Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 05b

Story Info
Did Jake bite of more than he could chew?
6.6k words
4.68
5.7k
18

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Patish
J_Patish
338 Followers

I had written the story of Helen and Jake Stein before, in another timeline, and it did not end well (meaning I botched it). It took me a while, but I feel like this story takes it to a better place, allowing it to go forward in directions I'm very excited about.

As usual: dickgirl-on-male, incest and plain bad writing.

"Oh, my, that was GOOD!"

Jake smiled proudly as, across the large table from him, his mother pushed away her plate, the white Porcelain almost spotless. She looked at him appreciatively.

"You're getting to be really good at this, baby. Maybe it's your true talent? There are so many cooking competition shows on TV, maybe..."

He grunted impatiently and stood up, walked over to her side. She was always trying to think up a career for him... This - this cozy domesticity they've developed over the last few months, him staying at home, working on his video game, making dinner for her, them spending the evening and night together, without thought of the future - ...yes, that was all he ever wanted. Or needed.

She was wearing a large Bears t-shirt - her favorite home attire - and she filled it spectacularly, her wide shoulders and large breasts stretching the XXL shirt to the max, her nipples poking through the fabric. He leant down and kissed her, smelling the fresh smell of her soap, his asshole buzzing with the sweet pain of the pounding it had taken a mere hour ago. Being a hospital administrator was hard and very stressful work, and his mother's favorite method of unwinding was taking a long, hot shower, all while slamming her gigantic girl-cock into her son's butt. Even after all the abuse his ass has taken over those months, being pounded daily by one of the

largest cocks in Futadom, the pain was still there, the baseball bat-sized cock's invasion seeming to devastate his innards anew, each time. And today he was going to let it wreak havoc on another part of his anatomy...

He tried to clear his head of those thoughts, smiling as he disengaged from his mother's luscious lips.

"Com'n, mom, you KNOW what my true talent is...!"

She smiled, slapping his butt affectionately.

"You take mommy's cock like a champ, baby - but this is not a future. You're almost 20, you've got to decide what you want to do with your life..."

This again... he said nothing, wrapping his arms around her neck and snuggling into her body, his face buried in her hair, taking in the smell. She laughed and turned in her seat, putting her arm around his waist, rising slowly, picking him up in her arms. Her other hand snaked under his butt and she was now carrying him, her palm massaging his butt gently.

"You want your dessert, baby? Mommy's got your pudding right here..."

He laughed, wriggling in her arms, setting comfortably into her curves. "Sure, mom, whatever..." He kissed her lightly on her cheek. "Mom..."

She looked up as he hesitated. "What is it, baby?"

He bit his lower lip. He was really going to do it...! "Look, I want to do it. I want to go all the way... I mean, balls-deep. I want you to go all in, OK?"

They were face-to-face, their eyes locked, and he saw her gentle smile freeze, her brow creaked. She leaned back, her ass settling against the dinner table, and said slowly: "You want me to deepthroat you? Is that it?"

He nodded, feeling the rush of adrenaline, as weeks of hesitation finally came to a head. "Yes, mom, I think I'm ready. I want to do it!"

She looked at him, her eyes thoughtful. Well, at least she wasn't shooting him down out of hand...! He took her head in his head and spoke, looking directly into her eyes. "I know how much you want this, mom! I can feel it every time, when you pull back, I can FEEL how frustrating it is for you. I want you to keep going, you just need to push on, ignore my gagging and all, I just need to get used to it, OK? Everybody is doing it, dad used to do it from day one, right? You don't have to coddle me, you DESERVE to have this...!"

She just looked at him, saying nothing, but he could feel her cock hardening, growing, pushing slowly against his ass, trying to rise up. The idea turned her on! She was in! She smiled as she noted his growing excitement, and spoke softly.

"Yes, sweetie, I want this, but I don't think we should do it."

He started to protest: "Mom, I'm almost 20 years old, I..."

She raised a hand and put a finger on his lips, shushing him. "I know, baby, your dad had a natural talent for this, and he WAS larger than you. My cock is just TOO big, and I don't want to take a chance, teaching you how to do this, OK? Believe me, I've seen enough people almost DIE, trying to deepthroat me..." She leant in and kissed him on his lips, pulled back.

He shook his head, feeling his excitement rising. So, Erik was right... His mom's gorgeous cock could kill!

