Last Day Alive, What Would You Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Better late than not at all,' he thought while continuing to masturbate his mother and fingering her erect nipples. 'At least she's not rejecting me but instead she's encouraging me to have sex with her magnificent, MILF of a body.'

"Jack," she said breathlessly again. "You shouldn't. We mustn't. Oh, my God, Jack. Oh, my God. Must I remind you that I'm your mother and you're my son? What you're doing could be misconstrued as incestuous instead of the love that a son feels for his mother," she said feigning her protests while pressing her nightgown clad ass against his erect, naked cock. "Oh, my God, Jack. Oh, my God. You're making me so very sexually excited."

Then, when she turned to face him, confront him, and perhaps scold him and stop him from feeling her tits, fingering her nipples, and masturbating her pussy, before she could utter a word, he parted his mother's lips with his tongue. Making out with her, he removed his fingers from his mother's cunt and his hand from his mother's tits. He kissed his mother in the way that a man would kiss a woman and in the way that he'd kiss his girlfriend, Julie.

One wet kiss after another wet kiss, he French kissed his mother. Not only couldn't he believe that he was French kissing his mother but also he couldn't believe his mother was returning his passionate, wet kisses with her passionate, wet kisses. While kissing and kissing her, he reached up his right hand to feel her breasts and finger her nipples again while lowering his left hand to continue to finger fuck and masturbate her pussy.

'I can't believe I'm masturbating my mother,' he thought while finger fucking his mother and rubbing her clit harder and faster.

Now while feeling her tits with his right hand, he cupped his mother's naked pussy with his left hand. He couldn't believe she allowed him to have his wicked sexual way with her nightgown clad breasts, naked ass, and now her naked pussy. Feeling all of her between her legs, he couldn't believe she allowed him to cup her naked cunt. Even more unbelievable, he couldn't believe she allowed him to finger fuck and masturbate her naked pussy. Stunned, shocked, and surprised, he couldn't believe he was having his wicked, sexual way with his mother's naked cunt.

"Mom, Mom, I love you so much, Mom," he said staring in his mother's blue eyes.

She smiled at him in the way she had never smiled at him before.

"And I love you, Jack. I love you so very much," she said.

While still kissing and kissing her, French kissing her, he slid a slow finger along her pussy slit again, parted her pussy lips, and pressed down with his left hand in the way he had done with his right hand. Well passed his knuckle, his finger was deep inside of his mother again and, while not having to force her, she was already so very wet for her son. Sexually exciting her more than she already was, he slowly and gently rubbed his mother's clit before rubbing it faster and pushing down on it harder.

Something he had never sexually fantasized doing, he couldn't believe he was not only finger fucking and masturbating his mother but also that his mother was allowing him to finger fuck and masturbate her. As shocked as he was sexually excited, he couldn't believe that his mother obviously sexually wanted him to masturbate her as much as he sexually wanted to masturbate her. Once he realized that she obviously, sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her, he stuck his right hand down her nightgown top to feel her naked breasts while fingering her naked nipples.

He was feeling his mother's naked tits. He couldn't believe he was feeling his mother's naked tits. He couldn't believe his mother was allowing him to feel her naked tits. Once he felt her naked tits, he fingered, pulled, turned, pinched, squeezed, and twisted her naked nipples. He couldn't believe he was fingering, pulling, turning, pinching, squeezing, and twisting his mother's naked nipples. His sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe his mother was allowing him to finger, pull, turn, pinch, squeeze, and twist her naked nipples.

'Oh, my God. I can't believe I'm feeling my mother's naked tits while fingering her naked nipples,' he thought.

As if he was reenacting a mother and son, Japanese porn video, going for it all, in one swift move, he reached for the hem of her nightgown and pulled it all the way up over her head and off. As if he was a rapist, he stripped his mother naked. His mother was naked. He couldn't believe his mother was naked. He couldn't believe he was seeing his mother's beautiful naked body.

'Naked, naked, naked, my mother is naked,' he thought.

Now, just as he was naked, his mother was naked too. Shocked as much as he was sexually excited by all that happened so quickly in such a short time, he couldn't believe he had stripped his mother naked. He couldn't believe his mother allowed him to strip her naked.

