Last Day of School: Summer Holiday

Story Info
Mom and Tom, a nudist beach, sun, sea, sand, sex and friends
7.5k words
4.49
110.1k
87

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
933 Followers

This is a continuation of Tom's story but a stand alone, a fantasy spin-off. You don't need to read the other parts but that doesn't mean you can't if you wish to. It is NOT just a mom and son fuck story. It includes other characters, voyeurism and just more than a hint of pure undiluted fun.

All characters are 18+


Kate was happy. She had spent a couple of hours on the Internet trying to find a suitable holiday apartment for her and Tom. Her luck was in! Out of the blue a cancellation popped up. The English owners of a chalet on the edge of the Tremblade forest in Charente-Maritime, South West France, seemed ideal. She emailed the owners, transferred the discounted rental money, and the holiday was booked.

'Just one thing you need to be aware of, came the reply. There is a nudist campsite nearby and several of the beaches are clothing optional.'

Kate smiled again. This could be quite an eye-opener for both of them. She was due a holiday from work anyway; they would need to rearrange a couple of appointments but her holiday leave request was granted.

Just recently things had got on top of her. Persuading someone with a lifelong dread of dentists that all was safe was, at times, nigh impossible, even with the help of hypnosis. Whether the thought of being hypnotised and controlled by a female might be the reason why some male patients became unwittingly aroused, she did not know. But it happened, and that alone made some days worthwhile. Other days needed great mental strength and concentration, making her tired and stressed. She needed the break, and it would give her chance to make Tom's summer break special too.

The drive down to Portsmouth wasn't too big a deal. Tom had a driving licence but only drove mom's car occasionally. From St Malo they drove an hour each alternately to a cheap stopover hotel south of Brittany. Mom didn't need hypno charm in the small hotel room. With nowhere much to hide mom simply stripped off in front of Tom, making the most of an impromptu striptease to seduce her son.

Tom didn't need any encouragement, he allowed mom to undress him. Both naked and with no-one to interrupt them they stood, first hugging then kissing, naked boy against naked mom.

"Why can't it be always like this, Tom?" She asked, not expecting a reply.

Despite the drive, the crossing and the further drive south, neither was tired, or at least admitting tiredness. The tiny hotel room was theirs, the only entertainment, save a small tv, was their own. Why waste time?

"I love you mom," Tom's first admission. He proved that by rising to the occasion. Mom's breasts nestled comfortably against his man nipples.

Mom's mouth, unspeaking, told Tom that she loved him too. Unspeaking because her mouth was open at its widest, her tongue playing games against his.

It took mere seconds for Tom's cock to swell. It took only seconds more for it to reach its fullest. The pressure of his blood flooding inside it made it appear it would burst. Of course it didn't.

Mom's love chamber was juicing nicely. She could sense the lubrication freely flowing.

"Please."

That was the only word she needed. Laid as comfortably as she could on the thin, hard mattress, she allowed Tom to enter her.

"Tom," she started. Her voice trailed off.

Tom, afraid to hurt mom, moved slowly at first. Inch by inch was buried deeper and deeper inside her. She drew in her breath, still not completely used to his length and his thickness.

"Tom ... that's so good. Fuck me, fuck me Tom. Fuck me hard. I need you so much."

Bit by bit, Tom built up speed. He thrust faster and faster until his mom, the mom he loved so much, needed to draw in gulps of air.

"Tom, oh Tom." Her only words as she felt that sexual tension build up inside her. "Mom." Like the script from a cheap budget love movie.

Mom's building passion urged him to speed up more. Unused to the exercises placed on his muscles, his legs threatened to cramp. He ignored it, determined to prove he was no longer a youth but a man.

His determination paid off and his own body responses kicked in. His orgasm built rapidly. Just one more spurt of energy and they both peaked together. Tom's cum shot through his ram-rod deep inside mom's pleasure cave.

Kate just could not believe how vast, how electric, how eternally pleasurable her orgasm could be. It ripped through her, leaving her shaking from its force.

They needed no sheet or blanket in the warm French summer night. Spent but still tingling they slept, spooned naked together on top of the bed covers until morning came.

The breakfast fare was nothing special, but they dined on baguettes, a French version of cornflakes or chocolate pops, warm long-life milk, toast and jam, and biscuits washed down with strong black coffee. Setting off early they took to the toll-free roads, stopping off for lunch in a chain restaurant just off the main route nationale.

