Last Story From Lynette

Story Info
Lynette gets a jump on evening party.
3.4k words
45.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wcuddyf
wcuddyf
32 Followers

For those of you who have identified or found something interesting in my stories I appreciate the feed-back. For those of you who think I am a slut and my husband is a poor excuse of a man, and find our lifestyle unacceptable, please read no further, and don't bother to send your opinion since this is the last submission I will make.

*

The annual end-of-summer block party was last weekend. It is a ritual in the neighborhood that has been going on for ten years. This year's party turned out to be a more memorable party than those of the past. First because it was the first time John and I had agreed for me to seduce a partygoer. We had avoided this in the past because most of the attendees were friends and neighbors, and we decided to keep our sexual lifestyle as limited as possible among our friends.

As this annual event has grown in popularity, guests from outside the neighborhood were being invited. Ken and Ann, friends advised us that his brother and brother's wife, Bill and Dianne were visiting over the weekend and would be at the party. I remembered Bill from his last visit, over a year ago. Ken and Ann, Bill and Dianne and John and I had gone to the lake to spend the day on Ken's houseboat. On that occasion Bill had made advances, kissed me and fondled my breast. They were leaving that evening and I knew nothing serious would happen on the boat or later so I allowed a little flirting and touching. It did add a little spice and danger to the afternoon. Bill was nice looking, and had a great sense of humor, so it was fun being around him. I told John about the advances on the boat, which came as no surprise as he was aware Bill had had his eyes on me all day, and left it up to me as to what would happen.

As soon as we realized Bill and Dianne were coming to the party we decided to let events unfold between me and Bill. If anything happened fine, if not, that was fine too. It would be left to me.

Over the past three years, with John's knowledge, I have had sex with a number of men and women. Each of these encounters was agreed to. Other than knowing when it would happen, and with whom, everything else is spontaneous. John doesn't want to know the details in advance. This is about me exploring and sharing my sexual capacity and limitations. John's sexual psyche is not at issue. Most men cannot perceive what is in the mind of their wife or girlfriend sexually. Not how sexy or uninhibited they may be when they are with them, but what their capacity for sex would be if they were with someone else. John says there is no way women can be as sexually aggressive or have the sexual curiosity of a man. After I have sex with another man, I share everything that happened. I tell him every move I made, everything I felt, every thing I said, everything the other said. In other words, did I behave as a slut, a tramp, a nympho, a slave? Was I a user or abuser? Did I control events or did I lose control? Each time I learn something new about myself, and so does John. This is a mutual participation in my sexual awakening and exploration. At some point I may no longer respond to the advances and attention of others and it will be over. My shrink and I are at odds as to whether this is the best way to deal with my insecurities and emotional weaknesses. She of course feels this is not the right course, that I am not confronting my problems, but giving in to them.

John is convinced, and has since convinced me, that the biggest obstacle confronting couples is their inability to talk openly and candidly, without passing judgment. We agree that the image one conveys as a couple when they begin dating is likely to be the image they keep during the relationship unless they are both very understanding and able to change. If the woman portrayed herself as fairly conventional and straight forward sexually, it will be difficult to change that persona later. We are further convinced that many women have repressed sexual urges and desires that they will later find difficult express or realize unless there is open communication and trust. When I discuss my sexual encounters with John, nothing is withheld, candy-coated or criticized. It is during the retelling that we both gain an insight into my psyche, and I have the opportunity to reassess what I did and why I did it. John feels a need to understand the feminine mystique. I fortunately have no desire to understand the male mystique. In our every day lives we share our other emotions, happiness, sadness, grief, anxiety, frustration, etc., but sharing our sexual emotions is different. We have chosen this vehicle for John and I to both share my still awakening sexual side. Could we do this together? Would I be as uninhibited with John as I am with a total stranger who has no knowledge or concept of my sexual capabilities, limitations, desires or fantasies?

Right or wrong, this is the route we have taken. Hopefully all will end well.

Saturday morning John and I had coffee at Ken's, with Bill and Dianne. Bill hadn't changed, in appearance or demeanor. With Dianne sitting next to him he managed to rub his knees against mine as we sat at the breakfast table. I pulled back not wanting to encourage him this soon into the game. If we were going to fuck, he would have to make all the moves. It would be him taking advantage of a friend of his brothers. Surely he wouldn't brag about that to Ken later.

The day of an event like this I am a bundle of energy, anxiety, doubt and anticipation. I tend to drink a little more than usual. This time was no exception.

