Last Night In Town

Story Info
Brian wants to share Roxy with her boyfriend Paul.
1.7k words
3.98
31.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a great visit. Brian had flown in from Arizona to see Roxy and the boys. He and Paul, Roxy's boyfriend, had gotten along, which was a plus for Roxy. Roxy and Brian had become very close over the last few years, which was a story in itself because Brian had been one of her ex-husband's best friends. Now Brian and the ex barely spoke, but Roxy and Brian spoke frequently about anything and everything. They had become better friends than either probably ever imagined they would.

Paul, Roxy and Brian were out on the town for Brian's last night in California. The drinks and the innuendo had flowed freely throughout the evening. Roxy had gone to the bar to order another drink; Brian stepped up behind her and grabbed her hips and leaned into her, his cock hard, pressing against her ass. He leaned forward and whispered into her ear that he wanted her — but he didn't want her to himself; he wanted to share her with Paul.

The request did not surprise Roxy. Brian always talked of things like this, and truth be told, she wanted it as badly as he did. Her pussy tingled at the thought of the two of them fucking her. Double everything: two tongues, twenty fingers, two cocks. Roxy rarely wore panties, and her juices began running down her thighs at the thought.

She turned around to face Brian, and the look in his eyes told her he wanted her, but how to ask Paul? Depending on his mood, he could be game or he could fly into a fit of rage. The teasing and innuendo were one thing, but this was more then that, a lot more. There was only one way to find out.

She left Brian, found Paul, and pulled him onto the dance floor. He pulled her close, and she could feel his cock pushing against her labia, her juices dripping out of her, and they danced slowly, grinding against one another. She hoped Paul would be game for her request. The song ended, and she leaned in and whispered into his ear. Paul pulled away, his face blank.

A million thoughts ran through Roxy's head, and then Paul smiled and said, "Just this once." In no time, they were at a hotel. No sooner had she shut the door than Paul and Brian were upon her. Paul kissed her, and Brian ran his hands down to her hips, grabbed the bottom of her shirt, and pulled it up over her head. Paul stopped kissing her and bent down and suckled one of her nipples into his mouth. She stroked his hair as he did so. Brian joined him and suckled the other nipple. Brian flicked and bit her nipple; Roxy moaned in approval. Roxy dropped her miniskirt to the floor and began furiously rubbing her clit. She was on the verge of a tremendous orgasm when both of her lovers stopped sucking on her and grabbed her hand and told her she wasn't to cum yet. Roxy wanted to cum so very badly.

Paul dropped to his knees and parted her labia with his tongue. She had a sweet but tart flavor to her. She loved when Paul ate her cunt, and he loved the taste of her. She felt her orgasm returning. She grabbed his head and held him in place. She was ready to explode.

She had all but forgotten about Brian when she felt a pair of hands spreading her butt cheeks and a tongue flicking at her asshole. Her two lovers had her at the brink when, as if they had planned it, Paul clamped down on her clit and sucked her sensitive little nub and Brian worked his tongue up her ass. This was more than she could take, and Roxy's body spasmed as the waves of her orgasm crashed over her.

Brian loved the taste of Roxy's tight little rosebud, but he wanted to taste her cunt. "Roxy I want to taste you. Why don't you suck his cock so I can eat you?" Roxy got up on all fours in front Paul, who unzipped and took his cock out. He smacked her face with it a few times, and then she flicked the head with her tongue. She loved his cock — the look, the feel. the smell. She would do anything for this man, and what she wanted to do right now was suck his dick. She plunged her mouth down the shaft and then back up, licking the underside on the upstroke. Up and down she went, Paul stroking her hair and looking into her eyes.