* * * * *

Then, as if he was remaking the movie, The Postman Always Rings Twice, written by James M. Cain, and originally made with Lana Turner and John Garfield and later with Jessica Lange and Jack Nicholson, he was ready to fuck his mother. He lifted her and put her on the kitchen table. Pushing her back, he bunched the tablecloth behind her neck for her to rest her blonde, pretty head. As if he was in bed with her instead of on the kitchen table with her, he climbed on the table and mounted his mother. He was ready to make love to his mother before fucking his mother.

"Jack, what are you doing? Oh, my God! Jack, you're naked," she said just now noticing that he was naked. "Jack! Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Jack. Jack, wait. We can't do this. We mustn't do this. I'm your mother and you're my son. This is incest. Oh, my God, Jack. No. Wait. Jack. Stop. Please stop," she said feigning her reluctance to have incestuous sex with her son.

Before he mounted her and as he was mounting her, she stared down at her son's exposed, erect penis and continued staring at his engorged prick as if she had never seen an erect cock before. He kissed his mother again while fingering her pussy and while wrapping her motherly fingers around his stiff prick. Allowing her to make his erection even harder, he moved her hand with his hand to give him a forced hand job. With her ready and willing to masturbate him, he didn't need to guide his mother's hand back and forth on his cock.

With her already wet enough, he continued climbing on top of her, pressed himself against her, and inserted himself inside his mother's cunt. Not making a struggle or a fuss, as if he was her lover, her boyfriend, her significant other, or her husband instead of her son, she voluntarily accepted his cock inside her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Making sweet love to her while kissing her, Jack humped his mother's wet, warm, and willing pussy. Then, humping her faster and humping her harder, Jack fucked his mother while on top of the kitchen table until she had an orgasm.

"Oh, Jack. Jack. My son, my loving son. I love you, Jack. I love you so much. You're making your mother very happy, so very happy. Fuck me, Jack. Fuck me. I'm cumming, Jack. Please don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm cumming, Jack. I'm cumming. Fuck Mommy, Jack. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster," she said returning her son's humps with her humps. "Fuck Mommy faster. Fuck Mommy harder. Make me cum, Jack. Make me cum."

The obedient son that he was, as if his mother's pussy was Julie's pussy, his girlfriend's pussy, Jack fucked his mother faster and harder. A master masturbator, a personal best, Jack held a personal record of ejaculating cum eight times in one night. His way to masturbate more in the course of a day or night, whether a squirt of a volcanic eruption, he trained himself to ejaculate as much or as little cum as he wanted. Instead of shooting a full load of cum in his mother's cunt, he squirted just a little and just enough. He possessed enough sexual self-control to ejaculate a small fraction of cum, only as much cum as was needed for his sexual pleasure and for his diabolical purpose.

Masturbating every day, at least twice a day, he masturbated over his mother, Rita, while imagining her naked and having sex with her. He masturbated over his sister, Carol, while imagining her naked and having sex with her. He masturbated over his Aunt Christine, while imagining her naked and having sex with her. He masturbated over his Cousin Kathy, while imagining her naked and having sex with her.

It wasn't just his relatives who he masturbated over. He masturbated over his girlfriend's mother, Nancy, while imagining her naked and having sex with her. He masturbated over his girlfriend's sister, Jessica, while imagining her naked and having sex with her. Finally, he masturbated over his girlfriend's best friend, Amy, while imagining her naked and having sex with her too.

Then, before leaving his mother still lying on the kitchen table naked, sexually satisfied, and enjoying the afterglow of sex, he stood next to her. When she turned her head to him, he put a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head, lifted it, and impaled his mother's mouth with his stiff cock. He watched her lick and suck what few droplets of cum that dribbled from his stiff prick.

He always wanted to see his mother with his hard, hairy cock in her mouth while she stared up at him with her big, blue eyes and he stared down at her. As soon as he inserted his erect prick in her mouth, he humped her mouth and fucked her face. Not resisting him or rejecting him, she opened her mouth wide to take his cock deep inside her beautiful mouth. She willingly sucked her son while voluntarily stroking him.

'My mother is blowing me. I can't believe my mother is willingly and consensually sucking my cock,' he thought.

