Last Goodbye

Story Info
Sometimes the end is obvious and wonderful.
1.6k words
4.11
12.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, this is it, then?" she quietly asks you. You take your time answering her. You don't want to answer her. Instead, you let the waves of the water roll back and forth along your bodies in the bathtub; taking it all in for one last time. You let the warmth of it all sink in, absorb into you both; letting in communicate for you in ways you'll never be able to do on your own. You stroke the top of her head, resting against your chest; sliding your other hand down to cup her small breast and play with her nipple for this last time. You feel the need radiate from her as she massages your thighs, resting on either side of her. She squeezes your knees before bending forward to massage your calves and ankles as well. Finally, she rolls her body around to face you in the tub. The water sloshes and splunks in protest, but easily returns to calm. Funny, even the water seems to sense how strong this moment is and does not want to interrupt.

Sliding on her knees she moves very close to you. She balances on the lip of the tub with one and wraps the other around your cock You still haven't answered her question and she's looking straight into your eyes searching for that which is not yet sound. You haven't answered yet because you don't want to. If you answer her question, it's truly done and over with. While you know it has to end at some point, right now is not it. Instead, you pull her forward, still meeting your eyes with her own, to kiss her in that way; the way you know for a fact no one else has ever kissed her before. She moans and begins to sink into you. She also begins to lose her grip on the slippery surfaces so you hold her even closer, feeling her arm pinned between your bodies while she continues to stroke and grope on your hardening cock.

In the process of slipping, her heal caught on the drain latch and the water began to empty from the tub, leaving just your need to fill the space around you. The wet heat of the recessing water was quickly replaced with the damp heat of her mouth, and the transition was seamless. As the water disappeared she did not miss a beat to allow her lips to lower down, always in contact with the water. The weight in your balls became more apparent in her hand with the water now almost completely gone and her lips settled on the base of your cock. No longer afraid you would drown her, you laced your fingers into her hair to guide her movements back and forth. You knew she loved when you did this. It freed her up to concentrate on other parts, like swirling her tongue against your skin and sucking back the combination of saliva and your juices every now and then. You also knew she could take anything to dished out, so lowering her down until you could feel the head of your cock nuzzled safely in her throat was never a problem. In fact, she was often greeted with the approving groans from you which egged her on even further.

At this moment, your mind was not your own. You began to think, "Maybe this doesn't have to be over. Maybe we can go on." Offering yourself, and her, that hope somehow only made this pleasure less intense. There was no other way, it had to be over. This had to be the last time. She knew it as well as you did; and it drove her to lick, suck and stroke you with a hunger and lust she had not shown so powerfully before. Knowing that this would indeed be the end made it even more special. You realized this and felt yourself drift to a whole new world of love. In fact, you could feel yourself beginning to swell. The warning signs were there. This was the best blow job of your life and you were about to coat the insides of her throat with your cum; not how you wanted to say goodbye; not to her.

You pulled her back by the shoulders. Searching her face you recognized a mixture of confusion, hunger and grief. You pulled her body close to your own and kissed her again. You hoped like hell she'd understand every wish, every feeling, in that one kiss. Clearly she did as she returned your kiss; your only form of communication in this moment. No words; they would do nothing but ruin this now. Your lips were solely meant to continue this kiss for as long as possible as you lifted her hips and slid your bodies to meet at the one point. Your mouths parted as you centered her over your cock and as you made your first thrusts into her body – somehow even thinking "pussy" is wrong in this moment – her tongue began to thrust just as gently into your mouth. When she was fully settled on your cock, her tongue began to probe your mouth just as fully. She was trying her best to commit you – all of you – to her memory for this one last time. Her lips and tongue memorized your mouth. Her hands memorized your jaw, your neck, your shoulders, back, chest, arms and stomach. Her calves memorized your thighs in all their strength and beauty. And inside, with gentle squeezes and warm sliding motions she began to memorize your strong forceful member as well. All while you continued to kiss.

She came on top of you, a few times. Not wanting to break the moment for anything you two stayed in this position, truly making love for who knows how long? Time just melted away and ceased being an issue. Eventually, it was time to move. Not stop, but shift. She lifted herself from you and retrieved a towel. She dried herself, then you. She turned you to face the mirror in the bathroom while she dried your back, your bum, your legs. She peeked over her shoulder to examine you in the mirror, stroking your body; again committing you to memory.

Without warning, you pulled her in front of you, facing her toward the mirror to do the same thing. She closed her eyes and submitted to your gazes, but you made her open them again, uttering your first words since her question. You made her watch as you touched her breasts and rolled her nipples between your fingers. You made her watch as you slid a hand down her side and over her stomach to cup her mound, then work a finger between her lips to rub at her clit. Her legs parted some and her ass began to bump back into your pelvis in search of a familiar friend. You were still hard from the play in the tub and simply bent her forward over the counter and parted her legs further, pulling her up to her tip toes. You slid into her smoothly and easily. She was still very wet from earlier. As a habit she turned her head to the side and closed her eyes. You freed a hand from her hip to grasp her jaw. You returned her to face the mirror; and without saying a word, commanded her to resume watching. You resumed your work of gently yet passionately fucking her from behind. You felt her hips and ass continue to bump back to meet your thrusts, all the while holding you firmly inside herself.

You could tell she was cumming yet again and were fully prepared to join her when she broke the panting silence to beg, "Please, in my ass."

You did not want to ruin this moment for anything. You moved your body forward into her, also allowing your cock to enter her completely from the closeness. You leaned in to whisper gently in her ear, "Do you want me to fuck your ass?"

"Yes, please, I want to cum with you fucking me in the ass." Always the gentleman, you were willing to oblige. After pulling out of her, you used two fingers to collect as much of her own juice as possible to make sure she'd be prepared. You even used this as an opportunity to again make sure this is what she wanted. Her reply: Reaching behind herself to grasp your cock, she stroked it a few times. With each stroke back she would utter a word, "I...want....to....cum....while...you...fuck...my...ass.... please." Then she bent forward resting her body on the cool counter top and guided you between her cheeks holding you against her asshole. Politely, you did not make her wait and with your first careful thrusts she began to fondle her clit and finger fuck herself. She relaxed quickly and was again heading happily toward another orgasm.

Finally, you yourself could no longer hold back and in that moment found yourself pounding into her body. Again, hoping to communicate in that act everything that you have ever wanted to say but just couldn't. It was the most memorable "good bye" you would ever be part of. And in that moment, you felt the warning signs, her body tensed around your cock, her breathing was almost non-existent, she was about to cum. You looked down at her and saw something that you had never seen before. You saw her give herself completely over to you. Your own body betrayed you in this realization and you came as well. Grasping her hips tightly enough to dig your nails into her flesh you were shooting stream upon stream of your cum deep inside her body.

As you both settled back onto earth you pulled her up, holding her tightly against you. Your bodies prepared to release each other from that which your minds and hearts would never truly let go. This had been your final goodbye.