Last Day in the Caravan

Story Info
Husband gets lucky with wife's friend.
2.1k words
4.18
106.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goodnnnight
goodnnnight
142 Followers

My name is George. My wife and I are both 58 and I'm semi-retired. We have a caravan holiday home and get on well with the family in the next caravan to ours. Ken and Dawn are in their mid to late thirties. Ken looks fairly fit but Dawn is well overweight. They have a son who is about 10 and occasionally another couple with 2 kids, one about the same age as their son, come and visit. The mother looks a few years younger than Dawn, and may well be her sister.

Her name is Jodie and she has also visited on other occasions but without her husband. Whereas Dawn is not much to look at, Jodie is pleasing to the eye. She has a great figure to say she has had 2 kids, she's about 5'2" with shoulder length brown curly hair and great tits which look about size 38. I've seen both Dawn and Jodie in tops where they are obviously braless but, unlike Dawn, Jodie's tits only drop fractionally when they are not supported and are a complete delight to look at with or without a bra.

As we all have to vacate the site by the start of November for just over 4 months, October is a time for clearing up and moving some things back home for the winter. One warm midweek day in October Ken and Dawn had arrived in their car followed by Jodie in hers. They lived about an hour and a half away and they had decided to come without the kids so that they could take some stuff back home. As it was a warm day, Ken was in a sports vest and shorts, Dawn was in a black vest and grey leggings looking as large as ever, and Jodie in a white v-necked t-shirt and short blue skirt. All had what appeared to be soft canvas type slip-on shoes and the girls were obviously braless.

I say obviously as Dawn's tits were nearer her waist than her chin and Jodie's tits were showing evidence of slightly cooler air conditioning in her car, nipples clearly erect under her thin t-shirt. In fact so arousing was her appearance that I got out my telephoto and took a few snaps of her as my wife passed the time of day with the three of them on the grass between our caravans.

They started to load stuff into Ken's car and soon had it packed to the brim, putting some bedding into Jodie's newer car. Apparently they had arranged for the gas to be cut off that day and then Ken had to bleed the pipes before they could lock up and go. They had a coffee and sat in their caravan chatting.

I started tending to my plot of a flower bed and Ken came out to talk to me. I told him he ought to lift some of his plants as they would die over winter. He said he wasn't bothered so I asked if I could have some of them, to which he agreed. Dawn came out and suggested to Ken that she take their first load home and return for the second load, leaving Jodie here as both girls had a mobile phone and that way they could keep in touch, and also Jodie had said she didn't mind helping Ken with the cleaning. Ken agreed to this and off Dawn went.

Jodie appeared to be busying herself inside and Ken later went back in. Ken's flower plot was mainly around the end of his caravan where the main bedroom is so I got my tools and placed them near where I was going to take the plants he said I could have. From the open window of Ken's bedroom I could hear the noise of a vacuum cleaner and then it stopped. I could hear voices and what sounded like equipment being put into cupboards, followed by further conversation.

Then I heard Ken's voice clearly "This isn't a bad size although it's a lot smaller than a normal main bedroom."

Then I heard Jodie say "It's big enough for what you need it for though."

Ken replied "Yeah, I suppose so but when you are here for a while you get a bit short of wardrobe space, but it's certainly comfortable, and we don't hear much noise apart from seagulls tap-dancing on the roof."

Jodie laughed.

"In fact I'd say this bed was more comfortable than the one we've got at home, it's a shame it hasn't been christened," Ken went on.

"Christened?" Jodie questioned.

"Yeah, you know, christened," Ken continued.

"Eh, I don't know what you mean," said Jodie.

"Well, you know whenever you get a new bed, how do you christen it?" "You know, you normally want to see what it's like when you do it," Ken explained.

"Ohh," Jodie exclaimed loudly. "Ken," she shrieked. And then she laughed, "Never?"

"Never" replied Ken, "not ever."

"I don't believe you," said Jodie.

"It's true," Ken went on, "in fact it's been a never since last Christmas."

"Oh Ken, I don't believe you," Jodie challenged.

"It's true" Ken said solemnly. There was a silence. My knees were getting stiff as I crouched there listening, pretending to busy myself in case anyone saw me. "Fancy trying it out," I heard Ken say.

"Ken!" Jodie exclaimed loudly again.

"Go on," tested Ken.

"Oh, no," Jodie half laughed, "I'll tell your wife."

"And she'll tell your husband," Ken countered.

There was another pause, and then Ken tried again, "Go on."

"Nooooooo" Jodie replied.

"Come here," Ken said.

"No," Jodie laughed.

"Come on," Ken pressed.

This was followed by "No, Ken, no, Ken, stop it, Ken, get off, Ken, don't, Ken no, Ken let go, Ken I'll tell, Ken, eek stop it, Ken arghhhh" followed by a bump as they obviously hit the bed and then a muffled "mmm, mmm" and I guessed Ken was kissing her.

"Ohh, no, Ken" Jodie's protesting continued.

"Ohh, you're beautiful," Ken stated.

"Ken stop it, oh, oh, oooh," Jodie tried.

"Oh what gorgeous tits you've got Jodie" then the muffled "mmm, mmm" again as I estimated Ken had uncovered her tits and was fondling them while forcing his tongue down the little darling's throat.