Towards late afternoon they had completed most of their journey. However, passing through kilometer upon kilometer of open countryside meant there were no rest areas. Tom was bursting for a pee, with mom trying hard to hold off too. There was a small picnic area ahead with room for just 3 or 4 cars. Kate pulled in, next to a car displaying Dutch plates. With no sign of a driver, Kate assumed he or she had gone for a short walk as a break from driving.

The 2 picnic tables were on the edge of a small wooded area. Both Tom and mom had the same idea.

"Tom." It was one of mom's orders, not requests, "Find somewhere I can't be seen from the road."

"But mom ..."

"Don't argue. I've already dampened my panties. And I don't want somewhere that I'll scratch myself."

Tom looked. "Here."

Kate walked over. " Now stay there in case someone comes by."

"It's an empty road."

"So watch for the driver of the Dutch car."

It was pointless talking. Mom's panties were off, in her hand. Grabbing Tom's arm and with her skirt hiked up she hovered, warm piss streaming noisily on to the grass. Tom wondered just how anyone could hold so much pee in their bladder.

Maybe it was the pressure of urine in his bladder but being by mom while she pissed was having an effect on him. The flow slowly ceased. Then mom's butt cheeks bobbed up and down. She wiped herself with the already damp panties.

With the sheer intimacy of what he'd seen and heard, such a 'private' but everyday thing, Tom's cock was now swollen hard.

"TOM! Behave yourself!" Mom scolded.

Behave himself? It was curiosity, pure curiosity he told himself. How did women do it without a tube to flow out of. Where was it hidden? And why did his sister need a friend in the bathroom to talk to while she peed? It must, he thought, be a private place to exchange gossip.

Kate went carefully back to the car, panties in hand. Tom had to wait a short while until his erection subsided before he could pee.

Suddenly he heard a noise, a low moan, from further within the trees. Walking carefully he saw a small patch of open ground, a grassed area. In there was a travel rug, a waterproofed blanket for picnics. On the travel rug were a man and woman, presumably from the Dutch car, engrossed in themselves. Still mostly clothed, the guy was slow fucking the woman. Another moan escaped her lips.

Time stood still as Tom stood in awe. Whilst he couldn't see clearly, he could see enough for his cock to be rock solid again.

Suddenly, realising mom would wonder where he was, Tom moved away, waiting yet again for his erection to subside. Having finally emptied his bladder, Tom was surprised at the sensitivity his cock had gained. Nothing else to do, he thought, but to return to his hiding place. Watching, and listening to the couple, it took only seconds for him to shoot his load.

"What happened, Tom?"

"Oh, I found the car driver and his companion. They were ..." He couldn't spit out the word 'fucking'. "I admit I stopped to watch."

"TOM!" said mom. "That's private!"

She paused. "Where are they?"

They both made their way, as quiet as field mice, to the spot.

"Stand behind me."

Tom obeyed.

She took his left hand, placed it on her breast, took his right hand and placed it on her pussy.

Tom needed no instruction. With nimble movements of his fingers, Kate's climax came almost as fast as his had. It was very muted, but the memory of the couple fucking remained in her sex brain, to be retrieved later.

"For heaven's sake Tom, stop sniffing your fingers.'

Tom still couldn't understand why the scent was so arousing. He couldn't remember it being mentioned in biology lessons. Tom found it so addictive it was perhaps for the good he wasn't driving.

Early evening they arrived at their holiday chalet. Collecting the key from reception, Kate was amazed to find a day pass in the welcome pack. Not just any free day pass but a chance to sample the hospitality of the nudist camp next door!

Maybe a publicity stunt to gain new members, Kate was sure the offer was not going to be wasted. Driving for the last hour or so without panties and still buzzing from the voyeuristic thrill, Kate was ready for whatever the evening presented her. A meal though first, and a drink to kick off the holiday. The chalet was in a small complex, with an expensive but convenient mini supermarket. Kate wasn't too bothered about brands, the local vin de table would do. 2 bottles of plonk plus food they'd brought from home would see them through

There was still plenty of time in the day to take a short walk around the area. They passed the nudist site, surrounded by its high fencing, and arrived at the forest walk to the beach. Five minutes later they were walking along the edge of the water, hand in hand. For all anyone knew, Kate could have been walking with her toy boy, lovers taking an evening stroll.

