Last Goodbye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,002 Followers

"Can I cum inside you?"

"Yes!" she gasped. "I want it inside me. I want it in my ass."

The quiet room soon became filled with a sharp "slapping" sound as my hips rose and fell, driving my dick deep into her anus with each plunge. Soon the faint sound of of Lena's moaning was drowned out as I became entirely concentrated on the way her tight little asshole felt as it spasmed around my shaft. Once again the tingling sensation flowed through my body, but this time I embraced it, fucking Lena harder and harder. Suddenly there was release. My body tensed and my cock pulsed, sending a torrent of hot cum deep into Lena's ravaged hole.

Letting out a subdued moan, her body relaxed as my dick began to soften inside her ass. Breathing heavily, I lovingly kissed the nape of her neck before rolling off her fatigued, sweaty body.

Lena remained on her stomach, her arms stretched over her head in a relaxed position as her heartbeat returned to normal.

"Mmmm," she purred, turning her head to acknowledge me. "That was fun."

"Yeah," I agreed. "Too bad you're leaving tomorrow."

"Oh, that reminds me," she said suddenly, sitting upright in the bed, and pulling her skirt back down over her ass. "Do you think you can give me a ride to the airport tomorrow?"

I grinned slyly.

"Does that mean you're inviting me to spend the night?"

"Maybe," she said with a cute, playful smile. "But only if you promise to do me in the butt again."

Without another word, Lena hopped off the bed and headed for the door.

"I'm going to have shower," she called back at me. "You can have one too it you want. Just use the upstairs bathroom."

I remained on the bed, staring vacantly at the ceiling as I tried to process the events that had just taken place. Not only had I confessed my love for the girl I had been lusting after for the past two years, but I had actually had sex with her. And fucked her in the ass no less! I exhaled deeply and ran my hands over my face before crawling off the bed and putting on my pants. I decided that a hot shower might do me good, so I made my way upstairs to the bathroom that was generally only used by Lena's roommate Rachel.

A few minutes later I was in the shower letting the warm water wash over my fatigued body. My thoughts however kept drifting back to Lena and I found myself picturing her in the shower downstairs, her naked body wet and soapy. Surprisingly, my dick began to spring to life once again with the naughty thoughts. Even after the intense session I had just incurred, including two energy draining orgasms, I was still as horny as ever. Lena's last comment played over repeatedly in my head as I spread soap over my growing dick. I actually had to stop from touching myself to prevent another orgasm that would severely hamper the rest of the nights activities. Quickly, I finished up and headed back downstairs, a towel wrapped around my waist.

As I passed the kitchen, I poked my head in to see Lena standing there preparing the hot tea that I had caused her to neglect due to my unexpected arrival. She looked even cuter than usual, dressed in a fluffy little white bathrobe that barely came down past her ass. Her hair was still slightly wet and was combed back, falling around her shoulders and shimmering in the light of the room. Quietly, I made my ways towards her, stepping carefully across the cold tile floor.

"Well, hello," Lena blurted out as I embraced her from behind, kissing her softly on the neck. "How was the shower?"

"Good," I replied. "I feel a lot better now. Nice and clean."

"That's good," she said, turning to face me. "Because you were pretty dirty."

She flashed me a cute, playful smile before pulling me down to kiss her. Our tongues danced and I held her tightly, pressing my bare chest against the softness of her bathrobe. She moaned softly and reached down to run her hand along the outline my growing cock was forming under the towel at my waist.

"Ya know," she began as as she traced a finger down the center of my chest. "I think the tea can wait."

I smiled and grabbed Lena's ass, forcefully lifting her body into the air. She let out a sudden shriek and wrapped her arms and legs around me as I easily picked her up in my arms. Out lips met once again and I tasted the sweetness that I had always longed for as I staggered over and sat her on the kitchen table. As I placed her on the hard wooden surface, her bathrobe slid up a bit, exposing more of her smooth tanned thighs. With lustful vigor, I slid my hand up the side of her leg as she sucked my tongue into her mouth. I was pleased to notice that she was wearing no underwear, and gave an approving "Mmmm" as my hands migrated around the back of her ass to give her a couple gentle squeezes. Roughly she grabbed my hair and pulled my head to the side, biting down on my ear lobe before sucking it softly. I closed my eyes, enjoying the pleasurable feeling as Lena's hot breath sent shivers through my body.

"I'm so wet right now," she whispered in my ear, her usual cute voice suddenly replaced by a sexy murmur.

