Last Day Alive, What Would You Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack! What the fuck? What in the Hell are you doing? Why are you in my shower? Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Why are you naked?" She stared down at his erect cock in the way that their mother just had. "Get out! Get the fuck out! I'm taking a shower. How dare you? Get out of my shower," she said feigning a struggle while meekly resisting him. "Oh, my God! I can't believe this," she said while staring down at his naked erection. "I'm so embarrassed. I'm telling Mom. Mom! Mom," she yelled.

Yet, Mom wouldn't be coming upstairs to help her. Mom wasn't coming upstairs to save her daughter from her brother. Their mother wouldn't be intervening to save her from him. Rita was still downstairs enjoying the afterglow of having incestuous sex with her son. Rita was basking in the sensation of having hot sex after not having had any sex for years. If his mother would do anything to help her daughter, perhaps she'd want to have a threesome. How hot would that be to watch mother having sex with daughter after she had sex with her son?

'Embarrassed?' He gave his big sister a look of disbelief. 'His sister wasn't embarrassed. If she was anything, she was sexually excited,' he thought. 'Just look at her nipples. They're huge.'

* * * * *

Easily overcoming her inability to resist him, he removed her arms from her naked body to lean down to suck her tits. First one and then the other, he sucked one of her nipples before sucking her other nipple. Then, when she started to resist him, he turned her around and pinned her hands against the wet, tile wall. He pushed himself up against her in the way he did with his mother.

As if he was a police officer arresting a criminal, he pressed himself harder against her while humping her. As if he had fucked his sister before, his cock found a comfortable place between her shapely ass cheeks. He let go one of her hands to reach out for a handful of shower water and he used that to reach down between his sister's legs to wet her pussy in readiness for his cock. He cupped and fingered his sister's pussy. In the way that he had just cupped and fingered his mother's pussy, he couldn't believe he was cupping and fingering his sister's pussy. He couldn't believe his sister was allowing him to cup and finger her pussy.

"You have a beautiful body, Carol. I love your big tits and your shapely ass," he said. "You have an unbelievable ass. I always knew you had a great ass but seeing your naked ass, my God, you make my cock throb. You make me want to fuck your ass and lick your ass," he said.

She looked at him as if he was crazy and, certainly, he was.

"Eww," she said.

Wetting his sister's pussy with his shower water filled hand, he couldn't believe he was rubbing his sister's cunt. Whether he was wetting her with the shower water or naturally and sexually wetting her, he couldn't believe he was wetting his sister's cunt. He couldn't believe his sexy sister was allowing him to wet, rub, and finger her naked cunt without more of a struggle. With him happy just seeing his sister naked, and with her such a B-I-T-C-H, he never thought he'd ever get this sexually far with his sister. Then, again, he never thought his mother would consensually agree to have sex with him.

Wasting no time, he fingered his sister's naked pussy while wetting her naked pussy. While rubbing her clit, he finger fucked his sister. He couldn't believe he was finger fucking his sister. He couldn't believe his sister was allowing him to finger fuck her. He couldn't believe he was naked and in the shower with his naked sister.

Only, with him having good timing again, not only was she already naked, she was already wet and not just from the shower water. His sister's pussy was already swollen with sexual excitement. As evidenced by her waterproof vibrator, her dildo, and her rubber ducky positioned together on the shower shelf, she must have been masturbating herself with her toys. Either she already had an orgasm or was about to have an orgasm after she showered.

Obviously, like brother like sister, and like mother like daughter, his sister was just as horny as he was. Having heard her masturbating in the shower many times before, when not masturbating herself in bed, she routinely masturbated herself in the shower. Obviously, in the way that he was a masturbation machine, his sister was a masturbation machine too. Now, he wondered if his mother masturbated too. Probably she does, no doubt she does, he thought.

With them sharing a bedroom wall, whenever he heard Carol masturbating late at night or early the next morning, he'd masturbate himself to her masturbating herself while he was still in bed. Whenever he masturbated himself to her masturbating herself, making his masturbation session that much more sexually and incestuously exciting, he imagined that he was having sex with his sister. Now, not having to pretend, something he always wanted to do, whether she wanted him to or not, he was not only seeing his sister's naked body but also he was touching and feeling his sister's naked body. Whether she wanted him to or not, he was about to have sex with his 27-year-old sister.