"I'm willing to take the chance, OK? I've been practicing, holding my breath, how hard could it be?! Erik says he does your mom every chance he can, and she's almost as big as you! And he's not much larger than me, he's, like, 5'8", and really skinny..."

Helen started to say something, thought better of it. She took hold of his hand, hanging on her neck, and pulled it down, guiding it underneath his buttocks.

"Feel it, baby. Take it in your hand."

He didn't have to grope around to try and find it - the gigantic cock was fully erect, poking out from underneath her shirt, snuggling into his ass crack, rising into the air far behind him. He stroked it, marveling for the umpteenth time at its girth and at the immense power emanating from it. At just under 145lb. he wasn't particularly heavy, but he wasn't exactly a featherweight, either - yet his mother's unbelievable "boi tamer" could carry his weight on its own... He chuckled as he took hold of the beast, his small hand barely covering half its circumference, the thought of his mother's cock filling his body bringing a warm thrill of excitement.

"I know how big it is, mom...

She shook her head. "You think you do, but you don't. Not really. It hurts when it goes inside your colon, but you can still BREATHE. Once it goes inside your throat, it blocks everything. You have to fight for every bit of air, and hope I cum as soon as possible, before you esphyxiate. It's as simple as that."

Why was she trying so hard to scare him off? Did she really not want to go balls-deep into his throat? Was it Erik?! Did she prefer his much more experienced cousin - and was it the reason she was trying to get him to go on the clan retreat?! His smile faltered as he stared into the grey-blue eyes. You want this, he told himself. You want to be her MAN - there are no shortcuts, no medical exemption, no shit. He just needed to push forward. He gave the rock-hard pole in his hand a small squeeze - or, rather, an attempted squeeze - feeling the blood surging through the thick veins; Jesus, was he really going to take that whole thing in his MOUTH? It WAS a little insane, wasn't it? Damn, if his fucking DAD could do it...!

"Mom, I understand. I don't think it'll be easy, OK? But you've given me so much, and I just want you to..." He hesitated, swallowed, continued in a rush: "I LOVE you, mom, OK? I want you to have EVERYTHING. I want to GIVE you everything. Please, just... just trust me, OK?"

It came out rushed and ended a bit lame, but, yeah, he said it. He wasn't his mom's toy-boy, he wasn't her cocksleeve - he LOVED her, and he wanted to be her partner, her MAN, the one who would give her all the love and admiration she deserved and wipe clean the pain of his dumb father's betrayal. She was a GODDESS, and should be worshipped as one!

***

Helen looked at her son's flushed face. His legs were crossed around her waist, his hands holding her neck, his naked butt pressing down on her throbbing cock, the cheeks oh-so-soft around her womanhood. His soft lips were half-open, his eyes a little moist, begging for her kiss, but she held herself still.

She needed to come to a decision...

Taking her son all those months ago - fucking him non-stop ever since - was one of the best decisions she'd ever made. It was a spur-of-the-moment thing, losing control once confronted with his secret lust for her, but she had never for a moment regretted it. She could now understand fully the Eberhard clan's futas' seeming obsession with fucking their sons; he was her boy, her beloved child, and she could give him her love to the absolute fullest - no filters, no barriers, just love in its purest form!

But, being his mother, she also wanted what was best for him. She wanted him to grow up, spread his wings - build a career for himself, make his own way in the world. And much as she had enjoyed that cozy life that they had, she wanted him to build his own family. Maybe even give her grandchildren? Yeah, she would have liked that... It was obvious where his tastes lay; he loved the Futa cock, he could only ever be happy with a Futa, but he needed to end this fixation with his mother, find a young, nice Futa to call his own...

She needed to get him to the clan retreat. Once he got a taste of all those possibilities open to him... who knows?

And she had an idea. She knew what could make him change his mind, drop his resistance to the idea. It could be dangerous; she remembered all those people, experienced cock-suckers, all, who had choked on her mighty pole, deepthroating her. Losing consciousness was no laughing matter... But her son WAS a big boy, now. And he WAS his father's son, right?

***

He was starting to get really worried, her silent contemplation freaking him out a bit, when her eyes suddenly focused, and she smiled at him. She pulled him in, his chest crashing into her large breasts, and kissed him, long and sloppy.

"Mmm..." She finally broke their passionate kiss, her meaty tongue lingering on his full lips. "Tasty!" She pulled him up, off her cock, and put him on the floor.

"OK, clear the dishes. I'll be waiting in the bedroom, we'll see how deep I can go."

