Last One Out of Eden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't! Don't kill him!" choked out Frank from where he lay on the ground.

"Tell him to drop the rifle!" snapped Jeffery his aim not straying a millimeter from his target.

"Drop the rifle, Wes..." pleaded Frank.

The younger man, Wes, looked back and forth from Jeffery to the older man on the ground looking indecisive at first, but finally tossing his rifle aside.

Jeffery ordered both men onto their knees in front of him while he searched their truck. To his disgust, he found plenty of Army issue equipment and a small pile of dog tags in the ashtray. He picked them up and carried them back to hold them under Frank's nose.

"Is this your idea of a souvenir collection you piece of shit! You out there killing soldiers for sport!"

"They shot at us we were just defending ourselves," said Frank not looking up or making eye contact with Jeffery.

"I just bet they did...Were you raping someone else at the time?" asked Jeffery angrily.

"Worlds coming to an end, Boy," mumbled Frank as if that was all the justification he needed.

"How about your world ends a bit sooner than ours!" yelled Jeffery leveling his pistol at Franks' head.

His finger twitched against the trigger just a few ounces of pressure away from sending a nine-millimeter round right through Frank's brain when a small female hand dropped on to his pushing the gun down.

"Don't, Jeffery...Please..." said Carrie quietly.

Jeffery swallowed his anger and ordered the two men into their vehicle but kept their weapons.

"Get out of here and don't ever come back this way," he ordered.

They tore away down the makeshift road in a cloud of dust while Jeffery watched their passage with a grim expression.

"What do we do with him?" asked Carrie looking at Tom's body.

"Leave him for the buzzards..." mumbled Jeffery as he turned and walked back into the station to restart the pump.

The ride back to the base went by in silence with Jeffery's eyes never leaving the rutted road that continually tossed their vehicle from side to side. Carrie sat uncomfortably beside him not sure what to say to make him feel better about what had just transpired at the pumping station. It was getting dark by the time they pulled back into the base, and Jeffery stopped their vehicle in front of the dormitory grabbing his duffel bag out of the back seat and heading into the building. As soon as he got inside, he slung the bag across the floor, slamming his fist into the wall in anger.

"Son of a bitch! Is this what its come to at the end of it all? Humanity no better than the animals he rose up to take dominion over? Hell! Maybe this is what we deserve? Maybe Nomad is doing the Universe a favor! Take us out before we spread like vermin and ruin more than just our world!" he yelled, striking the wall over and over in frustration.

"Jeffery! Stop!" cried Carrie grabbing at his arm.

"We're all just a bunch of animals, Carrie...Look at us! At the end all we do is destroy...steal...murder..."

He started to cry, and she held him tight to her, "You didn't murder anyone, Jeffery. You killed to protect me, and they didn't give you a choice...You're not like them. Not all men are like them...You're a good man...A good man..."

She lifted his face with one small hand watching his tears forming trails across his cheeks.

"I would have died if it wasn't for you. You saved me...protected me...If there were any justice, Nomad would turn aside in fear of destroying one man like you. If anyone deserves to live, it's you."

Carrie tried to wipe his tears away with her fingers, but he stopped her taking her hand in his and pressing it to his cheek.

"Carrie..." he whispered.

He had never seen a woman look more beautiful than Carrie right at that moment with her eyes so filled with emotion.

They came together slowly, tentatively at first their lips barely touching, but with each kiss, they grew more confident until Jeffery suddenly lifted Carrie from the floor and she threw her arms around his neck.

"I need you," he gasped.

"I need you, too."

The kissing started again, this time with much more heat as Carrie's soft, full lips mashed tight to Jeffery's and they slid them together with growing passion. He carried her across the floor. Her small body was hardly a burden for him allowing him to spare one arm to open the door to his room before kicking it shut behind them. Carrie slid from his hold and took a step backward putting some space between them watching Jeffery's eyes get wider as she began to strip off her clothes.

Her t-shirt went first revealing the same lacy green bra that had captivated Jeffery's attention at their first meeting. This time, he got to see what was underneath as she slipped it from her body and her round, creamy white breasts dropped free onto her chest. They were probably no bigger than a C-Cup, but on her proportionally smaller frame they looked quite large. The fair skin was a flawless landscape surmounted at the center by wide areolas all bumpy and light pink with small eraser point nipples that were already perking up into stiff peaks.

