Last Night Ch. 02

Story Info
I knew the boys would come when beckoned.
1.3k words
3.95
26.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered my apartment breathing heavily. I was nervous as hell about what I had just done. Previously, I had only ever fantasized about having two men at once. I couldn't believe what I was about to do.

In my bathroom mirror, I spread my pussy lips apart and rubbed my puffy clit with soft strokes from my fingernail. I was doing some serious dripping just thinking about pool boy working my body while his friend jacked himself off and watched us. Then joined us.

Goosebumps spread across my arms and legs and I shivered. I quit the exploration of my weeping slit and made my way to my bedroom. I slipped my favorite flick into the DVD player and started up a scene where two guys fucked the dirty out of some huge-tittied slut. It was my fantasy come to life.

I walked out to the kitchen area where I could hear the muffled groans of my porno queen getting tagged in both holes. Shakily, I poured myself a glass of wine and brought the fragrant bouquet to my nose. Breathing in the scent, I tasted the thick liquid and felt it run down my throat. I knew the alcohol would relax my mind and my muscles.

The air conditioner blew across my goosebumped flesh and teased my nipples into stiff peaks. The camisole I was wearing was still wet from the splashing I took at the pool but I didn't take it off because I wanted my erect nipples to make quite a show when I opened my front door.

Three resounding knocks sounded from my entry way.

I closed my eyes, licked my lips, then put my game face on. Opening my eyes, I put a smirk on my lips and made my way to the door. With my glass of wine in one hand and the door handle in my other, I pulled the door open to reveal the sexiest sight I had ever seen in my life.

Pool boy stood shirtless directly in front of me. His hairless chest tempted my tongue and fingertips and I felt my nipples harden even more. His football-tossing friend gazed at me from behind him and I noticed his bulk for the first time. Opening the door wider, I motioned for both to come in.

Shutting the door, I asked, "Would either of you boys like a glass of wine?"

I could see my shirtless one tilt his head toward the sound of the flick in the next room. He smiled at me and nodded. "I would."

His friend nervously consented very softly.

I poured both of them hefty glasses of the expensive vino. Handing them over, I decided to break the ice.

"My name is Calixte." I grinned at the both of them. "And you would be?"

My football god smiled lazily. "I'm Jake."

His friend glanced up from his glass and murmured, "I'm Travis." then quickly looked back down to study the swirling wine.

"Travis." I purred, causing him to meet my eyes. "You don't have to be nervous in here. I asked your friend to bring you. I'm glad you came."

He let out what appeared to be a long-held breath. "He told me what you..." Pausing, I could tell he was attempting to choose his words carefully. "Jake said you wanted..." Trailing off, Travis took a healthy swig from his glass.

I smiled at Jake and approached Travis slowly. Reaching out, I stroked his cheek then allowed my fingers to roam down his beautiful face. I trailed fingernails down his neck then explored his broad chest with my open palm.

"Travis... I asked that Jake bring you because I thought us three might have a good time together." I smiled knowingly at Jake then gave my attention once more to his friend. My hand dipped lower down his body and I felt a flat stomach complete with ripped abdomen muscles.

"I would love it if you would take off your shirt and show me your chest. It feels so good under my hand."

Like a schoolboy, Travis bit the side of his cheek but slowly took off his white T-shirt as I had requested.

I sucked in a breath and murmured my adoration. "You are such a fine man, Travis. I want to explore every inch of you. Do you want to touch me?"

I noticed his prick jumped a bit at my words and I rubbed the back of my hand against the protrusion in his shorts. "Oh shit, Travis." I whispered in his ear. "You're hiding something else extremely delicious, aren't you?"

His eyes met mine and I gasped as I realized the heat burning in them. Turning my hand around, I grasped his hard cock through his shorts and growled. "So fucking big." I whispered. I set my glass down on the counter and reached for Jake's tenting cock. My eyes widened and I met Jake's hooded eyes with mine. "You boys are fucking vikings..."

With both of their dicks in my hands, I slowly walked backwards and led them into my room by their pants. At this point, I was almost panting with how turned on I was. I could feel my pussy contracting and I knew I was going to get fucked beyond my wildest dreams.

The moaning from the porn got louder as we neared my bed. I backed up and placed my knees upon the mattress, my face towards them.

"I want both of you in my mouth."

After a quick glance at each other, their swim trunks literally flew off. I grasped both cocks with my hand and marvelled at the sizes. Jake was a bit longer but Travis had the girth that I knew would stretch out my little pussy like I needed.

I bent over and licked Jake's tip with my pink tongue. I squeezed up slightly on his shaft and watched with relish as a drop of pre-cum oozed up through his sexy hole. Licking that with the tip of my tongue, I switched to Travis and mingled what I had lapped up off of Jake with the wetness I already saw on Travis' tip. It got me fucking hot.

Sucking Travis' head into my mouth, I flicked the underneath with my tongue and squeezed his shaft toward my mouth. Hearing him groan, I smiled to myself and brought him back out once more.

"So we know Jake is taken... What about you, Trav?"

Arching an eyebrow at me, he held up his left hand where a thick gold band dominated his ring finger.

"Well..." I purred, "That DOES make things more interesting doesn't it?"

I popped the head of his cock back into my mouth and started rubbing Jake's head with my thumb. I switched back and forth between the two hard pricks, licking and sucking while jacking off the other. Their hands began to explore my body, Jake running his fingers down my back and Travis leaning forward to get a good hold of my ass. He lifted my skirt and I could feel the ceiling fan create a draft on my exposed skin.

Jake moved his hand to the thin strip covering the crack of my ass and he lifted it up slightly, causing my panties to rub against my clit. I moaned while Travis was in my mouth and both of their dicks jumped in my hand. My movements got hurried as they often do as I start to get excited. I cupped balls in my hands and massaged both sets as my ass and slit were assaulted by smooth fingers.

"You're so fucking wet, Calixte." Jake divulged, removing his hand from where it had just been rubbing against my slit and he brought his finger close to my mouth. I took my lips away from his prick and licked my juice off of his hand.

Turning my head towards the television, I noticed my double D slut was getting her ass and pussy pounded at the same time by two different men.

"See that?" I asked as I motioned toward the TV with my head. "That's what I want."

Both boys looked at each other then looked down.

Jake smiled, his teeth turning his face predatory. "Oh yeah." he agreed. "We'll turn you into a slut if you need it."