Last Man Standing - Girl's Night Out

Story Info
Baxter Women meet up with Larabee and Friends and More.
22.7k words
4.67
47.2k
41
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

One of my readers requested adding pictures of the new characters, but this is not allowed by Literotica. When a new character is introduced, I will put in parenthesis the character's real name so you can look them up on the internet.

*****

The Baxter women were going out and paint the town red. They agreed to wear something hot and sexy and the time came for them to leave.

Mandy (Molly Ephraim), the gorgeous, big busted raven haired middle daughter of Mike and Vanessa Baxter came downstairs dressed to kill. She was wearing a two piece dark red outfit. The top was sleeveless, tapered at the waist and flared out over her sexy hips. The top ended just above her pussy. What made the top so alluring was the large gold zipper that ran from top to bottom. Right now, she was it unzipped to just where her ample breasts showed through. It was evident, she was without bra. The skirt was nearly as sexy, it too had a large gold zipper that ran from top to bottom. The skirt ended a few inches above her dimpled knees and just below her knees were sexy, black, calf-high boots. (This is the outfit she wore at the hotel when she tried to seduce Kyle. Season 2 Episode 15) As always her make-up was done to perfection and her long, flowing black hair hung down in veils of curls, halfway down her back. She ran to the closet and pulled out her knee-length black coat and slipped into it before Mike or Vanessa could see her incredible outfit.

Just then Kristen (Amanda Fuller) came in through the front door. She put on a few pounds, but they made her figure even lusher. Her breasts rivaled Mandy's, even larger. It was a physical trait handed down from their mother. Kristen's were even larger without a doubt, a full D-cup. Mandy's were a large firmer C-cup and still growing. Kristen was dressed in a sassy black printed wrap-around dress, not tightly wrapped, showing off a deep cleavage. A black ribbon around her neck made it even sassier. Her full, firm legs were encased in a pair of black opaque stockings. She had red ankle boots on making her legs even shapelier. Her long rust colored hair hung down to her breasts and her long bangs swept across her forehead, showcasing her large blue eyes.

Vanessa (Nancy Travis) came down the stairs and Mike's jaw dropped when he saw his sexy MILF of a wife. She had faded jeans on that clung to her every curve. Her ass cheeks were two fine mounds of flesh and her pussy's thick lips were pressed against the tight material. Her legs were firm beneath the jeans, but were hidden from the knees on down. She had a pair of tan knee-hi, hi-heeled boots on. Up above she was wearing a tight, blood red cashmere sweater and a waist-length black leather jacket over it. She was dressed to kill and her shoulder length dirty blonde hair had that just fucked look, all curly and messy. She would without a doubt turn a lot of man heads and even some female heads tonight.

The last one down was Eve (Kaitlyn Dever) she was the showstopper, rivaling Mandy for once. She was wearing a two piece Irish green satin skirt and halter top. The top was an eight inch swat of material covering her breasts. Her tiny tight nipples showed prominently against the material. Unlike her two sisters, even though only twenty, her breasts were just a large A-cup, maybe a small B, but firm and standing high upon her chest. Her tiny flat belly was bare and her boyish hips and below was covered by the same satin green material. The skirt was full and hung down to mid-calf and her feet were encased in a pair of black high heels, showcasing her slender, shapely legs. Her nearly waist-length chestnut brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail and placed atop her head in a messy, but fashionable up-do.

Mike (Tim Allen) stood there looking at his gorgeous wife and three amazing daughters and he began to stiffen. He knew it was insane, but how could he not see them as sexual beings when they all dressed the way they did. "So ladies, what is on the agenda for this evening?"

Mandy threw her long raven hair over her shoulder, exposing even more of those luscious breasts. "What else father of mine. We are going to get drunk, except for Eve here. We are going to plan my bachelorette party, maybe even two of them and hopefully pick-up a couple of handsome men and practice for my wedding night."

Mike almost spit out his beer, "Did I hear you correctly?"

Vanessa came over to Mike, "She's just kidding, honey. We already have the bachelorette party planned." She turned and the ladies hurried from the house before Mike could respond.

He yelled out to them as they climbed into Vanessa's car, "Very funny, all of you. You were kidding right?"

Vanessa lowered the window as she pulled out of the driveway, "Of course Mike, a couple of men aren't enough to handle the four of us tonight!" She raised the window and pulled away, leaving Mike standing there all alone with Boyd waiting for his grandfather in the house.