With that, Lena grabbed my hand and guided it between her legs. Even before I made contact I could feel the warmth emanating from her hot, wet pussy. She let out a drawn-out sigh when I traced my fingers along her velvety soft folds and pressed my hands into her, encouraging me to go farther. I grinned and slipped a couple fingers inside as I grazed her clit with my thumb. She jumped slightly at my touch and I moved my head down to kiss her sexy neck.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, running her hand through the hair at the back of my head.

I then dropped and planted a long, wet kiss on her thigh as she spread her legs wide in anticipation. Flipping back her white cotton robe, I worked my way up her leg stopping just short of her delicious little pussy. Allowing her to agonize over the feeling of my breath washing over her wet folds, I then moved back downward, eliciting a disappointed sigh as I ran my tongue down her honey-browned thigh. Lena laid back on the table as I raised one of her legs into the air, kissing my way past her knee and downwards over her toned, muscular calf. Gingerly, I held her leg in my hands and lightly brushed my lips over the top of her foot. Lena sucked in a breath and held it as I went one step farther and sucked a couple of her cute little toes into my mouth. She let out an embarrassed giggle as I sucked her tiny nubs, however the giggles soon turned to moans of arousal as I continued. Once I had had enough of her feet, I moved back up her leg, alternating between long wet licks and gentle kisses stopping once and a while to blow cold air over her wet skin. I soon found myself face to face with Lena's moist pussy, her lips glistening with arousal. Unable to restrain myself any longer, I dove in, driving my tongue between her wet folds and deep into her hungry hole.

"Ohhuhhhh," she blurted out in an incomprehensible groan, her hands clawing through my hair with pleasure.

Wrapping my arms around her thighs, I pulled Lena's body towards my face, driving my tongue deeper into her tight pussy. Her fluid coated my lips as I lapped away, alternating between her clit and her juicy hole.

"Damon?" she asked, causing me to cease the enthusiastic tongue-lashing I was unleashing on her pussy. "Could you lick my butt again? It felt so good before."

My cock throbbed as those words escaped Lena's lips.

"Maybe," I responded, giving her clit a quick flick with my tongue. "If you ask nicely."

"Noooo," she whined, throwing her hands up over her face. "Don't make me ask again!"

"Come on," I prompted, working my way down, but refraining from touching her tiny, crinkled hole. "Just ask. I know you want it."

"Please!" she whimpered after a moment of quiet contemplation. "Please lick my butt hole."

Somehow, even those filthy words sounded cute coming from Lena's mouth. I flashed her a smile before lowering my head and planting my lips around her smallest hole. A subtle gasp escaped her lips as I kissed her ass, poking my tongue out and tickled her tight little ring. After about a minute of eating her irresistible asshole, she pushed my head away and sat up on the table.

"I want to try something," she said, breathing heavily and staring with an intense, lustful gaze. "Lay down on the floor."

I obeyed, laying back on the cold tile floor, wincing at the cool feeling on my bare back. Lena crawled off the table, hungrily eyeing my prone body as she tossed her bathrobe aside. I then found myself staring up at her beautiful naked body as she slowly and seductively sauntered around until she was standing directly over my head. My heart was racing with eagerness as she straddled my head and then began to lower herself down onto my face. My hands rose to meet Lena's descending ass and pushed aside her tanned cheeks, exposing her puckered hole as it neared my face.

"Ohhhh, Yesssss," she let out as she placed her asshole directly onto my waiting mouth.

Wiggling her hips, she worked her tight hole around my stiff tongue, completely smothering me with her ass. She tossed her head back with pleasure as my tongue snaked its way up her newly de-virginized hole.

"Oh my God that's good!" she exclaimed, placing her hands on my bare chest to support her body weight.

She then leaned forward and kissed my stomach, working her way down my body. Unwrapping the towel at my waist, Lena threw it aside and my rigid cock sprang free, slapping against my stomach. Quickly, she grabbed it up and stuffed it into her hungry mouth as I continued working on her asshole with my lips and tongue. I moaned into her ass as I felt her hot wet mouth envelope my pole, sucking it down to the base. Creating an airtight sea, Lena then sucked hard, pushing her ass back into my face. Her hands drifted down and began to massage my aching balls as her lips slid up and down my wet shaft. her hips tilted and I was forced to switch from tongue-fucking her asshole to licking her sopping wet pussy.

"Oh yeah!" she gasped, popping my dick from between her lips and running her tongue down the sensitive underside. "Lick my pussy!"

My tongue found its way into Lena's insatiable cunt as I reached up and lewdly spread her ass cheeks to expose her saliva soaked butt hole. I then worked a finger into her snug little orifice while she moaned with approval and began to bathe my balls with her hot, wet tongue. Her ass was lubricated with my spit and cum, allowing my finger to slide in and out with relative ease.

"Yessss," she hissed, reaching back and grabbing my hand, forcing my finger deep inside her clenching hole.

Lena wrapped her soft lips around my cock once again and began bobbing up and down as her hand moved from my balls to my ass, lightly massaging the forbidden area. I moaned with appreciation and pulled my finger from her ass only to replace it once again with my tongue. Her fingers tickled my asshole and her her lips slid easily up and down my wet shaft. The feeling was unbelievable but I knew it couldn't last much longer.

"I'm...gonna..cum!" I managed to say in between long licks over her tiny pink rosebud.

Lena only increased her pace and even forced the tip of her finger into my ass as I jammed my tongue deep into hers. Suddenly, she let out a squeal around my cock and I felt her tight muscular asshole clench around my tongue. The knowledge that she was cumming with my tongue in her ass sent me over the edge and my dick pulsed as every muscle in my body contracted. Spurt after spurt erupted from my cock, filling Lena's mouth with creamy hot jism which she sucked down her throat as quickly as I could produce it. Each successive contraction sent a smaller volume of cum past her lips until soon she had sucked my cock dry. Giving me a final kiss on the head of my dick, Lena rolled off my body and cuddled up to me on the cold kitchen floor.

"So how about that tea now?" she asked, nuzzling her face into my neck.

I nodded in agreement although we sat there for a few minutes longer, just holding each other.

Finally after a prolonged silence I spoke.

"It really is too bad you have to leave tomorrow."

"Yeah," Lena began with a sad tone. "Oh! That reminds me. Do you think you could give me a ride to the airport tomorrow?"

"Of course," I responded, kissing her on the forehead. "What time do you have to be there?"

"7 A.M."

"Fuck!" I muttered, letting my head slam back to the hard floor.

"Oh, don't worry!" she purred, running her hand up my chest. "I'll make it worth your while."

We spent the remainder of the night watching a little TV and cuddling on the couch as we warmed ourselves with some hot tea. Our sexual activities were done for the night and we went to bed in each others arms, falling asleep almost as soon as the lights went out.

I awoke to a soft whisper in my ear.

"Damon," Lena's voice cooed, rousing me from my contented slumber. "It's time to get up."

I rubbed my eyes and yawned, doing my best to prevent any morning breath from escaping.

"What time is it?" I asked groggily, fighting back another yawn.

"Almost 6," I heard Lena respond with voice that was far too cheerful for how early it was.

"Jeez," I muttered, stretching my arms out over my head. "Why are we getting up this early. We still have a whole hour."

"Because," Lena said joyfully as she pulled the covers off my tired, naked body. "I wanted to leave time for this."

Before I could respond, she leaned down and took my flaccid dick into her mouth. My eyes widened with surprise and my cock began to grow due to the stimulation it was receiving from Lena's talented mouth. I placed my hands behind my head and let out a prolonged sigh of relaxation as her little wet mouth bobbed up and down my slick shaft.

"Don't get too comfortable," she said, pulling my wet cock from her mouth with a "pop". "You still have to do me in the butt again."

I gazed down at Lena's child-like face and wondered how I had been so stupid not to try anything with her sooner. She portrayed a certain innocence that was retained even while she was asking me to fuck her tight little ass. Although this time it wasn't so much asking as demanding.

"Come on," she prompted, giving my cock a few more strokes with her small hand. "You promised. remember?"

"Oh, I'm not complaining!" I said with a smile. "I'm just a little surprised you're so into it."

"Well, what can I say?" Lena answered, turning around and tossing me a coy smile over her shoulder.

I took a moment to take in the sexy sight as my new fuck buddy flipped one leg over my mine, causing her ass to spread slightly. I noticed her little puckered hole was already glistening with wetness.

"Oh yeah," she blurted out, straddling my prone body with her back facing me. "I started without you."

I gave her a puzzled look, although she did not see it since was she was facing the opposite direction.

"You..mean...?"

"Uh huh."

Lena cut me off and turned her head back towards me blushing slightly.

"I couldn't help it!" she said defensively, her face turning a light shade of red. "I was so horny when I woke up!"

