Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 05a

Story Info
Jake’s new life is everything he dreamed it’d be - but…
1.8k words
4.17
7k
10

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Patish
J_Patish
345 Followers

I was almost 20 when my mom first took my virginity, and the last 3 months have been, like, a marathon fuck-fest. I mean, not all day, of course - during the week my mom worked her ass off, being chief administrator of a hospital and all, but once she got home - woo-HEE! She plowed my ass like there was no tomorrow. She says Futa (she's a Futa, or Futanari) have a very well-developed sexual drive, and boyohboy, she was NOT kidding! She has this cock which is, like, fucking HUMOUNGUS - 15 and a half inches, and thicker than a Coke can - and she would shove it up my butt 3, sometimes 4 times on a regular evening, and fill me up with, like GALLONS of cum. She also has those gigantic balls, which - I'm not kidding! - are, like, baby-batter factories. Seriously - once she gets going, it takes her 10, 20, 30 minutes to finish, swear to god! First fuck of the evening - man, I could finish a couple of God of War chapters while she's pumping me!

Well, not really, no; because when my mom fucks you, the only thing you can do is drool and moan and sometimes even cry because having that veiny beast mauling your insides is fucking painful, but also about the greatest thing that could happen to a human being that does NOT involve dying and going to heaven (and I like to think that heaven has her great grandma - umma Eberhard, the OG Futa - fucking all the righteous guys). She had to go away for a convention last month, and these were the longest 3 days of my life. I'm not kidding - it was like I was having withdrawal symptoms! She gave me a dildo, to keep me company, but it was 9" - did she seriously expect this to help? She promised to have one made modeled on her own cock, but I told her how about next time you just fucking take me WITH you?!

I of course didn't use 'fucking' - my mom is quite a prude, she doesn't like using foul language "out of context".

NOT kidding.

But, seriously - having my mom fucking me daily, after fantasizing about her cock for over 4 years (and generally having the hots for her for many years before that) - yeah, that was so amazing, I can still hardly believe it. And it made me even more confused about my dad; dude had basically won the lottery, scoring my mom when he was 20, he had her for over 20 years - and he blew it, because she made him feel emasculated?! WTF? He enjoyed getting fucked by her, loved taking her big, fat cock in his ass - but felt "less of a man" for it?! What kind of toxic masculinity bullshit is this? Thinking about this almost makes me mad at him - but then I remember that, if not for him getting out, I would have never gotten my mom's true, full-on love.

I've gotten kinda friendly with my cousin Erik over the last few months. He lives out in LA, but we've been Skyping a lot, and I've learned lots of stuff from him that I never even had a clue about. Turns out Futa moms are expected to "initiate" their sons - fuck them and get them hooked on girl-cock or whatever. Things in Futa families are pretty fluid, with everyone basically fucking everyone else, with the guys more-or-less property of the whole clan. Seems like my mom quit because she didn't want to share my dad or something, and originally wanted to keep me cut off from that world. She was a one-man kind of woman - or Futa - and I was hoping that she still was. Because, I gotta be honest here: I'm crazy in love with her, and I want to be her man for, like, forever. I know, it's sick, she's my mom and everything - but I don't care. I just want this to go on forever.

And the first few weeks it seemed like this was all I hoped it would be. I've found true love, and it was all as advertised. I wanted to be her man, and I was willing to do ANYTHING for this. I even tried cooking - shit, I even started cleaning the house! I wanted to take care of all of my mom's needs! So, we got into a sort of a routine: she comes home around 6, we fuck, we then eat - and she tells me about her day and I tell her about mine (mostly working on my video game. And, sure, jerking off). then we fuck some more. then she sometimes models for my game, or we just cuddle up on the sofa to watch TV and fool around (like we used to do when I was younger - except, well, for the fooling around part), then we'd go to bed and fuck some more and maybe talk (but mostly fuck).

Seriously, life just doesn't get better than this.

But there were... signs.

My mom was never what you might call promiscuous. When she was with my dad there was no other man (or woman) for her. Futas fuck around, like, a lot - my mom never did. Well, she did, after they divorced, but nothing serious. She was looking for a relationship, but all she found were cocksluts; she told me she enjoyed fucking men, but wanted more. So, supposedly I was the answer for her needs - she loved me, I loved her, she loved fucking me and I loved getting fucked by her; what more could she ask for?

Well, she had recently started talking about going on the retreat this summer. The Eberhard Clan retreat - Erik would start drooling, just talking about it. It sounded pretty insane: all the clan Futa come for this week-long stay, with their families or significant others or just fucktoys, and it's basically a huge orgy, with the Futa getting to fuck whom ever they like, wherever they like (well, there are kids there, so not really 'wherever', but close enough). This year would be his fourth time, and he made it pretty clear he was excited the most about meeting my mom and getting fucked by her...

Not gonna lie: this creeped me out. I mean, I like Erik and all, but the thought of him riding my mom's cock made me feel, like, seriously uncomfortable. I know it's the most natural thing to him; he was telling me yesterday, very enthusiastically, about that time his aunt Jessica and her daughter double-teamed him, with his grandmother waiting in the wings (fucking his uncle, naturally). So, yeah, I understand it's the most natural thing in the world for him. But, still - I was my mother's man, she shouldn't NEED anyone else!

But it wasn't just this.

OK, this is a little embarrassing... Erik considers himself a big connoisseur of girl-cock. He told me how proud he was when our grandma told him he sucks her cock better than her husband, and how much he was looking forward to sucking off my mom, who is a bit larger. He wanted me to describe the experience for him, tell him what it's like, taking in a crazy-thick, veiny 15.5" girl-cock to the hilt, get him hyped for when he gets to actually do it himself. So - and, mind you, I'm not proud of it - I lied. Made googly eyes and told him it was beyond words.

Yeah, the sad truth was I've never deep-throated my mom's cock. I've licked it clean, top to base, and I've fellated her dozens of times - but she never put in more than, like, maybe, a quarter of her size in. The minute her glans would just peek inside my throat I'd start gagging like crazy, and she'd stop and pull back. No matter how much I begged, she wouldn't go all in; she said she didn't need to, that I was doing such a great job, sucking and licking, she didn't really need to put her whole length in. And it wasn't all a lie, because, not to brag, but I was getting to be really good at this, and I could get her squirming and hollering in no time at all. But I talked to Erik, and I was on the forums and Stacks and Reddit for Futa boy toys, and I knew my mom was not getting the full experience. Well, neither was I, of course; everybody was saying there's no sensation like having your head impaled on a girl's cock for 10, 15, 20 minutes, bumping your head against her crotch and trying to keep the air flowing into your lungs. And most guys were talking about girls with average cock sizes (which would be about 9.5" for a Futa in her early 20's); Erik - who treated this like some sort of extreme sport - was always looking for the biggest cocks, and his description of sucking off our grandmother was, frankly, quite terrifying...

But it WAS mostly about my mom and her needs. There was an AMA last month with a Futa porn star (Pamela Hung Lee - NOT Chinese, btw), and she described in great detail what an unbelievable high she gets from strangling guys with her cock ("only" 13", but at least as thick as mom's), saying the smaller they are (and the thinner their necks were) the more amazing that feeling was. Well, at 5'7" I wasn't exactly tiny, but my neck was pretty reedy, and I knew my mom would lose her mind if she could go all in. And I was depriving her of that feeling.

Was that, maybe, the reason she wanted to go back on the retreat after shunning it for over two decades? My father wasn't around, anymore, and her son - supposedly the new man in her life - couldn't provide her with that basic service; was she looking to get her kicks with Erik Evans and his award winning, giant cock-friendly throat?!

I tried to practice deep-throating, using that pathetic 9" dildo she gave me, but I just couldn't make myself stick it into my throat. Just wasn't strong enough, pure and simple. But I didn't get mad at myself, because I've done a lot of reading and knew many people had the same problem. The only way to do it was to tackle it head-on, so to speak... And I was gonna do it. The weekend was coming up, and I was determined: by this time, tomorrow, I will have taken my mother's gorgeous, huge cock and deep-throated it, proving to her that I was indeed her man, and that she needed no one else. Yes, it will be hard, and fucking terrifying, and maybe life-threatening, but I love my mom and she deserves nothing less!

Please pray for me.

J_Patish
J_Patish
345 Followers