Around noon John had said he was going out to run some errands, and would be back in a couple of hours, so I decided to start selecting my clothes for the evening. Not knowing what would occur, or where it would occur, I had to dress accordingly. I selected a black low "V" cut cocktail dress with halter top, full skirt. Since it was low cut, I couldn't wear a bra. I also would wear lace black panties, and dark thigh high stocking with lace, with heels.

As I selected the various items, visualizing how I would look, how I might be approached and touched by Bill, I got a little horny. We had several "mimosas" with Ken and the group earlier in the morning, and I had opened a bottle of wine around 11AM and had a couple of glasses, so I was beginning to warm up for the evening events. There is something sexy about being alone at home. I feel completely uninhibited. I stripped my clothes off, reached under the bed for my vibrator, and lay back on the bed while I began to explore my wet pussy. I looked down at my erect nipples as my fingers explored the slippery folds of my pussy. After rubbing my pussy, inserting my fingers deep inside then licking them clean again, I turned on the vibrator, and soon felt the warmth of sexual stimulation pass through my body.

I closed my eyes and lay there, naked, legs apart, my vibrator stimulating and exciting my pussy. With my free hand I began to caress and squeeze my tits. I was in no hurry to cum; John was going to be gone for hours. In situations like this I had masturbated and played with myself for over an hour before cumming. Today I had a nice buzz from the wine, and my imagination wandered to contemplation of what tonight would bring.

Every once in a while, after stimulating my clit with the vibrator I would get an urge to feel the inside of my pussy, I would move the vibrator away while I would run my fingers over the lips of my pussy, then up and down the inner folds of my pussy lips, and finally I would insert my middle and third fingers inside, with my finger curled toward my "G Spot" and quickly finger fuck my cunt with my palm pressing against my clit. As I finger fucked myself I would continue, faster and harder until I could feel an orgasm approaching, which would prompt me to slow down, and bring myself back down. After removing my fingers I would lick and suck them clean, then start back again with my vibrator.

I had just finished one of my finger-fucking sessions and was licking my finger when I heard a noise. I froze, my eyes snapped open as I lay still listening.

"Don't stop on my account." A voice said.

I lifted my head straining to see where the voice had come from, as I grabbed for the sheet to cover myself.

My eyes focused on a figure standing by the door of my bedroom. I had closed the blinds and pulled the curtains so it was rather dark.

I recognized the figure as Bill, and screamed, "Bill, what the fuck are you doing here?"

"John called me half and hour or so ago and told me to come up here and see you about some chairs for the party tonight." Bill said. "I called out several times, but you didn't answer. I'm glad you didn't."

"Chairs?" I asked. My mind began to piece the puzzle together. First we only have a couple of chairs downstairs, and second we could have brought them with us. John had set this up. He's leaving the two of us alone just in case I couldn't work it out tonight. "What a guy." I thought to myself.

"How long have you been standing there?"

It was then I noticed Bill had unzipped his shorts, and was stroking his cock.

"Long enough." He said as he slowly walked toward the bed, continuing to slowly stroke his cock.

As he approached I slid my hand between my legs until my fingers slid between the lips of my pussy.

Bill stopped next to the bed, took off his shirt, undid his shorts and let them fall to the floor as he stood only a foot or two away, cock in hand. I didn't stop rubbing my pussy as he stood there watching. He reached down for the sheet and pulled it back exposing me, finger in pussy and all.

Without saying anything he leaned against the bed, and aimed his cock at my mouth.

"Suck it...suck my dick."

I turned my head toward him and opened my mouth as his cock made its way between my lips. I cupped his balls in my free hand, guiding his cock further in my mouth. I began to give his cock the treatment as I rubbed my pussy. The treatment is just my way of describing how I concentrate all my effort and attention to sucking cock. Probably more than fucking, I love to suck cock. I don't just stick it in my mouth and go up and down till he cums, then spit it out. I love to make love to it. I love to lick the smooth head, around the rim, to lick the shaft, suck their balls, and finally to take it in my mouth and deep throat it, as far as I can. I have only experienced on cock I could not take fully. I am in total control when I am sucking a cock. Though most men try to direct how deep and fast I go, in the end they relinquish final control to me because I can tell by their body movements, by their cries and moans, by the tightening of their ball, the clenching of their fists, just what is working and what it will take to make them cum, when I'm ready. As the icing on the cake I swallow all the cum, not missing a drop. I love to feel the cum as it shoots in my mouth, the warm fluid, the musky taste, but mostly the total control I have over the cock at that time, and the pleasure I'm giving.

