Last Night Ch. 01

Story Info
I knew I was a whore. And now, they knew it too.
691 words
3.93
45.6k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat next to my apartment pool, feet dangling in the brisk water. The short white skirt and matching camisole had been chosen for a reason. I knew the other girls, with their micro bikinis would look just like the cookie-cutter copy of each other. I, however, with my large nipples peeking through the sheer material, would capture the attention of every red-blooded male in my vicinity. I relished in the sideways glances and the corresponding elbows in the ribs most would receive from obvious girlfriends.

Smirking to myself, I turned up the volume on my iPod. RAge Against the Machine blared into my ears, attacking my senses and forcing my mind into the animalistic pleasure they always brought.

I crossed my legs and brought my heels up to skim the surface of the water. I knew my tanned skin looked appealing over taut muscles. An hour in the gym every morning before work ensured that. My movements were deliberate. I knew I was being watched and that fact alone had moistened my pussy.

I had arrived at the water's edge only a few minutes before. The time spent prior to my arrival had been one of preparation lounging in my soft bed with a few trusted toys. My swollen, pink lips were sheathed by a thin strap of satin as I had almost brought myself to climax not ten minutes ago, then hopped out of bed and slid into the flimsiest panties I owned. They were absolutely fucking drenched in my sweet juices.

I was on the prowl. And I wanted two men. As a matter of fact, I wanted two men who were already spoken for.

The sun was setting and I knew the lowering rays caught my eyes in the most appealing fashion. Large, green cat-eyes surveyed my surroundings with a knowing gleam. I scanned the still crowded area and found a contender. He stood next to the pool, broad and tanned like a Greek god. Tribal artwork danced upon his arms as he leaned down to kiss the forehead of a young woman wearing a crimson-colored bikini top. She rolled her eyes, batting him away like a silly kitten would to a forgotten toy. Obviously intoxicated, she reached for an open bottle of beer and laughed in a grating voice.

I sought his eyes with my own and shrugged apologetically, my lips smirking just a bit. He returned my gaze with a half smile of his own and took just a moment to enter the pool at a slight set of stairs. He beckoned at another to join him in the water before reaching for a football floating nearby.

A rousing game of toss began and I felt my nipples harden as I watched muscles undulate under taut skin. My primal instinct began clawing for attention as I witnessed an obvious attempt to reveal manly power. It only took approximately four minutes before my god's buddy accidentally threw the pigskin in my direction. The water did it's duty to my skimpy shirt and I didn't cover myself as my choice made his way to my side.

"He got you wet." was stated in a velvet voice.

"I already was." came my reply.

His eyes darkened and he reached for the errant ball. He stared at my face for a moment, obviously wondering if I was speaking about a past swimming experience or actually insinuating what was happening underneath my skirt. I decided to help him.

"Why don't you send Little Red Riding Hood home?"

He blinked then his lips turned upward in a smile that a dentist would be proud of. "And if I do?" he purred.

I pulled my feet up to balance on the edge of the pool, showing him a glimpse of my swollen lips encased in Victoria's Secret.

"And if you do..." I casually stated as I stood up from my perch. "Make sure to find yourself at apartment 109 in twenty minutes.". I turned around, flipping my skirt up and giving him the briefest glimpse of my bare ass. Stopping suddenly, I tilted my head in his direction. "And bring a friend."