Last Day Alive, What Would You Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, instead of just flashing her, he hoped to have sex with her. With her always flashing him up-skirt peeks of her panties and down-blouse views of her bra and cleavage, her sexual teasing was much worse when she wore her sexy, revealing nightgowns. Instead of just seeing up-skirt peeks of her panties, he saw up-nightgown views of her naked pussy. Instead of just seeing down-blouse view of her bra and cleavage, he saw down-nightgown views of her naked breasts.

Then, when she stood in front of the refrigerator with the door open and the kitchen light off, lighting her up, her nightgown became transparent. It was as if she was standing in front of the refrigerator naked. Again, when she stood in front of the TV without the living room light, as if standing in front of an X-Ray machine, he could see through his mother's nightgown as if she was naked. When she opened the drapes in front of the big, bay window to greet the morning by letting in the sun, yet again, with the sun lighting her up and pouring in through her sheer nightgown, she looked naked.

'Naked, naked, naked, I'd love to see my mother naked. Naked, naked, naked, I can't wait for my mother to see me naked,' he thought.

Just as he knew she would be, she was wearing her short, sheer, low-cut, sexy nightgown without the modesty of a robe and with nothing underneath. Consumed with incestuous lust with the thought that his mother was naked beneath her sexy nightgown, he wished he could have sex with her right there and right now in the kitchen. When seeing her from the back in the bright light of the kitchen, as if she was standing in front of a TSA X-ray machine, he could see right through his mother's sheer nightgown as if she was naked.

'Naked, naked, naked, I'd love to see my mother naked,' he thought again. 'Naked, naked, naked, I can't believe I'm going to exposed my naked prick to my mother.'

With him able to see the back of her shapely thighs, the shape of her round, firm ass, and her ass crack through her thin, sheer nightgown, she almost looked as if she was naked. Inspired to imagine her naked while hoping to see more of her beautiful body, he imagined more of his mother than what he was seeing. His mother looked so hot when wearing nothing but her skimpy, sexy, and nearly see-through nightgown. Now, after seeing her from the back, he couldn't wait to see her from the front.

He couldn't wait to see the impressions her nipples and the outline her breasts made through her nightie. He couldn't wait to see the darker shadow of her patch of blonde, trimmed, pubic hair. He couldn't wait to see the look on her face when knowing that she was enjoying all that she was showing her son and all that he was enjoying seeing of his mother's sexy and shapely body. He couldn't wait to see the look on her face when knowing that he was enjoying all that his mother was seeing of his naked body and all that she was hopefully enjoying seeing of his naked body.

'I love you, Mom,' he thought. 'I really love you but not in the way that a son should love his mother. I want to make love to you. I want to have sex with you,' he thought while staring at his mother's shapely and nearly naked ass. 'I want to fuck you. I want you to blow me.'

Never believing that she would, he now wondered if she was deliberately teasing him while hoping that he'd make a sexual, incestuous move on her. As if she was begging him for some sexual action, his mother was always flashing him down-blouse peeks of her bra and cleavage and down-nightgown peeks of her tits, nipples, and areolas. When she wasn't flashing him her bra, cleavage, and tits, she was flashing him up-skirt peeks of her white panties or up-nightgown views of her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy.

He'd love nothing more than to have sex with his sexy, MILF of a mother. He'd love to kiss his mother, French kiss her while touching and feeling her everywhere through her nightgown. He'd love to masturbate his mother while she masturbated him. He'd love nothing more than to make love to her before fucking her, really fucking her and pounding her pussy until she screamed out his name in orgasmic pleasure. He'd love to watch his Mom suck his cock. He'd loved to see his hard, hairy prick buried in his mother's beautiful mouth while she stared up at him with her big, blue eyes.

Obviously, with her not having a man in her life after divorcing his father, he imagined that his mother was as horny and as sexually frustrated as he was. Obviously, with his mother constantly and continually flashing him, he imagined that his mother as much of an exhibitionist as he was a voyeur. He wondered if she was as sexually attracted to him as he was sexually attracted to her. Only, with him forbidden to have sex with her, now that he'd be dead tomorrow, what did it matter if he solicited her for sex? What did it matter if he had sex with his MILF of a mother?

Giving her something to remember him by, his sexual fantasy come true, he'd love to have forbidden sex with his mother? Just as he'd love for her to make him cum, he'd love to make her cum too. He'd love to squirt a bit of his sperm in his mother's cunt. Hoping to make her pregnant, how better to remember her son than to have another son in his image? Only, with his luck, his mother would have a girl instead of a boy. With his luck, his mother is too old to get pregnant. Yet, it was a thought that helped him cope with dying tomorrow.

If his mother could make him happy by sexually comforting him, stroking him, sucking him, and fucking him, he wished she would. With him having no guilt, remorse, and/or repercussions, there was nothing stopping him from having sex with her, especially if she was agreeable to having consensual sex with him. Only with him not about to force himself on her, it was up to her if she wanted to have sex with him or not.

Always afraid to ask her for sex before, he wasn't afraid to ask her for sex now. If he doesn't ask her for sex, he won't get her to give him sex. There was nothing wrong with a son saying goodbye to his mother by having sex with her. Only, with her not knowing that Satan chose him to die tomorrow, maybe she wouldn't feel the same way about having sex with him that he felt about having sex with her.

'Nonetheless,' he thought. 'If I don't ask her for incestuous sex, I won't get her to give me incestuous sex.'

Wishing he could, he couldn't tell her that he was dying tomorrow. She'd think him nuts. She'd think he made the whole thing up just to get her to have sex with him. Yet, even if she knew that tomorrow was his last day to live, perhaps she still wouldn't have sex with him. She was his mother after all and he was her son. The last thing he wanted to do was to force his mother to do anything that she didn't want to consensually and sexually do. Besides, if she believed him that he was dying tomorrow, why upset her today?

* * * * *

As quiet as an Indian or a Ninja warrior, he came up behind his mother. Leaning into her, wrapping his arms around her slim waist, and pressing himself against her, Jack pushed his mother's forty-six-year-old, toned tummy against the countertop. With his arms around her, her big, nightgown clad breasts rested on her forearms. It sexually excited him to feel his mother's big breasts resting on his forearms. If he turned his hands upward, he'd be cupping his mother's tits. This wasn't just any woman that he was sexually molesting, this was his mother.

'I can't believe her big tits are resting on my forearm,' he thought.

With him much taller than her, he had to squat down a little to perfectly place his naked, erect cock against her nightgown clad, ass crack. As if she was his girlfriend, Julie, instead of his mother, Rita, he pressed his erection harder against his mother's nightgown and in-between her nearly naked ass cheeks. As if he was intent on fucking her in her ass, he rubbed his naked cock all over his mother's nightgown clad ass while moving up and down and side to side. With him humping and grinding himself against his mother's beautiful ass, they stood there without talking. As if he was already fucking his mother, she felt so good pressed against him.

'I can't believe I'm dry humping my mother,' he thought. 'A good sign, perhaps, that she sexually wants me as much as I sexually want her, I can't believe my mother is allowing me to dry hump her.'

When she stood still without moving or moving away, he didn't know if she was enjoying the sexual attention or if she was shocked and offended by him trying to impale her nearly naked ass with his erect, naked prick. Unable to read his mother, he couldn't tell if she was sexually excited or angry. He didn't know if he should continue his sexual assault of his mother's ass or withdraw his cock from poking her. With her not showing any reaction to his naked, erect prick having his wicked sexual way with her ass, wishing she'd acknowledge his erection, he couldn't tell if she wanted him to continue sexually seducing her or not.

"Good morning, Jack," she said with a little laugh and without turning around. "How are you today? Obviously, horny, I see," she said with a dirty laugh.

The elephant in the room, it was just like her not to acknowledge his erection poking her in the ass until now.

"Good morning, Mom," he said while continuing to push and rub his cock against his mother's shapely ass.

While still dry humping his mother's nightgown clad ass with his naked prick, taking the next, bold step, he unwrapped his arms around her and slowly slid his horny hands down the side of her. Not moving, not even talking to voice her disapproval, she stood frozen in place. He touched, felt, and squeezed her ass through her sheer nightgown as he moved his hands lower and around her. Something he never did before but always wanted to do, he was feeling his mother's nearly naked ass through her thin, sheer, sexy nightgown. He couldn't believe he was feeling his mother's nearly naked ass.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'I can't believe I'm feeling my mother's nearly naked ass. I can't believe my mother is allowing me to feel her nearly naked ass.'

Wanting to test her reaction to him touching and feeling her ass in such an inappropriate and incestuously sexual way, as if raising a curtain, he ever so slowly raised the back of her nightgown to expose her naked ass. He took a step back to look at his mother's naked ass. For a mature woman, she had such a sexy and shapely ass. For a mature woman, her ass was so firm and so round. He loved his mother's ass, especially when she wore her tight jeans and especially now that his mother's naked ass was exposed to his horny eyes and incestuous hands.

'I can't believe I'm seeing my mother's naked ass,' he thought while staring at her shapely, sexy, and naked behind.

When she didn't stop him from exposing her naked ass and raising her nightgown to her waist, taking that as his signal to continue to grope his mother, his horny hands were all over his mother's naked ass. He couldn't believe he had the nerve to not only hump his mother's ass but also to raise her nightgown and expose her naked ass while touching and feeling her naked ass. He couldn't believe his mother not only allowed him to hump her ass but also allow him to expose her ass by allowing him to raise her nightgown. Now, with him touching and feeling her naked ass, he couldn't believe his mother was allowing him to touch her in such a sexually and incestuously inappropriate way.

"Are you having fun feeling my naked ass, Jack," she said wiggling her naked ass.

He smiled and leaned forward to whisper his incestuous lust in his mother's ear.

"You have a such beautiful ass, Mom. I've always admired your ass. I've always wanted to see, touch, and feel your naked ass. Sorry, but I could no longer resist your ass," he said feeling and squeezing his mother's naked ass.

A good sign that she wanted her naked ass to be touched, squeezed, and felt, unless reading her wrong, obviously, she wanted him to give her incestuous sex as much as he wanted to give his mother incestuous sex. Taking the chance that she wouldn't rebuke and/or reject him, he abandoned his mother's naked ass to reach up and around her to cup his mother's breasts through her nightgown and in his horny hands. Something he always wanted to do, he was finally feeling his mother's tits. He couldn't believe he was cupping his mother's big, nightgown clad breasts in his horny hands.

After feeling his mother's naked ass, he couldn't believe he was feeling his mother's breasts, albeit through her nightgown. Perhaps as shocked as she was, he couldn't believe his mother allowed him to feel her breasts. A good sign that she wanted more, he couldn't believe she allowed him to not only expose and feel her naked ass but also that she allowed him to feel her big breasts through her nightgown. Just as he couldn't believe he was feeling his mother's naked ass, he couldn't believe he was feeling his mother's big, nightgown clad tits.

"Jack, oh, my God," she said with a nervous, little laugh. "What's gotten into you? Obviously by your erection poking my ass, you touching, feeling, and exposing my naked ass before feeling my breasts, you're obviously horny," she said with a sexy laugh while pausing before uttering what he was hoping to hear. "I wish there was something that I could sexually do for you to give you some sexual relief and a sexual release but with me your mother and you my son, I can't," she said falling quiet.

'Was my mother suggesting a hand job or a blowjob? I'd love nothing more than for my MILF of a sexy mother to stroke my cock while sucking my cock,' he thought. 'Obviously, I'm sexually getting to her.'

So soft, yet so firm, and so shapely, his mother not only had a shapely, firm, round ass but also she had beautiful, natural breasts with big nipples, nipples that he'd love to finger and suck.

"Please don't be mad, Mother. Just as I always wanted to touch and feel your ass, I always wanted to touch and feel your tits, too. Just as you have an amazing ass, you have amazing breasts too," he said feeling, squeezing, and continuing to fondle his mother's breasts through her nightgown.

He always wanted to feel her tits while fingering her nipples. Going for broke, with her standing there and not moving away while allowing him to sexually molest her beautiful body, he fingered her nipples. As soon as he fingered her nipples while he humped her round, firm, still naked ass, her nipples erected. Obviously with her not cold but sexually excited, his mother was seemingly enjoying being touched, humped, and felt up as much as he was enjoying humping his mother's round, naked ass, feeling her big, firm tits, and fingering her erect nipples.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'I can't believe I'm fingering my mother's nipples. I can't believe she's allowing me to finger her nipples. This, by far, is the best day of my life. Having my wicked, sexual way with my mother is almost worth me dying.'

She squirmed as if he was getting to her by fingering her nipples.

"Jack," she said breathlessly while still not moving away from him. "What are you doing?" She looked down at his fingers before closing her eyes. "Why are you touching me in this sexually forbidden way?"

He rubbed his erect, naked cock all over his mother's naked ass.

"Because I love you, Mother," he said.

She seemingly swooned by his touches, gropes, humps, and feels.

"Oh, my God, Jack. Oh, my God," she said swooning when he pulled, turned, pinched, squeezed, and twisted her big nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. "You shouldn't be doing this. You shouldn't be touching me, feeling me, and humping me in such a sexually inappropriate way," she said. "I'm your mother and you're my son," she said pausing while swooning with her head against his muscular chest and with her eyes still closed.

With his left hand still feeling her naked ass, his right hand felt her breasts and continued pulling, turning, pinching, squeezing, and twisting her big, erect nipples through her nightgown.

"I love you, Mother," he said. "I love you. I'll always love you."

Obviously not understanding the dire reason for his sudden, sexually, and incestuous display of love for his mother, as if an involuntary movement, she slowly wiggled her ass against his naked cock. As if she was his girlfriend instead of his mother, she slowly grinded her magnificent ass into his cock. He always knew his mother was a sexy bitch. With his mother always flashing him, he suspected his mother sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

"Jack," she said again in a sexually excited whisper. "You're making me so hot and so...horny," she said pausing again. "You're making me so...wet," she said in another sexually excited whisper. "Jack, oh, my god, Jack. I'm so wet for you."

He moved her hair to kiss the back and side of her neck before sticking his tongue in her ear and blowing his sexual lust for her in her ear.

"Why not? Why shouldn't I be touching the woman that I love in this sexual way? I love you, Mom," he said again. "I love you."

As if she was putty in his hands, with her nightgown still bunched around her waist and trapped between her tummy and the countertop, he slid his right hand from her breast all the way down to her exposed pussy. As soon as he touched and fingered her blonde, trimmed pubic hair, as if being sexually massaged, she totally relaxed. Never thinking that he'd get this sexually far with his mother, he couldn't believe she allowed him to expose and feel her naked ass, fondle her breasts and finger her nipples through her nightgown, and now finger her pubic hair. He couldn't believe she confessed that he made her hot, horny, and wet.

'I can't believe I'm touching my mother's pubic hair. I can't believe she's allowing me to touch her pubic hair,' he thought.

With her obviously wanting more sexually as much as he wanted more sexually, going all the way, he cupped his mother's cunt in his hand before he slid a slow finger along her pussy lips. He was touching his mother's pussy. He was cupping his mother's cunt. He couldn't believe he was having his wicked, sexual way with his mother's pussy. As if he was about to finger Julie's cunt, he couldn't believe he was about to finger his mother's cunt. Waiting for her to stop him, when she didn't, he continued slowly and purposefully fingering her pussy lips.

'I can't believe I'm touching my mother's pussy. I can't believe she's allowing me to touch her pussy,' he thought.

Taking her total lack of resistance as his go ahead sign to continue with his sexual assault of his mother, he parted the lips of her vagina with his fingertips and pressed his finger down and inside of her with more force. As if his fingertip was meant to be there fingering her pussy, his finger was inside his mother's cunt and she was, indeed, wet. She was so very wet. As soon as he entered his mother's cunt, she squirmed.

"Jack," she said in a sexually excited gasp. "Oh, my God, Jack. Jack," she whispered. "I love you, Jack. I love you."

* * * * *

He not only couldn't believe that he was fingering his mother's pussy but also he couldn't believe that his mother was allowing him to finger her pussy. He rubbed her clit with one finger while fucking her cunt this his other finger. His fingers were deep inside of his mother's cunt. He couldn't believe he was finger fucking his mother. He couldn't believe she was allowing him to finger fuck her. He couldn't believe he was masturbating his mother. He couldn't believe she was allowing him to masturbate her.

"I love touching you in this sexual way, Mom," he said. "I love giving you sexual pleasure."

Wishing he had a third hand to feel her naked ass, he rubbed her clit and fingered her pussy with his right hand while continuing to feel her breasts and finger her nipples through her nightgown with his left hand. Never thinking he would ever get this sexually far with his mother, he wished he had touched and felt her years ago. Having wasted so much time, they could have been having mother and son incestuous sex. Having wasted so much time, he could have been eating his mother and making love to her before fucking her. Having wasted so much time, she could have been stroking his cock and sucking his cock before fucking his cock.