Last night's Dream

Story Info
A beautiful vision with an unexpected interruption.
827 words
3.5
12.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in that dreamlike state where your surroundings are familiar but not exactly recognizable. I find myself standing naked when I feel your hands on my legs. I look down and you are kneeling before me. Your body as naked as mine. You look up at me doe eyed while your hands move over my stiffening cock. You slowly run your tongue from the base to the tip and you flick then end as you look back up at me.

"Is this all for me?" You ask in a deep throaty whisper. Speechless and hypnotized not only by your beauty but the raw sex dripping from you I nod an awkward; yes. "Mmmmm," you say licking your full lips and running your fingers all over me; "I don't know if I can handle all of this." With a sly smile you slowly kiss the head of my straining sex. The sensation of your lips on me drives me crazy and I close my eyes, enjoying the sensation.

"No, no." You scold in a teasing manner, "I want you to watch every move." Your pouty yet sultry eyes look up at me as your lips part taking me slowly between them. Your hands caress me as your lips slide over me. Looking deep into your eyes is making me shudder with uncontrollable passion. I watch you as one of your hands moves from me and down towards one of your full breasts. You caress your full breasts as you take me in and your of your sweet mouth. Slight moans escape your lips as your pinch you nipples.

"You taste so good." You whisper to me as my hard cock leaves your mouth. Letting it fall on your cheek and letting my throbbing sex rub against your beautiful face. "You like this?" You ask me. Once again I nod an affirmative. "Tell me." You say and give my cock a teasing lick.

"I like it." I manage to say.

"What do you like?' You tease.

"I like to feel your mouth on me."

"Where on you?" You breathe heavily as you kiss the side of my cock. Your hands caressing your breasts.

"On my cock." I say; dizzy with catharsis.

"What do you like them to do on your cock?" Your lips parted and running the length. Struggling with the words I look down at you;

"I like it when you suck it."

"You like it when I suck your hard cock?"

"Yes." I can't stand it anymore. I need to feel your lips on me.

"Tell me what your want me to do."

"I want you to suck my cock." I say looking into your eyes; desperate to feel you. You mouth slides down my length with a sexy moan escaping your lips and running through me. In and out I watch my cock move while looking into your eyes. The feeling of your sweet mouth , watching you move, and watching your hands play with your incredible breasts is amazing. I feel myself becoming bolder as I hear myself say;

"I want to watch you play with yourself while you suck my cock." I almost couldn't believe it came from my mouth. You slide me out from between your lips and slowly move your hand down between your legs. You lips part as your fingers begin to tease your sex. You look up at me slowly grinding on your hand.

"You mean like this?"

"Yes."

"You want me to play with myself while I suck you cock?" You say with a sly sexy smile.

"Yes."

"Say it to me." You say taking the head in your mouth and sucking a little harder on it making me shudder and almost weak.

"I want to watch you play with yourself while you suck my cock."

"What do you want me to play with?" You look up and say. Incredibly turned on and insane with passion I manage to say;

"I want to watch you play with your pussy, I want to watch your fingers slide in and your between your lips as my cock slides in and out. I want to feel you make yourself cum while you make me cum." With that you lips surround my aching cock. Your fingers moving around your beautiful clit. Moaning your mouth moves faster over me. My hand rests on the back of your head. I can feel myself getting closer and closer. You lips beginning to coax my orgasm out of me. I feel my head spinning as you hand moves faster between your legs. Your other hand gripping the back of my thigh. I look down at your watching you race to your own orgasm and then....

Beep * Beep * Beep*

Fucking alarm clock. I lay on my stomach. My almost painful erection straining against me. I sigh to myself as I think. "There's no way I'm going to work with this..." I hit the snooze alarm.