Bill would get the whole treatment. I would pull back till I felt the rim of the head of his cock, then I could run my tongue around the tip of his cock, and down the shaft all the while squeezing his balls. His cock was big, but I had no trouble taking the entire length. Like most men, as soon as I had taken his cock all the way in my mouth he would moan loudly.

"Ohhh God that feels so good...ohhhh yes.....ohhhh yeah..." He would moan each time I fully engulfed his cock in my mouth.

I looked up with a smile on my face as I withdrew almost to the point of losing his cock, and then thrust my mouth over his cock down to the shaft.

"Jesus baby, that feels good." He moaned.

I sucked his cock for another twenty or thirty seconds before I pulled back, freeing his cock.

"Come up here." I said as I took his arm and pulled him toward the bed. I guided his leg to straddle me. As soon as he was over me I propped the pillow under my head and said, "Come up here..." sliding my hands down by my side, and under his legs, pushing him toward my head.

He quickly figured it out, and moved up till his cock was just inches from my waiting mouth. He grabbed the headboard with one hand and his cock with the other. He began teasing me by rubbing his cock over my face, and each time he would come close to my mouth, and I would open to take his cock, he would move it away.

"You want to suck it?"

"Yes. Put it in my mouth."

"Maybe I should just jack-off and cum all over your mouth and face." He said.

"Let me suck it first." I said.

My arms were pinned by my side so I was not in a position to do anything but lie there.

Bill released his cock, and grasps the headboard with two hands as he guided his hard cock into my mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm." I moaned as I felt the head of his cock pass over my tongue, and the shaft as it slid deeper and deeper.

"You like that?"

"Uh Huh...." I moaned.

My head was propped up to where he was almost directly entering my mouth. So Bill was in control of what happened, and how he would fuck me.

"Ah. You want me to fuck you in the mouth." He said with a smile.

"Ummm Huhhh..." I moaned.

While I like the control, I also like being taken with no control, that is what Bill was doing now.

He was fucking my mouth with his hard cock. I loved it.

Faster and faster, deeper and deeper. I took it all as he came closer and closer to cumming.

"Ohhhh Jesus....." He said as he was clutching the headboard and thrusting his cock in my mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck..... I'm going to cummmmm....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." He cried as he shot the first load of cum in my mouth.

"Oh yesssssss....Oh yesssssss...." He cried with each subsequent eruption of cum...

Four or five times he came, with me swallowing each time, before he pulled his cock out and began to milk the last few spasms on my face and lips. I felt the warm cum splash on my cheeks, nose and lips. I licked the cum that fell on my lips as soon as it hit.

"Oh God that was fantastic." He said as he squeezed the last of his cum on me and fell back on the bed, panting to catch his breath.

We lay there a few minutes before I moved. I reach over and felt his limp cock. I bent down and kissed the head of his cock.

"Oh God Lynette, no more right now...I think you killed him." He said with a laugh.

Before withdrawing, I took it in my mouth held it there for a few seconds then slowly pulled back.

"Ohhhhh fuck... I can't believe that feels so good after the sucking you just gave me..."

I licked his cock a time or two before taking it back in my mouth. I felt it begin to stir. I slowly pulled back, sucking his cock the full length as I withdrew my mouth.

Rolling over toward me Bill pushed me back on the bed. "It's my turn." He said.

Bill climbed on top of me, putting his legs between mine, spreading them. He started by kissing me and began to work his way down to my tits where he suspended himself over me and began sucking and licking my tits. Not wanting him to stop I took my tits in my hands, and pushed them up to his waiting mouth.

"That's it.....suck my tits.....suck them....." I moaned. I squeezed my tits, and forced them in his mouth as he continued to suck, lick and bite my swollen and erect nipples.

"Harder...suck them harder...suck them harder..." I began to plead.

Bill was now biting and sucking my tits, taking as much as I could cram in his mouth.

I could only stand it so long before I had to have my pussy sucked.

"My pussy.....suck my pussy." I said as I released my tits and put my hands on his shoulders and pushing him down between my legs.

He immediately moved lower, and without hesitation cupped his mouth over my wet and slippery cunt, his tongue probing the inside.

"Yeah, suck my cunt...lick my pussy...I want to cum in your mouth..."

