Last Night

Story Info
Wife relives a night with her husband.
751 words
4
21.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am lying on the bed that Aaron and I had shared from the day we were married, and feeling the soft caress of his hands, his lips on mine. This will be our last night together for a couple of months, while he goes overseas on an assignment. I take his cock, stroking it to hardness. I lick it, enjoying the way he tastes. I massage the head, alternating it with tongue flicks. He teases me, softly kissing my lips, trailing to my breasts, and the hollow of my throat. My fingers glide in his hair, pulling his face to mine. The kisses are long and deep. I gasp as he nips my breast; nibbling the nipple. He turns his attention to my other nipple. They swell as he licks and sucks, stretching them gently to erectness. He trails his tongue down my stomach and circles my navel. His hand pushes my thighs apart, so that he can kiss my other lips. He flicks me gently, and I cry his name softly.

He keeps kissing and licking, flickering his tongue across my sensitive clit. I am determined to hold out, wanting him to bury himself inside me before I come. I am moaning, as he teases me, denying me his cock. He nibbles my thighs, pushing my legs further apart. He reaches down beside the bed and picks up the blue silk cord that was lying beside the bed. As I lay there gasping, so close to an orgasm, he begins to tie me to the bed.

He ties my wrists, making sure that the cord will not cut into my skin and restrict circulation. He slips the cord through the eyebolt in the headboard. He kisses his way down my arms and face, stroking my trembling body with the slightly long nails of his fingers. Each stroke brings me closer to an orgasm, but I know that I must not come before he thrusts into me. He trails his nails down my thighs, causing me to arch into his hand. He smiles as he strokes my nether lips and clit, and then goes on down my legs, the gentle scratching that causes me to moan louder. He slips the pillow under my hips, making me more accessible to him. He ties each ankle carefully to the footboard. He then nips and licks his way up my legs to the apex of my thighs.

He licks my nether lips and sucks them until they are swollen and sensitive. I cry out as he licks my clit. He flicks it gently, and strokes it. I arch against him as I begin to come. The honey is running down my hips- I am begging him, sobbing, to please, please, please fuck me. He lifts my hips gently and sheaths his hard, full cock into my cunt. I moan as he pumps into me. I start to come, and grind into his cock as much as I can. He nips me, as he begins to tease me with his cock, sliding in and then pulling out almost completely. He lifts my hips and cups them, grinding me harder and harder onto his hard, slick, shaft. He pumps harder and faster. I gasp, breathing harder and faster with each stroke, crying to the gods with my pleasure. With a growl and a thrust that seems to shatter my world, he climaxes, biting me on my shoulder. With the scream that resembles that of a dying woman I come one final time and lay limply in my husband's arms.

He unties me and we snuggle together, savoring the closeness that we will not have for several months. He tells me how much he will miss me while he is away. He is going to carry the memory of tonight with him, and try to be back as soon as his boss will let him come home. As a reporter, he is more likely to come home before the military action is over- he is just filling in for the anchor that is ill. As we drift off to sleep he murmurs" Remember how much I love you, Isa."

I received the telegram this morning- the cold polite yellow paper telling me that I am now a widow. My husband is dead- a victim of friendly fire-or so the telegram informs me. As I crumple in grief, I realize that last night was just a dream, and I will never see my beloved Aaron again.