Last One to Leave

Story Info
Girl seduces co-worker.
1.3k words
3.97
58.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit! It was already getting dark and the snow hadn't let up since I went for lunch, as always I was the last one to leave after a long day at work. I turned off my computer, gathered up my things and began the long trudge home.

The streets in the industrial area I worked in were still and peaceful, that is why I liked to walk rather then take the bus. The quiet was my way of shedding the days stress out into the silence so that I could daze off to another (warmer) place.

I was daydreaming and didn't notice the dark truck pulling in behind me, before I knew it; a loud honk interrupted my thoughts. I turned abruptly and blinked into the headlights. My heart quickened as the door opened, "What are you doing out here you crazy girl?!" It was the service guy for the company I worked for! I slowly relaxed, exhaled and smiled into the headlights; he was someone I had come to know and trusted.

"Come on, get in and I'll drive you home, our boss would fire me if he found out I let you stay out in this weather and freeze!" he shouted. I walked around the truck and got in. The warmth of the heater inside made my fingertips and cheeks sting but god it felt good!

"Thanks for giving me a ride, you really didn't have to. I thought you left work so you could get home for dinner with your wife?" I asked. "How is she doing anyway?"

He explained to me that he had come back to the office to get something he had forgotten, "typical", I thought! He managed to always forget something! That is what I liked the most about him; he was a funny, fun loving and easygoing guy. He was talented in the art of making me smile. Not to mention that he was definitely easy on the eyes!

We continued to drive in silence through the storm. I am not sure what overcame me and at what point it happened but I suddenly had an urgent need to sleep with my friend and colleague. I couldn't believe what I was thinking! I was disgusted with myself yet turned on by thought of having his cock in my mouth. I shook my head, to clear these unexpected fantasies. "Are you o.k.? You don't look well." he inquired.

"I am feeling a little under the weather, would you mind walking me to my door?" I quietly responded. What? Why had I said that? It was almost as if someone else was speaking, taking a deep breath I tried focusing on the snowflakes falling outside the steamy windows of the truck.

As the truck slowed to a stop, we got out and trudged up the walkway to my house. I opened the door and stepped inside. "Would you like to come in for a moment?" Why was I inviting him in? "Sure, the roads are getting nasty so I'll have some coffee and wait it out for a bit", my comrade replied.

In the soft light of the doorway I began to notice the blue of his eyes, they were an icy blue with light flecks of yellow. His smile was soft and revealed the sharpness of his jaw. It made the flutters in my stomach intensify, my cheeks began to flush. I turned to hide my face and took my coat off. I went to the kitchen to make coffee and invited him to take a seat in the living room.

I returned to the living room and sat beside him on the sofa, awkward but since I am a bachelor I only have a sofa. We comfortably chatted until the coffee was ready, when I stood to retrieve the coffee I found myself turning to face him. That sudden urge overcame me again, I felt my crotch getting warm and I began to unbutton my shirt.

He didn't move, he just sat there and watched as my full breasts appeared in front of him. I slowly removed my bra and I saw the yellow in his icy eyes flicker. "We can't do this, you are a beautiful women but I am married." He whispered.

I leaned forward and placed my now hardened nipples in front of his face. He exhaled and took them into his warm soft mouth. I slid my skirt up over my thighs and slowly moved his hand to my warm and now damp pussy.

He quickly pushed me away and stood, shaking his head he stated, "Please, don't do this. We both know it's wrong."

I didn't understand; the uncontrollable urge to have him had overcome me. I knew it was wrong but couldn't find it in myself to stop.

I pushed him back down onto the sofa and began to undo his pants. He seemed to relax and allowed me to complete my task. Looking back now I think he had just wanted to say what he felt was necessary for his wife's sake.

I pulled his now growing cock from his pants and slowly ran my tongue from the base all the way to the tip. Holding the now hard base of his large cock I wrapped my mouth around his head and slid his member to the back of my throat.

I quickened the pace in which I slid his cock in and out of my mouth while swirling my tender tongue around it. I felt his body become ridged and heard him moan, his cum flowed into my mouth as I hungrily drank it to the last drop.

Without a word but a knowing look he slid off the sofa, gently lowering me to the floor he kissed my supple breasts and smooth neck. I could feel the lips of my pussy swell as he began to lick and suck my clit.

I whimpered when he placed two slender fingers into my tight hole. It had been almost a year since it felt a man's touch and I yearned for more.

His pumping intensified and I quickly felt a release and moaned while my juices overflowed into his awaiting mouth. As he placed his lips to mine I could taste my cum.

This overwhelmed me and I pleaded with him to let me fuck his cock. Keeping one finger on my clit and massaging, he slowly pushed his now engorged penis into my dripping, wet cunt. "Faster, faster!" I called out.

My body was trembling; I lifted my ivory legs up and around his back lifting my bum so that he could go deeper. This inspired him to speed up and his balls began smacking me with every thrust. "Fuck me harder....yes! That's it. Harder baby, come on....oohh." I groaned as he drove into me.

I could feel myself about to cum; I reached up and grabbed a hold of his dark hair with one hand trying to pull him in deeper. With my other hand wrapped around him and clawing at his back I ........"oh,ohhh, yes! Come on, I'm...I'm...ahh...Cumming!"

My body quivered, shook and shuttered while I felt my juices flowing. When I came out of my erotic haze, my partner moved above me so that he could finish off by fucking my face.

I greedily took him into my mouth. I could taste myself on him, I grabbed the base of his rod and pumped quickly, sucking hard, he thrust to the back of my throat. I reached for his bum and gently placed the tip of my finger in his rosebud.

This seemed to put him over the edge and with a cry of ecstasy he came into my mouth. I sucked gently swallowing every drop. He pulled his cock from my mouth and I licked the tip of his penis.

We lay on the floor beside each other, drained and sleepy. Slowly he got up to leave, I felt embarrassed and guilty. Not sure what to say I put my shirt on and walk him to the door.

Turning to leave he asked, "Shall I drive you home tomorrow? The weather is supposed to bad and I'd hate to see you catch a cold." I blush and nod my head yes. I will look forward to tomorrow I thought.