Jeffery's breathing picked up as Carrie continued to undress, her pants hitting the ground next showing off the tiny thong she wore that matched the color of her bra and barely covered the wispy blond hair of her Venus mound.

"Are you going to do this with your clothes on?" she asked.

"What? Oh! Right..." said Jeffery breaking himself out of the spell that had rendered him both mute and powerless.

He joined her in short order baring his chest that was covered in fine, curly dark hair and then the rest of him but leaving his boxers in place for the moment.

Carrie smiled and closed the distance between them running her hands across his muscular chest before pulling him into another hot kiss, letting her tongue swirl into his mouth. Jeffery groaned in the back of his throat as she Frenched him expertly sending a shower of tingles rolling down his back. They stood close together, Jeffery towering over Carrie's tiny form their hands exploring each other's bodies. He lifted her firm young tits in his hands, rubbing his thumbs across her swollen nipples and making her moan softly for him. Their lips parted, and Jeffery lowered his head to her chest kissing the smooth skin of her breasts, letting his tongue slide down over her bumpy, pink areola to taste every inch before teasing one perky nip.

"Oh...Jeffery! That feels so good!" gasped Carrie.

He took inspiration from her cries and went after her tender love knots sucking them into his mouth one at a time, nibbling on them, making them swell even harder as her arousal grew. Carrie was quivering in his arms, her little moans and grunts of pleasure driving Jeffery crazy with the need to join his flesh with hers. She yanked his head free from her shiny, wet breasts and kissed him hard, showing the depth of her need in the fire of her desperate kisses.

As one they moved back toward the bed, lips never parting as they stumbled back onto the mattress, box springs creaking under their weight. She rolled Jeffery onto his back and began to work her way down, kissing her way passed his neck, feeling his rippling muscles under her tongue when she licked the skin of his chest. The cloth of his cotton boxers was bulging outward, unable to entirely conceal the evidence of Jeffery's passionate arousal.

"Uh! Carrie!" he groaned.

Her slender fingers rolled down his underwear, and she smiled at the sight of his thick, hard penis laying in a nest of dark pubic hair and looking ready to burst it was so swollen with blood. She nuzzled it gently then ran her tongue right up the length of it, tasting every sweet inch while Jeffery shook and gripped at the sheets. He moaned even louder when she took him into her mouth, letting the head of his cock drift into the back of her throat then slowly sliding it back out again. The fat purple head throbbed with tiny beads of slippery pre-cum forming at the entrance to his slit. Her tongue flicked out again to lick the underside making Jeffery arch his back, and then Carrie was down on him once again sucking his cock so deeply her chin was brushing on his testicles.

"Ah! Jesus...Carrie!"

"Am I making you feel good, Jeffery?"

"Oh! God! Yes..."

She began to pick up speed her head bobbing up and down his shaft that gleamed with her spit in the low light. Jeffery slipped a hand into her blond hair, guiding her at first, but then trying to bring her to a halt when he felt his self-control fading and the need to release became too much to bear. Her mouth came free from him with little strings of saliva still clinging to her lips. He kissed her hungrily, loving the touch of her slippery mouth on his and pulling her back up so that his hands could reach her tight ass and squeeze it in a firm grip. The thong she was wearing slid down and away in Jeffery's hands freeing her soaking vagina, and he caressed the entrance to her body with his fingers feeling the wet heat. He kept up his needful kisses and made her cry out at the same time by lightly stimulating her clitoris. The sounds of her whimpering sobs of need filled the room, the urge to give herself to Jeffery rising like the tide.

Carrie sat up enough that she could move her hips to rub his stiff cock with her wet labia the shaft caught between those puffy, juicy halves.

"I want you...I need you inside me..." she whispered.

She didn't wait for an answer, but instead took his penis in her hand and pressed the head to her slit, feeling it push deep into her pink flesh as she let her body dropdown.

"Oh...Oh! God...Ah! Jeffery...I can feel it so good...Ah! It's almost too much...Ah! Fuck! Jeffery!"

The wide cock between her legs pressed further into her, stretching her narrow passage and she grimaced and groaned with every inch that flowed into her. They both sighed as their bodies were finally joined fully and Jeffery reached up to squeeze Carrie's firm breasts in his hands, seemingly triggering the movement of her hips at the same time.

"Carrie...You are so beautiful..."

She put her hands over the top of his making him grip her tighter even while her hips rolled more quickly, grinding her clitoris against the base of his cock.

"You're so deep inside me! Never felt it like this...so deep...Ah! Jeffery! I can't get enough..."

Jeffery pulled her closer, and her breasts began to drag through his chest hairs, her hard nipples rubbing on him. He took hold of her tight ass and raised his hips to drive himself hard into her making Carrie throw her head back eyes shutting tight and breath coming in panting bursts.

"Oh! JEFFERY! I can't last long like this...Ah! Ah! God! YES! Ah! Going to make me cum! Ah! Ah! Going to cum so hard for you!"

The slapping of their bodies together became audible and was drowned out only by their mutual cries of pleasure as the need to peak reached a tipping point. Jeffery rolled Carrie onto her back, pushing her hands over her head and intertwining his fingers into hers while he slammed his penis into her in a flurry of frantic thrusts. Their eyes both shown with the lust-filled fire they shared, their passion reaching a crescendo that broke over them and engulfed them in a series of body-shaking orgasms.

"Carrie! Oh! Carrrieeeeee!" cried Jeffery his cock erupting inside her each hard jerk spreading his semen into her womb in a seemingly endless flood.

"Ahhh! Yesssss! Jefferyyyyy! AH! God! Fill me! Ah! Give it to me! Jeffery!" screamed Carrie while her pussy gripped his shaft over and over.

It seemed like forever before they finally felt their sanity return, their bodies dropping exhausted back onto the bed.

Jeffery scooped Carrie into his arms holding her still quivering form close sweetly kissing her forehead.

"I'm glad you're here with me. It's selfish, but I'm glad all the same," he whispered, kissing her again.

"Hold me tight, Jeffery. Don't let go..."

They talked for a while about nothing at all content to be in this moment together, then made love one last time reaching their peak again as one before Carrie started to drift off into a quiet slumber. Jeffery was still too keyed up to sleep, and he watched over her smoothing her hair back away from her face and chuckling when she started to snore.

"Are you laughing at me?" she said sleepily when the noise of his mirth woke her briefly.

"Sorry. Your snoring is oddly cute, like what I imagine a hamster would sound like."

"I don't know whether to be offended by that or not...so I'm just going to go back to sleep. I'm so tired right now I feel like I could sleep harder than those drugged animals of yours. Don't you wish we could shrink ourselves to fit in their little orbs..."

Carrie drifted off again, and Jeffery rubbed her side with one hand pursing his lips in thought. Something about what she said reminded him of a conversation he had overheard between a scientist named Wilson and another man months ago, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. The memory nagged at him like an itch he couldn't quite reach until he finally got out of the bed and decided to go for a walk.

The night sky was lit up with more meteors than he had ever seen even during a night trip with his dad to see the Pleiades shower as a kid. He craned his neck back to watch the fiery contrails as the space rocks burned themselves out in the atmosphere. Without even thinking about it, his feet carried him to the door of the lab, and he found himself in front of the computer terminal the technicians had used to log notes on the test animals. He rubbed at his jaw and began to type.

THE LAST GIRL FROM EARTH -

Carrie awoke abruptly from an odd dream where she was floating in a basket attached to hundreds of small balloons. The Earth seemed far away below her, and the basket was so small she could hardly keep her feet in it. A large bird suddenly flew too close, upsetting her balance, and she felt herself starting to fall.

"Damn!" she shouted, sitting up and rubbing at her eyes.

If there was anything, she hated it was having dreams where she was falling. They always left her feeling unsettled.

She turned in the bed to seek comfort from Jeffery only to find him missing.

"Jeffery?" she called out, but there was no reply.

The lamp next to the bed came on at a touch of her fingers, and she glanced at the clock, it was almost three a.m.

"Jeffery?" she called again, louder this time.

The silence of the dormitory was eerie and disquieting. Carrie couldn't help but wonder if something had happened. What if those two men from the pumping station had returned to seek revenge for their fallen comrade? She climbed out of bed, feeling a cold fear start to grip her heart as she pulled her clothes back on and went to search for her missing companion.

She searched the obvious places, the lavatory, and the cafeteria, but found no sign of him.

A glance out the windows at the front of the building confirmed that the vehicle they had used that afternoon was still there, but she stepped outside to check it just the same, and that was when she noticed the lights in the lab were on.

The heavy security door to Lab 1 swung open with surprising ease even for someone of her size and Carrie felt a wave of relief sweep over her when she found Jeffery hunch over a computer his face a mask of concentration.

"You know it's usually the woman that sneaks off before sunrise. Weren't you even going to buy me breakfast?"

"Huh?" said Jeffery looking up bleary-eyed from the monitor.

"What are you working on in the middle of the night?" she asked, stepping closer to the screen.

"Something you said to me earlier when you were drifting off jogged my memory, and I came over here to check on it."

"Check on what?"

"You remember when I told you that preservation gas was hard to manufacture and we were struggling to make enough for the Arks?"

"I think so, why?"

"Things were getting frantic those last few months before launch day. I was knee-deep in work on finishing the gantry's and getting the rockets prepped. It was a crazy time for everyone, and the problem with the gas weren't in my field of expertise or my responsibility, so I wasn't paying much attention to it.

"Right, so..."

"So, I forgot about this conversation I overheard on my break one day where a couple of scientists were talking about tests that were being run to determine how much impact the volume of gas per cubic inch had in relation to the saturation rate in the lungs and bodies of the travelers, and whether or not they needed the full volume of gas to achieve the same effect."

"You lost me. What does this have to do with why you're sitting at a computer at three a.m.?"

"I had a hand in building the retaining pods for the sleep chambers, so I know all about the weight and size of those units as well as how they were insulated to maintain their cold temperatures and the gases that were being circulated. I was told early on that we needed to make sure that the chambers were secured in a way that they wouldn't bleed gas because the volume was a critical part of keeping the sleeper in hibernation. Then you made that comment, and that conversation came back to me. It never occurred to me to worry about it at the time, but then I wasn't the one prepping the chambers."

"Again...What does this have to do with you and me now?"

"I wasn't sure it did, but then I went back in the computer and pulled up the test results from their work shortly before launch day. They found out they didn't need as much gas as they originally thought in each chamber, the bigger determining factor wasn't the volume of gas it was the body weight and metabolism of the person in the chamber!"

Jeffery had grown more excited as he spoke, and now he jumped up from his chair and began to pace back and forth.

"I still don't get it. You said all the gas went to the Ark's except for what is still in those test spheres in the other room and that wasn't much."

"I know. It was just enough to put out two monkeys, two Guinea pigs, and a couple of decent-sized rabbits. In a human-sized chamber, the gas would be pretty thin, but the volume isn't as important as they thought, so it's possible that I could transfer enough gas to the chamber on the prototype to make it viable."

"So you could save the lives of a bunch of animals?"

"A few small animals or one very petite girl," finished Jeffery.

"You're saying..."

"I'm saying I think I can get you off this planet before it's gone. I mean it will be some work, but not more than I can handle. The ship is still ready from the last test flight we ultimately decided was unnecessary. I'll have to get power back on in the main building, so I can get the guidance computers back online to transfer the trip program to the onboard computer on the prototype, and check all the systems on her as well..."

Jeffery continued to make lists of everything he needed to do not noting that Carrie had gone completely silent her face showing none of the enthusiasm that was written all over his.

"I'm not going anywhere," she said.

"Then I need to double-check the boosters and...Wait, did you say something?" said Jeffery stopping in the middle of the room.

"You heard me. I'm not going, not without you."

"Carrie, that's not even an option. I'm way too big, even if we thinned out the gas there would never be enough for us both."

"Then there isn't anything to discuss," said Carrie spinning around to leave.

Jeffery caught her by the arm before she got to the door.

"What the Hell are you doing? This is your chance to escape...to live!"

"How much of a chance is it really? You said yourself it was a long shot for the people who already went, a thousand things needing to go right, and this ship was just a prototype. I would rather die here with you than alone in outer space!"