"So what did you do?" I asked slyly, staring into her inviting asshole with hungry anticipation.

"Well," she began, fighting back the embarrassment with a cute giggle. "I went into the bathroom and got some lotion."

"And?" I shot back eagerly.

"And.....Then I did a little of this."

With that, Lena reached back and slowly slid one her slender fingers into her slick hole, piercing the tight muscular ring and pushing deep into her ass. I let out a startled gasp and my dick pulsed as a renewed torrent of blood surged through it.

"You like that don't you?" she asked in a voice that would be more befitting of an elementary school teacher rather than a girl with her finger buried deep in her own ass.

"Uh huh," was all I managed to say as I stared, transfixed as Lena's tight butt hole swallowed up her tiny finger.

"And it feels sooo good," she said, moaning seductively as she worked the tiny digit in and out. "But do you know what would feel better?"

"I can think of something," I replied, regaining my composure.

Lena flashed me one more smile before slipping her finger from her ass and reaching down to take a hold of my throbbing cock. I grabbed the base of my dick to hold it steady while she positioned her ass directly over it. Slowly and methodically, she nuzzled her butt down around the head which was leaking copious amounts of precum. Lena then threw her head back and opened her mouth in silent pleasure as I watched the entire length of my dick disappear into the tight confines of her slippery asshole.

"Oh yeah!" she exclaimed, wiggling her ass against my pelvis, my cock now completely concealed inside her. "That's what I really wanted!"

Moving her ass in a slow circular motion, Lena began to strum her pussy with quick finger movements. I pushed upwards with my hips, eliciting a startled squeak before she she pushed back down, driving my ass against the mattress and forcing my dick farther into her lubricated hole.

"How does it look?" she asked, leaning forward and sliding her asshole back up my shaft. "I bet it looks so hot!"

"Oh yeah!" I confirmed, watching as more and more of my slick shaft emerged from her impossibly tight hole. "It looks so fucking good!"

"Yeah?" she questioned, that cute voice returning once again. "You like my butt?"

"I love it!" I gasped, grabbing a hold of her hips and guiding her back downwards. 'I love your ass!"

Her asshole constricted around my pole as I pulled her down and her her head fell backwards, sending her pony tail bouncing off her sexy tanned back. Letting out a loud, incomprehensible sound, Lena fell back against my chest gasping with pleasure. My hands immediately covered her ample breasts, groping as I pulled her tight against my body. Thrusting upward, I stabbed her clenching hole, my balls pressing into her tender flesh. I then moved my hand downward to her pussy, but found her fingers already frantically at work there.

"Fuck me Damon!" Lena gasped, overcome with sexual elation. "Fuck my ass and make me cum!"

I planted my lips on her neck and bit softly into her skin as I pushed my hips up off the bed, raising both our lower bodies into the air. Lena squirmed with delight and she plunged her fingers into her soaking wet pussy. As we fell back down to the soft mattress, I felt her ass clench tightly as if attempting to milk the cum from my balls.

"Oh yes!" she squealed. "That's it! I'm...almost..there!"

Suddenly, her impossibly tight asshole clenched even tighter as her body shuddered with her impending orgasm. Pumping up and down we fucked each other as her muscles tensed and then relaxed. Lena let out a loud feminine howl that soon dwindled to a subtle blissful murmur as I pushed upwards for one final thrust blasting her insides with yet another surge of hot cum.

"Mmmmmm," Lena purred, arching her back and nuzzling her face into mine.

Wrapping my arms tightly around her torso, I rolled us both over, my dick still firmly embedded inside her cum soaked hole. As the blood began to emigrate from my shaft, my cock withdrew and soon slipped free of her ass followed my a thin trickle of creamy white fluid.

"Oh oh," Lena muttered after a short rest. "I have to get ready."

I agreed, although I was less enthusiastic about things and remained in bed as she rushed around to do some last minute packing. Less than twenty minutes later we were both in my car speeding away towards the airport. The ride was pretty much silent as we both pondered the events of the last twelve hours. I tried to make some small talk, but Lena seemed preoccupied. When we arrived at the airport, I decided to park my car and accompany her as she checked in at the airline counter. She said I didn't have to, but I insisted. Any extra few minutes I could spent with her would be worth while. A deep sadness overcame me as I escorted her through the busy airport towards the gate. I had finally told the girl I loved how I felt, but now she was leaving the country. Would I ever even see her again?

damonX
damonX
3,002 Followers