Last Day Alive, What Would You Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy patted Julie's hand. With Julie always the prettier one, they were both very attractive. In the way that Julie was a sexy, beautiful blonde with big breasts, just as her mother Nancy and her sister Jessica were beautiful blondes with big breasts too, Amy was a sultry redhead with big breasts also.

Perhaps there was something in the water but, oddly enough, all the women in Jack's neighborhood were blessed with big breasts. Strangely enough, as if there was lots of incestuous sex going on behind closed, bedroom doors and the women were conceived from one man's sperm, most of the women who lived here had blonde hair and blue eyes too. Amy was the rare exception with her beautiful, red hair and green eyes. Being that Jack was a breast man, it was a sexy sight for him to sit on his front porch while watching women jogging around his neighborhood, especially when not wearing sports bras.

'I love Newton's Law of physics,' thought Jack while watching women jog by him. 'What goes up, must come down. Look at all those bouncing boobs. I feel as if I'm playing my home version of an Atari ping pong game,' he thought while watching women's breasts bouncing up and down as they jogged by his front porched and waved.

Amy looked at her friend while trying to talk some sense to her.

"Someone who looks like him could continue to play the field for the rest of his life," said Amy. "I'm not saying that he's cheating on you, Julie. I'm just saying that maybe he wants to sow more wild oats before marrying you."

Julie flashed a look of anger at her friend.

"If he had sex with anyone, I'd kill him and then I'd kill her," she said as if she was playing the role of Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction.

Her wakeup call for her not to have sex with her boyfriend, Amy's head bobbed away from her friend as if Julie had just splashed water in her face. Nevertheless, she persevered in trying to talk some commonsense to her best friend. She needed to make her understand that he obviously wasn't ready to get married. With him looking much like a better-looking Ryan Reynolds, the movie star, perhaps he'd never want to marry Julie or marry anyone. Perhaps, he'd be happy just playing the field for the rest of his life.

"Obviously, Julie, he's not ready to get married. He's comfortable living at home with his mother doing everything for him. Now that his sister is home with him too, they treat him like a king and wait on him hand and foot. If only temporarily to make sure that he's the one, you need to dump his ass and find someone else," said Amy. "Perhaps, when seeing you with another man, he'd be willing to do anything to get you back, even ask you to marry him."

Julie looked at her friend shocked that she'd say that she needed to dump her beloved Jack. No matter what he did, she'd never dump him. She loved him. She truly loved him with all her heart. Obviously, Julie couldn't imagine living her life without Jack.

"I love him, Amy. I truly love him with all my heart," said Julie. "Breaking up with him may work but then I run the risk of losing him. I can't break up with him to date another man, someone I don't love. I can't. I just can't," said Julie looking as if she was about to cry again. "I'd never want anyone but Jack kissing me and touching me in a sexual way."

Amy shrugged before nodding her head in agreement and then hitting her friend with a dose of reality.

"The baby clock is ticking, Julie. Tick tock. You're going to be twenty-four-years-old soon," said Amy. "By the time that he asks you to marry him and by the time you plan the wedding, you'll nearly be an old maid at 25-years-old. By the time you have a baby, you'll be 27-years-old. By the time that you get used to raising the first child, you won't have much time to have another child," said Amy.

Seemingly believing that Amy was right, Julie looked at her friend with horror.

"You're right. I know you're right but giving it one last try, I have an idea for an April Fool's Day joke to play on him in hopes of getting him to propose marriage to me," said Julie.

While Julie smiled at her best friend with delight, Amy showed a face of disbelief. Obviously to anyone but to Julie, no matter what April Fool's joke she played on Jack, he'd never ask her to marry him. Obviously to everyone but to Julie, Amy was sexually interested in Jack too. Obviously, if Julie took Amy's advice and dumped her boyfriend, her best friend would be right there to console him while naked, humping him, and sucking him.

"I don't think lying to Jack and/or playing an April Fool's joke on him that you're pregnant is the way for him to ask you to marry you," said Amy. "You've already tried that last year and it didn't work. It backfired."

Julie looked at her friend with determination.

"I'm not going to lie to him by telling him that I'm pregnant," said Julie making a face and shrugging her pretty shoulders. "I have something better planned today than that," said Julie with a Cheshire cat smile.