The four gorgeous women were at a local Mexican restaurant. They finished with dinner and were working on their second pitcher of margaritas. Eve had a coke, but snuck several sips of Mandy's when Vanessa wasn't looking.

Off in another adjoining room a lot of male laughter and cheering was going on. All of a sudden Chuck Larabee (Johnathan Adams) came out of the room, headed for the men's restroom. He stopped when he saw Vanessa and her three lovely daughters. "Vanessa, fancy meeting you here; I see you're enjoying yourself, you must have left Mike home."

Vanessa stood up and hugged Chuck, pressing her large breasts against his strong chest, "Yeah, just us girls here tonight. Are you here with Carol and Brandon?"

"No, no Carol and Cammie are in Boulder attending some opera. I can't thank you enough for suggesting Cammie live with us; keeps me from going to those boring events. No, I'm here with Brandon and his teammates from the JV basketball team. They just took the trophy for the Mountain West Invitational."

Mandy and Eve perked up when they heard Brandon and some of his teammates were here. Eve spoke up, "So Mr. Larabee, you said Brandon is here? I haven't seen him since he left for college in the fall."

He nodded, yeah he's here, please Eve, call me Chuck. You're not a child any longer. I must say, that is one eye-catching outfit you're wearing." He stepped into the other room and called out, "Brandon, come out here; one of your old friends is here."

Brandon (Nadji Jeter) came out and stopped dead as his eyes feasted on Eve. His sweatpants suddenly began to swell and tighten as his cock began to stiffen, "Well hello there Eve, my god, you're gorgeous, what's the occasion?"

Eve blushed and her eyes tried to focus on his face, but drifted to his bulge in his pants, "Aw, yeah, nothing special. We decided to all dress up. We're here to celebrate Mother's Day and toss around ideas for Mandy's upcoming bachelorette party."

Mandy broke in, "Parties Eve, parties, not party; "Right Kristen?"

Kristen turned and her cheek brushed against Brandon's large bulge in his pants. She leaned back and stared at it and slowly her eyes drifted to his face. She smiled up at him. "Yeah, parties Mandy." She turned to Chuck, "You guys have any ideas for a party?"

Just then two of Brandon's teammates came out of the room and blurted out, "What the hell Brandon, where did you...go? Well, hello lovely ladies, Brandon who are these gorgeous women and why are you keeping them a secret?"

Brandon cleared his throat. "These are my neighbors; the Baxter's. Over there is Vanessa, and her three daughters, Eve, Mandy and Kristen. This here is Marcus and this tall drink of water is our center, we call him Bull."

Kristen looked up at Bull and it was her turn to blush, he was nearly seven feet tall and built large and solid. She bit her lower lip as she felt a rush of moisture coat her throbbing pussy. She cleared her throat, "Nice to meet you Marcus and you too Bull. Why are you called that?"

He grinned at her, "Oh that's a little secret; I only share that on an intimate basis."

Kristen turned even redder and looked to Brandon, "So are your basketball games three on three?"

He shook his head, "No we have five on five like a regular basketball team." He stepped into the other room, "Hey you two; come out here and meet some of my friends." He turned back to Vanessa and as the other two tall muscular black men stepped to their table; all four women licked their lips staring at the five athletic black men and Chuck, "Vanessa I'd like to meet Tyrone and Richard. Guys there are my neighbors Vanessa, Eve, Mandy and Kristen Baxter."

They were very polite and nodded. They had a tough time making eye contact and all six men were focused on the four ladies bosoms. They were mesmerized by the sure size of Mandy, Kristen and Vanessa's large breasts and also liked the way Eve's pert nipples poked invitingly through the tight bodice of her satin halter top.

Chuck cleared his throat, "Sorry ladies, but I have to hit the restroom, one too many Corona's, I'll be right back."

The five studly black men surrounded the ladies and struck up a conversation and by the time Chuck returned the Baxter women were getting up. Vanessa swayed a little bit, one too many margaritas and Chuck broke in, "So what are your plans for the rest of the evening?"

Vanessa looked to her daughters and they all shrugged, "Nothing in particular, maybe find a lounge or somewhere, where we can maybe dance, how about it girls?"

Chuck shook his head, "You don't wanna go to some loud lounge. How about you guys come on over to the Larabee place? We have wine, beer and mixed drinks. I can guarantee it's a lot quieter and the drinks are on the house. We can make it sort of a bachelorette party for Mandy. I think a couple of these find strapping young men can show some of their skills they learned on and off the court."

