Last Fling Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me do this for you, Marcus. Let me give you this one time before you are locked into one woman for the rest of your life."

"I can't."

"It's the rest of your life, Marcus." She pulled his shorts to his ankles and began sucking him in earnest. He offered no more protest. She stroked him with her thumb and forefinger as her mouth worked in rhythm. Unlike the blowjobs Anne would give just working her mouth up and down, Amy sucked him as if she wanted to swallow him down. She worked enthusiastically and her saliva began to run down his shaft and over his balls. Soon he has bucking his hips up into her fucking her mouth as she made little staccato moans around him. "Mmm...mmm...mmm..."

Moments later Marcus felt the impending explosion in his balls. "Amy.... Oh, Amy, I'm going to cum!" he announced expecting her to pull away, but she just took him deeper and sucked hard. "Ugnh!!!" Marcus' body spasmed as he shot his wad down her throat. She did her best to drink it down, leaving just a bit at the corners of her mouth and chin which he licked off after she had moved up his body to kiss his lips. She milked the rest of the spooge from his quivering cock, and after she had done so, sat back again on her heels and took a long drink of her vodka.

"Cigarette?" she asked.

"Um, I sorta quit."

"You mean you WILL quit. Tonight you get to do everything she won't let you do." She got to her feet, smoothed out the dress and picked up the pack of Camels on the end table next to the couch.

After pulling his shorts up and generally putting himself back together, Marcus stood up and walked over to Amy. He pulled a lighter from his pocket as she pulled a cigarette from the pack. She put it to her lips and as he held the lighter to it, she cupped his hand in hers and looked into his eyes as she drew on the cigarette. Marcus gave her a little grin, acknowledging the sexiness of this simple action. Amy gave Marcus the cigarette and then put another to her lips to once again have him light. This time they both broke into grins.

"That was awesome! So what can I do for YOU now?"

"Oh my! All the possibilities!" she teased. "How about you take a little walk with me?" she said.

12