Last Day Of Work

Story Info
He finally seduces his sexy boss.
1k words
3.08
48k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After graduating from college, I sent out resumes trying to find a place where I can use the skills that I have picked up while at college in real life. At first, I volunteered at a travel office, but that only lasted one month. Then I volunteered at a non-profit organization. While there, I was pleased to learn that I was accepted there and that I was to start working there in January.

When I started working there, things went really well. The co-workers were good, the boss wasn’t mean, and, at first, the work itself was good. Originally, the hours that I work there were for 4 hours a day, 5 days a week, then increasing the number of hours there to 6 in April and 8 in September, but that didn’t happen.

By the end of March, the amount of work on the computer had dropped off, so I agreed to decrease the number of hours worked to one day a week for 8 hours. In addition to computer work, I also had to do vacuuming, faxing, printing, taking out the garbage, sealing envelopes, and anything else my boss wanted me to do. Some of the stuff that I had to do I didn’t mind, but some of the stuff, like sealing envelopes, taking out the garbage, and vacuuming, I really didn’t care to do, but I did them anyway. On my birthday, I got an envelope from work that stated that my employment would end in 2 weeks. On the one hand, finding out that I would soon be unemployed was bound to be disappointed, but on the other hand, I wasn’t that much disappointed since I had figured out by then that I wouldn’t be working there that much longer by then anyway.

On the last day of work, I arrived at work and did my usual stuff, not knowing what would happen after work that day. During my lunch break, my boss came in to see me. "When you are finished work today, I want to see you in my office," she said. While working there, I had looked at her and noticed that she was not too bad. I hadn’t had sex with her while I was working there for two reasons: the first reason was, naturally, she was my boss, and the second reason was that she was married, and I figured that she was the type to be faithful.

After work that day, I went to the office and knocked, and she allowed me to come in. The boss looked at me and said, "I want to thank you for all the work that you had done while you were working here, and I will recommend you highly for any employment that you will get based on what you have done and not what you are going to do."

When she said that, I was surprised, thinking that she is going to ask me to do something illegal, but instead I asked what she was referring to. She replied, "While you have been working here, I have been aroused at looking at you, not only by the way you work, but also at your body. A few times I had to go home and masturbate, but sometimes, I needed relief right here, so after you left each day, I had to turn to her for relief."

When she told me this, I was relieved and surprised; relieved because I didn’t have to do anything illegal, and relieved because of the openness in the way she talked about this. Then she got up and went to the door of her office. Before leaving, she said, "I am going to tell the receptionist to go home now as well as to lock the door, then I’ll be right back. In the meantime, I want you to take off all your clothes." Then she left the office. I figured what she wanted to do with me, so I complied with her wishes.

When she returned, she also had nothing on. She told me to go to her and we started kissing and feeling each other all over. I went down to her tits, first with my hands, followed by my mouth. While I was busy sucking and licking her tits, my hands went down to her pussy and started fingering her, noting that she was getting wet there. I finally left her tits and worked my way down to her pussy. I must have known what to do, for I had given her a good orgasm. Then she said, "I want to suck you until you cum."

So I sat down in her chair and brought her head down to my cock. She started to give me a blowjob and continued to do so until I eventually ejaculated into her mouth, which she swallowed. She kept my cock in there until I got hard again. Then she laid on the floor and asked me to do her right there. I asked her if she had any condoms and she said, "I am on the pill, so when you do come, I want you to do so within me."

Of course I could not say no to her and put my cock into her pussy. We kept on doing so for a few minutes, and when I felt like I was going to cum, I started to kiss her, tasting my cum on her lips, which was also meant to make sure neither of us would yell out of pleasure. I gave one final thrust into her and ejaculated within her. Then I pulled out of her and she cleaned my cock dry. Then we gave each other one final kiss.

As we were getting dressed, I asked her why we hadn’t done so earlier, to which she replied by saying, "At first, I didn’t have the nerve to ask you to do so. When I finally got enough nerve to ask you, the work was getting smaller, and even if we would have done each other, you still would have been let go." So as soon as I got my clothes back on and she unlocked the door for me to leave, I said my goodbye and left.