Vanessa smiled, "Wine huh? What do you think girls? Better than getting hit on, especially the way the three of you are dressed tonight."

Kristen scoffed, "Us? What was it that dad called you, a roadie for the Allman Bros."

"Okay, okay, enough Kristin. Sure Chuck; sounds like fun, just not too late. I have to get my beauty sleep."

Richard stepped over to her, "I think you over slept this afternoon Vanessa, you surely are in no need for any beauty sleep."

She blushed and handed Kristen her car keys, "You drive Kristen, I think I had a couple too many. If you don't mind, I'll ride along in Chuck's car."

"Okay Mom, any of you wanna come with us? Mandy got up and stood before Bull. She placed her manicured hands on his chest, "You wanna come with us, I'm sure we can start partying on the way over."

He flashed a huge smile, "Hell yeah Mandy, come on Tyrone, you come with us."

Marcus slid over beside them, "I'll join the two of you too. I'll keep Kristen company up front.

Brandon turned to Eve, "You wanna come with me. There are already five of them in one car."

She pushed a stray lock of hair off her cheek and blushed again when she saw his eyes once again on her nipples poking at her halter top, "Sure, Richard, you coming with us or Mr. Larabee?"

He chuckled, "Oh for sure you. I think we both can squeeze in the front seat of Brandon's pick-up."

They headed out and Chuck was a gentleman, opening the door for Vanessa and watched her lush ass, molded in those tight jeans and he nearly drooled all over himself. He shook his head and took a deep breath, his little head was doing all of the thinking all of a sudden. He climbed into the driver seat and saw that Vanessa had slid over as far as possible against the console and he bumped into her shoulder when he sat down.

Vanessa slid her hands around his bicep and leaned her head on his shoulder as she watched him start the car and pull out of the parking lot.

In the car Kristen was driving, Bull and Tyrone slipped into the back seat with Mandy sitting between the two of them. Kristen got in and found Marcus nearly in her seat. She bumped into him as she took her seat and started the car. She let out a gasp when she looked into the rearview mirror and saw Tyrone kissing Mandy and watched as Bull attacked her long graceful neck. His large black hand found the gold ring on her tight red top and slowly drew it downward. Kristen was suddenly shocked then she felt a hand on her stocking covered knee. She let out a gasp and without thinking, her legs parted, allowing Marcus easier access to her lush, stocking covered leg. "Mmmm seems like your friends in the back are a little ahead of you."

Marcus turned and saw Mandy; her hand was wrapped around Tyrone's cock. It was still in his pants, but without a doubt, she had a firm grip on it. Bull's lips were wrapped around one of Mandy's stiff dark nipples. He knew it was dark because his fingers were twisting and tugging at its twin, "Oh fuck yeah, I am behind, but being the point guard, I always catch-up and make quick moves to the hole." His hand slid up her thigh and his large black hand, pushed her wrap-around dress aside and he was palming her steamy pussy.

"Holy fuck, you sure do catch up. You must be amazing on the fast breaks. Slow down Marcus, I wanna get there in one piece. I can't wait to see if you can perform before a group. I just may hire you for Mandy's bachelorette party."

"I love the way you think Kris, I hope it's okay to call you Kris? He reached down and gripped the gusset of her opaque pantyhose and pulling at the two opposite directions, the thin material gave way and tugging once more, he felt the gusset give way, making a hole large enough for him to slip his large hand into the opening. "I told you I always get to the hole. I must say, this hole is hotter, wetter and sure smells sweeter."

Kristen slowed the car as she felt his large fingers slip between her thick creamy lips and sank two of them deep into her pussy. She humped upward when she felt him curl his fingers around and gently stroke the fleshy walls of her cunt. He knew what he was doing, quickly finding her G-spot and gingerly, yet gently stroked it. She puffed out several quick lungful of air. Her fingers turned white as she put a death grip on the steering wheel. She pulled into the Larabee driveway; she was driving so slow, both Brandon and Chuck's cars were already there. She put the car in park and threw her head back; pressing it against the headrest as her entire body tensed up and she came quickly.

Marcus slowly drew his cum coated fingers from between her legs. She came so much; it made spider web strings along his fingers. He raised his hand to her lips and ran the fingertips along her lips and she opened her mouth.