Amy looked at her friend with curiosity.

"What? What can you possibly try that you haven't already tried to get him to pop the question? You've tried everything, Julie, everything."

Julie gave her friend a devious grin.

"I'm going to make him think that he has 24-hours to live. I'm going to make him believe that tomorrow is his last day on Earth. Giving him no choice, with him reflecting on his regrets, I'm going to make him believe that tomorrow is the last day that he'll have to ask me to marry him," said Julie with self-assured confidence.

A stupid idea but a desperate one, what should one expect from a 23-year-old, dumb, busty, beautiful, blonde woman with big tits who thinks that marriage and having a baby is the answer to all her problems?

### SusanJillParker-02 ###

Julie puts forth her plan to make Jack believe that he only has one day to live.

* * * * *

Julie had a friend, Ryan, who was once a hacker and who now worked in the information technology department for her company. By just giving him her boyfriend's login name and password on his computer, Smartphone, and Smartwatch he was not only able to take control of his computer, Smartphone, and Smartwatch but also he could download whatever computer applications that he wanted. Starting with just an anonymous e-mail, Julie wrote what she wanted Ryan to send to Jack's computer, Smartphone, and Smartwatch. What she had Ryan send was not just an anonymous e-mail to Jack but an end of life and burn in Hell e-mail from Satan.

Desperate actions required drastic measures. Adding to the realism of her April Fool's joke, Julie had another friend who was infatuated with Satan and ready to play the role of the Devil. Making a business out of it, he not only revered Satan but also he dressed as if he was Satan. Every Halloween, on special occasions, and at birthday parties, in the way that some men play Santa Claus, he hired himself out to play the role of the Devil.

He was very popular at religious functions and private Catholic Church parties with priests, Bishops, and Cardinals in attendance while they had their wicked, sexual ways with nuns from the Most Holy Order of Virgins. You didn't know that priests, Bishops, and Cardinals had sex with nuns, did you? Better that the men of the cloth have sex with religious women, nuns, than to have sex with the wives and daughters of parishioners, as well as underage children. Seriously though, what man or woman can go a lifetime without having sex? It's more humanly normal for nuns, priests, Bishops, and Cardinals to have sex than to not have sex.

"Amen. May God bless you. Peace be with you. I'll see you next Saturday night," said the Bishop. "Bring that new, young nun with you, the next time. And the blonde nun, the one with the big tits. I'd love to bless her too, while she's on her knees, if you know what I mean."

Sister Mary Francis, a small breasted nun, put her head down as if she was praying. Shielding her look from her Bishop, she rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Yes, Your Excellency," said Sister Mary Francis leaving the Bishop's residence. "I'll bring Sister Tiffany and Sister Crystal with me next Saturday. I'm sure they'd be honored to receive your blessings as well as your injections of, um, faith," she said sighing and rolling her eyes again. Sister Mary Francis knew that the Bishop would love to have Sisters Tiffany and Crystal on their knees in front of him but not to pray but to suck.

While nuns played their roles as pole dancing strippers, priests, Bishops, and Cardinals had a good sexually good time sticking dollar bills, prayer cards, and printed out Bible versions in the nuns' panties and bras. With Satan in attendance, or a man dressed as Satan and impersonating the Devil, they blamed whatever they sexually did with the not so virginal nuns on the Devil. Catholic priests, Bishops, Cardinals, and nuns knew how to party.

"The Devil made me do that," said the priest while laughing and pointing at their Satan impersonator as he removed a nun's panties and bra.

With men of religion drinking and getting drunk while having a good, sexual time with women of religion behind closed rectory doors, no one knows what really happens in church late at night and early the next morning.

"Suck my cock, Sister Mary Elizabeth," said the Bishop.

Sister Mary Elizabeth obeyed and sucked her bishop's cock as if she was sucking her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ's prick.

"Blow me, Mother Superior," said the Cardinal putting a gentle hand to the nun's head while blessing her. "In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, I bless the cum you are about to receive in your mouth and swallow. Amen."

* * * * *

Her last ditch, desperate effort, Julie hired this Satan impersonator to help her elicit a marriage proposal from her boyfriend. She knew that her boyfriend believed in Heaven and Hell and right from wrong. Making him feel guilty, she knew that Jack would take seeing Satan as a bad sign and an omen of where he was going after death. She knew that when Jack saw Satan, that would help make her April Fool's joke even more believable.

"You have one last day to live," signed Satan in Jack's e-mail from the Devil. "You'll be dead within 24 hours," read the anonymous e-mail that suddenly and simultaneously appeared on his computer screen, on his Smartphone, and on his Smartwatch too.

When seeing the e-mail was from Satan, Julie knew that her boyfriend, Jack, would click open the electronic mail. As soon as he opened it, as if opening a virus, the e-mail triggered a 24-hour countdown clock not only on his computer but also on his Smartphone and Smartwatch too. As soon as he opened the e-mail, Julie's April Fool's joke was in motion.

As if desperately trying to defuse a bomb, unable to get rid of the countdown clock nor interrupt the countdown clock, the countdown clock was a constant and continued reminder that he'd be dead in 24-hours. With Jack the gullible kind and not the brightest bulb, after receiving an e-mail from Satan, she knew that he'd believe he was doomed to die. She knew he'd believe that he was going to Hell.

'24:00, 23:59:59, 23:59:58...'

"What the frig is this? What the fuck? Are you kidding me? Does someone expect me to believe that I have one day to live? Oh, my God," he said. "Stop! How do I get this countdown clock to stop!"

Jack was stunned. He didn't know what to make of this. Obviously, someone was playing a sick joke on him. Yet, who? Who would do this to him? Nonfunctioning now and taken over by some sick hacker, his computer, his Smartphone, and his Smartwatch were all frozen by this countdown clock.

'How could someone hack my computer, my Smartphone, and my Smartwatch all at the same time? Only Satan could do something like this,' he thought. 'This is not good. This is bad. This had to be a joke,' he thought. 'Satan doesn't exist or does he? I'm not going to die or am I? Fuck! What if there is a Satan? What if I am going to die? What if I'm doomed to spend eternity burning in Hell? What do I do? What do I do? I only have 24 hours to live...tick, tick,' thought Jack while panicking.

Yet suspecting this wasn't a joke, he gave the thought that he was going to die tomorrow more than he should have given it. Knowing that he was so gullible and so superstitious with him believing in ghosts, witches, warlocks, witchcraft, spells, potions, the occult, demons, sorcerers, wizards, and the Devil, Julie knew that he'd believe that he was going to die. She knew that he'd think that Satan had personally contacted him and earmarked him for death and for Hell.

"Is this Satan's idea of a joke? Is Satan fucking with me or is Satan not even real. I don't know. I have no idea," said Jack while worrying why he was being targeted for death by Satan. "Fuck! I just wish this countdown clock would stop! Stop! I want my computer, Smartphone, and Smartwatch back."

Jack depressed his computer keyboard keys, he used his mouse to try and remove the countdown clock from his screen but it was still there. He rebooted his computer but when he turned his computer back on, beginning where it left off, the countdown clock was still there counting down the seconds to the end of his life. Even removing the batteries from his Smartphone and Smartwatch and reinstalling then, he pushed every button on his Smartphone and Smartwatch but to no avail.

'Tick, tick, tick, tick...23:59:30, 23:59:29, 23:59:28...'

Now that the end of his life was seemingly inevitable, taking the next step to his call to action, he thought of what he wanted to do with what little time he had left. With less than 24-hours to live, what does he do with the rest of his life? Thinking and thinking, he imagined doing all the things that he always wanted to do. Thinking and thinking, he plotted and planned what to do with what little time he had left to live.

'23:59:15, 23:59:14, 23:59:13...'

He could you rob a bank, but he'd have so little time to spend the stolen money. He could steal a Ferrari but by the time he found a Ferrari to steal, his time would be over? Everyone who lived in this neighborhood drove Honda's, Toyotas, Ford's, and Chevy's. No one around here owned an Italian, exotic car.

He could pray all day but why would he pray after receiving this E-mail from Satan? Yet, with praying not helping him, obviously, he was already doomed to go to Hell. He could eat, drink, smoke, and take as many drugs as he wanted or, instead, he could do something that he always wanted to do. Going out with a big bang, literally, instead of a cowardly whimper, he could do what he sexually fantasized doing while masturbating himself every morning and every evening.

"Yeah, of course. That's it. That's what I'll do," he said. "If I'm going to die anyway, I may as well have some sexual fun. I may as well have sex."

'23:57:05, 23:57:04, 23:57:03...'

### SusanJillParker-03 ###

Naked, horny, and nervous in believing that he had nothing to lose since he was going to die tomorrow anyway, Jack had sex with his MILF of a mother, Rita.

* * * * *

Something he had never done before but always wanted to do, twenty-five-year-old Jack stripped off his clothes. He was naked and standing in his room consumed by the incestuous, sexual thoughts of what he was going to do next. He swallowed two Viagra pills his friend had stolen from his father's medicine cabinet and had given him to try. Afraid to try them before for fear they'd have side effects, he swallowed them now. Being that he was dying tomorrow anyway, what did he have to lose?

While standing in front of his mirror naked, he stroked himself while waiting for the drugs to take effect. Within ten minutes, he had a raging erection. He had the biggest and the hardest erection he has ever had in his young life. With this pill earmarked for men with erectile dysfunction, he hoped his cock didn't explode. He hoped he didn't die prematurely of a heart attack today instead of dying as foretold tomorrow.

Now naked, horny, and proud of his animal like erection, he walked out of his bedroom and in the hall. His sister, Carol, was sequestered in her bedroom playing loud music with her door closed and his mother was downstairs preparing breakfast and making coffee. He could barge in his sister's room naked or he could walk downstairs naked to see his mother. Who should he expose himself to, his sister or his mother?

Torn by his sexual indecision, he stood at the top of the stairs listening, thinking, plotting, and planning. Should he go in his sister's room naked and try to have sex with her or should he walk downstairs naked and try to have sex with his mother? Being that tomorrow was his last day alive, if he was going to have sex with anyone, he wanted to have sex with his MILF of a mother. With her always incestuously flashing him and sexually teasing him, he always wanted to have sex with her.

Slowly and quietly, with his naked, erect cock bouncing and swaying, Jack walked downstairs naked to hopefully have sex with his mother. He already had an erection with the thought of what he was about to try and do with his mother and from taking a double dose of 100 milligrams of Viagra. Still growing bigger and harder, his prick was as stiff as an Olympic diving board. He couldn't believe the size and the hardness of his cock. He had the biggest and the hardest erection he ever had in his life.

As soon as he walked downstairs, as if she was his sexual vision of what a mature, sexy, beautiful woman should look like, he saw her. His mother, Rita, a petite, pretty blonde who looked like Naomi Watts but with much bigger tits and a much nicer ass, was at the kitchen counter making coffee with her back turned to him. Hoping that she'd be agreeable to having consensual sex with her son, with him needing a volunteer and with her his first selection, he couldn't wait to try his double dose of Viagra induced prick on her.

Obviously not expecting her son to be downstairs, and especially not expecting him to be naked, his normal routine was to leave for work through the garage and buy coffee and a muffin at work. Most times he left without even seeing or talking to her. Most times he left without even saying goodbye.

The reason he acted rude to his mother by not greeting her or acknowledging her in the morning and not saying goodbye before leaving for work was because mornings were his horniest times. He had been sexually attracted to his mother since he turned 18-years-old. The only way he controlled himself from not soliciting his mother for sex was by constantly masturbating himself over the thoughts of his mother naked and having incestuous sex with her.

Sexually frustrated by the thoughts of wishing he could have sex with his mother, if he greeted her in the morning, he feared that he'd be unable to control himself from staring and leering at his nearly naked mother. He feared that, perhaps, he'd even touch and feel his mom in a sexually and incestuously, inappropriate way. Yet, now that he'd be dead by tomorrow, what did it matter? He had nothing to lose by soliciting his mother for forbidden sex? Who knows, once she sees his huge, hard, erect, naked prick, maybe she'd even say yes?

'I love you, Mom,' he thought.

Mornings were when his mother was in the kitchen wearing one of her sexy nightgowns without the modesty of a robe. Mornings were when he awakened with a sexually frustrated erection. Rather than having her sexually tempting him and sensually teasing him, he decided to avoid his mother each morning before he did something incestuously foolish and something that he'd regret. Now, being that he was going to die tomorrow anyway, if only just flashing her his erect prick and if nothing more than to see her reaction, he hoped to have some consensual, incestuous, sexual fun with his mother.