His face lit up. "Seriously? We're doing it? You won't regret it, mom, I'm gonna make it the best blowjob you ever had, you're going to..."

She slapped him on his ass, not very gently. "OK, less talking, more getting dishes. Mommy is getting really horny!"

***

He took only minutes, hastily putting the dishes in the washer, pulling his shirt off as he ran up the stairs. He was feeling a mixture of excitement and dread; he knew his mother's monster dong very intimately, and the thought of finally having it go all the way in - into his throat, maybe beyond ... - well, exciting as it was, he had to admit he was a little terrified...

His mother was standing near the bed, naked, her large, powerful body glistening in the dimmed light. She was gently stroking her giant, baseball bat-like cock that he had grown to love over the last few months - stretching in front of her to its full length, an almost-inhuman 15.5"... Over those last months he had thoroughly licked each and every vein-covered inch of it, licked and sucked the gigantic, mushroom-like purple glans countless times; tonight, when it would go inside his gaping mouth, it won't stop and retreat once reaching his throat - and he would truly be his mom's MAN, the one who fulfills her each and every need...!

She smiled at him. "That was quick...!" She gestured at the bed. "OK, hop on - doggy-style. We're going to do this very, very carefully."

He squinted at her. "Oh...? Can't we do it lying down? It'll be more.."

"It'll be much easier for your first time. Everything aligns perfectly, no bends. Trust your mommy, baby."

"Oh, OK..."

Well, her knowledge about the mechanics of the thing was much superior to his... He climbed on the bed and assumed the position, his body resting on his elbows and knees, his rock-hard erection dangling below him. She was standing over a foot from the bed, yet the head of her monster cock went over the edge, almost touching his face. She giggled and moved her pelvis, the massive cock moving forward and touching him, sliding from one cheek to the other and back, slapping his nose gently.

"You ready, sweetie?"

He raised his eyes, taking in the sight. And what a sight it was! His mom was FIT - way more than any woman her age had any right to be, for sure... Her belly was tight, her abs bulging slightly against her silky skin. Her breasts were large and heavy, her dark nipples pointing down at him, almost as enticing as the giant cock resting against his cheek. She was smiling down at him, radiant and beautiful under her mop of dark blonde hair. He would be thinking of her smile as her giant pole pressed down his gullet...

As if on cue, her bulbous, sponge-like glans pushed against his lips,

"Open wide, baby."

He dutifully opened his mouth, stretching it as wide as he could - which he knew wouldn't be enough; but he also knew, from the many times he had done it before, that he will somehow find the extra half-inch necessary... His tongue played over the familiar invader, licking the sponge-like head as it slowly made its way in.

"Now, remember - the main thing is to never panic. Take in air every chance you get - I WILL be pulling back from time to time, to let the air through..."

He tried to nod, but the gigantic glans was almost all in, and he couldn't move his head. He raised his eyes, looking at his mother's slightly worried-looking face, and blinked, twice. Got it! She smiled reassuringly and took hold of his head, caressing his sides.

"Good boy...!"

Her glans was now all inside, her tree-trunk of a cock following slowly. His tongue was pressed down, buried underneath his mother's titanic womanhood, and he knew it was out of play. He clamped his lips around her pole, sealing it, and sucked, like he had done dozens of times before. He breathed through his nose, as she had taught him, as she moved slowly back and forth, enjoying the sensation of his tight lips around her, little by little advancing forward...

"Yeah, baby, like that... Nice and slow..."

He could feel his mouth slowly filling up, the heavy veins slithering over his tongue, the giant glans coming ever closer to his throat. He realized his body was rigid with fear, and forced himself to relax, concentrating on his mother's wonderful gift, getting ever closer to his fail-safe point. His back and throat were lined up with the humongous cock, nothing to hinder its steady progress. Forward... back a little, forward, back, forward, back...

He felt the first convulsions starting up as the giant glans crossed over the back of his tongue, the rough texture touching the inner lining of his throat. This was the point at which she usually stopped and pulled back - but not today... He tried desperately to control his gagging, keep breathing. He had mastered the art of breathing through his nose, but he had no illusions: his mother's cock was almost as thick as his throat, nothing would go through it once she was fully inserted, not even air...

"Good boy... Just relax, we're taking it slow... nice and slow..."