Hard for him to wrap his brain around that his prick was in his mother's mouth. He couldn't believe his prick was in his mother's mouth. Not only did his mother accept his stiff prick in her beautiful mouth but also she sucked him while stroking him. As if he was a man she picked up for the night instead of her beloved son, his mother was blowing him. As if she was a woman he picked up for the night instead of his beloved mother, his mother was sucking him. His longtime sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe his mother was giving him a motherly blowjob.

"Look at me while you suck me, Mom," he said. "Look at me. I want to remember you with my hard, hairy cock in your mouth. Suck me, Mom. Suck my cock."

She stared up at her son while sucking him and while stroking him. Then, removing him from her mouth, she showed him her tongue while she licked, kissed, and sucked his prick. Not wanting to fully cum just yet, he left his beloved mother sprawled out and naked on the kitchen table. If he allowed her to continue to suck him, he would have ejaculated his full load of cum in her beautiful mouth. If he allowed her to continue to suck him, he would have given her a cum bath. He would have ejaculated all over her beautiful face, in her blonde hair, and across her big tits.

'Well, that didn't take very long to fuck my mother and give her something to remember me by after I'm gone, a sexual orgasm,' he thought to himself.

'23:22:20, 23:22:19, 23:22:18...'

### SusanJillParker-04 ###

Without guilt, remorse, and repercussions, after having had sex with his mother, Rita, Jack had reluctant sex before having consensual sex with his sexy sister, Carol, too.

* * * * *

Now that he had sex with his mother, Jack went upstairs to his bitch of a sister's room to hopefully have sex with her too. Why in the Hell not? After having sex with his mother, what did he have to lose by soliciting his sister for sex too?

Even though they never got along, she's been better since she moved back home. She's been kinder to him and not as quick to rile. Besides, a younger version as his Mom, as good looking, as sexy, and with a body to die for, he always wished he could have sex with his big sister. In the way that he lusted and masturbated over his Mom while imagining her naked and having sex with him, he lusted and masturbated over his big sister while imagining her naked and having sex with him too.

What did he have to lose? The worst she could say is no. The worst she could do is scream when he entered her bedroom naked and with an erection. It isn't as if she's going to run to their mother and complain that he tried to have sex with her, especially after he just had sex with his Mom.

Alive today, he'd be dead by this time tomorrow anyway. Besides, like mother like daughter, with his sister lonely, sexually frustrated, and horny, she may surprise him and want to give him as much as sex as he wanted to give her. She may surprise him in the way that his mother surprised him. His sister may be just as horny and sexually frustrated as was his mother. His sister may sexually want him as much as he sexually wants her.

His sister, Carol, had returned home yet again to live after divorcing her second husband. Like mother like son and, hopefully, like mother like daughter, in the way that his mother was an incestuous whore and he was an incestuous pervert, he hoped his sister was an incestuous whore too. He hoped that his sister would give him consensual, incestuous sex in the way that his mother had just given him consensual, incestuous sex.

'How hot would that be to fuck my sister? How hot would that be for her to suck my cock? Just to see her naked would be another one of my sexual fantasies come true,' he thought. 'Just to see my sister's reaction would be so hot too.'

Before entering his sister's bedroom unannounced and uninvited, he quickly ducked his head in his room to check his countdown clock on his computer screen. He had twenty-three hours left. The time was ticking by fast, too fast. Never paying much attention to time before, unless he had an appointment or was late for work, he paid attention to every second of the time he had left now.

'23:01:04, 23:01:03, 23:01:02...'

Without knocking and while hoping to catch her in her nightgown, he barged in his sister's bedroom unannounced and without warning. Better than catching his sister in her nightgown, he hoped he'd catch her naked, topless, or at least in her bra and panties while she was getting dressed for work. Instead, something he hadn't imagined, something he hadn't imagining happening, and something that hardened his cock and inspired his incestuous, wanton, sexual desire for his sister, he heard the water running in her bathroom.

'She's in the shower,' he thought. 'She's naked. My sister is naked. God, oh, God.'

Obviously, she was taking a shower. Obviously, his sister was soaping her beautiful body. Perfect timing, his sister was in the bathroom shower naked. Naked, naked, naked, his sister was naked.

