Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 04

Story Info
Futa mom Helen discovers the joys of incest.
8.6k words
4.5
15.7k
36

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Patish
J_Patish
340 Followers

So, I've been struggling with this story, time and again going down very dark roads. like I keep reminding myself: "those are stories about women with dicks, it's not fucking Crime and Punisnment!" meaning: try and have a little FUN, you fucking handsome, big-dick, loveable, chronically depressed weirdo!

Well, I believe this might be it! because metaverses are all the rage, Helen's story diverges here from the "Of Mothers and Mushrooms" timeline; Adam stein had taken his son for a talk down in his basement gym - but in this timeline, Jake has reacted a little differently...

That original story was inspired by a writer named Amazonboy (he had several stories published here under another name - sorry to say I don't remember it); well, this one also owes a lot to another of his stories.

This story contains futa-on-male, incest and large penises.

* * *

"Jake, I'm home!"

Helen stood near the stairwell, listening. There it was - a faint grunt, coming from upstairs. Her almost-20 years-old son, tearing his face from his computer screen for a millisecond to acknowledge his mom. She sighed. She had been working herself to the ground to support the both of them, as well as keeping house, all while her computer-whizz son spent most hours of the day seated at his desk, working on that mysterious video game project he would tell her nothing about.

She considered American higher education as something of a scam - get yourself in debt for life in return for marginally better job prospects - but still, she wished Jake had gone to school as he had originally planned to. She could certainly afford it - she was making enough money as a hospital's chief administrator, and wouldn't have needed to turn to his father - her ex-husband - for help; and she would have liked Jake to have gone, even if it was just for the social aspect of it. What few real world friends he had were all off to college all across the country, and he almost never went out; certainly not enough to meet any girls. He was pretty good-looking, having inherited his dad's looks - light-brown hair, grey eyes, a pouty mouth, and a good complexion; at only 5'7" he was pretty short, but had a fairly decent body, considering his general inactivity. Girls were always showing interest, which was readily reciprocated - well, at least it used to be...

Anyway, she didn't have much of a social life herself, did she? She glanced at the hall mirror. She knew she looked good - she had been working out almost daily, since the divorce, trying to rediscover her 'mojo' - but she found it very hard to get herself back "out there..." Things were much better than they used to be, before the internet; it was much easier to hook up with people who were looking for her kind, but it all just felt so - well - pointless. Sex was never its own thing for her, the way it was for other Futa. She did it, occasionally, with men she picked up using a dating app; never at her own home, wanting to keep Jake out of it, and never twice with the same man - no attachments... It was enjoyable, and the way they all nearly lost their minds when they saw her monster cock was almost funny - but it left her feeling strangely unfulfilled. She needed more.

She went into the living room and slouched on the couch, turning on the TV. She took off her shoes, then shoved her hand under her skirt, untying her cock, sighing in relief as she felt the great beast flopping down, bouncing a little on the hard couch. Oooff! That felt good. She checked her DVR. The new season of Sherlock had started, but she had lost the taste for it; it just reminded her of how she had watched the first two seasons with Jake, how much they both loved it, how they couldn't stop discussing it all throughout the week... because, really, the most depressing thing was, they used to have a really good rapport, really enjoyed each other's company - up until that fateful conversation he had with his dad, 3 years ago...

Shit, Adam - how could you?

Fuck that man...! She used to love her ex-husband, she really did; and she couldn't ignore the many good years they have had together, or the beautiful son he gave her. But with one drunken, rambling speech he had demolished the protective wall she had built around her son, trying to shelter him from the insanity that was the Eberhard Futanari clan.

At the time, she couldn't understand what happened - why her 17 years-old son, her beautiful, happy, well-adjusted teenager son had suddenly turned into a sullen recluse, communicating with her in grunts, always avoiding her eyes.

Adam wasn't really that much better - by the end they were barely communicating. But he at least needed her, couldn't really stay away from her cock, needed her to fill and pound his ass. So, when she withheld it - demanding to know what was going on, why the change in their son, who had just told them he wouldn't be going to college - it didn't take long for him to crack. That conversation he had had with their son - the one where he was supposed to teach him about safe sex - yeah, he had told him more, he had told him everything. And there was more - he spat it all out, his disgust with himself for his cock-lust, for being WEAK, for not being MAN enough... And there was that thing where he used his frequent travels to look for more Futa cock; and he also told her the truth about what happened that day at Futa House, back in Chapple - the truth about his alleged rape by her sister. Her sister, Elsie, her one true friend...

She slapped him, then. Hard. The only time she had raised her hand on him in all the years they were together. He had lost consciousness, and later it turned out that he had suffered a concussion. Their marriage was done; three weeks later they were divorced, and she was alone - alone with her son, who might have very well been a ghost...

"Mom, I need the car."

Her son was coming down the stairs. He wasn't looking at her - why was he avoiding her eyes? It drove her crazy!

"And hello to you too, son! My day was lovely, thank you! And how was yours?"

He grunted, not amused, and came up to her, hand out, still not looking directly at her.

"Funny, yeah. Gotta go pick up the UPS, be back in 40 minutes."

She sighed, digging into her purse. "I'm going to clean up a little, it's getting really bad up there..."

He grunted again and took the proffered car keys. "Sure, whatever. Just don't touch anything on the table!"

She watched him go out, DAMN but he had a nice butt... Her boy could make some woman - or man - or Futa! - very happy. If he could only tear himself away from that damnable computer and move into the real world...! She sighed, feeling lost. He was obviously having lots of issues, but he wouldn't share anything with her - hell, he hardly even talked to her! - and she felt that maybe she needed to stop worrying about him; he was an adult - let him work things out for himself. Worry less about him, and more about how your life was turning into an endless cycle of work-workout-sleep... Anyway, she had less than an hour - better get moving.

In her room she slipped her tight skirt and the special thong off, sighing in relief as her sizable package came free. Men had that problem too, sure - but men could always go with loose-fitting trousers, and, anyway, a big bulge in a man's pants wasn't something he'd be ashamed of and try too hard to hide... Also: not many men had a dick like hers, which was longer and thicker, flaccid, than most men's fully erect one... She cupped her balls and stroked her shaft, her mind going - as it often did - to happier days, her husband - the man she loved - worshiping her cock, never able to keep away from it for too long... Her cock stiffened at the memories, and she thought of going to bed to jerk off, but, no; she very rarely got the chance to go into Jake's room to tidy up, and she didn't have much time. She strapped her cock back to her thigh with an elastic band, and put on a t-shirt and a comfy pair of trainer shorts. It bulged a bit, but she didn't mind. It wasn't as though Jake wasn't aware that his mom had a cock! And, anyway, she wasn't going to linger. In and out, 30 minutes, max.

His room was in less disarray than she feared; almost no clothing lying around (well, he did spend most of his time in front of the computer), and not much trash. She swept the floor, discovering quite a treasure of dust build-up under his work table. There was a very impressive array of monitors - a 29" and a curved 34", which had set her back $450. He would better start making some money off this game of his, and fast!... To be fair, he got some crowdfunding on it, which he was now using, so maybe this wasn't a complete waste of time... She was almost tempted to interrupt the screen saver and try and find something on the computer, but thought better of it. She was actually a little afraid of what she might find... She wanted to see what the deal was with the video game, but might just find something else entirely; there was a faint but very distinct, rather familiar smell in the room - someone was spending a lot of time jerking off! Well, she was doing it herself, at least once a day, so she wasn't judging - she'd just rather not know.

She was bending to sweep from under the bed, when she heard a pinging sound behind her. She turned, and the screen saver was off, and there was a message at the center of the larger monitor.

"Yo, dude, finished rendering the first 70 seconds of the inn cutscene. Fucking HOTTTT!!!"

There was a file attached, and she stared at it for a minute. She knew that a cutscene was something to do with video games - was it the game her son was working on? Was the sender one of the artists he was paying to do work on it? Hell, just a short peek - where's the harm in that?

A video player window sprang up when she pressed the file icon, and she enlarged it to full size. It showed what seemed to be a medieval inn room. There were items of clothing of sorts strewn around on the floor - a chainmail bikini very prominently in the foreground - and medieval weapons. There were two figures, both very naked and very realistically rendered. One was a man - or, rather, probably an elf - slight of build, with long, dark blonde hair, large grey eyes and long, pointy ears. The other was a woman - tall, muscular, beautiful, with shoulder-length dark-blond hair and large, perfectly globular breasts. She also had an insanely thick cock, with which she was pounding the male's large ass. He was hanging on to the table in the middle of the room as the much larger Futa drove her great shaft into him repeatedly.

She tried playing with the controls, but there was no sound. The male seemed to be moaning, his expression conveying both pain and immense pleasure; the Futa seemed to be grunting, her teeth pulled back in a predatory smile. Helen watched, mesmerized, as her rhythm slowed, and she leant forward, her big breasts smashing into the male's back, pinning him to the table. She leant in and whispered in his ear, smiling -

And the video came to an end.

She stood for a moment, her mind a blank. So... yeah. This was what her son was working on. A video game with a futa in it. A Futa who looked like... She ran the file again, and looked intently at the screen. The Futa woman could have been modeled after charlize theron, but she was willing to bet that she herself was the model - for both face and body. She wasn't quite as muscular as the Futa in the video, but she was close enough. And the cock's girth seemed about the same... She watched as the virtual camera closed in on her face as she was whispering into the elf's ear; oh, yeah - somebody definitely had pictures of her as reference while modeling this person...

She moved over, sitting down on the large chair. Fuck privacy - she had to know. The web browser was open; nothing untoward there - mostly to do with game development, lots of what were obviously reference pics of medieval-looking and fantasy warriors, gaming sites... But she knew there was more, somewhere. She wasn't a computer expert by any means, but the IT guy at the hospital was very big on security, and insisted that all employees clear their DNS cache regularly. She typed a command in the Windows command line, and a box appeared, with lots of addresses - all browsing activities, including the current session's incognito surfing. She checked the long list, and a few IP addresses stood out. She started opening them in the open browser, and it was all pretty clear, now.

The overall theme was obvious. There was a Reddit group, with very explicit art, most of it Futa on male. There was a story site, open on a story about a young man coming home from college to wake his mom up on Mother's Day with a blow job. And there was a porn site, which autoran a video of a middle-aged, very busty woman, fucking a much younger man with a strap-on dildo.

She was sitting, watching, her mind ablaze, when there was a shout from the door.

"Mom, what the fuck are you doing??!"

She half-turned on the swivel chair, looking up at her son. He was standing in the doorway, holding a very heavy-looking box, his eyes open wide in shock.

"You better put that down, sweetie, it looks to be very heavy..."

He gave her an uncomprehending look, then moved slowly, and dumped the box on his bed.

"Shit, mom... I told you not to touch things on the table!"

His face was almost red - shock? Anger? Embarrassment? - his mouth stretched wide in an awful grimace. She couldn't really think straight, not just yet, but she felt a wave of pity for her son. To be found out like that... It must be his worst nightmare, coming true... She raised her hand, reaching out to him.

"Come here, baby."

He looked at her, several emotions running across his face. He finally settled on Anger.

"No, mom, you can't do that! It's my room, you can't invade my privacy like that, please, just... just leave!"

She said nothing, looking at him intently, her hand hanging in the air.

"Mom, please... you need to leave, really...! Please..."

She could see a small tear forming in his eye, behind his glasses, his face desperate. She turned and pulled a tissue from a box on the table, then rose and moved closer to him. He pulled back, but then stopped, looking down, away from her, his lip quivering. She stepped closer, and gently removed his glasses. She dabbed at his eyes with the tissue, and smiled at him.

"It's all right, baby. I'm not angry..."

He avoided her eyes, looking down stubbornly. She was suddenly very much aware of the size difference between them, as her breasts, encased in the flimsy t-shirt, reached up to almost touch his chin. She took his chin in her hands, and spoke softly.

"Look at me, baby."

He gulped, but said nothing, his eyes still focused on the hardwood floor. She leaned in, her breasts pressing down on his chest, and gave him a small peck on the tip of his nose, like she used to do when he was a child.

"I don't mind this, baby. I really don't. I just... I just want to understand."

He was still silent, but she could see his clenched jaw loosen a bit. He glanced up at her, then looked away. He bit his lower lip as she waited patiently.

Finally: "Mom, I..."

She waited, but that was all. She understood that he needed some help. She let go of his chin, and put her hands on his hips.

"OK, sweetie, let's sit down."

She picked him up, marveling at how light he was; lighter than his father, who was a bit more muscular. She smiled gently at him, and moved him to her side, as he watched her with his eyes open wide in shock, his cute mouth forming a perfect 'o'. She moved back to the table and sat down on the chair, sitting her son on her lap, both of them facing the monitors. He gave a start as her great beast moved underneath his buttocks, and she could feel his body tensing up. She kissed his hair.

"Don't be afraid, baby, it's only mommy's cock..."

His body remained rigid, tense, and her mind conjured a gazelle, trapped in the jaws of a lioness, petrified with fear... No! She hugged her son closer, kissed his neck. Their eyes were slowly drawn to one monitor; it was filled with pop-up porn ads - "regular" porn - but the main window still had that same older woman, fucking the young man with her giant strapon. They watched for a while, Jake's body slowly relaxing as he watched, transfixed. The woman was much larger than the man, her hips and butt almost Kardashian in size, and he had to hold on to the bed's sides so as not to be sent flying forward with each thrust. Helen felt her own excitement growing, and she could feel her womanhood growing, pushing against her son's soft buttocks.

"Mom, it's... it's throbbing, I can... I can feel..."

"Mm-mmm..." She hugged him closer, her nipples digging into his back. "You like watching this. You like watching women fucking men..." a statement, not a question.

His body moved, obviously feeling discomfort at his mother's question - and maybe her body, too? After a moment:

"Yes."

"Mmm..." his ass was moving, slightly, and its shifting weight on her cock filled her with excitement. She was growing, fast - her cock was now almost fully-erect, and she flexed it several times, her son responding to each flex with a little moan.

"You think it's sexy? A woman pounding a man's ass with her cock?"

He glanced at her, looking ashamed, and nodded quickly. She kissed the side of his neck, her hand massaging his arm.

"Your dad felt that way, too..." her smile wavered. "Well, at least he used to..."

He glanced around at her, started to speak, then changed his mind. They sat in silence for a moment, the throbbing of her gigantic girl-cock against his soft butt seeming to fill the air. Jake sneaked another look at her, then cleared his throat.

"I... I think you're wonderful, mom..."

She squeezed his arm, smiling, saying nothing. She closed the tab with the window, and the Reddit tab came on screen. It was a manga drawing - two young Futa in pigtails, spit roasting a bewildered-looking young man. She almost laughed as she saw it, the two's obvious joy contagious.

"That looks like fun!"

He looked at it and chuckled. "Yeah, this guy is really good, I like his work."

She looked at it critically. "Well, he needs to figure out the mechanics of it. The angle the boy's head is in, her cock would be coming out of the back of his head...!"

He actually laughed at that. "Wow, mom, you really know your stuff!"

She shrugged. "Well, I've been doing it long enough." She leaned in, putting her chin on his shoulder. "So, have you ever - well, taken a cock?"

He almost jumped up. "Mom!! That's... well, it's kinda personal, you know?"

She laughed out loud at that. "I think we're a bit past that, sweetie...!" She laughed again as she saw his embarrassed look. "And I'm guessing the answer is 'no'." She kissed his cheek again. Damn, he was so cute, she just couldn't keep her lips off of him! She leaned in, and said quietly:

"There's something new I want you to see. It arrived while you were away..."

His breath caught. "The cutscene! Something came?!"

She nodded. "I want us to watch it together... But you'll need to take your pants off, first."

He shot her a shocked glance. "My... my pants?..."

She nodded, and her hand went down, taking hold of the hem of his cargo shorts. She whispered in his ear, as her fingers tugged at his pants. "Mommy is going to join you tonight, baby... do it for me." She bit his earlobe teasingly, her tongue flicking out and licking it. He gurgled wordlessly, his eyes nearly bulging out of their sockets, but he finally complied and started to pull his pants down, lifting his butt off her to do so.

"Don't forget your underpants...!"

She wanted desperately to take her trainers off, to feel the skin of her son's soft ass on her cock, but she forced herself to wait. Once her pants were off, there was no way she was not fucking him on the spot... She wanted to go a little slower, not scare him off...

J_Patish
J_Patish
340 Followers