Last Man Standing - Girl's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded and moaned out, "Okay Chuck, just don't make me wait, you're driving me crazy just thinking about what's to come."

He let go of her legs and she held them in place. He reached down and ran both index fingers back and forth through the furrow of her tight pussy. They were drenched immediately. He used his thumbs to part those fat, juicy lips. He inhaled her intoxicating scent. He leaned in and ran his large, thick tongue up and down. He gathered up the thick nectar and swallowed it down. He was amazed how sweet she tasted. He went back for a second dose and it was even thicker and sweeter than the first. He stiffened his tongue and stabbed at the tight walls and felt them flutter and try to trap his tongue there. He withdrew and ran his tongue back and forth wetting the tiny strip of flesh between her puffy pussy and asshole. He did this several times and looking up, he loved the contrast of his black fingers and her lily white flesh. He repeated this over and over again and it was dripping with his saliva. He slid back and began stabbing his tongue over and over again at her puckered hole. He heard her let out a squeal and wiggle her ass against his invading tongue.

"Holy fuck Chuck, that is so fucking nasty, don't you dare stop, I'm so close to cumming. How about licking more of my pussy juices, I've been told they are delectable!" She giggled and arched her back, raising her pussy higher.

He stared down at her and he whispered, "God, to be twenty again, I'd be bent in two and in a hot tub for weeks if I tried doing what you're doing." He moved his tongue to her pussy again, this time he uncovered her tiny clit that was covered by hooded flesh. He heard her squeal and wiggle as he flicked it from side to side, back and forth. He slipped two and then three fingers into her pussy. He slipped his thumb into her asshole and heard her let out a grunt. He finger fucked her slowly, but after a minute or so, he began sliding in faster and went deeper. He added a second wet finger onto her ass and now had four fingers sliding in and out of her incredibly tight pussy.

Eve was hyperventilating; she was panting and groaning so hard, a thin coating of sweat covered her entire body. Her entire body stiffened and then she did something she never, ever did before, she started squirting. A fountain of cum came shooting out and covered Chuck's wrist and arm. She rolled her head from side to side as she squeezed her eyes shut and came.

Mandy, who was kneeling nearby, sucking at Richard's cock wanted her pussy licked. She knew it wouldn't come from one of the guys seeing it was full of cum. She smiled broadly when she saw her baby sister squirting and how hot she looked. She released Richard's cock and crawled over on her hands and knees. She lovingly swept large locks of hair from Eve's forehead and cheeks. She caressed her chin and neck. She tenderly ran her fingers across Eve's lips and slowly dipped her finger into her mouth.

Eve greedily sucked on Mandy's finger and looked up at her and smiled. She closed her eyes as a second wave of an orgasm ran through her petite body. They both looked down and saw Chuck doing something they never, ever saw before.

Chuck's entire huge hand had disappeared. Eve's gaping pussy had swallowed up his entire hand and her puffy cream coated lips were wrapped around his wrist. He slowly twisted his fist around and flexing his fingers, he scraped over and over again against her fleshy inner walls, she exploded again as he teased her G-spot over and over again.

Mandy's jaw dropped, she never tried that, but immediately put it on her bucket list. She needed to cum and come hard and long. She scooted closer to Eve and throwing one leg over her head, she slowly lowered her cum filled pussy to Eve's face.

Eve was sexually charged like never before. She was bent in two; a fist was in her cunt, driving her insane. Two or three fingers were finger-fucking her ass and to top it off, her sister's cum filled pussy was now hovering over her mouth. She let out a gasp and moaned out, "Mandy, hold onto my legs and don't let go, I'll lick your pussy and make you cum like you never came before, but you can't release my legs, you got that?"

Mandy threw her head back as she felt Eve's tongue flick through her fleshy lips. She nodded vigorously and grabbed hold of Eve's legs and held them tight. She ground her pussy down on Eve's mouth and she felt tremors course through her pussy and ass as Eve lapped away at both holes. She screamed out when Eve, somehow used her fingers on her, adding to her orgasm.

Chuck was finished with his hands. He gingerly withdrew from her pussy; his entire hand was covered in her juices. His large fingers were spider webs of her thick creamy cum. He was about to wipe them clean when Mandy screamed out.

"No, no Chuck, give them to me, let me lick them clean! Grab Eve's leg and let me at that hand!"

