Last Day

Story Info
Hotel maid finds guest in compromising position.
1.1k words
4.15
68k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hopeulikeit
hopeulikeit
44 Followers

The wheels on the cart squeaked as Andrea approached the third-to-last room on the floor. Day nine of this part-time job and she was already sick of it. There was some consolation that she wouldn't be hanging around here any longer.

Andrea shook the headband from her long hair. She wore the Hotel's uniform, boring slate-grey and far longer of a dress than she would ever choose. She'd always had a lean, toned body and had no qualms about showing it off. Friends at her college, quite used to Andrea's short-lived careers, joked she could always make it as a stripper. Actually, it was probably true.

She knocked and then opened the door, her mind still considering this - a stripper's pole running through her head, her body exposed. It wasn't sounding so bad. Then she saw him.

The man was tied, spread-eagle to the hotel's bed. He was butt-naked, mouth gagged, eyes pleading for her help.

She froze, looked him over. Good-looking, lean and muscular. He might be a well-preserved forty or a decade younger. She tried not to look directly at his cock, arms reach away before wondering why her mind phrased it like that.

Andrea snapped out of it, went to the man's gag and pulled it out, finding it was a woman's thong. "Oh, thank you, thank you" he coughed. There was a glass of water by the bed and she lifted it to the man's lips. (Nice lips she noticed)

He drank, Andrea holding the glass, making no effort to cover a bit of his body. He finished, suddenly seeming more demanding than grateful. "Untie and - put the sheet over me!"

Andrea didn't like his tone. The man repeated himself but she was in no mood for orders. He got louder, yelling "what are you waiting for?" But still she didn't budge.

She was too busy looking at his business suit, spread out on the floor. "What happened? How'd you get tied up?"

The man couldn't believe her. Muscles rippling as he yanked fruitlessly on his bonds, challenged "I wonder what the management would say about your actions right now." Andrea admired his naked form, the leather bondage restrains that bound him and simply held up the thong, smiled. The man got the hint, he was in no physical or moral position to chide her right now and his body seemed to surrender. "That's better" said Andrea. "But if you must know, I was laid off today. So I don't think there's much management can do to me."

She got up and moved to the mini bar, removed a small bottle of scotch. "You mind?"

The man could only stare. He muttered something about never thinking his day could've gotten any weirder. She agreed.

He man spoke up, "I'll give you the six hundred dollars in my wallet if you free me right now." She grinned. "I can't help but feel you wouldn't really be getting your money's worth."

"Then what do you want?" Andrea thought about it. Shook her head, answered "Just a friend for a few minutes. Then I'll untie you." The man relaxed just a little at this. Andrea saw this, pulled an edge of the sheet over his manhood, accidentally brushing it in the process.

Both of them bristled, then pretended it never happened. Andrea repeated "So, what happened?" He sighed, began to tell his story:

The man gave his name as Bill. For the past month he had been meeting a woman from a rival firm at this hotel a few times a week, Neither were married but there was some conflict of interest due to... (Andrea cut in at this point and said "get to the sex") Anyway, she had been asking Bill to "spice it up" lately. There had been mutual masturbation sessions, use of toys and role playing scenarios and even a threesome. All had been going well, he thought, even developing real feelings for her. Then, two hours ago, she had tied him to the bed but instead of the blow job she had promised she had absconded with his briefcase. Long gone by now, the woman would have enough to blow his firm's case out of the water. Almost unquestionably, Bill would now be fired.

At this, he motioned to the mini bar and Andrea got him a drink. Held it for him. The gesture seemed to strike him as particularly sweet. "What about you?" He asked. Andrea grinned, "Oh, nothing like yours - I got caught skinny-dipping in the pool after hours." Then added "Alone, unfortunately."

This made him smile. Andrea returned it. Bill added "I would've liked to see that." "The night is young" she quipped.

They finished their drinks. "Time to let you go, I think." But as she readied to free him she noticed a bulge in the sheet. Andrea made no effort to hide her surprise. Bill had started to blush. She pulled off the sheet, slowly. As it rubbed against his erection he breathed, finally revealing his hardness to her.

Bill stumbled for an apology but Andrea stopped him, smiled. Her heart was beating fast, she made up her mind...

Andrea stood up, unhooked the back of her uniform. "What are you doing?" Exclaimed Bill. "I have to turn in my uniform in an hour and don't want to get anything on it."

The uniform was stripped off and fell to the floor. Bill looked her over ("for a change" she joked) Black bra and matching thong set. Perky tits, a flat-as-a-board stomach, muscled but slender legs.

Now she unhooked her bra, running her fingers over her hard nipples. Bill couldn't help but let loose an appreciative moan.

Andrea focused on his throbbing cock. She dropped to her knees, cradling it in both hands. "Hand or mouth" she asked. To her surprise he answered "hand." She nodded "Good, I want to watch you cum."

She stroked him, then actually did put him in her mouth, just to lube him up a little. Bill moaned as her head bobbed up and down, faster than seemed possible. Nest she took him from her mouth and gripped tight, then soft, then reversed her grip. Alternating back and forth. Andrea watched as Bill pulled on his restraints, his muscles stretching and flexing from the motion. She climbed up and sat on the bed with him, then on his calves, rubbing against him.

She commented on how nice her view was as the thin material of the thong rubbed against her clit. She was so wet. Noticed he was too - his body glistening with sweat, outlining every bit of his physique.

Finally, when they both could take no more she ordered him to cum. Bill tensed and just as he came so did she, pumping him, watching the fluid shoot out and onto his chest - a little even shooting onto her stomach.

Then he fell back, breathing hard. She rubbed the cum onto his balls and lay back herself, next to him, their bare legs touching.

"I'll untie you now." Bill looked at her, feeling the warmth of her beautiful body against his, answered:

"No rush."

hopeulikeit
hopeulikeit
44 Followers