Brian was enjoying the show, but he needed to taste Roxy. He crawled between her legs and licked her slit and fingered her cunt, her juices spilling into his mouth and covering his face. Roxy tried to moan, but her mouth was full of her man's engorged member. Brian continued his expert assault on her spasming cunt, and she continued to suck her man, her pretty face contorted around his pole. Paul looked into her lust-filled eyes and said, "I need to fuck you." he pulled her up, kissed her, and then spun her around. Back down on all fours, he positioned the head of his cock at her box and pushed in. Roxy was soaked, and he slid in easily. Her muscles gripped his cock, and Roxy groaned.

Brian had repositioned himself in front of her. She reached up, undid his zipper, and pulled his cock out. She marveled at the size — the length was average at best, but the girth more than made up for it. He had to be 7 inches around. She gave his cock a few quick strokes with her hand and then lowered her mouth over Brian's prick with a look in her eyes that told him she was loving every minute of this. The woman was going into a sexual frenzy.

Paul was pounding her dripping slit. She stopped sucking and looked back at him, "Fuck me; fuck my cunt, baby." Paul increased the tempo, and she went back to sucking Brian like her life depended on it. She sucked and licked; she tickled his balls. Every time Paul slammed into her, it forced Brian's cock deeper down her throat. She was driving him crazy; his orgasm was building. He was trying to hold off, but her mouth was having the desired effect.

She looked up and said, "I want your cum in my mouth." She increased her speed. Brian was trying to hold off, when she stuck her in finger in his ass. He blew his load. She locked her lips around his prick as spurt after spurt of salty cum shot from his dick down her throat, and she gladly swallowed it all. He pulled her up and kissed her.

Brian watched as Paul wet his thumb and plunged it into Roxy's tight little asshole. He then leaned forward and said, "Brian and I are gonna fuck your ass. Would you like that baby?"

Roxy looked back at Paul, and then at Brian, and said, "Yes, fuck my dirty little asshole." Paul pulled out of her dripping slit and slid into his woman's ass, her tight little rosebud stretching to accept her man. Brian meanwhile was stroking his cock. Roxy offered her mouth again, so Brian was in her mouth and Paul in her ass. She had them locked in tight from both ends like a pair of Goddamn Chinese finger cuffs.

Paul had been fucking her hole for a while when he pulled out and said he was ready to cum. Roxy spun around, and her lover shot a huge blast of cum all over her pretty face. She gave her lover a few licks and a smile.

Brian, not wanting to wait another minute, grabbed her from behind and pulled her into reverse cowgirl and sunk his cock into her ass. She let out a brief scream adjusting to Brian's girth, and he slowly began to move in and out of her. He was slow and gentle. He held her tightly to him with one hand and massaged her clit with the other. Roxy and Brian stayed liked this for several minutes making love slowly, passionately. Brian loved the feel of her body, and she loved how filled up she felt with his cock in her ass. They had gotten lost in each other when they felt movement between their legs.

Paul was hard again and started running his cock up and down her pussy lips. Roxy looked at him with a sexually possessed stare. He looked at her with lust in his eyes and said, "You asked to be fucked by two men, and now you will be." With that, he pushed his cock into her tight pussy. She let out a scream that no doubt was heard throughout the hotel. She was full to the brim with cock. She had never felt so full.

Slowly, Paul began thrusting in and out of her, and Brian continued fucking her ass. She could feel both their cocks moving in and out of her. There was only a thin layer separating her two lovers' cocks. It took her several moments to get used to the sensation of being double stuffed, but once she did, she felt a high she had never known before. She was vaguely aware that Paul was tweaking her nipples and Brian was kissing and biting her neck. She for the most part was lost in the feeling of both her holes being stretched to the brink. Her juices flowed as the muscles in her pussy and her asshole milked her lovers' cocks.

A huge orgasm was building deep inside her. When she had reached her peak, her body spasmed and contracted with the most mind-blowing orgasm she had ever known. The effects of her orgasm brought Paul and Brian to completion, their dicks twitching inside her and coating her insides with a torrent of hot sticky cum. Paul rolled off of her and she turned to face him. They both embraced her.

Roxy, exhausted, but very content, fell asleep in their arms.