Last Man Standing - Girl's Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yessssssss Richard, I'm there, do it, fill me, fill me with your hot creamy cum. Put out the fire and send me over the top!"

He gripped her hair and forced her mouth down on his. Their tongue danced back and forth, he sucked hard on her tongue and biting her lip, he stiffened and exploded, sending a river of hot cum up into her juicy cunt. He clutched at her sweat covered body and rained kisses all over her face, neck and shoulder. He bit on her shoulder as he felt a second volley of cum splatter her womb and he clung to her as they both shook through what seemed like a never ending orgasm.

Vanessa rose up slightly and smiled down at him, "Wow, that was the perfect way to end this, I can't thank you enough. I wish I could take you home and wake up and do this all over again."

Mike picked up his phone and called Chuck. It rang three times before he answered it, "Hey Chuck, how's it going over there?"

Chuck didn't know what to say, "Great Baxter, what do you want?"

He chuckled, "Don't give me your shit Larabee! I know you're fucking Vanessa and my three girls. Carol and Cammie were just here. They showed me everything."

"Aw, listen Mike, sorry! What do you mean Carol was there?"

He laughed out loud, "Don't worry about Carol and me. You better look out; she's on her way over there to catch you, Brandon and his four black stud friends. Oh, by the way. You may have fucked my ladies, but your woman and young lady came here and fucked my brains out."

"Thanks for calling Mike, we'll straighten this thing out between the two of us later, I gotta go."

Mike laughed again, "Your ass is fried! Oh by the way, send Vanessa home!" He hung up and headed to the shower.

Chuck scrambled to his feet, "Come on Vanessa, get up and get dressed, Carol and Cammie are on their way over here. That was Mike, they saw it all." He turned to Brandon, "You dumb fuck, you didn't turn off the video surveillance when you came in did you? You just turned off the alarm. Your mother and Cammie saw it all and went over to see Baxter. She tried to even things up and now she's headed here to catch us."

Carol came thumping down the stairs, "Yeah, you got that right asshole! I saw it all and your ass is mine." She turned to Vanessa, "Your ass is in almost as much trouble as Chuck's here, Vanessa. If I were you, I'd clean up and head home, you too ladies." They gave her an innocent look and she shook her head, "Oh no ladies, none of that, just because you have your clothes on now, we saw all four of you fucking and sucking these six sorry dicks. You better go too."

They waited for Vanessa to dress and they all mumbled their good-byes and hurried up the stairs. As they got to the top of the stairs they heard Carol's voice, "Oh no guys, don't you dare dress. Cammie and I had a great time fucking Mike, but there are two of us and only one of him. He held his own, but seeing you six fucking those four white bitches, we want in."

Cammie giggled and let out a shriek; she dropped to her knees and took Chuck's flaccid cock between her lips. She sucked it all in and she let out a groan when she felt the back of her dress being raised and a stiff cock from one of the big guys sink into her juicy cunt.

Carol slid out of her dress, naked beneath it, she pulled two of the guys to the sofa and she stroked their cocks as they attacked her lush body. She looked up and her son's cock was swaying from side to side before her. She let out a groan, "Oh what the fuck, why not!" She leaned forward and popped his half hard cock in between her lips. She sucked it in and it grew hard. She bobbed up and down as she felt another guy shift her around and all of a sudden she was straddling Bull and his cock slid easily into her swollen cunt.

The entire room was filled with moans and groans as the six black men fucked Carol, Chuck's lush black wife and their adopted white daughter, Cammie. They fucked for another couple hours until the eight of them were dead tired and fucked out.

Back at the Baxter house, Mike was sitting in his bed, freshly showered with just a sheet over his naked body. He heard Vanessa and Eve coming up the stairs.

Vanessa snuck into the bathroom from the hall entrance and Mike heard the rustling of clothes and the shower turning on. He waited a few minutes and heard the shower door open and voices. He got up and looked in and saw Vanessa and Eve in the shower together. Even though he came twice tonight, he felt his cock stiffen as his wife and youngest daughter washed each other. The hot water beat down on their glowing bodies and they giggled softly. He opened the door and stood there looking at them.

Vanessa's jaw dropped and bit her lip. She knew she was in trouble, but when her eyes drifted down and saw Mike's stiff cock, a tiny smile crossed her lips, "Are you just going to stand there or are you coming in here and help me wash your nasty daughter?"

Mike came up to Vanessa; her hair was drenched from the water beating down on her. He looked to Eve and she looked the same. They were both looking sexy, water hanging on their lashes and dripping from their tits and running down their bellies. He stood before Vanessa and raising his hand, he grabbed her by the nape of her neck and gripped her firmly. He pulled her hard to his firm body.

Vanessa let out a yelp and groaned when she felt how domineering he was. She felt his stiff cock in the cleft of her aching pussy. She was silenced when she felt his lips close on hers. She opened her mouth to groan out, but was silenced by his tongue and firm lips. She crushed her lush body against his and wiggled her ass when she felt his hands on it. She let out a gasp when she felt his hands part her ass cheeks and bucked when she felt a finger slide into her ass. She knew he was going to come in contact with the cum from the two loads she took in there. She was ashamed, but excited when she felt him shove first one and then a second finger in there.

All of a sudden Eve came up behind Vanessa and she plastered her petite, slender body against her mother's back. She swept Vanessa's dripping hair from her neck and began nibbling and sucking at her flesh. She held onto her hips when she felt her knees begin buckle. She pulled back and began gently washing her mother's back. Kneeing down she washed her legs and swept around and shoved three fingers into her foaming slit. She pulled her fingers out and noticed she was still full of cum. She stood up and ran out of the shower. She came back a few seconds later. In her hand was a bottle of Summer's Eve douche. She opened it and gently shoved it in Vanessa's pussy. She squeezed firmly and half the bottle shot-up into her pussy. She gripped her by the legs as she did; she buckled and shook this time. She held her until she calmed down. She squeezed again and emptied the bottle in her mother's juice filled cunt. She withdrew it and saw a thick stream of the douche and cum flow out.

Vanessa let out a shiver and clung to both Eve and Mike. She clung harder to Mike and turned off the shower.

Eve threw her a large fluffy towel and she grabbed one herself. She handed it to Mike, "Would you be a dear and dry me off. I'm too tired to do it myself."

He began vigorously rubbing her lush curves and they dried and turned pink from his rubbing. He slapped her pretty hard on the butt, "Get your ass in bed, I'll be there in a minute and I'm going to see if I can get you wet again."

She let out a grunt, but knew she couldn't deny him, especially after what she did at Chuck's place. She climbed up into the bed and could smell the sex on the sheets. It sort of turned her on and her libido kicked in and she sat up in the bed, resting her back against the headboard.

Mike came in naked, he had Eve by the hand and pushed her onto the bed and guided her between Vanessa's outstretched legs. He cock grew stiffer, if that was possible. He looked down at his youngest daughter, he applied pressure to her upper back and he leaned over her as she lowered her face to her mother's pussy.

Eve licked her lips as she gazed down at her mother's pussy. It was red and swollen from all of the fucking and licking inflicted upon it. It was fresh and clean, but she noticed the glistening juices seeping out in anticipation of what was to come. She let out a burst of hot air on it as she felt her father's cock begin to probe her pussy. She gripped her mother's lush thighs and gripped it hard as she felt her pussy being invaded. She loved how her father fucked. Unlike this evening where all the black cock slammed into her roughly, it was nice to be fucked with more gentle care and she relished how nicely it felt sliding in and out of her. Once the initial penetration occurred her tongue darted out and flicked from side to side, scooping up her mother's tangy nectar. She teased Vanessa's fat lips and closing her lips around one thick lip, she sucked on it and tugged at it. Her tongue slid in between them both and delved into the slippery hole. She drove it in as deep as she could. She clamped her mouth over the hole and sucked harder. Producing a vacuum, she sucked and she smiled when she heard Vanessa draw in a deep breath and thrust her hips upward, trying to make greater contact with Eve's mouth.

Vanessa flopped back down to the pillow behind her. She rolled her head from side to side. Her pussy ached, but she could feel another orgasm building quickly in her belly. She ran her fingers through her long damp locks. She combed them through it lovingly and as she came closer to an orgasm, her fingers tightened in Eve's hair. She looked up and saw her husband; his eyes were closed as he slowly pumped in and out of Eve's tiny tight hole.

Mike loved how Eve's pussy tightened and released his cock with each thrust into her. He knew he was going to go a long way. After cumming twice and getting it up again, he knew he wasn't about to cum too soon. He heard voices out in the hall and knew Mandy and Kristen were coming home. He let out a groan when he saw Eve raise her head, her face covered in her mother's cream. He groaned out at the sight and saw her smile and returned to her mother's pussy, but not before licking her lips and say, "I love you Pop; you can fuck me harder if you'd like." He let out a loud grunt and held his breath when the bedroom door opened and Mandy and Kris stood there.

Mandy looked like a million bucks dressed in her red, two piece dress suit. "YOU GO DAD! Kris, look at Eve, she's got that pussy eating down pretty good, huh? We taught her well. Let's get out of here and let dad fuck his baby girl. I could use some of that tongue lashing, wanna give me some?"

Mike looked back and he felt a rush in his groin as he saw Kristen lean down to Mandy. Her head dipped down closed her mouth over Mandy's. He let out a groan when he saw their tongues dancing back and forth from one mouth to the other. Kristin's hand clutched at Mandy's raven locks and pulled back at it, exposing her neck. She ripped her mouth from hers and she dipped lower and ravished Mandy's slender, ripe neck. She nipped and licked and pulling back, she was breathing heavily. "Come on Mandy, let's get to your room and get you out of these clothes!" They stepped back and the door closed behind them.

Mike turned back to Eve and now began plowing into her faster and deeper. His skin slapped against hers and doing this harder, he pushed Eve harder against Vanessa's pussy. He slowed and gently pulled out of her. Her pussy made a slurping sound as he dropped out. Gripping Eve's tiny hips, he pulled her back and rolled her over onto her back. At the same time he grabbed hold of his wife's legs. He pulled them and urged her over onto her belly. He stared down at her rosy cheeks and couldn't resist. He slapped it several times and he loved how she reacted to it. This was foreign to him, but at the same time, turned him on more than he ever expected. Gripping her hips he pulled her to his body. He found her wet hole and slid in easily. He guided her to Eve and he felt his cock leap in Vanessa's cunt when he saw Vanessa head dip and attack Eve's freshly fucked pussy.

Vanessa loved eating pussy; she treated all three of her daughter to her talents, along with Carol Larabee, her sexy sister and Cammie. She was a longtime cunt-lapper, ever since her time at Ohio State University. She slid two fingers into Eve's pussy as she attacked Eve's clit. She wanted her to cum quickly so she could concentrate on satisfying Mike, especially after betraying his trust over at Chuck's place.

Eve let out a groan, she knew her mother was a great pussy eater, but when she added her fingers and attacked her clit, she wrapped her legs around her mother's head and squeezed and felt an orgasm racing closer and closer to an explosive state.

Mike wanted to show Vanessa he could take her to the next level. He saw how she reacted to Chuck and the other black cocks. He picked up the pace and slapped her ass a couple times, hitting her harder with each slap. He heard her groan out and wiggle her ass against him. He pulled out of her without warning and his cock was covered in her slimy juices. He gripped her ass cheeks and parting them, he aimed at her rosy puckered hole. He shoved in and the head popped in. He gripped her hips, holding her firmly. He waited for her to relax her ass muscles and once he felt her do this, he slid deeper into her ass.

Vanessa's eyes nearly popped out of her head. She reared her head and threw it back and screamed out, "Oh fuck Mike, I LOVE IT! Shove it in, fuck my ass! I wanna feel you fill my ass with your hot cum!" She grunted when Eve's hands grip her unruly hair, it looked wild and hot and she pulled at her, urging her back to her pussy.

Eve let out a gasp when her mother returned to her pussy. This time she ravished her pussy. Her tongue drove in deeper and at the same time, she located her tiny clit and sucked and tugged at it. It was more than Eve could endure. She let out a scream and started cumming. She thrust her hips up against her mother's mouth and released a stream of her creamy juices onto her tongue and into her mouth.

Vanessa drank down Eve's sweet juices. She loved how all of her daughters taste. She went back for seconds and she was surprised when Eve struggled free.

Eve didn't retreat, but spun around, wiggling around and sliding beneath her mother. She wrapped her legs around her mother's head and at the same time, drove her tongue into her mother's oozing pussy. She looked up and shuttered when she saw her father's nut sack slapping against her mother's ass. She groaned out seeing her father's cock invading her mother's ass. She focused once again at Vanessa's pussy. Since licking it earlier, it was more swollen then before. It was leaking seriously and she scooted higher and drove her tongue into the bubbling hole. She reattached her lips to her clit and worked it over.

Mike watched Eve and Vanessa eating one another's pussies. He saw Vanessa shake and felt her ass muscles grip him harder. He knew she was cumming, but he was far from coming yet. He pumped in and out of her and as she came, he slowed, but didn't stop. Over the next ten minutes, he fucked her harder, slower, faster and gently. He wrapped his arms around her lush body and mauled her tits, along with Eve's pert tits. He saw Eve cum several times, as did Vanessa.

The two women were once again covered in sweat and exhausted. Vanessa slumped against Eve and was beyond exhausted. She was lazily licking Eve, unable to muster any enthusiasm and she groaned out when she felt Mike's cock jerk in her ass. She groaned out when he started pumping his hot cum into her well-worn ass. She collapsed against Eve and the three of them were a mass of limbs, all panting hard and completely and utterly exhausted and satisfied.

After a few minutes Mike rose up and slipped from Vanessa's ass. His cum oozed out of her ass and he sat back on his heels and watched in amazement as Eve opened her pretty little mouth and caught his cum as it dripped down her puffy pussy. He shook his head, "My God Eve, don't you ever get enough?"

She licked her lips and smacked them together, "Not often when I get to sample a mixture of my father and mother's orgasms. You can't say it isn't hot!" She scrambled out from under her mother and grabbed his hand, "Come on Dad, take a shower with me, I'm all sticky and wanna clean up before climbing into bed."

Vanessa rolled over onto her back. She was too tired to shower. She found the top sheet and blanket at the foot of the bed. She pulled it up and over her and just as her head hit the pillow, she was fast asleep.

In Mandy's bedroom, Kristen was all over Mandy, "My God Mandy, did you see how Dad fucked Eve. I thought it was hot seeing her taking all of that black cock, but seeing her being fucked by Dad, God that was so fucking hot."

Mandy was undoing Kristen's dress. Getting it open, she slid it from her lush body. She leaned in and began mauling Kristen's huge tits, her mouth latched onto Kristen's lovely neck. She moved to her ear and nipped at her earlobe and stabbed at her sexy ear, "Oh hell yeah Kris! When I saw his cock sliding in and out of her tiny pussy, fuck it reminded me how good it felt when he did that to me. Was it as good for you as it was for me?"

Kristen found the zipper on the front of Mandy's dress. She pulled it down freeing her large, firm tits, "God, Mandy, I've played with these countless times and I still am amazed how firm they are and how they don't sag or move, they're perfect." She leaned down and wrapped her lips around one firm crown and sucked and flicked her tongue out around the turgid nipple. "Yeah, he took my cherry too Mandy!" She giggled, "You have to take this to your grave, but I know without a doubt, it was Dad that knocked me up. Once I knew I was pregnant, I had sex with Ryan and made it known to everyone that it was his, not Dad's." She kissed Mandy, taking her breath away. She reached down and unzipped the front of her skirt and it floated away leaving her naked. She led her over to the bed and they collapsed in a tangle of arms and legs.

Mandy rolled over and pinned Kris to the bed. She lovingly swept Kristen's copper hair from her face. She planted a sweet, gentle kiss on her lips, "Yeah, you know I always thought Boyd looked a little too much like Dad, never saw any of Ryan in him. Okay Kris, enough talking about family history with Dad. How about you and me trying to duplicate what Eve and Mom were doing?"

Over the next thirty minutes, they licked, sucked, fingered and came over each other. By the time they finished, they were all exhausted and sweaty. Stumbling out of the bed together, they slipped into the shower and finding Eve and Mike there, they opened the shower door and joined them.

They were there, all four of them until the water turned cold. They were clean and pruny and to top it off, even more exhausted then before. They all struggled to their respective beds and slept to nearly noon the following morning

It was late morning when the four women finally got out of bed and struggled to the kitchen. Mike was sitting at the table drinking coffee. He put down the paper he was reading and chuckled. "Why are the four of you all walking so gingerly?"

Vanessa poured herself a cup of coffee and flopped down across from him, "Oh I'd have to say that our three daughters and I am a little sore in our nether regions. We are all very sorry for breaking your trust of us. We promise, as I did, but broke, we will never, ever do that again without you first knowing about it. Please accept my apology and the apology of Kristen, Mandy and Eve. We'll make it up to you, one at a time, or any combination you'd like. We have only one request."

He took a sip of his coffee and nodded, "Don't sweat it, what I saw, it was like a deluge of BBC and what four gorgeous women could ever resist that. What is your one request?"