Last Night with You Ch. 02

Story Info
Two colleagues on their last night working together.
2.8k words
3.85
11.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't expecting my phone to buzz, right after I got back into my dark room, my roommate snoozing away. I looked and got butterflies seeing it was you. It was so hard to say goodbye. And here you were again...

"Oh my God," you told me "my roommate isn't even here! He left already."

"What?!" Was all this messing around in the hotel lobby completely unnecessary. All those unfulfilled fantasies could have been becoming reality all this time? OMG was right. Man, this brought all new dirty thoughts to my head... You told me to come on down, so of course I did.

You opened the door to me, the soft light shining out into the hallway. "I don't have much time left before I have to go to my flight," you told me. "But I know how I want to spend it."

"Oh yeah, how is that?" I responded, a flirty glint in my eye.

You pulled me close, whispering in my ear "come in and I'll show you..."

And with that, I slipped through your door, and you shut it behind me. You pressed me up against the back of the door, kissing me, hard. Our tongues thrusting into each others mouths in a fever pitch. You ran one hand up along my dress, from my hip to my breast, squeezing and kneading it, while your mouth explored mine. Oh Jesus, it felt so good, to be with you, alone with our lust. I could have made out with you against that door all night.

But you had other ideas. You pulled away from me, and grabbed my hand, dragging me over to your bed. You laid me down on it, eagerly, and then climbed above me, kissing me again, with the same passion and emotion we'd been feeling all night. And then you pulled away and moved down toward the end of the bed, looking at me. You started running your hands up my legs, caressing my ankles, and softly gliding up my calves, moving from the outside inwards, until you were at my knees. You continued up, your hands moving slowly up my inner thighs.

I giggled a little as your hands went beneath my dress, inching ever higher. You looked me straight in the eye as your hands made it to the tops of my thighs, your middle finger just grazing my panties ever so slightly. I felt such a strong desire rising within me. Man, I wanted you to take it so much farther. You leaned back into me, brushing my cheek with yours, your beard rough against my skin.

You breathed into my ear, "I'm so glad I got a moment... alone... with you." I shivered as your fingers brushed against my panties again.

I just breathed back into your ear and arched my back and neck a bit, drawing you to my neck. Oh, the feel of you on my neck. It makes me so fucking wet. You weren't shy this time. You ran your nose and lips up towards my jawline, and then found that sweet spot, right in the crease of my neck and you latched on and just sucked, hard. I felt like a teenager getting a hickey, but hoped you weren't leaving such evidence. You licked and sucked and breathed hard, while I was moaning and panting. You switched over to the other side of my neck, right in the same spot, never one to leave things uneven. Did you know how I love symmetry? Spank one cheek, you better spank the other.

I reached behind you as you were doing all of this, running my hands down your smooth, muscular back, down the curve of your spine to that fine little bootie of yours. And I grabbed it. Grabbed it like I owned it, not like I was just borrowing it for the night. Both hands on your ass, my fingers digging in, my nails creating little crescent marks with the pressure. And then we kissed again, so deeply, so passionately. Oh, I never wanted it to stop.

I had long since stopped thinking about my husband. I was lost in the moment with you. Even if I knew somewhere deep down that what I was doing was wrong, I truly don't think I was in a position to stop it. I just couldn't control my desires; they were all encompassing.

You pushed my dress up to my waist, exposing my lacy little panties. And then you took a moment to get a better view of them. You bent down, your hands, your face, your mouth all rubbing overtop of the lace. You pulled on the waistband with your teeth and looked up at me, with a little growl. Mmmmmm... And then you started rubbing your hands over them, pressing ever so delicately over my soft, tender lips. You could feel my wetness seeping through the fabric, and you bent down to press your nose in it, breathing in my tangy scent. And then your tongue flicked across the lace, making me start with surprise. And you pressed with your hands, opening my slit through the fabric, and your tongue ran along it, finding my clit at the top. You rubbed back and forth there, the friction of your tongue and the fabric fueling a fire within me.