Chuck used the hand that was in Eve's ass to hold her leg in place. He offered his other hand to Mandy.

She grabbed the goo covered hand and began licking and sucking each digit and the entire palm and the back of his hand. She worked her way down to his wrist and went back to his thumb. She sucked harder when she felt Eve attack her clit and she was on the verge of cumming again.

Chuck needed to cum, he hadn't cum all night and his balls were overflowing with cum. His cock was dripping with large drops of serious pre-cum. He held onto Eve's legs and rose up on his tiptoes; he positioned his bloated, stiff cock at the entrance to dripping, pussy cunt. He swiped his cock up and down the entire length of her cunt and is literally sucked the head of his cock into her pussy. He didn't wait for anymore sucking of her pussy. He took the lead and slowly sank his cock downward. He never ever felt a cunt as hot, wet and as tight as Eve's was. Even after having his fist in there, oh to be twenty again. Her cunt was as tight as ever, her pussy with the elastic tight muscles were again clutching at its invader.

Eve was beside herself. She tried to continue sucking the creamy cum from Mandy, but feeling Chuck's bloated cock entering her, she toes cramped up and began shaking. She made a mistake and bit down a little too hard on Mandy's clit.

Mandy let out a blood curdling scream out and fell back. The pain was severe, but she came once again, from the fierce, but erotic biting her pussy took.

Eve was beside herself, she was upset she caused Mandy pain, but the cock sliding in her was overriding any remorse she had. She rolled her head from side to side and her entire body trembled from the intense fucking she was receiving.

Chuck was driving in and out of her pussy like a man possessed. His face was covered in sweat and it was dripping all over Eve. His cum and sweat covered hands were slipping, but he managed to hold Eve in place. The sound of sweaty skin slapping against sweaty skin echoed through the entire room. The stench of male and female cum permeated through the basement. It drove him on and when he felt Eve stiffen once again and clutch weakly at his cock, he felt her coat his cock again with her juices, he lost it and started cumming. His orgasm was so intense, he nearly passed out. He was dizzy from the intense orgasm he was having. He released her legs and they stayed where they were.

Eve was babbling on and on about cumming. Over and over again she screamed she was cumming and she let out a bubbly scream when she looked up and saw Richard standing above her. He was vigorously stroking his cock and before she could open her mouth, he began shooting, long, hot ropes of cum. It hit her face, neck and down her sweat covered tits. Stream after hot stream blasted from his stiff, black cock and coated Eve's weak body.

Chuck finally finished cumming in her. He withdrew from her cunt and it made a lewd sucking sound as he did so. He stumbled back one step and collapsed in the chair and was breathing heavily. He reached down and gripped Eve's trembling legs. He slowly and gently pulled them downward; he knew they had to be aching, seeing she was in that one position for well over fifteen minutes.

Eve groaned out and her eyes were shut tight. She was gasping for breath and her entire body was covered in sweat and cum. She slowly opened her mouth and smiled weakly. She looked to Chuck and giggled, "That Chuck was without a doubt the most intense sexual bout I've ever had. I'm not that adept with sex seeing I'm only twenty, but so far... the best ever!"

Chuck raised one hand and waved to her weakly, "You got that right Eve! I'm a lot older, not telling you how much older, but I have to agree. That was without a doubt near the top, if not THE top. Thank you, I'll never forget that."

Eve stretched her legs out and the pain was easy to see in her face as she tried to stretch out her legs. She flexed them several times and all of a sudden she was surrounded by Mandy and Kristen.

They were both shaking their head and Kristen began to giggle, "What a mess Eve, you can't go home looking like that."

Eve snickered and nodded, "Yeah, I guess I need a shower, but if I was you, I'd check out a mirror too. You're pretty much the same as me and Mandy isn't any better." She looked at them both and shook her head, "Oh no, no please I need to rest a little bit, I may be younger, but I was just a human pretzel for who knows how long?"

Mandy and Kristen knelt beside her and their hands and mouths descended on her. All of a sudden there was a mass of arms, legs, mouths, tits and pussies. The three of them were lapping and sucking each other, cleaning off one another and feeding the cum they gathered up from each other's bodies and holes.

Their hairdos were a sticky mess, clumped together with cum and sweat. They had without a doubt, that just fucked look and they had that look because, yeah, they were just fucked, over and over and over again.

Vanessa was going to join them, but she was too tired and before she could get up enough energy to join them, she was joined by Bull, Tyrone and Richard.

Back at the Baxter family house, Cammie and Carol were on either side of Mike. They were all resting against the headboard of Mike and Vanessa's king-sized bed. They were staring at the erotic porno unfolding in Carol's basement. They were amazed how flexible Eve was and how she handled Chuck, Mandy and Richard.

Carol and Cammie were raring to go again and after Mike saw his favorite, having her own threesome, he was ready too. Carol placed the phone on his chest and he watched as Kristen and Mandy attacked Eve. His attention switched lower as Cammie and Carol slid down on the bed and they both hovered over his cock.

Carol gripped the base of his cock and ran the messy, leaking head from side to side over her plush, swollen lips. She pursed her lips and pressed down and as her lips parted, she drew the ripe, mushroomed head into her mouth.

Cammie scooted lower, pressed her ripe, firm tits against Mike's hairy leg. She craned her neck and dipped as low as she could. Her lips closed around one of his nuts in his sack. She sucked lightly and pulled back. She watched him squirm as she pulled one way, her mouth full with his nut and Carol swallowed his cock and pulled the other way.

Carol's large black tits pressed against his other leg and her thick, black licorice nipple stiffened as it swayed from side to side. She released his cock and dipped lower and planting the flat of her tongue on the girth of his cock and ran it up and down swiping up the cum she collected from his earlier fucking. She swallowed it down and did it again and again. She pulled back and his cock was coated with her saliva. She wrapped her long slim black fingers around his white cock and started stroking it as fast as she could. She looked up at him and smiled, "Anything exciting happening on the phone Mike?"

He shook his head, "I've been a little distracted by you and Cammie. I think the two of you are a lot more exciting than watching Chuck bang my daughter and your son banging my wife." He looked back to the phone and his eyes lit up when he saw Vanessa now on the sofa taking on three of the large black men at the same time.

Carol giggled, "Must be watching something hot, I just saw your cock jerk and felt it stiffened in my mouth. I know I'm good, but it had to be something on my phone."

He groaned out as Cammie replaced Carol's mouth on the head of Mike's cock. Her eyes popped open wide when she felt Mike's cock jerk and shake in her mouth. She pulled back slightly and taking a deep breath, she took him slowly down her throat. Inch by inch Cammie slid Mike's cock deeper and deeper into her throat and when her nose pressed against his belly, she let out a squeal and began flicking her tongue all over his shaft.

Carol watched her young protégée and chuckled, "She's pretty good, isn't she Mike, I taught her well? Now I want that cock in me. I want you filling my pussy with your cum. Cammie's had enough of it, I want it now!"

Mike grabbed Cammie by the hair and tugged lightly, but she refused to pull away. He looked to Carol, "Well if you wanna ride my cock, you'll have to get Cammie off of my cock."

Carol sucked in her breath when she saw the three black cocks servicing Vanessa. She took the phone and put in before Cammie, "If you let go of Mike's cock and let me fuck it, I'll promise you to try these guys later, what do you say?"

Cammie's eyeballs nearly popped out of her head when she saw one black guy in Vanessa's pussy, another in her ass and yet another being sucked by her. Cammie let out a grunt and reluctantly slid her mouth off his cock. A stream of saliva ran from her mouth, all over Mike's cock. "Oh Carol, I've never had more than one guy at a time, Oh fuck, look at those three attacking Mrs. B. Hurry up and fuck Mike and let's get over there."

Carol threw her leg over Mike's stretched out body. She grabbed his slim coated cock and slid it easily into her pussy. She knew neither of them was going to last long. Seeing Vanessa being ravished by the three black men got both of their motors running. She slammed down, taking him totally into her pussy. Her cunt was so wet it made a squishing sound and her cunt expelled all of the juices she had produced.

Mike tore his eyes from the phone and reached up and began mauling Carol's huge black tits. He tugged on them and he had his lips over one and releasing the other one he gripped her huge bubble butt and didn't really have to guide her, she was doing okay on her own. He watched Cammie sneak between the two of them and began tickling his cock and strumming Carol's huge clit.