Kristen let out a gasp and licked at his fingers and when he was about to pull them away, She grabbed his wrist and held his hand there as she licked away all of her juices from his fingers. She turned in her seat and leaning over, planted a hot kiss on his lips, she drove her tongue into his mouth, feeding him her juices and she smiled when she felt his suck on her tongue and drank down all he could. She broke free and ran for the front door of the Larabee house. She opened the door, but the living room was empty. She heard voices and laughing coming from another part of the house. She looked around and found the noises coming from the basement.

Brandon and Richard led Eve into the house. They were the first to arrive and he stopped to turn off the newly installed surveillance system, but failed to turn off the video system connected to Chuck and Carol's smart phones. Brandon flopped down on the sofa and pulled Eve down on top of him. Rickard slid in close and pushed his hips up against her slim hip and tight ass.

Eve ran her hands through Brandon's short black hair and just as her lips met his, the door opened and in walked Chuck followed by a disheveled Vanessa. Chuck called out, "Woo son, not up here. Your mother would kill me and you if you soiled her brank new sofa. Get downstairs to my man cave. She doesn't care what I do down there and won't even step foot down there." He led Vanessa down the stairs and he flopped down in one of the three overstuffed chairs that matched one of the two large sofas he had facing the large widescreen TV. He had a hold of Vanessa's wrist and pulled her down across his lap.

Vanessa let out a yelp, "Holy hell Chuck, slowdown will ya. We have all night, Mike is taking care of Boyd and I very conveniently left my phone on the bedside table. Where is that wine you promised me?"

He chuckled and stood up quickly, putting Vanessa on her gorgeous ass on the floor. He looked down at her and put out his hand to pull her to her feet. "What are you doing down there, falling for me, huh?"

She slapped his hand away and stood on her own, "You sure know how to sweet talk a woman, does it work often?"

He chuckled again, "Don't really know, it's a first attempt, how is it working on you, Vanessa?"

She brushed off her pants and slipped out of her leather jacket, "Let me tell you, not a smooth move so far, I may just walk home from here."

He reached out with a large glass of white wine, "Sorry Vanessa, I just thought I'd lighten the mood, I'm really sorry about that."

You call dropping me on my ass as lightening the mood? I thought Mike was insensitive, you win by a mile, Chuck!"

He held out his hand until she took the glass and he smiled at her, "Oh Vanessa, what a fine ass it is. Again I'm sorry, can we start again?"

She punched him playfully on his upper arm and splashed some of her wine. She wrapped her free arm around his neck and pulled him to her lush body. She let out a moan when she felt his hands drift down and clutch at her gorgeous ass cheeks.

Brandon, Richard and Eve were just at the bottom of the stairs and Chuck looked to Brandon, "See this is why we have to be down here. Vanessa already spilled her wine on the carpet. Could you get a wet washrag and blot it up?"

"Sure dad, I'll get right on it."

Richard took Eve's hand and led her to one of the two large sofas and taking a seat, tugged at her arm to sit beside him.

Eve giggled and flopped down beside him, she looked at her mother who was now sitting on Chuck's lap again, sipping her wine as she watched Eve cozying up to Richard.

Vanessa looked down and Chuck's large black hand was sliding up and down one of Vanessa's lush thighs. She took a nervous sip from the wine glass and finished it off and started laughing, "Looks like I have a hole in my wine glass, its empty, Chuck. Wait a second and let me get up. I don't wanna have you dump me on my ass again."

He smiled and was again staring at her gorgeous ass as she stood up and shook it at him. He swatted it playfully, "Step aside woman or you may be on your ass again."

She laughed again and heard Kristen call out, "Mom, you down there?" "Oh yeah honey, I guess we should have had someone up there to let you know where we were, come on down."

A herd of thundering footsteps came bounding down the stairs. Mandy's gorgeous head of raven locks were tousled and her lipstick was smeared, she never looked sluttier or hotter.

Bull and Tyrone had huge shit-eating grins on their faces telling everyone they were the cause of how Mandy looked. Behind them were Marcus and Kristen.

Kristen had a sparkle in her eyes, one that let everyone know she as recently had a satisfying orgasm. Just like Bull and Tyrone, Marcus was smiling so much, it made his face hurt. She flopped down in one of the overstuffed chairs facing the vacant sofa and threw her legs over the arm of the chair. She arched her back and slipped her hands under her dress and wiggled out of the torn pantyhose.

Vanessa chuckled, "What happened to those Kristen?"

Kris blushed and nodded towards Marcus, "It sort of got in the way, and Marcus sorta got a little carried away."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers