Last Night

Story Info
I'll let you fall asleep, then give you a treat.
989 words
4.16
30.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I should tell you a little bit about me before we get into this. I guess I should also mention that I don't have the perfect body.

I'm a size 14, although I guess my butt would fill a pair of pants. And I guess my almost D cups are quite filling. I have dark chocolate skin too. I'm completely 20 years young.

We've have been dating for about 6 months now. Physically, you're my complete opposite. You're tall. You're white. You're skinny too! But we're the perfect fit, literally.

Last night, I was just happy that you were laying in my bed next to me. As you started to fall asleep on me, I quietly play one round of bejeweled. Then I made sure you're asleep.

I put my computer away, unplug my night lights, and go under the covers. I put my arm around your neck and kiss you. You half kiss me back.

I kiss you again. You kiss me back.

I kiss you a third time, and you start to turn over and grunt something about how you're sleeping.

180 degrees later, I get on top of you. I kiss you, and start rubbing myself on you. We kiss even more passionately then before.

"Baby please I'm trying to sleep"

"Baby please?"

I kiss you a little more. I didn't want to waste any time, so I get straight to it. I pull off your shirt and pull down those boxers. I put you right in my mouth.

I take you in all at once, and you immediately Ahh. That's all I needed to hear, baby. Do you remember how good I am at this?

As I hold your cock in my hands, I kiss you on the lips.

I go straight back down on you, bobbing my head up and down while you slowly move your hips around and tilt your head back. I love the taste of your cock.

Your long arms find their way down to my derriere. You start grabbing my ass, sliding your fingers in between. You are so naughty!, stirring up feelings in between my legs. My toes start curling upp too.

The more I can tell you like it, the more I want to suck on you. So I do. I wrap my lips around the bottom of your shaft, and and slowly, I suck my way up and down. I go up. I whirl my tongue around for a little. And then I go back down.

I kiss your lips. This time I put some tongue in it to give you a preview of what you are about to get.

I slide aside my panties and draw your hand to my wet slit. I rub my wet clit against you, until I get so worked up, I need to go back to your cock.

I suck your balls, one by one. Then both. Do you like it when I do that? I keep sucking them until they're nice and full, like your throbbing cock. Then I kiss your lips again.

I draw your hand back to my pussy. As you play with me, we can hear how wet I am.

Remember, only slide one finger in okay?

So I put you back in my mouth. This time using my tongue and my lips. I suck and I suck until saliva fills with mouth. Until you start fingerfucking me and you just dont't want to stop. That is my cue.

I get on top of you. I rub the tip of your cock against my slit.

"Slowly baby, okay?"

"fFFFff yess"

"Sloow... sloow..."

I let you inside of me. After a year of sex, you're still, well, too big for me. It usually hurts a little during the entry. It also hurts me after too. I try going as gentle as possible with you, but once we both got into it, there is no stopping us.

I start going deep on my ride. I make sure you're all the way inside of me before I started kissing you. This time, you play dirty.

"Take off your panties"

Before I give you what you want, I shove your head between my tits. I let you suck on them and lick them. I love it when you play with them. I love watching you enjoy me.

And you know how much I love your cock inside my tight little pussy.

I get off of you. I slide off my panties and throw them who knows where. When I get back on you, I go in reverse cowgirl.

It was a completely different angle, and we could both feel it. This time, you're the one telling me to go slow.

"Fck baby fck"

Ugh I love it when you talk dirty. I dip forward and rub my clit on your cock.

"Do you want your little girl to cum for you huh? You want your little girl to fcking cum on your cock?"

You pump me harder and faster. I straighten myself up and start moving in a tiny circular motion.

"Grab my ass grab play with my fcking ass"

I also love it when you do what you're told. You start rubbing your fingers between my cheeks, and that does it for me. I climax.

"Fck I'm gonna come inside of you baby"

I ride faster.

"Fck baby get up I'm going to cum inside of you"

I ride you harder. More slower, more intensely.

"You wanna cum inside this pussy baby? I know you like it hmmm. Come for me baby. Cum inside my fcking pussy"

There it was. My favorite moment. I slow a bit more while you unleashed his load in for me. After the first string, I sped up for a couple of seconds then slow it back down.

That was it. We wiped ourselves up. Kissed good night. And went to sleep.