Oh, God, just take them off and fuck me already! But no, you wanted to toy with me a little longer. You stayed there, exploring my secret spots with your hand and your mouth, through my panties for a long while longer. Your fingers would slip under the sides of the panties for just a second or two, and then retreat. Its like you were trying to drive me mad.

And then you pulled away and stood up, your eyes locked on mine. You took my forearm and pulled me up to stand with you. We embraced again, passionately, clawing at each other with our hands as our mouths met, panting between kisses. You stopped then and walked away to sit in a chair in the corner of the room. I just stood there, watching you, watching me.

"Take off your dress," you commanded, with a stern look on your face. I grinned back at you, loving the way you were telling me, your boss, what to do.

"Whatever you say," I replied, reaching back behind my neck to pull the zipper down to the base of my spine, ever so slowly, as I stared back into your eyes. I let my dress fall to the floor around my heels, and then kicked it away. I reached down to pull off my shoes, but you said, firmly, "No. The heels stay on."

So there I stood, in my lacy panties and sheer bra, and my heels. "Come over here," you demanded. So I walked over, with a sexy little look in my eye. When I got to the desk just in front of you, you said, "Stop. Turn and put your hands on the desk." And so I did, looking at you from the side now. "Bend over farther."

And I did, arching my back like I was doing a downward dog in yoga, my ass lifted high. You watched me for a second and then got up, walking around behind me. You brushed a hand softly, tenderly from to top of my spine to the base, across my panties over my right butt cheek. Then you pulled your hand back and SMACK! You hit my ass so hard I winced. I wasn't expecting that one. But the burning tingles felt good. I loved having you punish me for our naughty behavior.

You grabbed both of my hips then and pulled them back into your groin. You still had on all of your clothes, so you took a moment to grind on my ass through your pants and my panties. I could feel your cock, firm and thick, rubbing up and down the crack of my ass. Oh lord, I wanted it inside of me. You pulled back again, just for a second, and smacked my left ass cheek. Yes! I loved it.

And then you pulled my panties down, ever so slowly, inching them down my thighs to my knees. With one hand on the middle of my back, you ran the other hand up between my inner thighs until you reached my wet spot. You slid your finger along my slit, from my hole to my clit, gliding effortlessly along the smooth, slick skin. "Well, somebody's certainly ready for this." It was true. I was basically dripping with my desire for you.

"Fuck yeah, I'm ready." And so you undid your button with your free hand, the other continuing to stroke me rhythmically. You unzipped your pants, and your dick popped out, straining against the fabric of your boxers. You pulled it down, keeping your pants on, but freeing your manhood. You took your cock in your hand and led it towards my body, having it replace your hand, rubbing up and down along my wet cunt. I could feel the smooth, soft skin of the head sliding up and down, up and down, getting wetter with each stroke. You paused at the top, guiding it round and round my clit. And then down again, until you were against my hole, pressing just slightly, feeling the skin stretching open for you. I pushed my body back, wanting you inside me, but you pulled back, teasing me. You went back to grinding against me without entering me.

You bent down over me, whispering in my ear, "Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes!"

"Are you really, really sure?"

"Jesus, yes, just fuck me already." "Because there is no coming back from this. We are crossing the real line here."

I looked back at you then, lusting for you even more because you were so respectful. Seriously, such a good person. Who happens to be cheating on his wife. And then I responded, "I've never wanted anything more in my whole life."

And with that, you stood back up, and inched the head of your cock into me. You were slow, deliberate. I felt your knob stretch my tight hole open, and then you went back and forth there, for just a minute, feeling that tight pressure on your most sensitive spot. And then you dove in all the way, filling me up with your big, hard cock, and it felt so good to have you inside of me.

"Oh yes," I said, half screaming, half moaning, "I have wanted this for so fucking long. I can't believe it is finally happening."

And you just smiled and kept pounding me from behind over the desk, grunting, "Me too. Me too."

We moved in rhythm, as one, each panting and moaning in pleasure. You deftly unclasped my bra, and I shimmed it off. You reached up under my body, caressing my breasts while you continued to move back and forth inside of me. Ah, it felt so good. Almost more than I could handle.

You moved your hands on top of my back again, keeping one on the small of my back, running the other up to my neck. You stroked the front of my neck for a few minutes, in the same spot you were kissing me before. Your breath was speeding up; I could tell you were getting close to climax. You grunted with each thrust. I felt you grab a handful of hair at the base of my skull and just tug a little bit. I moaned and you pulled harder. The pleasure and pain felt so hot, as your thrusts sped up. And then you did it. You came inside of me with the loudest groan, almost collapsing over my back in ecstasy and exhaustion.

Oh my god, that was so hot. It was everything I had fantasized about for months, finally coming true. You were an amazing lover, as I could only have expected.

We took a minute to clean up and then I assumed you would be dashing for your flight. But you laid down next to me on the bed, and said, "I couldn't possibly leave until I finish the job here."

Of course you did. You wouldn't leave a girl hanging. A hot, wet girl. "Well, who am I to refuse that? You've always been very good at your job. Let's see if the trend holds." We chuckle together and then you start kissing me again.

I feel your hands sliding over my belly, my breasts, so soft and silky. I love the feel of your strong hands against my soft skin. And though I know you don't have much time, you still take your time, exploring every inch of me with your hands, as you kiss me softly and tenderly. Your tongue feels so good against mine, I can't wait to feel it all over the rest of me, to have you finish what you were starting earlier.

And it feels like déjà vu as you pull away from our embrace and start kissing and licking your way down my torso. I am living my dream, and damn if it isn't even better. Your tongue flicking across my nipples, and then your mouth sucking them hard. They are standing straight up, rock hard with tingling nerves. You move your way down my body, sliding across the side of my pelvis, missing my groin entirely, and heading down my legs. The feel of you on my inner thighs is so intense. Your scruffy beard, your hot breath, your soft, wet tongue - I tremble with desire. Yet instead of moving back up where I'm expecting you, longing for you, you keep drifting downwards between my knees, along my calves and ankles. And then my feet are in your hands, the heels long since fallen off.

You run your nose and your mouth along the arch of one foot, while massaging the other with your free hand. When you get to the top of my foot, you start kissing each of my toes. And then I feel your tongue glide along my second toe, the little piggie who stayed home. You slowly lick the pad of my toe, and I feel the tiny bumps of your tongue across the ridges of my toe print. Oh my god, that is so fucking hot. That toe might as well be my clit for all the nerve endings you're setting off there. And then you take the whole toe into your mouth, sucking on it, as I moan in ecstasy. You do this again and again, with a few toes on each foot, before working your way back up my legs.

And now I'm dying for you to get me off. You are poised there again, just like in my dream, with your face between my legs, staring up at me over my pelvis. And you watch me, while you start rubbing your tongue up and down along my wet pussy. You explore the folds, carefully, diligently, taking in every view and scent. You spend a few minutes gliding around my clit, as I moan, again and again, calling out your name, like I have so many times in my fantasies. And then you slide back down again, pressing your tongue into my hole as far as it will go. And back up to my clit, to keep me trembling and begging for more.

You lift your head up, wiping your wet chin and mouth with your forearm. You are back at my face, kissing me, letting me taste my own flavors in your mouth. You keep kissing me deeply, passionately, as your hands take over where your tongue left off on my clit. You rub harder and faster now, knowing that my trembles mean I'm near the edge. It feels so amazing, I never want it to end. But the pleasure is rising, and I know there is no holding back, no extending this moment. I explode with internal spasms, my body rigid against yours, pushing my groin into your hands as I moan into your mouth while we kiss. This. This is what I've dreamed of. Literally and figuratively. For months. Oh my god, I didn't even realize how good it could possibly be.

You smile at me, saying how adorable I am when I come. Well, shucks. I'd be happy to do that for you again and again. But alas, our time is short. And so we just lay there for a few more minutes, as my breathing slows down and we stare into each others eyes, as we had before this whole thing started. When we both were harboring fantasies of each other but didn't know it. Who would have guessed that our last night together would end up like this? I couldn't imagine a better way.