Bill put his arms under my ass, raising my pussy so he could access my pussy and ass. Not content to lick and suck my pussy, he would move lower and flick his tongue around the opening of my ass, which sent shivers through me.

I lay there savoring the residual cum in my mouth as Bill licked and sucked my cunt. I grabbed his head and would guide it to where I wanted his mouth. He was cooperative and competent, his tongue and lips performed perfectly wherever I wanted. Before long he noticed that when he concentrated on my clit, spasms would shoot thru my body, and enough of them would make me cum. Once he began working my clit I was destined to cum and he knew it.

"Now you've done it....you're gonna make me cum... I've been saving up for a week, now you're gonna get it all......" I cried.

He attacked my clit more eagerly, which not only started the spasms, but when I am about to cum, my legs begin to jerk with each spasm. My legs were starting to jerk.

"Ohhhh God Bill........keep sucking my pussy.....don't move......keep sucking where you are......Oh damn....." My legs began to shake as I approached orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuck......here it comes........." I pulled his head to my pussy as hard as I could so he could not move from where he was.

My legs and hips were now shaking beyond control, as Bill fought to keep sucking my clit.

"Suck me.......suck my pussy........I'm cummmmmmmmmiiinnnnnggg......" I cried as I thrashed about in bed. Cum erupted from my pussy in volume.

Bill kept his mouth covering my pussy as he sucked my clit, and took my cum in his mouth. He couldn't drink it all and suck me clit at the same time, so much of my cum squirted in and out of his mouth, soaking his face, my thighs, down the crack of my ass finally soaking the sheets under me.

He was tuned to my orgasm, and brought me down from a huge orgasm, slowly, not stopping until I was completely spent and exhausted. He rose up, licked his lips and slipped over me and lay down.

Once I had recovered I told him I had not had my pussy eaten like that in a long time. He responded with a smile and a kiss.

Minutes later he dressed and left.

wcuddyf
wcuddyf
32 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
21 Comments
Den222Den222about 12 years ago
WONDERFULL

Enjoy your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderfull

Pity it is your last post. Please reconsider! You write very well. I can identify with your desires and needs totally. My wife is like your husband as in allowing but not wanting to participate, and I am like you, wanting to explore my sensuality and the pleasure of pleasuring others. Well done. Carlos

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Trolls the definition used here seems to be

anyone that doesnt like your writing or subject matter. Perhaps the use of troll should more follow its intent and be those that blindly follow a prescribed path. The path in this case is a mentally ill woman who fucks around on her husband seeking HIV/AIDS at every corner and a boy husband who gets off on his wife being a slut and whore. That boy husband is more than likely a gay wannabe mentally fucking other boys thru his wife's behavior. I know there are people that get off on this just as I know there are people that get off on crack. It doesnt mean that anyone that disagrees with this is a troll, it simply means that a large majority are not into the fetish of cucks or wannabe gays. We really dont know why you have chosen to stop this fetish scribble could it be that your acquired diseases are getting to much for you to handle? Or perhaps now you realize everything you have lived for and believed you now realize is false?

BazzzBazzzover 17 years ago
A good story

A good short story. It's the first one I have read by you. I write the same types of stories and despite the fact that some of the comments from the trolls have gotten more and more rude to the point that some of them are quite violent I am not quitting for a couple of reasons. First I am of the opinion that overall these idiots are small in number and secondly, to them it is just an outlet of sorts. People that write insults like that are guaranteed to have more problems than a woman who writes erotica on a website. So more than anything these trolls get my pity and I ignore them.

Since the moderators of this site refuse to do anything about these types of comments it is up to us to ignore them. If a comment is particularly offensive just delete it. The commentator won't care because he has moved on to insulting someone else. It's all they can do since they are never creative enough to write their own stories.

Ultimately continuing to write is up to you. My advice is that if you enjoy writing then keep doing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
As I said in the second comment,

the idiots are commenting again.

Best example of a person worth less than a rotten piece of shit is TLee just below -- not even allowing feedback ...

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Well-Intentioned Cowboy movies, infidelity, regrets, and moving on.in Loving Wives
Revenge by a Thousand Cuts BTB All the way!in Loving Wives
Lauren Looking for fulfillment closer to home.in Loving Wives
Teacher of the Black Cocks Ch. 01 College prof blacked by a student.in Interracial Love
My Husband Fucked Me Over Sam goes on water with Robert, Pen, Becky, Bonnie and Bill.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories