Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 06

Story Info
The Eberhard Clan retreat: the initiation!
10.1k words
4.57
4.3k
11

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Patish
J_Patish
343 Followers

so, after seemingly endless attempts, I finally got a version I liked! It's pretty long and pretty wild, with a lot of huge (and some fairly large) Futa cock going into the body orifices of young men - mostly WILLING men; hardly any raping and non-con sex!! I must be growing as a person.

All characters engaged in sexual activities are 18 or older.

***

From what I've read on-line - and there are several subreddits dedicated to this very subject - attraction to Futas begins at home. If you have any in your family, there's a good chance you'll catch it. With me, it took some time to admit this to myself. I had girlfriends in high school, and I was quite popular with the girls at university, but I finally had to face the truth: I missed my sis. More than this: I wanted to be fucked by her. Wanted it real bad.

My sister is actually my half-sister; I've learned, not very long ago, that she was actually impregnated by a Futa - a rather famous TV psychologist, who was doing a book signing at a store our mother worked at. I've always known my sister was different that way, but over the last few years I started to obsess over it. She's a lesbian, she doesn't do men, but after a lot of cajoling and crying and whining and guilt-tripping she agreed to fuck me one time, as my 20th birthday present.

She made a lot of distasteful faces, tried to guilt me for making her put her beautiful cock in my dirty asshole, but I suspect she overall had fun. Me - I was smitten. That was IT! This was what has been missing from my life - girl cock!! I wanted more of it, a lot more, ALL of the girlcock!!

Problem: there didn't seem to be a lot of it to be found in St. Louis. None, really. Nada. Zilch. And I've looked. Oh boy did I look!

Sis, on the other hand, went to Chapel Hill, which apparently has a small sorority of Futas, and they had parties there all the time, with people coming in to be fucked. More than that: she said there were several guys living there with them, who - in return for having their tuition and all expenses paid - served as fuckboys, getting railed by the girls pretty much round the clock...

This drove me crazy! Fuck tuition - I'd do it for free! I tried to transfer, but that wasn't so easy; the engineering school there wasn't all that great, but transferring in the middle of third year was still a major hassle. Sis, however, had a suggestion. Turns out her Futa grandma - the mother of the Futa who bred our mom - was the Dean of students, and she could swing it, no problem. But she would only do this for "a male of the Eberhard clan" - and this is where things get really nuts. I mean, like REALLY nuts...

So, the story is: most of the Futa in the states are descended from this one crazy German Futa, who came here over a century ago, and started fucking anything that wasn't nailed down. Sometime in the 1930's someone had the great idea of bringing all the Futas, old and new, together - not sure why, maybe to sell them better-fitting underwear? - but, anyway, they got organized in what they called The Eberhard Clan, named after that crazy old Eberhard dame. And they've been getting around; sis says there's almost 400 Futa active in the clan, all of them fathered (if that's the term) by Oma Eberhard' descendants. And since the 50's they've been coming, once a year, to this hotel in Myrtle Beach, to have a summer retreat - like Woodstock for chicks with dicks, only with less music and mud and much more sun-bathing and fucking... My sis has been attending for years, ever since she reconnected with her seed mother (that's what they call the Futa whose sperm got your mom pregnant); she says they tell her it's not as sex-filled as it used to be, years ago, but it's still pretty wild. Sis never had any real hangs-up about having a dick - she was always very popular (I know for a fact she was fucking a lot of MILFs on a regular basis), but she says that being able to walk around for a week with her package swinging free, surrounded by many others like her, was really liberating, and she loved it.

So... The idea was that I would join her this summer, and pledge as a member of the clan. Turns out, males could join, too; you pledge loyalty, swear to take their cock whenever they wanted to give it to you or whatever, and you're in. And, once you're in, there are privileges - like, my sister's grandma (who was also head of the clan) will use her position at Chapel to help me transfer. And once I do - the sky's the limit. Sis says there are over 60 Futas there, and even if almost a third of them are into girls, that's still a very large number of girlcocks to try my luck with...!

***

Which brings us to this day, on the third week of July, on a sweltering hot day in South Carolina. The hotel is pretty big, with over 600 people staying there - Futas with their husbands\wifes\boyfriends\girlfriends and children. When we arrived, earlier today, I was really flabbergasted, walking into the lobby. It was fucking TEEMING with very hot women, all of them in very short dresses, and all of them with very obvious bulges - and also, strangely enough, quite a lot of them appeared to be pregnant... Walking up to the reception table proved to be quite a hassle, as my own Johnson immediately sprang up to its full, 5" glory! And the fact that I felt all eyes on me - and even a couple of hands coping a feel on my butt as I walked by! - did not help. This was NOT a "safe space" for a young, pretty good-looking (even if I do say so myself!), big-butted guy!

But now we're in a much smaller, more private location. It's a mid-sized room, located near the dining room, with one large window overlooking the ocean. There's a row of chairs to one side, and a sort of two-level bench-like contraption on the other. There are four of us on the bench, all guys. 3 of us seem to be 18-20 years old, the fourth maybe in his late 30's. I'm fairly large - 5'11", and I've been hitting the weights pretty regularly for the last 4 years (compensating for my un-manly attraction to girl-dick?) - but the others are shorter; the older guy is a bit overweight, but the young guys are thin, almost reedy - though their butts are quite large...

I could see all that because we were all told to strip down when we got into the room. There was this older Futa, a bit on the short side but very buxom and not bad-looking; haven't seen a bad-looking Futa since we got here, really. She was dressed in a hotel staff uniform - a v-neck shirt and knee-length shorts; not very sexy, but she had a huge pair of tits and a very nice bulge to compensate for the unsexy garb. She herded us in, and - after we all stripped - instructed us to get settled on the 2-tier bench. It was rather awkward, but not too uncomfortable; you rest your knees on the lower bench, and your belly on the upper one, with your butt sticking in the air. Your cock is hanging in the air, directly over a large plastic bucket. The upper bench had a pair of handles in the front, and it was very clear what was about to go down... Sis told me we'll be "initiated", and I was a little worried that it was going to be Sargent Slaughter here that was going to do the "initiating"; I mean, a cock is a cock and all, but I was expecting someone more, well... OK - hot.

Yeah, I'm shallow. Sue me.

Anyway, she soon put my mind at ease. The clan mother herself will be "conducting the ceremony"! That was exciting. I've only seen her in the lobby, when we arrived a couple of hours ago. She was surrounded by people, and I didn't get a good look, but I could tell she was HAWT!! Tall, very beautiful in a headmistressy way, but with very wide shoulders and huge tits. I couldn't see her bulge, but sis said she was probably the biggest here. I wasn't really sure how I would handle someone REALLY big; sis is 8", and when she fucked me I had to stuff my mouth full of pillow just so I won't wake the whole house up! Sis says Futas' cocks keep growing well into middle age - hell, that clan mother could be 10, 11 inches - maybe even a full foot!!! Fuck, I hope they have medics on standby! Because, like, there was no way I wasn't going through with this, no matter HOW big that bitch was - I wanted girlcock, and I was going to do - or TAKE - whatever it takes to get it!

We were settling in on our bench when the Sergeant major gal announced:

"The sponsors will now join the ceremony!"

She opened a door, and a group of people filed in and sat in the chairs opposite us. My sis was there, looking ridiculously hot & slutty in short-shorts and a belly shirt. There was an amazingly hot Futa who seemed to be the mother of the guy on my left (I know that because he waved and called out "hey, mom!". Gotta say, he seemed to be very chill about this whole thing...). Guy on my right had his whole family there - Futa mom, two Futa sisters and his dad, all looking very excited. There was another Futa - she seemed to be in her 30's, very tall, sort of goth-looking, very cool; she nodded at middle-aged guy, not smiling or anything, sort of imperious, and he seemed to melt - I dunno, I was picking up serious dom/sub vibes from them...

I was busy ogling the first guy's mom, when I suddenly had a sort of double-take moment. She was stunning, with a really muscular/curvy body, but the thing that suddenly sprang at me, so to speak, was the size of her bulge. I didn't think she was erect - she wasn't tenting or anything - and yet it looked like she was packing a football under her flimsy summer dress. We haven't spoken till that moment, and I wasn't really sure about the etiquette of the thing, but I had to know! I turned to her son.

"Eh, dude, your mom... She's really big, right? I mean, her, you know..."

He smiled at me like that was the most natural question.

"Her cock, yeah, for sure. She's one of the largest here."

"Oh. It's... it looks really impressive... Do you know, eh..."

His smile grew wider.

"How BIG she is? Oh, I have an idea..."

I waited patiently. The little twerp was practically smirking...

"She's 15.5", erect. And she still has a few years of growth ahead...!"

I stared at him, not blinking, trying to digest that information.15.5"...What. The actual...

"She's Ursula's daughter. She's 22 years younger than her, and she already..."

"SILENCE, please!" The sergeant-major was giving us an especially severe look. "We're about to begin, the clan mother will be here any minute." She gave us a distasteful look, as if she was a drill sergeant inspecting a group of particularly un-promising new recruits. "Remember: you will only use the clan mother's official title when addressing her. And don't ever speak or touch the clan mother's womanhood without being prompted!"

My sister, seated 10 feet away, gave me a mock frown. Don't get handsy with the clan mother, junior! Fuck her, she was probably dying to get this over with, so that she could go pussy hunting. Well, I could understand the sentiment - I was dying to go out there, myself, find a nice, juicy girlcock to impale myself on...!

Hot mom smiled at her son and gave him a small wave. She raised a titanic thigh, crossing her unbelievable legs, and I thought I could see the shape of a dark, gigantic mushroom between them. Good lord - if that's the size of her glans, just how big would...

"Please welcome the clan mother, Ms. Ursula Evans!"

***

The woman who walks into the room is out of this world. Her dress was definitely out of place: a red, black and white affair, straight out of Oktoberfest - I'm guessing, to honor the German roots of crazy OG Futa mother Eberhard? I would have laughed if she wasn't such a breathtaking, sexy goddess. You could tell she wasn't a kid - I mean, she had the face of a woman who had seen some stuff! - but she was also incredibly beautiful, with almost-white blonde hair and a haughty look that was only enhanced by those black-rimmed glasses she wore. She had wide, powerful shoulders, and although she wasn't overly muscular her biceps put mine to shame. Her legs, below her short skirt, seemed to just go on and on, very thicc and shapely - the kind that could wrap around your head as you were servicing her, and slowly, slowly - ooooh...

Woof.

But, yeah - the cock. It was there, the head just peeking from below the frilly hem of that ridiculous dress - and it was a monster. Like, it was the size of a small orange, and, a quick calculation - based on how far it was hanging below her crotch - told the scary truth: she was at least 7" - SOFT! Holy FUCK - what would it be once she gets erect?! I shot a quick look at my sister, who was smiling smugly. The bitch never told me!! Geez, how the fuck am I supposed to take THIS? I've trained with dildos the best I could - and it wasn't a lot; shoving stuff up your butt cold is not as easy as you might think! - but nothing close to this. I shot glances at the guys crouching on both my sides. Hot-mom guy was watching that crotch, his look intense, but it looked like he was doing calculations in his head, like he was trying to figure out if she was larger than his mom. Guy on the other side was more animated, looking like he was having the same thoughts as me. His eyes were bugging out, his lips moving slowly. Yeah, what the fuck, indeed! Middle-aged guy, though - oh, yeah, he was totally into it... His eyes were bugging out, as well, but he was literally drooling, looking at it like he'd just found his holy grail, or whatever...

"Welcome, sisters. We thank you for your tributes."

Clan mother Bigus Dickus was talking to the spectators, and I was momentarily distracted from the thought of that monster dick by the sight of her butt. The bottom part of her skirt was puffed out, but you could still see the outline of her ass, and it was BIG, two huge, perfectly round mounds that I would just love to bury my face between...

"...ever-growing sisterhood..."

Or just mount her, sit on that fine ass, my dick nuzzling up to that wide back, holding on to those DD beauties in front...

"...males in their natural rank, serving the superior..."

Or, better still, ride her cock - man, I bet she could carry me, sitting on it, till it was time to...

"...learn the pleasures of the Eberhard cock."

OK, she's turning to us - show time?

"You four have chosen to come under the wing of our sisterhood. You will serve the Eberhard Futa, and in return will be gifted with our love and protection."

She paused, looking at each one of us in turn, as if making sure that the gravity of her words had sunk in. But, actually, it was very hard to concentrate, as the front of her skirt was slowly rising up, the giant dark mushroom moving, like a huge dragon preparing for attack. The hem of her skirt folded back, revealing a gigantic, vein-covered Anaconda. It was like nothing I've ever seen before; like I mentioned, my sister was 8", fully erect, with a large vein running at the bottom, but it was nothing like this monstrosity... And the balls that were coming into view - huge, as large as oranges, hairless and wrinkled... I'm scared stiff - literally - but I can feel my mouth opening, my drool starting to run...

"Who sponsors this male?"

She's standing in front of hot mom-guy, looking down at him. She's not smiling, but there is something in her eyes...

"I do, clan mother."

Super-thicc, Hot MILF is standing up. Wow. Even next to the clan mother, she's something special. She's not as tan - I'm guessing they have a tanning booth at the dean's office in Chapel Hill? - but her body is more massive, like she's doing lots of weight-lifting, yet it's also very curvy. She's wearing a very flimsy summer dress, with lots of cleavage out in the open, and obviously no need for a bra, as those two beauties are just bouncing on their own, the dark nipples almost ripping the material apart. And she's just fucking beautiful - it's easy to see the similarities to the clan mother in her face, but her expression is much softer, not as scary. I'm completely smitten, and I decide on the spot that, no matter what, I'm going to have this heavenly creature fuck me before the week is out...

"Has this male had a taste of the Eberhard cock?"

"Yes, clan mother."

"And has he found it to be good?"

"Yes, clan mother, he has."

Wow, this is first-rate stuff. Who's writing the dialogue for those ceremonies - King Tut? Shit, this is like something out of a scooby-Doo cartoon! But there's something else going on, behind the scenes. Hot mom never looks scary grandma in the eyes, staring at the wall behind us, looking kinda tense. Her bulge, like I said, is huge, but you can tell she's not even half-erect; she's not excited for whatever is coming next...

The clan mother, on the other hand, seems to be enjoying the moment. Hot-mom guy said she was his grandma - but there was something off in the vibe those two were giving. I expected the clan mother to turn around and get down to business, but she just kept staring at her daughter, who - after a few seconds of staring at the wall - turned her gaze and stared back at her mother. There was an awkward silence that lasted a little bit too long... Thankfully, the Sergeant-major decided that enough was enough.

"Clan mother, may I remind you that we have another batch today, right after this one..."

The clan mother dragged her staring match with her daughter a second longer, then turned to the impatient Futa, who was all but tapping her foot on the sideline.

"Of course, Petra, thank you."

She turned around to face hot-mom guy, smiling. Her cock swung and almost hit him in the face, but the guy didn't even flinch. Like I said, he seemed to be taking it all in his stride; of course, if he's already been fucked by his mom and her mega-sized junk, this might feel like kid's play to him... Me, on the other hand: no, not as cool, not by a long shot.

The front of the dress was all the way up, folded on top of her monster cock, exposing its full glory. Fuck, that thing wad majestic, at least 3" over a full foot, jutting up at almost 30 degrees, actually casting a shadow on the guy's face. I'm going to kill my sister, later, for not telling me just how big she was! I have no doubt she wanted to see my reaction - and she got a doozy, as I just couldn't close my mouth...

The guy to my right sounded like he was about to have a stroke. He was groaning softly, whispering "no fucking way!" over and over again. Yes way, dude... You're not in Kansas, anymore and this is not your sisters' pencil-dick... We're in the big leagues, now!

"So, Jake - you've decided to become a male of the Eberhard clan."

She got a little closer, her glans now resting on his forehead. Man, it looked GNARLY - my sister's cock has this one huge vein at its underside, with lots of thin strands, but hers looked like an old tree trunk, with branches and stuff all over it... how the fuck is a normal human supposed to take it?!

"Yes, clan mother."

"Mmm... You have tasted your mother's womanhood, and found it to your liking."

Pause.

"Yes, clan mother."

"Indeed..."

I could swear she was smirking. For an "initiation ceremony", this didn't feel very ceremonial... It felt like there was some undercurrent here that I couldn't quite put my finger on; even the sergeant-major looked uncomfortable. She raised her hand, holding up a plastic tube.

"Clan mother, shall I...?"

Hot granny goodness didn't look at her as she answered.

"By all means, Petra - let us proceed. Time to see how well young mister Stein takes a REAL cock."

Woah. She and her cock stepped back. Petra hurried over, poured some clear liquid on it and started rubbing it all over, doing it with well-practiced expertise. I watched with eyes bugging out, my cock almost bursting open. Lube! She's really going to fuck us! Though... Do we have to wait each time until she refills? How does it work? And the way she pronounced his surname - "Steeen" - it sounded kinda mocking. Or that last thing she said - was she really throwing shade at super-hot mom, and is this, like, regular Futa locker room talk? Ribbing each other and stuff? And how do they make up afterwards?

J_Patish
J_Patish
343 Followers