Last Day of School

Story Info
Matt gets an unexpected Christmas present.
1.2k words
3.25
66.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All through school I’d had the same sexy form tutor, she wasn’t a model but I liked the way she looked, she was 5ft 4, fit with big tits. She was a games tutor at the school I went to but took our form class in the morning and afternoon. Please understand this is only a dream not real – unfortunately.

I walked to school on a cold winter’s morning; it was the last day before the school finished for the Christmas break, I wasn’t thinking about much except the holidays as I arrived at school. I stood outside with my classmates waiting for our teacher to open the block, the school I went to was spread over a campus and not even us seniors were allowed into the blocks between classes. That morning a male math teacher walked in with our class register explaining that our regular form tutor Miss Holmes was preparing for something in the gym (she was a girls PE teacher). He took the register and let us sit talking, discussing homework or the previous nights TV. The school bell rang and we all got up to walk to our next lessons – as I was going out, the math teacher grabbed my arm, I turned around expecting to be in trouble.

‘Miss Holmes want’s to see you in her office right after third lesson’ I walked off pissed as we finished after third lesson for the holidays the schools ‘Christmas present’ and so the teachers could go and get pissed. I wondered all day what it could be about.

I sat through third lesson, which was Biology, we always had a good laugh at the teacher, when the bell rang for the end of class I picked up my coat & bag and walked across the school to the gym.

I walked through the gym and knocked on her office door, there was no answer so I waited, suddenly the door opened and I looked up and saw she wasn’t in a good mood.

‘Come in Matt … take a seat, you’ve done better this term Matt, your grades are up.’

‘You’ve done better this term Matt, your grades are up’

‘Thanks Miss’

‘I’m not coming back next term so I wanted to give you a Christmas present to say well done’

‘OK Miss’ I sat impatiently just wanting to go home for the holidays.

‘Do you like me Matt?’ She didn’t wait for a reply ‘I’ve watched you looking at me if I wear a tight top or a gym skirt … I’ve seen your hard on … most of the girls have’ I moved uncomfortably in the chair.

‘Are you a virgin Matt?’ She asked bluntly,

‘Uh Hu’ was all I could muster.

‘Can’t have that can we, do you want to be a man Matt? She was trying to teasing … it was working too, my cock was growing as she opened her legs.

‘Stand up and drop your trousers … now’ I sat stunned at her bluntness, not quite knowing what to do.

‘Stand up and take your trousers off.’ She repeated

‘Wow your hard’ she looked down at my cock which was been restrained by my underwear.

‘I want you Matt, strip down’ I began taking off my clothes, I stood just in my underwear.

‘Nice cock.’ She knelt and began to play with my cock, running her warm fingers up and down my shaft; she ripped off my underwear and started to lick my balls.

‘Come on’ She held out her hand and led me to sit on her desk, she started to suck my cock. I let my hands run through her hair and down to her tits, her blond hair was fine and smooth.

‘Do you like my tits Matt?’ I felt her tits more; she was making me even hornier.

‘Their nice Miss’

‘Good now I’m gonna fuck you.’ She stood up and stripped down in seconds, her firm tits looked even better, her pussy was glistening with her juices, she locked the bolts on the door. She walked back over and pushed my shoulders back so I lay on the desk helpless, she climbed onto me and guided my virgin cock into her pussy, with one single stroke she took my length into her tight pussy. ‘Does that feel good Matt’

‘Oh Yes Miss’

She started rocking back and fore on my cock cowboy style, she held my chest down with her strong arms watching the pain & pleasure in my face. She carried on for ten minutes before she moved to pumping hard

‘I’m gonna cum real soon’

‘You cum when I tell you’ She demanded and started to pump faster & faster

‘I really need to cum Miss’

‘Soon … soon and call me Sarah’ She slowed down and leaned to kiss me on the lips ‘I’m not protected so you can’t come inside me, you can cum over my tits.’ She rolled me over and told me to pull out and wank over her tits. I came hard, my cum shot over her neck and face; she licked her lips before pushing me onto the floor.

‘Good, you can recover while I go and shower, then you can fuck me up the ass.’ She walked out so I got up and sat in her chair, the thought of her sweaty ass in that chair made me even more horny, I soon forgot about that when I saw Sarah showering with the whole girls swimming team, my cock was already getting hard again.

I watched them showering together for ten minutes before Sarah walked back into her office, she came around the side of the desk and reached for my hard cock and dragged me around to her side of the desk.

‘You wanna fuck my ass?’

‘Yes Miss’

‘Good, I’m nice n’ wet after showering with your classmates, put your cock up to my ass’ She leant over the corner of her desk so the corner was in her pussy, I pushed my cock into the entrance of her tight ass and started to push my length in. I pumped her ass slowly at first then faster and faster until I shot my whole load right up her ass. I collapsed on top of her with my cock still up her ass until I got my breath back.

I pulled my cock out of her ass and fell into the chair, she turned around and stood up. She bent down and kissed my lips deeply.

‘Go get showered then come back here.’ I staggered across the changing rooms to the shower. I washed my whole body before rinsing off and walking back to the office.

‘Get dry and dressed Matt’ She threw a towel at me, I dried my body and dressed back in my school uniform, Miss Holmes was dressed again she motioned for me to come around the side of her desk.

‘Did you enjoy that?’ She asked

‘Yes Miss … Thanks’

‘I’m glad you enjoyed it, here’s a present to make sure you don’t forget me, don’t open it until your on your own in bed.’ She passed me a padded envelope; I slipped it into my bag and stood up to leave.

‘I think you’ll do well Matt, you’ll have no problems getting a shag from now on … now go home and enjoy Christmas’ I left her office and walked home.

That night in bed I opened the envelope to find a damp pair of knickers, I slept with them under my pillow that night, every couple of weeks I got sent a ‘fresh’ pair but never saw or heard from her again.