Last Day Home

Story Info
A short story about a college student.
915 words
2.94
76.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

College didn't start until September but I wanted to get to California and do some partying so I was leaving two months early. I grabbed the few bags I had left and put them in my stepdad's F-350 before walking back into the house to say goodbye to my mom.

"Oh God it's so hard to see you leave Ashlynn, you're my baby." My mom, Debbie, embraced me with a hug and kissed my cheek.

"I'm not a baby anymore mom. Remember, I'm headed to college." I finally broke free from her grip and smiled. "I love you mom, dad are you ready?"

"I love you too honey, please be safe and have fun. Make sure you call me when you get to the airport." She gave me one more hug.

"Alright lets go, don't want you to miss the plane." My stepdad, Michael, kissed my mom and walked out the door behind me.

This would be the first time I was ever away from my family. I had went through all years of grade school with my mother and stepdad by my side, and after getting in the truck I felt myself getting home sick without even leaving the driveway.

"You ready for your big move? Mom and I will bring you more things for your apartment in a week." My stepdad put the gear in reverse and pulled away from the home.

"I am, but I'm gonna miss home."

"Well before I met your mom, I used to go to California often to see my brother when he lived there, it's a nice getaway,"

"The weather is awesome too. I guess you're right, besides, you guys will be there in a week and I'll be home for the holidays and for good when I graduate."

"Not to mention us being there for that special moment." My stepdad added.

We laughed and joked all the way to the airport.

"Well, I'll see you soon." I reached over the seat and hugged him. I could feel his hand move from the middle of my back and onto my ass.

"Dad, what are you doing?" I pushed his hand away and jumped back. I could see his cock penetrating the zipper area of his jeans.

"You're so nice Ashlynn, your sweet tits and your firm ass, you can't leave without letting me hit that." He quickly pulled away from the airport.

"What?" I was confused but couldn't get out of the car on the highway. I sat in panic.

We pulled into the back of a hotel that was near the airport. Michael parked the car and unzipped his flyer. "Put your mouth on it." He sat back against the seat with his throbbing cock in his left hand.

I grabbed for the door handle and couldn't get out.

"Child Safety Lock." He said with a devious smile painted across his face.

"No! I don't want to do this, you're my dad, you were so good to me." I shook my head no and backed into the door.

"I'm trying to be better Ashlynn, I seen your body develop into something I've always fantasized about, now put your mouth on it, I don't wanna have to make you do it." He slowly stroked as he stared me down.

I bent over the seat and wrapped my mouth around his cock. He grabbed the back of my neck and pushed my mouth down until it was hitting the back of my throat.

"Mmm so innocent, so good, you know what you're doing."

I choked and gasped for air as Michael continued to face fuck me. My thick, warm saliva ran down his boxers as he went faster. He pulled me up from my neck and jammed his tongue in my mouth then positioned me to bend over before sliding his tongue into my cunt. I tried not to moan but it felt so good, each time I grabbed for my mouth I lost balance, giving him the chance to stick his tongue in further. Before I could lift back up, he was sliding his 7 inches into my tight pussy.

"Fuck I knew you would feel this good." He pounded me like a wild rabbit as my head bounced off the window over and over. No one was around to help.

"Get off of me!" I yelled as I dropped a tear from my eye. I couldn't believe my dad was taking the same thing he used to put diapers on.

"Oh no Ash, I'm almost there." The faster he fucked me the lower I had to bend my head to avoid hitting it. "Oh my God I'm coming inside!"

I could feel his cock stiffen as his breathing pattern changed. He had creampied me. Ashamed, I sat down facing forward with his hot jizz still dripping out.

"Put your shorts back on." He demanded as if nothing just happened.

Shaken and literally shaking, I put on my shorts. The five minute ride back to the airport was silent and surprisingly I still had time left to board. Michael stepped out of the driver's side and walked over to my side to open the door. People were unloading and saying goodbye to their families as well. I quietly walked away from my stepdad and didn't look back.

"Hey Ashlynn!" He yelled.

I don't know why, but I turned around.

"Take that to California with you!" He winked and waved me off before getting back into his truck.