"Jack! Stop! Let me go. We mustn't do this. This is wrong. This is incest," she said feigning her resistance while putting up a feeble fight and trying to break the hold he had on her by trying to turn to face him.

As if he was fucking his girlfriend, Julie, instead of his sister, Carol, he applied more pressure to her back and shoulder. He leaned her forward and pressed her blonde, pretty forehead against the wet, tile wall. Then, as if she was a slut he picked up at a bar or a whore he paid for the night, he inserted his erect cock in her warm, wet, naked pussy. The tip of his cock was inside his sister's cunt. He couldn't believe the tip of his prick was inside of his sister's cunt. After having just fucked his mother, he couldn't believe he was fucking his sister.

'Oh, my God, I can't believe I'm fucking my bitchy sister,' he thought.

Easing his stiff prick deeper inside his sister, with her not resisting him or fighting him, he humped her. Then, humping her harder and humping her faster, he fucked his sister from behind as if she was a dog. While humping her pussy, he took hold of her big tits and fingered her already erect nipples in the way he did with his mother. Humping her and humping her, he was fucking his sister.

"Fuck me, Carol. Fuck me," he said. "Fuck me in the way that Mom just did."

Obviously, with his sister not having sex since she divorced her second husband, his sister was just as horny as he was. Obviously, with his sister no longer having a man in her life in the way that his mother no longer had a man in her life, his sister was just as sexually frustrated as he was and as their mother was. Obviously, in the way that his mother sexually and incestuously wanted him too, his sister sexually and incestuously wanted him as much as he sexually and incestuously wanted her.

"You had sex with Mom?"

When he said that he had sex with their mother, she froze and turned her head to look at him with a look of shock mixed with sexual excitement.

"I did," he said. "We fucked right on the kitchen table," he said with a dirty laugh. "Best you wipe down the table before eating breakfast," he said with another dirty laugh.

She seemed to relax after he told his sister that he had sex with their mother. Perhaps she was worried about her mother finding out that they had sex. Who knows, perhaps his sister is as sexually attracted to their mother as much as he has always been sexually attracted to their mother. Perhaps his sister is a closet lesbian which would explain why her two marriages failed.

"Jack," said Carol in a sexually excited voice that didn't make him believe what she said next. "We shouldn't be doing this. This is so wrong but it feels so right. You fucking me feels so good."

Even though he routinely had sex with his girlfriend, having forbidden, incestuous sex with his mother and sister superseded the sex that he had with Julie. Having incestuous sex always took precedence of having normal sex. Obviously, knowing that as the truth now, the best sex was, indeed, incestuous sex. The best sex he ever had was with his mother and now with his sister. Without guilt, remorse, or repercussions, Jack continued fucking his sister.

"Oh, my God, Carol. This is so unbelievable. I love fucking you," he said. "Fuck me, Carol. Fuck me."

Before she changed her mind, determined to give her an orgasm with his cock, he humped her pussy from behind faster and harder while she returned his humps with her humps. His sister was humping him. He couldn't believe his sexy sister was humping him just as hard and just as fast as he was humping her. Obviously, in the way that his mother just did, his sister was enjoying him fucking her too.

Hanging onto her big tits as if he was on an amusement ride or on a bucking horse at a rodeo, he banged his sister harder and faster from behind. Humping her faster and humping harder, with the full length of his prick traveling in and out of his sister's cunt before he buried his thick prick all the way in her, he was fucking his sister. He couldn't believe he was fucking his sister in the way he had just fucked his mother. He couldn't believe his sister was fucking him in the way that his mother had just fucked him.

In the way that he was shocked by his mother allowing him to have consensual sex with her MILF of a naked body, he couldn't believe his sister allowed him to have consensual sex with her sexy, naked body too. Never expecting his mother to willingly give him sex, he never expected his sister would willingly give him sex either. Fucking his sister harder and faster, in the way that he ejaculated a small amount of cum in his mother's cunt, as if leaving his calling card behind, he ejaculated a small amount of cum in his sister's cunt too. As his way to leave something of himself behind, in the way that he hoped to make his mother pregnant, he hoped to make his sister pregnant too.