Lovers they were. Tom had learned much from his mom since his last day at the school. Kate was determined not to be possessive. As long as he was there to fuck her, tease her, finger or lick her, he could look at and admire any young lady her pleased.

A short way along the beach was a sign, in French, English and German.

 

Attention

 

Plage naturiste Strand FKK

 

Nudist bathing allowed on this

 

section of the beach only

 

There were still a few couples, and a few solo males and females determined to make the absolute most of the hot day. Indeed, there were one or two still in the sea.

In this particular part of France the sea is often rough, the 'cote sauvage'. Swimming can either be fun or dangerous, but most people stayed within a few metres of the beach. Watching the swimmers and splashers was fun. Old wrinkled skins and the smoothness of youth bathed together.

"Come on Tom, it's been a tiring day. Screw your eyeballs back in and we'll come again tomorrow."

There was still plenty of daylight to take a longer walk back through the forest. They arrived back at the chalet complex.

Only the French know how to cook French Fries to perfection. Couple that with merguez sausage wrapped in a freshly cut chunk of baguette, a splash of Dijon mustard, and you have fast food French style. Two glasses of the local wine, OK two LARGE glasses later, mom and son hit the sack. Five minutes afterwards, cuddled comfortably together they were fast asleep.

*****

It was 5.32am by the small travel alarm clock. Dull daylight dimly lit the bedroom and sleep dulled Tom's brain. His ram-rod was solid, pushing into the tight space just below mom's butt cheeks. He needed to pee.

Disoriented by the unfamiliarity of the room, he waited a couple of minutes more before rising. During the early hours he'd had a familiar dream, that of being in the classroom with his poker solid and growing like Pinocchio's nose. He hadn't cum - or at least he thought he hadn't.

Just before he woke, another dream was very much in his memory: he'd been at the pee stop, in the bushes, watching the Dutch couple. The woman had her tee-shirt hitched up, displaying a pair of small beautiful tits. This time, though, a twig had snapped underfoot. The guy, cum dripping from the end of his cock, had jumped up and turned round in anger. Tom had stopped wanking mid stroke, turned around and run for the car.

Tom waited until his erection had subsided, then went to the bathroom. Having relieved himself he returned to bed. The next he knew it was 8.30am. Mom had gone.

Five minutes later she came back with breakfast supplies from the mini-mart. They ate and made plans. Still early, they went into the nearby village for a walk around and more supplies.

"Did you sleep well?" asked mom.

"Mostly," Tom answered, "Except for needing to pee."

"Any idea why there was cum between my butt cheeks when I woke?"

Tom looked sheepish, "Sorry mom."

A little after 10am the sky was blue and the day warming nicely. They strolled slowly, through the forest and around the dunes leading to the beach. Some people were already there, canvas windbreaks, parasols and towels in hand. A smaller number continued to the 'plage naturiste', fussing there to get the best suntrap and their equipment in place.

Unwilling to bring windbreaks in the car, Kate had hired one. Fixed firmly in place, she laid down the beach towels and began to undress.

"Well Tom, as they say 'when in Rome ...' "

"What, now?"

"Do you want to be the odd one out?"

Mom was already topless and well on the way to being bottomless.

"I'd rather wait a while."

"OK then, make yourself useful." Mom was now totally naked. "While I'm laid here and you're trying to make your mind up, I need some factor 30 on." She passed him the bottle of sun oil. "And don't miss any bits. I don't want sunburnt tits or pussy for the next few days."

Tom thought mom sounded rather annoyed. He took the bottle. Surely she could do it herself.

Kate laid flat on the towel, waiting.

"In front of these people?"

"Did you pay for the holiday?"

"No, mom."

"Then do as I ask."

Tom had no option. He looked around but the beach was far from crowded. Kate lay back, dark sunglasses filtering the morning sun's glare.

He poured a little on to mom's chest, working in carefully around the contours of her breasts, then over and across her nipples. Kate involuntarily shivered. Tom felt his cock twitch.

Her poured more oil on her belly, quickly working his way down, lest anyone notice his shorts tenting.

"Don't miss any bits."

She opened her legs slightly. Oiling mom's freshly shaved pussy caused Tom's bean pole to grow to its maximum. He needed to lay down, hide his embarrassment . He looked around again. There were still just a few people, including a family, walking towards the nude section.