I stood up and made sure I did not put my head in full view of the window. Although there were net curtains up, the inside curtains were hooked away from the window towards the bottom and there was about 2 inches of window in the bottom corner that provided me a perfect peephole. Making sure I had a plant in my hand to inspect, in case anyone saw me, I positioned myself to see into the bedroom without making it obvious to either those inside or any one who might see me. To my delight Ken had indeed uncovered Jodie's gorgeous tits and was now stroking her lovely left leg. Her skirt was already as high as her knickers, which wouldn't have taken much, and Ken had taken hold of Jodie's knickers just as I got comfortable.

"No, Ken we cant," Jodie blurted.

"No-ones going to know," Ken reassured and then kissed Jodie again. Jodie's left hand tried to grip Ken's right wrist but in one preliminary tug followed by a firm second, Jodie's knickers were down to her knees, exposing to my view a delightful triangle of dark hair above two velvety looking vaginal lips.

"Oh Ken," Jodie gasped as Ken glanced down to see his prize.

"Fucking hell Jodie, you're gorgeous" Ken accurately responded.

"Oh Ken, Ken," Jodie started as Ken resumed his kiss and then inserted one and then two fingers into Jodie's lovely pussy.

In one movement, Ken's right leg moved across Jodie's stomach, his toes hooking into the top of Jodie's knickers which were now around her knees and then pushed them downwards taking her knickers clean off her legs. He removed his fingers from her and started to move on top of her pushing his shorts down as he did so.

"No Ken, don't, we cant," Jodie continued to plead as Ken tried to wedge his right knee between Jodie's tightly closed legs.

"It's alright, I need you so much Jodie," Ken argued. Jodie's muscles tightened as she tried to resist, which showed just how beautiful her legs really were. "Come on sweetheart," Ken pleaded as he managed to get his right leg in place and tried to get his left leg to join in. Struggling to force Jodie's right thigh away from his, his left foot hooked under her right ankle and changing his weight to his right side his left hand grabbed underneath her right knee. This did the trick as Ken triumphantly planted his legs between Jodie's and pressing his knees against her inner thighs he started to part Jodie's legs even further.

"Keviiiiin," Jodie loudly tried once more but to no avail as I saw his large erection begin it's entry into Jodie's lovely pussy.

"Mmm, mmm" came the muffled kissing again as Ken started moving in and out of Jodie.

"No, ohh, no Ken, ohh, ohh, ohh," Jodie stuttered as Ken thrust deep into her.

Ken kissed Jodie again and this time Jodie placed her hands onto the top of Ken's shoulders and appeared to have decided to go along with Ken's desires after all. Ken began to thrust faster into Jodie's now accepting pussy.

Jodie was moaning "Ohg," "Ohh" "Uhh" "Oh" "Orr" "Orr" "Arr" "Ohh" as she began to respond to every thrust.

"Oh that's so good darling" Ken broke his silence.

"Oh, Kev, oh, ohh" Jodie uttered between thrusts. She was obviously enjoying herself now as she began to thrust her hips and pelvis in time with Ken's actions.

Ken lifted Jodie's right leg and then Jodie rested both heels on the back of Kev's buttocks giving me a great view of his cock pumping furiously in and out if her. After a about a minute like this Ken suddenly called out "orrgh" and his buttocks tightened as he gave Jodie a handful of slow deliberate thrusts, obviously coming into her pretty little cunt.

"Ohh, ohh," Jodie gasped as Ken filled her with semen before collapsing on top of her. They lay still for a while, me glancing round to check no-one was looking my way. Expecting him to move away as he got up from his delightful conquest I heard Ken ask "My cocks going hard again, shall we do it again?"

"Ken," Jodie laughed, but said nothing more. Ken had raised himself to arms length above her and began moving his cock in and out of Jodie as she stretched her hands to his neck and smiled up at him. Her breasts gently shaking to Ken's every thrust. Jodie kept smiling at Ken as he hovered over her and then kept closing her eyes and opening her mouth in appreciative gasps of pleasure as Ken once more drove his stiff cock deep into her cunt. Jodie began biting her bottom lip and closing her eyes tightly as Ken kept up the relentless pounding of her sexy cunt.

Jodie began moaning loudly, "ohhh, orrr, orr, oh yes, oh yes, Ken, I'm going to come, Ken, yes, yes, oh yes, I'm, I'm, Oh I'm coming, oh yes, ohhhhhhh, ohhhhhh, oooohhhhhh" getting loader until the last two were screamed out.

Ken dropped onto her and began ramming her faster than I've ever thought a couple could fuck. The bed was now creaking loudly under their furious humping. He let out another groan as he slowed down slightly, pumping yet another load of cum into her.

My wife broke my concentration "George," she called. I walked over to her not wishing to let Ken and Jodie know I was nearer their caravan than ours and showed my wife the plant in my hand.

"How can anyone desert such a pretty plant " I pleaded, hoping that if she had seen me close to their caravan she might think I was looking at the plant in my hand.

"Want a cup of coffee?" she said.

"Yes please," I sighed with relief.

As I finished my tea the gas man arrived at the same time as Dawn. Dawn and Jodie busied themselves packing some more items into Dawn's car as Ken finished the kitchen safety chores. I wondered if Dawn had noticed that Jodie's hair was now slightly ruffled and she also looked a little flushed after her exertions with Dawn's husband.

My wife and I went to wave them off. "Is everything sorted," my wife enquired. "Yes," Dawn cheerfully replied, "we're finally ready for off now. I've already been home with the first car load while Ken and Jodie have been hard at it in the caravan." They certainly have I thought to myself. And off they went with a smile, Jodie obediently following in her car.

goodnnnight
goodnnnight
142 Followers