That was all it took and Carol exploded, she began bathing Mike's cock with her creamy juices. Her mouth dropped open as she gasp for air. Her hands were planted firmly on Mike's chest. She came so hard, her manicured nails dug into his chest as she shook and quivered as she came violently. She screamed out when she felt Mike lose it and began filling her with his hot cum. Spurt after spurt filled her and she collapsed against him as she felt him pump a last few squirts into her.

Mike clamped his arms around her and held her tight. He rained kisses all over her face, neck and sensitive ear canal.

Cammie hopped off the bed and ran out of the room. A minute or so later she came running back into the room. She had all of Carol's clothes in her arms. She already was dressed, but when she bent over to slip on her shoes, it was easy to see she didn't wear any underwear. She was raring to head over to the Larabee house and start again.

Carol kissed Mike one more time and hurried to the bathroom to clean up. She returned and looked to Mike, "God Damn, I wish I was twenty again, I hope I can keep up with her and match her libido." She leaned in, already dressed and kissed Mike, "Have fun using whatever you recorded to blackmail Vanessa and the girls. Call me tomorrow and tell me how it all worked out."

He kissed her, squeezed her ass and nodded, "You better tell me how you do and how that little tart next to you handles all of those black cocks." He watched them leave.

Back at the Larabee house, nearly everyone was finished, except for Vanessa and her three lovers.

Eve, Mandy and Kristen were huddled together and slowly began to dress as they watched their mother get her last licks in, literally. Chuck sat back and watched along with the girls as did his son Brandon and his buddy Marcus.

Buck was sitting on the arm of the sofa. He was fisting Vanessa's messy dirty blonde hair. He was guiding her swollen lips up and down his thick, black shaft.

Beneath her Richard was thrusting his hips up and down, matching her savage movements he loved how her pussy lips molded his slime covered cock.

Last, but not least, Tyrone was licking her ass cheeks and fingering her puckered hole. He was preparing her for his huge black cock up her ass. If he was watching earlier, he would have noticed Richard's cock there, but Vanessa wasn't complaining, she loved having him play with her ass.

Tyrone loved how she reacted to his fingering of her butt hole. He saw her thrashing her head around, causing her long dirty blonde hair to flail all around her. He saw her thighs quiver and shake and then tensed up when he shoved two fingers in her tight hole. He sawed them in and out and he loved that she didn't retreat. He knew she was ready and straddling her gorgeous ass, he fisted his thick, stiff cock. He spat on it and it dribbled into the hole. It was followed up with his black, mushroomed head. He shoved forward and heard her let out a loud grunt. Again, she pushed back accepting all he had and more.

Buck grabbed her hair and holding her head steady, he began fucking her mouth, sending more of his thick slimy black cock into her mouth and throat. He heard her gag and pulled back. He gripped her hair tighter and forced her face back to his cock. He felt her throat muscles release and he shoved more in. He saw his cock press against her throat from the outside and he panicked. He pulled back, but Vanessa lowered her head, not allowing his cock to slip free.

Richard gripped her hips and tried to hold her steady, but she was thrashing about as the three cocks were determined to have their way with her. He gave up and just lay there and sucked on her tits as she bounced up and down. He felt Tyrone's cock brush against his as he fucked her ass, pressing the thin membrane between their two cocks harder against his. He heard her let out a gurgling noise in her throat and all of a sudden, saliva and cum splattered his shoulder and neck. He closed his eyes and held his breath as Bull, above him splattered her face and neck with his hot cum. There was more space now seeing Bull had cum and drenched her back, some dripping down on him.

Vanessa licked and sucked some of the cum on his shoulder and giggled, "Sorry about that Richard, I couldn't catch it all. I'll make it up to you, soon!"

Behind her Tyrone was pounding her ass deeper and faster and suddenly she felt him still and felt his cock pulsate. She let out a grunt when she felt him explode, filling her bowels with his hot baby batter. He was still and after a few seconds, he pulled out and fell back on the sofa.

Vanessa looked down at Richard and smiled, "Told you I'd make it up to you, I'm all yours, fuck me, make me cum and fill me with your hot black seed.'

When he heard her, he nearly lost it, but he wanted her to cum first. He grabbed her bubble butt cheeks, he felt Tyrone's cum oozing out, but he didn't care. He slapped her ass and shoved his hand between them. He diddled her clit, over and over again and he felt her ride him faster, taking his thick, black cock deep. The sound of her skin slapping against his filled the basement and she let out a growl and fell against him.