He felt the giant plug sliding back, pulling back to the threshold, his gagging subsiding a little. His eyes went upward, catching a glimpse of his mother's face. So, so beautiful... He would do ANYTHING for her...! He opened his lips, releasing his hold on the veiny giant in his mouth, took a deep breath and glanced up again. Ready, mom! He felt her hands, calloused from endless hours at the gym, but oh so gentle around his head, long fingers caressing his sides.

"That's it, baby, deep breath..."

And suddenly she was sliding back in, her veiny pole gliding across his tongue, the gigantic glans stretching his throat, blocking all passages. He was gagging again, his body heaving, but he tried to remain calm, conserve his oxygen. The mighty battering ram that was his mother's cock was moving forward in short, powerful bursts, filling his throat almost to bursting, the pain in his overstretched jaws excruciating. He raised one hand, resting it on a round, muscular thigh, trying to keep his composure. He could do it... The thick, vein-covered cock - his mother's beautiful, gorgeous cock - was driving ever forward, inch after terrifying inch...

"Oooooh, yeah... Oh, baby, you're so good, so TIGHT...!"

His upper body was immobile, impaled on the steel-hard pole; he raised his eyes again, straining to make eye contact through the tears that were quickly filling his eyes. I can do it, mom, I can do it... He had a brief thought that he was too stressed - this was something he should be enjoying, but the monster pushing itself down his gullet was just too big, TOO terrifying. His hand on her thigh turned into a claw, trying to grab hold, the muscle underneath the silky skin too hard to dig into. His air was starting to run out...

"Yeah, baby, you're doing so good, you're making mommy FEEL so good..." The hands holding his head were pressing harder, almost painful. "So tight... NNNGGGH... "

He could feel his throat stretching, desperately trying to accommodate the giant anaconda pounding its way, inexorably pushing further in. There were still 4 or 5 inches outside, there was no way he could hold off unconsciousness till she came...

"Oh, baby, you're taking mommy's cock so well... NNNGGGHH!... SO good...! Mmmmnnnggh... so VELVETY!"

Straining his eyes upwards, he could see her face. She was smiling, her eyes closed, as her cock continued to ram into him. He didn't want to stop her, but he knew he needed to get more air. He hit her hard thigh with his fist several times; her eyes opened, and she looked down at him.

"OK, baby, you need to refill, right?"

The pounding suddenly stopped, and she was pulling back, his throat constricting behind her receding cock. Within a few seconds she was out of his throat - her giant glans still filling his mouth, but his pipes were free to allow air to go through.

"That's it, baby - take in as much as you can... Fill it up, this time I'm going all in...!"

***

Helen looked down at her son's face, framed between the valley of her large breasts. God, he was so fucking CUTE - gazing up at her with tearful eyes, gamely holding his mouth wide open to accommodate her humongous womanhood. His throat - so good, everything she had hoped it would be, a tight, velvety glove lovingly hugging her cock, welcoming it home... She stroked his head affectionately.

"That's it, baby, take in all the air you can..."

...because now, once she got back in, she won't be pulling out until satisfied... It was hard enough to keep herself under control, before, but she knew she wouldn't be able to keep that control once she went back in. She had held herself in check - but now she was going to cut loose. She felt a pang of doubt; he had asked - begged! - for it, true, but he didn't really know what it entailed...

Well, he will learn soon enough, won't he?

"I'm going back in, baby, ready?"

He gurgled something unintelligible, but the determination in his worshipful gaze was unmistakable. She ruffled his hair.

"...such a GOOD boy!"

His body was perfectly aligned, his mouth and throat waiting eagerly for her massive battering ram. She smiled, baring her teeth, and pushed her pelvis forward, her buttcheeks clenching as she drove her powerful cock forward, into her boy's awaiting silken tunnel. He started to gag violently once her glans crossed over into his throat, but this time she didn't hesitate, didn't slow down. Time was of the essence. Her strokes were much longer, the giant cock plowing into him as her hands held his head, keeping him it immobile. She could feel his panic, his hand going up to her thigh, again, but she never wavered, moaning in delight as his tight throat reluctantly accepted her, making her feel each and every vein as it slithered along her son's heavenly tunnel. Inch after inch slammed into him, powered by her muscular butt - 15.5 inches of rock-hard girl-meat ravaging the boy's throat, only his gagging and gurgling groans of distress coming out, until she felt his nose forcefully coming to a sudden stop against her pelvis, digging into the patch of soft hair above her cock.

J_Patish
J_Patish
338 Followers
12