balls, it won't be long before I cum, I put a hand on her head and begin to thrust my hips, pushing my cock into her mouth faster and faster, all the while feeling the cum rising up my cock.

"Let it flow baby!" she coos, "don't hold back just relax and let it happen!"

My cock swells in her mouth and jerks as stream after stream of hot thick cum flows from the tip and down her throat. She swallows it all hungrily.

"Aaahhh yess keep sucking" I groan, the pleasure is almost unbearable as my cock continues to jerk and twitch in her mouth. "Nnnggg" I grunt as the flow slows down and I grab hold of her wet hair and pull her mouth down my shaft until it reaches my balls.

She opens her mouth and one by one she takes them into her mouth, sucking them gently and rolling them across her tongue, feeling their weight.

With a final jerk my cock delivers its last load down her throat and I collapse back against the shower stall, my knees buckling from the effects of my orgasm. She releases my balls from her mouth and slowly draws her lips up my shaft, drawing up the last drops of cum so that they dribble out of the slit and onto her tongue.

"Mmmm" she says, "that was nice but now I need you inside me!"

Standing up she leans forward against the back wall and sticks her ass out and wiggles it at me.

She looks back over her shoulder and says, "come on baby, give me your hard cock now pleeease!"

Even after the workout it has just had my cock is still hard and so I get behind her, the water cascading off both of us, and insert the head between her pussy lips and taking a firm hold of her ass cheeks I push with my hips. In one smooth movement my cock disappears up her pussy.

"Ohhh baby, ohhh yesss ohhh fuckkk!" she screams, "fuck me hard make me come!"

I begin to thrust in and out of her tight pussy, the sensation is incredible, the water pouring down and her pussy muscles gripping my shaft as though they'll never let it go, a picture comes into my head of two people fucking under a waterfall like two animals, with no tenderness just pure lust!

I take hold of her hair in one hand and pull her head back so that I can plant a deep kiss on her open mouth as she gasps for air. Then I push her back against the wall and slam my cock harder into her pussy, my balls slapping against her ass.

I reach up and grab her firm tits and squeeze them roughly until she cries out "oh fuck I'm coming" I continue thrusting as her orgasm hits her.

I growl into her ear, "Yes baby come for me, and let me feel those juices flowing down my shaft!"

With a scream she lets go and her body starts to shake and a hot stream of juice flows down my shaft and her inner thighs. "Ohhh yesss, ohhhh fuckkk, ohhhhh myyyy godddd" I put my arms around her and pull her to me so that her head is on my chest.

Her ass is pressed against my crotch and I hold her there until her orgasm subsides, all the time I am still thrusting into her, the pressure in my balls growing as my orgasm approaches.

"My god your pussy is so tight, I can feel it milking me" I groan. She continues squeezing my shaft with her pussy muscles until I feel my hot cum boiling up my cock towards her pussy.

With a loud groan I shoot into her again.

"Aaaahhh fuckkk yesss, that feels so gooood, fuck me harder!"

"Ohhh yesss your pussy feels so tight, it's sucking every drop from my balls!" eventually my cock goes soft and I pull out of her.

"I suppose we should get washed since that's why we came here!" she laughs.

So for the next 10 minutes or so we soap each other's bodies and then I pull her towards me and plant a deep lingering kiss on her mouth, she puts her arms around my neck and pulls me towards her, deepening the kiss. My hands roam over her delicious ass, pulling it towards me so that her pussy and my cock rub together, sliding easily because of the soap.

"My god I'm getting hard again" I say, stepping back so she can see my growing erection.

She drops one hand to my stiffening cock and grasps it, pumping it quickly, "come on baby, let me have your come!" she gasps.

As soon as she says that my cock starts twitching and I shoot a load all over her belly and thighs.

"Okay, I think that's enough for now, she giggles "let's get dry and get something to eat, I'm starving."

We get out of the shower and grab a couple of fluffy towels, wrapping hers around her she snuggles against it.

"Mmmm, that feels nice!" "Right, let's go eat."

We head for the kitchen and I take some chicken and pasta out of the cooler and in no time I've rustled us up something to eat, a bottle of red wine and two glasses completes the picture. As we eat she questions me.

"How did you know my husband left me for the next door neighbour?"

"Well I used to live across the street from you, and every day I watched you leave for work in your short, tight skirts and tight blouses and I would go to my room and jerk off!"

Her hand went to her mouth and her eyes were wide with shock and recognition.

"You're little Robert Petersen!" she exclaimed.

"Not so little now!" I smile. "You were the star of all my wet dreams, from high school until I left for college, when your husband left I wanted to come over and fuck you but I thought you'd turn me down because I was too young, so I just fantasized about you instead."

"Oh Robert I'm sorry, if I'd known I wouldn't have sent you away, Bob hadn't fucked me in six months, he was too busy banging that slut next door."

"That's nice to know, Mrs Johnson, I guess I've made up for all those years dreaming about you!"

"Call me Pamela, it's a bit late to call me Mrs Johnson, you've already fucked me five times!"

Pamela smiled and her face lit up and her eyes sparkled.

"I always thought you were the most beautiful mom in our street, now you are the most gorgeous woman I've ever met and I want to fuck you all night long."

"After we've washed up!" she giggled.

Pamela stood up and started clearing the dishes over to the sink, as she did her towel fell away leaving her naked, "pick that up for me would you Robert?"

I got up and picked up the towel and collected the rest of the dishes and took them to the sink. Pamela started running water into the sink, her back turned to me so I can watch as she wiggles her ass at me, she is sooo hot!

suziesdad
suziesdad
85 Followers