Yet, still in shock, just as he couldn't believe he had fucked his mother, he couldn't believe he was fucking his big sister. Too much to wrap his brain around, just as his mother allowed him to have sex with her beautiful, naked body, he couldn't believe his sister was allowing him to have sex with her beautiful, naked body too. If his excuse for having sex with his mother and his sister was because he'd be dead tomorrow, what was their excuse for having sex with him? He only wished he knew they'd be agreeable to giving him incestuous sex before. He would have had sex with the both of them years ago.

"Jack! Oh, my God, Jack! You're going to make me cum. Jack wait. No! Stop! I'm going to cum and you're not wearing a condom. Wait. Hold on. Don't. Stop. Oh, my God. Fuck it. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. I'm going to cum. I need to cum Jack. I need to cum. Only, please don't cum inside me. Please don't. I beg you. Okay? Please don't. Promise me that you won't cum in my pussy. The last thing I need is for my baby brother to get me pregnant," she said.

He laughed to himself.

"Don't worry, Carol. I promise not to cum inside of you," he said after he already had deposited a squirt of cum in her pussy.

Determined to give Carol an orgasm along with a baby, Jack continued humping his sister faster and harder.

"Jack! Fuck! Jack, fuck! I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Jack! I'm cumming. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Fuck me, Jack! Fuck me! Fuck me harder. Fuck faster. Oh, my God, Jack! Oh, my God! Oh, my God," she said collapsing against the wet shower wall.

As soon as his sister, Carol, screamed her orgasm, as if kissing her his final goodbye, he spun her around and gave her a deep, wet kiss. His first-time French kissing his sister, he kissed her again and again. He kissed her with as much sexual passion as he kissed his mother and she returned his sexual passion with her deep, wet kisses.

Then, not wasting valuable time, he applied a heavy hand to her shoulder. As if she was a whore in a back alley instead of his beloved sister in the shower, he pushed her to her knees. As soon as he slowly slid his erect cock across her full lips, she needed no further coaxing from him for her to take his erect prick in her hand before taking his stiff prick in her mouth. Just as he couldn't believe his sister wrapped her slender fingers around his thick prick, he couldn't believe his sister took his big cock in her mouth. Just as he couldn't believe his mother sucked his cock, he couldn't believe his sister was sucking his cock.

"Suck my prick, Carol. Blow me," said Jack to his sexy sister.

Too much to process in such a short time, in the way that his mother just had sucked him, his sister was blowing him. He stared down at his sister sucking his cock while she stared up at him with her pretty face and big, blue eyes while sucking his cock. In the way that he did with his mother, he stared down at his sister while watching her sucking his cock.

'This is unbelievable,' he thought. 'After fucking my mother and my mother blew me, I fucked my sister and she's blowing me too.'

Carol was sucking his cock. He couldn't believe his sister, Carol, was sucking his cock. He brushed her long, blonde hair from her face so that he could better see his hard, hairy prick buried in his sister's beautiful mouth. Another one of his sexual fantasies come true, he couldn't believe his sexy sister fucked him without a struggle or without him having to force her to fuck him. Another one of his sexual fantasies come true, he couldn't believe his sexy sister was blowing him without a struggle or without him having to force her to blow him.

He put a gentle hand behind her blonde, pretty head as she stroked and sucked his prick. In the same way that he humped his mother's mouth and fucked his mother's face, he humped his sister's mouth and fucked his sister's face. She stroked him and sucked his cock as if she wanted to stroke him and suck his cock and as much as he wanted her to stroke and suck his cock. She seemingly blew him as if she wanted to blow him and as much as he wanted her to blow him.

In the same way that he couldn't believe his mother was blowing him, he couldn't believe his big sister, Carol, was giving him a sisterly blowjob. In the way that he'd be masturbating over having sex with his mother, he'd be masturbating over having sex with his sister until the day he dies, which is tomorrow. Alas, he wished he had solicited them for incestuous sex years earlier. Yet, all is not lost. After having sex with his mother and sister, at least he'd die with a sexually satisfied smile on his face. He was glad that he had forbidden, incestuous sex with his mother and now was having forbidden, incestuous sex with his sister.

Sucking him while stroking him, she licked all her vaginal secretions from his engorged prick. In the way that her mother had just done sucking her son, his sister blew her brother with as much tenderness as she sucked him with sexual passion. Cupping his balls with one hand while stroking him with her other hand, she deep throated him. Carol sucked his cock as if she was sucking the imagined cock of her third husband on their Honeymoon.

Giving her the sexual credit that she deserved, his sister was quite the skilled cocksucker. She knew her way around a cock. Had he not pulled away from her, he would have ejaculated his full load of cum in her mouth. Had he not pulled away from her, he would have given his sister, Carol, a cum bath. Had he not pulled away from her, he would have ejaculated his cum all over her pretty face, in her blonde hair, and across her big tits.

"My God, Carol, that was the best blowjob I've ever had in my life. I thought Mom was the best cocksucker but you definitely take that prize," he said with a dirty laugh.

She smiled with his compliment.

"I only wish you had ejaculated your cum in my mouth, Jack," she said. "I would have loved to have swallowed my brother's cum," she said staring up at him while kissing and licking his cock.

Yet, not wanting to fully cum just yet, he had more to do before he died. If only he knew his mother and sister would willingly give him incestuous sex, he only wished he had solicited them for incestuously forbidden and inappropriate sex between a mother and son and a brother and sister years ago. Having wasting so many years masturbating over imagining his mother and sister naked while imagining having sex with them, he could have been having incestuous sex with them for years. Now that he'd be dead tomorrow, he felt that he had wasted his life.

Quickly drying himself with her towel, he scurried out of her bathroom and out of her room. Before going downstairs, he quickly checked his computer clock while donning his slippers and grabbing his robe. He grabbed his Smartwatch and Smartphone too from his room. Making sure that they did, they all had the same synchronized, countdown timer.

'22:35:34, 22:35:33, 22:35:32...'

"Bye, Mom," he said running out the door with his mother sitting at the kitchen table in her disheveled nightgown while drinking her coffee with her hair a mess and looking as if she just had sex.

"Bye Jack," said his mother blowing him a kiss.

### SusanJillParker-05 ###

Jack had sex with his MILF of an aunt, his mother's sister, Christine.

* * * * *

After having sex with his MILF of a mother, Rita, and his sexy, big sister, Carol, Jack made a mad dash to his Aunt Christine's house next door. Why not? What did he have to lose? His aunt was as much of a hottie as was his mother. Perhaps, after getting lucky with his MILF of a mother and his sexy sister maybe he'd get lucky with his MILF of an aunt and, perhaps, even with his sexy cousin, too. As if it was a sexy, sexual game they must play, they were both always sexually teasing him and flashing him bits and pieces of their beautiful, forbidden bodies.

In the way that his mother had divorced his father years ago, and his sister had divorced her two husbands, his aunt no longer had a man in her life after divorcing his uncle too. Maybe Auntie Christine was just as horny and sexually frustrated as were his mother and sister. Maybe his aunt sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Wouldn't that be convenient to finally have incestuous sex with, yet, another woman who sexually wanted him? Fortunately for him, no one locked their front doors at night in this safe, crime free neighborhood which allowed him to just turn the doorknob of his aunt's front door and enter her house.

When he walked in her house, his mother's sister, his aunt, was sitting on her couch in her bathrobe watching television and engrossed in the latest Oscar entertainment news. She loved reading about and watching celebrities. Her house was litter with People and Entertainment magazines. Without even turning her head to acknowledge his presence, obviously, she was unware that he had not only entered her house but also that he was standing behind her while watching her watching TV.

Looking so much alike and with them so close in age, with his mother 46-years-old and his aunt 44-years-old, they could have been identical, twin sisters. Only, with them so much alike physically, they were so different emotionally. She aunt was a romantic and his mother was a rationalist. Yet, he hoped that they both felt the same sexual way about him. With only one way to find out, he was there to make his incestuous move on his aunt.

Keeping it all in the family, in the way that he always imagined having sex with his MILF of a mother, he always imagined having sex with his MILF of an aunt too. How hot of a sexual fantasy would that be to have sex with his mother and his aunt at the same time? How hot of a sexual fantasy would that be for him to have sex with his sister and cousin at the same time? How hot would that be to have a one-man, incestuous orgy with all four women?

1...34567...13