'I'd love nothing more than to lather my sister's big tits with soap while fingering her erect nipples before fingering her pussy,' he thought. 'Back and forth and back and forth, I'd love nothing more than for my sister to stroke my cock clean with her bare hand before moving to her knees to take me in her mouth.'

At the very least, if he dared open her bathroom door and dared open her shower door, he'd catch his sister in her birthday suit. He'd finally see his sister in the way that he had sexually fantasized seeing his sister, Carol, while constantly and continually masturbating himself over the thoughts of his sister naked and having sex with her. He couldn't count how many times he masturbated over his sexy sister while imagining her naked and having sex with her.

'Carol, I'm coming for you. Carol, I need to cum inside of you, big sister,' he thought.

Convenient for him, a real timesaver, he couldn't have planned his uninvited entrance any better. Not having to persuade her to undress and not being relegated to feeling her through her clothes while trying to kiss her and seduce her, Carol was already naked while in the shower.

'Naked, naked, naked, my sexy sister is naked.'

Not waiting for an invitation, expecting her to scream, to fight, and to resist, he quietly walked in her bedroom, stealthily walked in her bathroom, and opened her shower door and stepped inside.

With his sister facing him with her eyes closed, he stared at her big breasts, her areolas, and her erect nipples. He stared at her naked blonde, trimmed pussy. The first time seeing so much of his sexy sister, he couldn't believe the beautiful body she had. Why two men would divorce someone who was as beautiful and as sexy as was his sister was beyond his understanding, albeit she was such a bitch.

Nonetheless her bitchy moods and bitchy behavior, he couldn't believe he was seeing his sister naked. He couldn't believe he was about to solicit his sexy sister for sex in the way he had already solicited and had sex with his MILF of a mother. Perhaps, bitchiness is the price that men must pay to be with someone as beautiful and as sexy. Now he wondered if his mother was as bitchy as his sister when she was younger. Perhaps that's why his father divorced his mother, too.

Like mother like daughter, with less than 20-years between them, they looked so much alike, especially when naked. Now that he had seen them both naked, if he was with one or the other in a dark room while they were both naked, he wouldn't be able to tell one from the other. Then, when she turned to rinse the soap from her sexy and shapely body, he stared at his sister's round and shapely, naked ass. She had such a beautiful ass. Carol had as good of an ass as Eva Mendez or Jessica Biel. He couldn't believe he was seeing his sister's naked ass. Perhaps because she was twenty-years younger, she had an even better ass than his mother and his mother still had a magnificent ass.

'Wow, what an ass,' he thought.

Catching her by surprise, before even realizing that he was there with her naked, when she finally opened her eyes after rinsing the soap from her hair, he was already standing behind her. As if he was imagining being in the shower naked with his naked sister, he couldn't believe he was really there. As if he was dreaming or sexually fantasizing that he was naked and in the shower with his naked sister, even if she rejected him, he'd be happy to have seen her without her clothes.

"Good morning, Carol," said Jack with a big shit eating grin.

As if she was hearing voices, as soon as he spoke, she turned her head and popped open her eyes. In the way that he had pressed his naked cock up against his mother's naked ass and buried his erection between her ass cheeks, he did the same to his sister. Then, before she had time to react, to struggle, and to resist his inappropriate, sexual advances, he reached out his horny, incestuous hands to cup his sister's big, naked tits while fingering her nipples.

He was feeling his sister's big, naked breasts. He couldn't believe he was feeling his sister's big, naked tits while humping his sister's naked ass. As soon as he fingered her nipples, they erected themselves. Like mother like daughter, she had big tits and big nipples. He couldn't wait to suck her tits just as he couldn't wait for her to fuck and suck his cock.

Slow to react to him inappropriately sexually touching her, she slapped his hand away from her tits. She turned to face him and, as if bench pressing him, she pushed him away with both hands against his chest. Denying him a continued view of her naked body, she covered her naked breasts with her forearm and hand and covered her naked pussy with her other hand.

She looked at him as if she had just received an electrical shock. She looked at him as if he was crazy. He was crazy. He was crazy with sexual desire for her in the way that he was crazy with sexual desire for their mother. Now that he had sex with his mother, he was crazy out of his mind with the incestuous thoughts of having sex with his sexy sister.