This was too much. Quickly working his oil coated finger into mom's bare pussy lips he replaced the bottle cap and lay down.

Mom still grumbled while she coated Tom's arms, back and legs with the protective oil, even trying to pull his shorts down. Tom wasn't having it. He laid down uncomfortably on his stomach. Mom's light massage had caused him to swell.

Tom thought he must have slept for a while. He sat up and reached into the cool bag for a can of lager. Looking around, the beach was rapidly filling and more people of all ages walking in a steady stream, hunting for the odd unoccupied spaces.

The large waves of the Atlantic ocean were edging nearer, narrowing the available strip of sand. Some early visitors had already retreated from the choppy waters. The lie of the sand and the lack of much slope meant that some bathers were being surrounded by water. All this meant that the beach was becoming crowded.

"Come on, Tom. It's hot. I'm not sure I want to tackle those waves on my own. Get your arse off that towel and come with me. And get those bloody shorts off. This is a nudist beach, don't be so damned shy."

Tom felt he had no choice. At least his embarrasing erection had gone.

Gone, maybe, but only temporarily. The day was now hot. There was some breeze but that too was warm.

"Look Tom," his mom pointed. There was a group of girls, maybe between 18 and early 20's. "Those girls should put you in a better mood."

Tom wasn't going to disagree. The warm breeze blew against his naked cock and balls, giving a fresh and enlivening feel which he'd never experienced before. The girls, in a circle, engrossed in a ball throwing game, never took any notice.

Mom was a little cautious in the fast moving water. Clutching Tom's hand they both ventured a little further. The waves lapped busily against Tom's sensitive balls, cold, refreshing waves, making him very aware of their presence.

Mom looked down. Tom's family sized lovemaking equipment decided that this feeling was good.

"Tom, I think we should go a bit further in. You don't want those girls to get the wrong idea."

Tom looked across. One of them had already noticed. "I think it's maybe too late."

Wading in waist deep, Tom felt less embarrassed, however the current of the incoming tide was still strong underneath. The effect was that Tom's equipment was moving around in sync with ebb and flow. It gave a very pleasant feeling and, of course, an erection.

Mom decided the force of the waves was too much, but the effect of the sea water made Tom less inclined to return, firstly because he had a first class embarrassing stiffie and secondly because it felt good.

Awkwardly he helped mom to the water's edge and he was just about to return to deeper water when he noticed all the girls were looking towards him, giggling and whispering to each other.

'Yes," thought Tom, 'Mommy's boy, they're going to call me mommy's boy.'

 

Tom found just an excellent place for the fast ebb and flow of the water to feel oh so good. He shut his eyes for a few moment, taking advantage of the water's power. His cock felt full.

"Pardon, monsieur." There was a light tap on his arm.

Tom turned around. One of the five girls was there, only inches away from his swollen cock. He saw her glance down.

"Oh pardon! ... Francais?"

 

"I'm English, on holiday here." Tom knew a few words from French lessons at school, but not much.

"Oh I am sorry. I thought you used to be at the same school as me. I am sorry." She glanced down again. It was now a semi.

"My friends and me, we like English boys." She paused. 'You will please join us? Your friend, she will not mind?"

The girl's English was quite good. Apart from getting words in the wrong order I could easily understand her.

"She's my mom ... ma mere. She won't mind."

A few minutes later Tom was in their circle, throwing the ball randomly, and all 5 trying to speak English that Tom could understand. They were all friends from Paris. After leaving school they kept in touch and decided to go on holiday together.

"We stay at the Camping Tremblade in a large tent. It is cheap."

"I'm staying in a chalet with mom, next to the nudist camp."

"We know that. You are nudist but you do not stop there?" It was funny. The girls knew between them what to say, but it sounded so funny the way they said it.

"No. My mom wanted to try a nudist beach and we have a free day pass to the nudist camp."

"You like to watch us girls?" the tall blonde smiled as she said it.

Tom took this as a chance to eye them all up. One of the girls had a boyish face and mid-green hair cut short, very small breasts and butt. Small in stature too, less than 5 feet. With flat, shaved pussy she might, thought Tom, be lesbian. Or perhaps she liked guys to lick her out? Tom did not know. Why shave at all? Cooler? Sexier? Tom hadn't a clue.

grumpyg
grumpyg
933 Followers